May 13, 2024, 09:15:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 346966 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: August 22, 2008, 08:46:12 PM »

WOW. They are trying to spin all thos on TonE.  WTH! I mean so many innocent people......This has to come to an end.  Caylee should be found....dead or alive.  Bottom line and Casey is the one with the answers.  Why wont she just talk!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: August 22, 2008, 08:46:20 PM »

Your welcome.  And I too agree that drugs were probably involved.

HI ROB!!!!!!  Idk, I just remember how Paris Hilton was treated and they stated over and over again all the security was moreless for the innocent bystandards.  I know nobody was harmed, I am just saying I agree that more LE should have lined up and formed a walkway (they did that hear for a murderer as he went to the court house in trial).  Most LE do that.  But I guess we all have our own opinions.

Yes we are still hanging in there for Tara.  It is just so sad I feel like we are at our wits end and the DNA will never be matched Sad

But I have missed all yall!

Shell it's a good thing they have the DNA and it's not her step father - remember they tried to pin him at one time.

I'm sure the DNA will match a future suspect - sorry to say someone else will be killed, but that's how Tara's case will be solved.

hang in there girl!!!

IF LP says one more thing about dropping her off at a drug store I am going to scream!!! They just said 2000 tips have come in.

OT: I have come to the conclusion that Tara either left on her own or it was a hired hit.  There are things pointing to both theories.  I will have to email you some stuff that was found.  It may not be tonight, but I will soon.

WHERE IS MRS. RED!!! IF ANYONE SEES HER TELL HER THAT HER GIRL IS HERE!!!!

Shell as sad as this is this is a total repeat of the Madeleine McCann case in reverse as far as the propoganda.

This is all too familiar for me.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #862 on: August 22, 2008, 08:49:10 PM »

Casey is not out of the woods by a long shot.  I think the police are building a case against her and will try her with or without the body.  They are not giving Baez a thing. It is all being kept very close to the vest.  The police are working on the timeline and accumulating as much evidence and coordinating all the stories and witnesses and dates, etc .  It is a big job.  I think they can show that Casey was the last person to see Caylee and that whatever happened to Caylee is the result of Casey's actions.  That amounts to murder or negligent homicide or criminal neglect of a child or whatever.  She is going to spend more time behind bars, and next time it will be in a prison, not a jail.  People said that Scott Peterson would never go to jail, not enough proof, all that...but he is on death row, even though no dna could be found on the bodies and there was no manner of death established.  It was not dna that did Scott in...it was his behavior, which constituted consciousness of guilt and good old CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.  I think the police will have that much in this case and maybe more if the body was buried and is found.

Hudsunn, me concurs, and although I don't want to believe that anyone case means more than another, I get the feeling that the FLE / FBI wants to make sure that their reputation is not tarnished by Casey and her minions. We probably will not hear much from them until it's go time.

that would set a very bad precedent.

+++

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: August 22, 2008, 08:49:27 PM »

Bikini wax- hah! childs play - think of something reallly painful!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: August 22, 2008, 08:49:44 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!    So I hear Casey is at it again..  I often wonder when she is 'gonna get right with God' ..just makes this monkey's household so sad.

You guys rock for all the work you've been doing.. but it's so hard to keep up..sorry.
Personally, I don't think Casey can face the truth yet.....but she will...I give her a few more days.. and she's gonna bust not being able to scram free..and roam the streets.
I have kids too.. they always wanna run when they're that age.

I'd like to apologize if it bothers anyone I stay logged in... I just thought I'd do that for Caylee. 

Anyway...curious on what is going on with the bus n all..wonder if they have that thing where they can listen in...

Hey anyone see that movie the listening...does that really exist? or is it just bologna.??   anyone know?

Fladeedah

I think a bunch of us stay logged in, even when we're nowhere near our computer. It's easier that way to pick up where you left off reading. 

whew..ty... the other thing I felt to just make mention of...is... she looks so terrible. Jail must have left some sort of an impression on her.  If at all she fears Justice, she'll have a revelation and the sooner the better... cause this time in jail was just a walk in the park if ya ask me.
My kid is a dep.  and jail is no place to be for such a thin young woman...  jail is not a pretty nail banging hang out...

Casey is tickin me off day by day... and day by day I do pray that Caylle somehow has the strength spiritually to want to be found...
(ooops my anger does pop out and I need forgiveness...i am sorry for venting...but i am only human)

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: August 22, 2008, 08:50:59 PM »

On Nancy Grace: Garrison says "Casey is talking freely with her parents, and LP is saying that Casey is not concerned with Caylees safety because she is with someone that she has been with before."

