May 21, 2024, 09:37:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 208272 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: August 04, 2007, 11:45:19 PM »

OT

Explosives Found Near Goose Creek; FBI on Scene
(near Charleton, SC)

Goose Creek - Berkeley County police pulled over a vehicle in a routine traffic stop near Meyers Road and Highway 1-76 around 6 p.m.  The vehicle with Florida tags was driven by two men of Middle Eastern descent.  Inside police found explosive devices.  Highway 1-76 near Goose Creek has since been shut down.

http://www.abcnews4.com/news/stories/0807/444994.html

The I-95 Corridor along the East Coast is a VERY dangerous conduit for drugs, contraband, you name it, from Florida to the NE and vice versa. There should be a LOT of police patrolling that highway and all cities along that route. Charleston isn't TECHNICALLY on that route but it only about 30 miles from it.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: August 04, 2007, 11:47:01 PM »

i think i did...i don't know nothin no more...the white page....i have just seen it many times
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: August 04, 2007, 11:50:04 PM »

i think i did...i don't know nothin no more...the white page....i have just seen it many times

that's one I don't get... I think I saw that once... but we should probably tell dugga...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: August 04, 2007, 11:51:56 PM »

I am really trying to get the scan of Tim on here.  I am having a very hard time loading SM.  Can I email it to you Mrs Red or Klass? Then you can post it.

Marlee - you can email it to me and I'll post it for you. 

Here is the scan Marlee sent of the People Magazine article with Tim Miller.  It's a bit hard to read:

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: August 04, 2007, 11:54:39 PM »

thanks Klaas and Marlee....

i wish they would do a bigger spread on him ...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #305 on: August 04, 2007, 11:56:23 PM »

that's one I don't get... I think I saw that once... but we should probably tell dugga...

I have never had this many problems.  I have re-booted twice, am not using AOL, cleared cookies and cache.  Here is my page speed fom the bottom.......Page created in 0.097 seconds with 23 queries. Didn't Dugga say if it got to 1.00 to tell him?  If so it's almost there.

Klaas: Did you get the email?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: August 04, 2007, 11:58:16 PM »

I have never had this many problems.  I have re-booted twice, am not using AOL, cleared cookies and cache.  Here is my page speed fom the bottom.......Page created in 0.097 seconds with 23 queries. Didn't Dugga say if it got to 1.00 to tell him?  If so it's almost there.

Yes, I posted it already, LOL  Laughing  Actually Dugga said if it gets to 5 to let him know.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: August 05, 2007, 12:00:05 AM »

Pages are loading MUCH faster than before, and Tribalfusion isn't causing the hangs like it used to.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: August 05, 2007, 12:02:10 AM »

But, but, but...the page created thingy showed a very low number at the bottom for me a couple of days ago, and the pages still didn't load.  I would walk away and come back and it would still be sitting there.  So the number down at the bottom wasn't a true reflection of what was really going on for me.  Does that make sense?  It just finally got better one time.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: August 05, 2007, 12:02:14 AM »

Marlee I think to get to nearly 1.00 it would have to be showing 0.970 rather than 0.097?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: August 05, 2007, 12:02:17 AM »

I will do that article on Tim again tomorrow.  There is something wrong with my computer tonight I think.

Very sad that his wife said that his credit is ruined because he has put so much money into TE. Around $100,000.  I really hope that this article generates some funds for him. 

What can we as Monkeys do? Do you think an auction of some kind would work?  Everyone can donate something and we could auction it off.  I would help if enough want to do it
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: August 05, 2007, 12:05:11 AM »

But, but, but...the page created thingy showed a very low number at the bottom for me a couple of days ago, and the pages still didn't load.  I would walk away and come back and it would still be sitting there.  So the number down at the bottom wasn't a true reflection of what was really going on for me.  Does that make sense?  It just finally got better one time.

Muffy I was having lots of problems with slow loading pages or getting "Server not found" messages when posting or refreshing (it is safe to refresh here  Laughing) but then Dugga reconfigured something and it has been good ever since.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: August 05, 2007, 12:06:06 AM »

Marlee I think to get to nearly 1.00 it would have to be showing 0.970 rather than 0.097?

YES Tibro, you are right....lol...I can't see straight right now....I am done posting tonight.  Maybe when my computer sleeps tonight it will be better tomorrow.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: August 05, 2007, 12:08:32 AM »

Muffy I was having lots of problems with slow loading pages or getting "Server not found" messages when posting or refreshing (it is safe to refresh here  Laughing) but then Dugga reconfigured something and it has been good ever since.
I had emailed Dugga and he replied to me, but it got better somehow.  I hope we don't wear Dugga out.  Do you think he comes with a warranty?  Really though-I appreciate all he's trying to do with the new forum and all.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: August 05, 2007, 12:14:15 AM »

SB... you are right that corridor is a hot bed... and the coast of Maine is the largest coast in the US I think... lots of ways to get in and out unseen, or so I have been told...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: August 05, 2007, 12:14:51 AM »

OK.. I just got that hanging white page...

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: August 05, 2007, 12:18:58 AM »

I had emailed Dugga and he replied to me, but it got better somehow.  I hope we don't wear Dugga out.  Do you think he comes with a warranty?  Really though-I appreciate all he's trying to do with the new forum and all.

MuffyBee   Laughing Laughing
I wonder if Mrs. Dugga has taken out the extra coverage Wink
AND
What type of "Extended Warranty Plan " should we all go in on and take out for Klaasend. Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: August 05, 2007, 12:24:54 AM »

I think even the chat folks are tired tonight and are signing off. I'll do the same... see y'all tomorrow sometime!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: August 05, 2007, 12:32:14 AM »

Nite SB

Oldfart - too funny Laughing

Oldfart by the way, I emailed that Arubachamber 2001 pdf to Red.  It was an interresting read.   Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: August 05, 2007, 12:35:53 AM »

Nite y'all... i think everyone wore themselves out... on chat...

keep the faith!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.