May 01, 2024, 06:36:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 341486 times)
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2008, 01:28:41 AM »

Check this out!  This was emailed to me by a very clever lurker.  

http://shopping.yahoo.com:80/p:Who%20Killed%20the%20Broadway%20Butterfly:3001216301;_ylc=X3oDMTB1c21tcDhkBF9TAzk2NjMyOTA3BHNlYwNmZWVkBHNsawNib29rcw

Product Details: Who Killed the Broadway Butterfly
Author: George Anthony
Format: Paperback: 191 pages.
Publisher: Publishamerica Inc (09/01/2002)
ISBN: 1591295955
ISBN13: 9781591295952
Reading Level: 

Publisher Notes: Who Killed the Broadway Butterfly Set in New York Citys unruly Roaring 20s, Who Killed The Broadway Butterfly? is a compelling true story of a model, and promising starlet, named Dot King. The rising star was chloroformed to death in 1923 at the age of 28. Her murder went unsolved. After Dot acquired considerable riches, she hobnobbed with envious celebrities, money-seeking politicians, and international gangsters. Many were suspects who had the means, opportunity, and motive to kill her. The author used modern technology, police science, and non-stop plodding to uncover her killers and their modus operandi.

Coincidence?

Background Information

A native Rhode Islander, George "Antoscia" Anthony graduated from Bryant College but honed his writing skills at Brown University. After a stint with Naval Intelligence, he completed a federal law enforcement career with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. Presently, he has fused both his writing and detective skills into the profession of investigative reporting.

Accomplishments

As an instructor in detecting contract fraud for the Navy, George was frequently voted most outstanding professor by his students. For several years, he was a syndicated colunmnist where meeting daily deadlines developed in him the discipline to write every day. During this journalistic period, George covered "hard" news as well as sports.  His column "Yours In Sports" to this day remains a fan favorite. His favorite hobby was interviewing movie stars and other celebrities  who resided on neighboring Cape Cod. For example, he was one of the few writers to whom Academy Award winner, Shirley Booth, would grant an interview. She often reffered to him as "that highly intelligent and scupuliously accurate and honest writer."

Additional Information

George has shared his writing acumen with aspiring writers by participating writers in and by mentoring writers of both fiction and non fictioon

http://www.publishedauthors.net/georgeanthony/ar.html

Articles

George Anthony has written for numerous newspapers and periodicals.  Among them are the Indianapolis Star, the Rhode Island Labor News, the Italian Echo, the Memphis Press Scimitar and the Star, an international tabloid. An article he wrote for the Indianapolis Star on how to protect onself from the Unabomber won national acclaim.Shortly after its publication, it helped lead to the capture of the bombing madman known as Ted Kascynski whose brother had the courageously good sense to give Ted up.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2008, 01:31:58 AM »

Hello, man its been a long daya t work,    anyway, I think the reason for Le to take stuff from the Anthony;s house so quickly their had to be something that tied that house to the crime scene, something that couldnt have come from anywhere else....................also when they went back and got the shoes and stuff this last time....I believe we are gonna find out that there was a footprint impression left on the garbage bag,.,

Yes, they mentioned that possibility on NG this evening.  I think Dr. Perper said that there could have been an impression of a shoe print on the plastic bag.
Oh,,,my bad.......didnt know that....been working all day..............anyway, I hope thats what it is and they match it up exactly to Casey.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 01:37:02 AM »

This is bittersweet.  I hadn't seen some of the pics of Caylee in this video, tho maybe you guys have. 

Remember Caylee Anthony

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-6FiKgs5ylXo/remember_caylee_anthony/

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2008, 01:38:47 AM »

http://shopping.yahoo.com:80/p:Who%20Killed%20the%20Broadway%20Butterfly:3001216301;_ylc=X3oDMTB1c21tcDhkBF9TAzk2NjMyOTA3BHNlYwNmZWVkBHNsawNib29rcw

Reading Level: 

Publisher Notes: Who Killed the Broadway Butterfly Set in New York Citys unruly Roaring 20s, Who Killed The Broadway Butterfly? is a compelling true story of a model, and promising starlet, named Dot King. The rising star was chloroformed to death in 1923 at the age of 28. Her murder went unsolved. After Dot acquired considerable riches, she hobnobbed with envious celebrities, money-seeking politicians, and international gangsters. Many were suspects who had the means, opportunity, and motive to kill her. The author used modern technology, police science, and non-stop plodding to uncover her killers and their modus operandi.