I will say it again and I don't care how anyone else feels about this.  If Casey knows who Caylee is with and hasn't told LE all of this time Casey needs to spend the rest of her life in jail.  Sorry but that's just plain WRONG.  She should never be allowed to see Caylee again.  This really pisses me off.

I AGREE,if she knows where she is and she is safe TELL SOMEONE and end this crap  Gzzz

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: August 22, 2008, 08:52:02 PM »

So they asked the BG how will they help find Caylee, he said by keeping Casey safe so she could provide the leads...And Padilla mumbled 7 days...I'm telling you IMO they are giving her 7 days to find this little girl and if she does not they are revoking the bond!!! They is no way they will stay and watch her until trial.Padilla said that they had to meet to go over the agreement of her release..And i think that is one of them...Padilla can't question her so he said you have 7 days!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: August 22, 2008, 08:52:29 PM »

Hi Momks...it's been a while since I have signed in...but read nearly every day....I have not forgotten our Natalee and knew I could not allow myself to be consumed with this case....but my hat is off to all of you who devote so much of your time and research and skills to this case...I see Casey as another Joran..and I fear she too will get away with harming and disposing of Caylee just as Joran has gotten away with harming and disposing Natalee.....

If it had been up to me she would have rotted in jail.....

Just wanted to let y'all know how much I adire that you can do this...for Caylee....

Sunny, I HEARD THAT!!

good to see you - hope you are feelin well and everything is good!

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: August 22, 2008, 08:53:35 PM »

Hey Sunny! I have been away too, but this precious little girl on my left has tugged at my heartstrings!!!

Cubbee it is good to you and others who have been away for a time....yes Caylee's disappeance has touched so many......and I am so pizzed I'd like to just take Caset and shake her til she tells the truth...but she doesn't tell the truth......I so hope Klass is right

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: August 22, 2008, 08:55:06 PM »

Your welcome.  And I too agree that drugs were probably involved.

HI ROB!!!!!!  Idk, I just remember how Paris Hilton was treated and they stated over and over again all the security was moreless for the innocent bystandards.  I know nobody was harmed, I am just saying I agree that more LE should have lined up and formed a walkway (they did that hear for a murderer as he went to the court house in trial).  Most LE do that.  But I guess we all have our own opinions.

Yes we are still hanging in there for Tara.  It is just so sad I feel like we are at our wits end and the DNA will never be matched Sad

But I have missed all yall!

Shell it's a good thing they have the DNA and it's not her step father - remember they tried to pin him at one time.

I'm sure the DNA will match a future suspect - sorry to say someone else will be killed, but that's how Tara's case will be solved.

hang in there girl!!!

IF LP says one more thing about dropping her off at a drug store I am going to scream!!! They just said 2000 tips have come in.

OT: I have come to the conclusion that Tara either left on her own or it was a hired hit.  There are things pointing to both theories.  I will have to email you some stuff that was found.  It may not be tonight, but I will soon.

WHERE IS MRS. RED!!! IF ANYONE SEES HER TELL HER THAT HER GIRL IS HERE!!!!

Shell as sad as this is this is a total repeat of the Madeleine McCann case in reverse as far as the propoganda.

This is all too familiar for me.

Rob...you are right on...I think the same thing

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: August 22, 2008, 08:56:32 PM »

Hey Sunny! I have been away too, but this precious little girl on my left has tugged at my heartstrings!!!

Cubbee it is good to you and others who have been away for a time....yes Caylee's disappeance has touched so many......and I am so pizzed I'd like to just take Caset and shake her til she tells the truth...but she doesn't tell the truth......I so hope Klass is right

I'm always right, just ask my husband, LOLOL  (j/k) 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: August 22, 2008, 08:57:14 PM »

Hi Momks...it's been a while since I have signed in...but read nearly every day....I have not forgotten our Natalee and knew I could not allow myself to be consumed with this case....but my hat is off to all of you who devote so much of your time and research and skills to this case...I see Casey as another Joran..and I fear she too will get away with harming and disposing of Caylee just as Joran has gotten away with harming and disposing Natalee.....

Just wanted to let y'all know how much I adire that you can do this...for Caylee....

