May 06, 2024, 04:31:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 227293 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #160 on: December 18, 2008, 12:33:42 AM »

Something isn't making sense.  Why am I getting the feeling that there are other Monkeys who knew about the trap and didn't say anything?
Norman has it all over Stillwater.

Maybe it's from wherever you're "hearing" these things, maybe all the questions are best directed at who you're "hearing" these things from.  JMO

TM - I have my own mind and my own opinions.  I am asking honest questions that have come from personal thoughts.  We have all heard that there are members of SM that are members of freebirds, so I really don't understand the insinutation unless you're a freebird and I struck a chord.  I don't know who the freebirds are and I really have no concern about anyone belonging to freebirds or any other forum.  My question is that I have been reading responses to Kermit's statements on this forum saying that things were taken out of context.  How do people know that things were taken out of context if they didn't see the original posts to begin with?  My point is that there must be other people besides just Kermit who have had knowledge about Kyle's posts.  And I am not defending Kyle.  I am asking why only Kermit has come forward with the information.  Others have obviously known what the rest of us are just now learning.

SS, just a reminder of what YOU posted in the context of the questions you are asking.  I am not a member of the "Freebirds", so if a "chord has been struck"; that's not it.  If there has been discussion here about some monkeys being members of "Freebirds" other than recently; I missed it.  That's a possibility.  Just so you know, I was told that you are a member of the forum that most of the questions about Kermit are coming from?  Is that true?   
I have a question.  I don't know anything about freebirds or the members, except that it is a private forum and I have heard that there are members of SM who are also members of freebirds.   If Kyle was posting all of this information on freebirds last Spring, why has Kermit been the only one to come forward with this information?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: December 18, 2008, 12:37:27 AM »

Something isn't making sense.  Why am I getting the feeling that there are other Monkeys who knew about the trap and didn't say anything?

Norman has it all over Stillwater.

Maybe it's from wherever you're "hearing" these things, maybe all the questions are best directed at who you're "hearing" these things from.  JMO

TM - I have my own mind and my own opinions.  I am asking honest questions that have come from personal thoughts.  We have all heard that there are members of SM that are members of freebirds, so I really don't understand the insinutation unless you're a freebird and I struck a chord.  I don't know who the freebirds are and I really have no concern about anyone belonging to freebirds or any other forum.  My question is that I have been reading responses to Kermit's statements on this forum saying that things were taken out of context.  How do people know that things were taken out of context if they didn't see the original posts to begin with?  My point is that there must be other people besides just Kermit who have had knowledge about Kyle's posts.  And I am not defending Kyle.  I am asking why only Kermit has come forward with the information.  Others have obviously known what the rest of us are just now learning.

I believe that only Hotshot has stated that Kyles words were taken out of context and ... it is my understanding that she is in touch with Kyle personally.

Janet

+++++

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786
« Reply #81 on: Today at 12:15:33 AM »

know john only in speaking with him twice about the case.  No I did not get him in touch with Dave, Schafer did that i do believe.  Some of the Monkeys have all the right in believing what they want to believe, however, I refuse to believe that they are bad guys.  I have a theory, i have stated it, and i dont want to get into it again.  For people to pounce on kyle for something that wasnt even his job to do, is very poor.  I have explained that also.  I have talked with Kyle for quite some time now, and believe when he tells me that words were taken out of context.  i believe in Tim miller whole heartedly, and can't fathom him being involved with anyone who wouldnt want to find natalee.  Silvetti is now working on the gulf cost with Tim, are people going to say now that he is scanning for oil there too? We all have a reason for being here, and doing what we do, just because it doesn't fit in some peoples agendas, doesnt mean we are not here for natalee.  we wouldnt be here if we were not here for natalee.  Everything that pops up doesnt have to be a diversion.  I sent Caps out to find Silvetti, and I have said that before.  Why???  Caps needed help with the pond. I cant say for sure why Silvetti would call Tim a liability, but I am pretty sure Tim wanted to see for himself what was in the trap, as he didnt believe it wasn't a skull.......I dont think Tim got the chance to see for himself, and thats too bad.  i think that was a chance of a lifetime.  Mansure was on the boat, why?  I dont know, that what I was told by his dad.....He did NOT do the dive...
I am off to sleep now.  the new job has me wanting my pillow..GN all.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg588902;topicseen#msg588902

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: December 18, 2008, 12:40:04 AM »

SS

I am not a Freebird.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: December 18, 2008, 12:41:00 AM »

'Van der Eem assaulted girlfriend'

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/2855553/Van_der_Eem_mishandelde_vriendin.html

attacked her with a crowbar this weekend.
briefly detained and also drivers license taken away because his driving was dangerous while the police were chasing him.
OM has to decide what the next steps are.