Coincidence?

Background Information

A native Rhode Islander, George "Antoscia" Anthony graduated from Bryant College but honed his writing skills at Brown University. After a stint with Naval Intelligence, he completed a federal law enforcement career with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. Presently, he has fused both his writing and detective skills into the profession of investigative reporting.

Accomplishments

As an instructor in detecting contract fraud for the Navy, George was frequently voted most outstanding professor by his students. For several years, he was a syndicated colunmnist where meeting daily deadlines developed in him the discipline to write every day. During this journalistic period, George covered "hard" news as well as sports.  His column "Yours In Sports" to this day remains a fan favorite. His favorite hobby was interviewing movie stars and other celebrities  who resided on neighboring Cape Cod. For example, he was one of the few writers to whom Academy Award winner, Shirley Booth, would grant an interview. She often reffered to him as "that highly intelligent and scupuliously accurate and honest writer."

Additional Information

George has shared his writing acumen with aspiring writers by participating writers in and by mentoring writers of both fiction and non fictioon

Articles

George Anthony has written for numerous newspapers and periodicals.  Among them are the Indianapolis Star, the Rhode Island Labor News, the Italian Echo, the Memphis Press Scimitar and the Star, an international tabloid. An article he wrote for the Indianapolis Star on how to protect onself from the Unabomber won national acclaim.Shortly after its publication, it helped lead to the capture of the bombing madman known as Ted Kascynski whose brother had the courageously good sense to give Ted up.

You sure it's the same George Anthony?  I found another George Anthony that is an author in Canada.  Seems like George Anthony is not a very uncommon name.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2008, 01:46:44 AM »

Reading Level: 

Coincidence?

OMG!!     That is just FREAKY WEIRD!!   

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2008, 01:47:14 AM »

I'll never catch up.

See u monkeys in the mornining.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2008, 01:51:49 AM »

Reading Level: 

Coincidence?

Background Information

Accomplishments

Additional Information

Articles

You sure it's the same George Anthony?  I found another George Anthony that is an author in Canada.  Seems like George Anthony is not a very uncommon name.

This is the George Anthony who wrote the book but it isn't "our" George Anthony
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2008, 01:54:27 AM »

I realize that LE very likely has info/stuff we don't know about yet, that they aren't disclosing until they are ready.  And that what we do know of is for the most part, circumstantial.  But does anyone know if Casey's own actions (during that month or so before Caylee was reported missing) would be seen by the court as circumstantial evidence, physical evidence, or neither?

Circumstantial for sure -- can be used to show state of mind or motive. Circumstantial evidence is still very useful --- it has convicted many. (In this day and time, though it is probably less so)

Thanks wreck!  It sure has convicted many.  Was thinking this might be circumstantial, yet wasn't sure since they have pics of her seemingly without a care in the world.  Am thinking an overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence would hold more weight with the court... wouldn't it? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2008, 01:57:18 AM »

I knew it wasn't "our" George Anthony but I wasn't sure if it was the same one who wrote that book either.  Sure is weird.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2008, 02:02:26 AM »

ty irishbosoxfan.

i was momentarily having that feeling like my brain would explode....or is it implode????  just freakin blow..lol

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2008, 02:03:32 AM »

nite Klasss!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2008, 02:19:29 AM »

I realize that LE very likely has info/stuff we don't know about yet, that they aren't disclosing until they are ready.  And that what we do know of is for the most part, circumstantial.  But does anyone know if Casey's own actions (during that month or so before Caylee was reported missing) would be seen by the court as circumstantial evidence, physical evidence, or neither?

circumstantial would be my guess, and of course Bozo will try to keep it out, but I think it's admissable as it goes to state of mind. Also, remember the article that Dr. Vaas from the body farm earlier this week?? He stated that LE was on the phone with him right after the discovery of the bones and he was giving them info as what to look for that could link the scene, the home and the car together. I racked my brains trying to figure it out as it seemed to me it had to be a chemical that was discovered in the air during the testing. I started googling pesticides, fertilizers and decompostion no no avail~but, then I listened to Dana's last show ans Wendy Murphy mentioned that fertilizer speeds up decomp and also helped with the odor (IIRC exactly what she mentioned about the smell, but she did mention it). Anyway, that is one idea along with the book IMO