Sunny, I HEARD THAT!!

hi Rob....feeling pretty good had a small set back but that is behind me now...everything is good.....thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: August 22, 2008, 08:57:45 PM »

Did anyone else find it interesting that Mrs. Control did not go with Casey and George to see the attorney.  Maybe she and Casey are already at each other's throats.  If Casey is talking, she is feeding her mother a line of baloney and that is about it.  I also agree with the person above (sorry, I don't see the name now) who said that Padilla keeps harping on the seven days.  No way he can stay here until Casey goes to trial.  If he wanted his 15 minutes of fame, it is about to run out, and he will not want to drain his pockets.  He will probably give this charade a week and then hightail it back to wherever he came from.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: August 22, 2008, 08:58:14 PM »

I'm always right, just ask my husband, LOLOL  (j/k) 

OHMYGAWD!!!  I just spit all over myself....LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #874 on: August 22, 2008, 09:01:01 PM »

On Nancy Grace: Garrison says "Casey is talking freely with her parents, and LP is saying that Casey is not concerned with Caylees safety because she is with someone that she has been with before."

I will say it again and I don't care how anyone else feels about this.  If Casey knows who Caylee is with and hasn't told LE all of this time Casey needs to spend the rest of her life in jail.  Sorry but that's just plain WRONG.  She should never be allowed to see Caylee again.  This really pisses me off.

I couldn't agree more.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: August 22, 2008, 09:01:52 PM »

I AGREE,if she knows where she is and she is safe TELL SOMEONE and end this crap  Gzzz

I have not been following this case as much as everyone else.  Everyone is doing such a great job.  But if Casey was my daughter and soon as she walked in the house I would have thanked everyone for getting her home and then I would have punch her teeth down her throat.  She is a disgusting human to play these stupid games.  Has anyone heard any of them say they missed Caylee.  AND I PERSONALLY HATE THE GRANDFATHER.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: August 22, 2008, 09:04:40 PM »

Sunny, I HEARD THAT!!

hi Rob....feeling pretty good had a small set back but that is behind me now...everything is good.....thanks

Sunny - you hang in there - that's an order!!!

+++

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: August 22, 2008, 09:07:08 PM »

I thought casey wanted to leave the jail "With her head held high"

So why did she cover up with a hood and a towel today?
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: August 22, 2008, 09:09:12 PM »

So they asked the BG how will they help find Caylee, he said by keeping Casey safe so she could provide the leads...And Padilla mumbled 7 days...I'm telling you IMO they are giving her 7 days to find this little girl and if she does not they are revoking the bond!!! They is no way they will stay and watch her until trial.Padilla said that they had to meet to go over the agreement of her release..And i think that is one of them...Padilla can't question her so he said you have 7 days!!!

Seven days is long enough to scramble for every tiny detailed piece of information when your child's life depends on it.

When my son went missing 25 yrs ago...Police were there within an hour...maybe stretching it to an 1 1/2 hours.
Got him back after 2 months....his father was such a Casey in his own way.

Point is... you do what you have to do for your children... as far as I am concerned God is watching and if she is lying about the welfare of this child or her where abouts... or her safety.. or what ever the heck it is....knowing fully well that Caylee doesn't exist any longer...then Casey should get what's coming to her by way of God's Hand.

Sorry don't mean to dump my PB on this room but the longer this beoootch goes on with the tangled webbed garbage'  the more it makes me sick to my stomach...
I just got off the phone with my Mother in NY.... she has this little babygirl Caylee in her prayers every day...she cried the other day when Casey got out of jail..she thinks that babygirl Caylee will never be found and it's Caseys fault...
Thank YoU Casey.... get your own momma whacked...but darn you for making mine cry.

I do honestly hope Mr.P and his buddy there...knowing all that they do with the cases they've worked on..have the discernment they need to deal with this individual in an appropriate manner. Casey may need protection... but she did this to herself.

All she had to do was tell the truth.. no matter how horrible it may have been....someone would have listened.
someone would have.

sorry for rambling...I really am.. .. I'll go back up on my limb now....
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: August 22, 2008, 09:17:34 PM »

Casey has been out of jail barely a day and she and her family and lawyer are already tripping over their stories. 

Which is true?  "I looked for Caylee on my own because I saw a movie where the kidnapper hurt the child and I did not want that to happen to Caylee."  "Zanny loves Caylee and stole her because she wants Caylee to be her own little girl."  "The people who have Caylee might hurt her or Casey or the whole family.  Casey is not telling more because she is protecting us." "Casey will stay in jail forever to protect Caylee and the rest of the family."  "Casey cannot tell the whole story unless she gets out of jail."  "Casey wants out of jail so she can help search for Caylee."  "Casey is very concerned about her daughter."  "Casey is not worried about Caylee because the person who has her has kept her before." "Caylee could be anywhere."  "Dad, I feel she is close to home."  "Casey will be home by her third birthday."  "We will get some good news this week."  "Caylee should be home in seven days."   It is insulting to he intelligence of the public and no jury would fall for it.  Unless this is some sort of preposterous hoax, a la the runaway bride, Caylee is long dead.  Either way, Casey has committed a criminal act.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.