Thanks islandmonkey!  And yeah, I agree, am thinking he'll try to keep it outta there, but doubt that will work.  lol  I do remember that guy from the body farm, and the call LE just made to them.  That has to be significant!  Bet that's got Baez rattled!     What Wendy said about the pesticide etc interests me too.  I posted earlier about wondering whether or not (if they did find pesticide etc) if they can actually prove intent to speed up decomp and such.  ??  Seems intent would be hard to prove in that regard.  I dunno.  Hopefully they can tho!! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2008, 02:22:05 AM »

I am interested in LE taking the sunglasses.  They can take them apart and look for evidence even under the tiny screws.  Remember they did take soil and botany samples from the site.  Plants have DNA too.

Oh gosh Anna, didn't even think about them taking the sunglasses apart!     I was wondering what the heck? when reading that they took them.  Couldn't for the life of me figure out why unless they had found pics out there of Casey wearing them.  lol  Makes a whole lot of sense now that you've mentioned this, thanks!   

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2008, 02:22:29 AM »

Hello, man its been a long daya t work,    anyway, I think the reason for Le to take stuff from the Anthony;s house so quickly their had to be something that tied that house to the crime scene, something that couldnt have come from anywhere else....................also when they went back and got the shoes and stuff this last time....I believe we are gonna find out that there was a footprint impression left on the garbage bag,.,

You watch NG too, huh

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2008, 02:28:57 AM »

Do you think that maybe Casey just might qualify for the dumbest criminal shows?  Ya know, the ones that show criminals who leave their wallet at the scene of the crime, etc.  ??  Cuz my gosh, it's looking more and more like she did everything she could to get caught.  Except say straight up what happened.  Kind of like she left all these clues, and has been sitting back laffing her ass off at everyone running in circles.  Along with her comment about them not even finding the clothes yet.     Think she can get an extra charge for being a spiteful bitch?   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2008, 02:32:11 AM »

Bearly, You here????? 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2008, 02:33:41 AM »

Bearly, You here????? 

Do I need to treat you with kid gloves?   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2008, 02:33:41 AM »

circumstantial would be my guess, and of course Bozo will try to keep it out, but I think it's admissable as it goes to state of mind. Also, remember the article that Dr. Vaas from the body farm earlier this week?? He stated that LE was on the phone with him right after the discovery of the bones and he was giving them info as what to look for that could link the scene, the home and the car together. I racked my brains trying to figure it out as it seemed to me it had to be a chemical that was discovered in the air during the testing. I started googling pesticides, fertilizers and decompostion no no avail~but, then I listened to Dana's last show ans Wendy Murphy mentioned that fertilizer speeds up decomp and also helped with the odor (IIRC exactly what she mentioned about the smell, but she did mention it). Anyway, that is one idea along with the book IMO

Thanks islandmonkey!  And yeah, I agree, am thinking he'll try to keep it outta there, but doubt that will work.  lol  I do remember that guy from the body farm, and the call LE just made to them.  That has to be significant!  Bet that's got Baez rattled!     What Wendy said about the pesticide etc interests me too.  I posted earlier about wondering whether or not (if they did find pesticide etc) if they can actually prove intent to speed up decomp and such.  ??  Seems intent would be hard to prove in that regard.  I dunno.  Hopefully they can tho!! 

Big time intent and to me it would take someone a "bit" smarter than Casey to figure that one out, she specifically mentioned fertilizer. I was so d@mn glad because I had been trying to figure out that link with the body farm to the house specifically. Just for instance, GA knew or even found Caylee and helped dispose or even Lee, they huddle together as a family and bingo~they could easily sneek thru the woods from the back of her house to try and cover the smell by increasing the decomp process~Just a theory and subject to change at any moment!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2008, 02:35:12 AM »

Put on Chelsea Lately now!   It will make you feel you are well above sane.
They are all nakkkeyyyyyyy  lol.....

Its a riot!
nite

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2008, 02:35:44 AM »

Goodnight fellow monkeys!!!!   I am going to bed - gotta get up early to go to work!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.