Figures 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: December 18, 2008, 12:45:38 AM »

'Van der Eem assaulted girlfriend'

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/2855553/Van_der_Eem_mishandelde_vriendin.html

attacked her with a crowbar this weekend.
briefly detained and also drivers license taken away because his driving was dangerous while the police were chasing him.
OM has to decide what the next steps are.

That's terrible!  Is she o.k.?

it doesn't say about her condition.
only says he hit her on her upper leg. and he has been stalking her over the phone.
she managed to call the police.
and then the police chased him. but they stopped chasing him as it became too dangerous.
they arrested him the next morning.

Thanks Caesu, that's still terrible; but not as gruesome as I was imagining.  Please let us know if you find any more information about her condition.  I hope she's o.k., and that he is properly dealt with.  A crowbar isn't a fair fight, unless she has a gun.  And since he drove away, I'm assuming she didn't have a gun.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: December 18, 2008, 12:46:31 AM »

So much to take in after seeing Kermit's posts, and Rob's post today. I've be a big believer in Kermit (pictures say a 1000 words ) and I have never questioned Rob's integrity. I want to believe CAPS had Justice for Natalee forefront in his investigations, and thought his theory of the events could somehow tell the "what happened to Natalee" while Kermit  "uncovered the disposal". But, at first blush, it certainly does seem now that CAPS was a diversion and part of the aruba spin cycle...especially when tied to his meeting with John S. and how that was rolled out by CAPS and supported by others (With agendas).
As for Persistence and kyle...I have to agree with Kermit.....American Traitors....kyle has had ample opportunity to defend himself....silence says volumes to me. Same for CAPS....silence...
I've been losing faith that Holland and/or aruba will do anything wrt Justice for Natalee, but tonight I'm again energized reading Rob's posts that we will like what is about to be revealed.....I'll wait as that is all I can do.....But it is because of all you wonderful  Monkeys that I can wait...with confidence, that there will be Justice for Natalee....I thank you all....

I have been a Caps supporter since the beginning.  I also have the highest regard for Kermit.  References have been made repeatedly that Kyle's statements were taken out of context.  I am questioning how others besides Kyle knew that things were taken out of context.  Why is Kermit on a kamkazee mission when it sounds to me like others are likely also aware of the information.  The response that I got speaks volumes.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: December 18, 2008, 12:46:33 AM »

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!!

Janet
9:45 PM PT

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: December 18, 2008, 12:49:15 AM »

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!!

Janet

Good night Janet!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: December 18, 2008, 12:50:32 AM »

So much to take in after seeing Kermit's posts, and Rob's post today. I've be a big believer in Kermit (pictures say a 1000 words ) and I have never questioned Rob's integrity. I want to believe CAPS had Justice for Natalee forefront in his investigations, and thought his theory of the events could somehow tell the "what happened to Natalee" while Kermit  "uncovered the disposal". But, at first blush, it certainly does seem now that CAPS was a diversion and part of the aruba spin cycle...especially when tied to his meeting with John S. and how that was rolled out by CAPS and supported by others (With agendas).
As for Persistence and kyle...I have to agree with Kermit.....American Traitors....kyle has had ample opportunity to defend himself....silence says volumes to me. Same for CAPS....silence...
I've been losing faith that Holland and/or aruba will do anything wrt Justice for Natalee, but tonight I'm again energized reading Rob's posts that we will like what is about to be revealed.....I'll wait as that is all I can do.....But it is because of all you wonderful  Monkeys that I can wait...with confidence, that there will be Justice for Natalee....I thank you all....

I have been a Caps supporter since the beginning.  I also have the highest regard for Kermit.  References have been made repeatedly that Kyle's statements were taken out of context.  I am questioning how others besides Kyle knew that things were taken out of context.  Why is Kermit on a kamkazee mission when it sounds to me like others are likely also aware of the information.  The response that I got speaks volumes.
SS, who besides Hotshot (perhaps LDSTLOU) has said they know what Kyle has said?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: December 18, 2008, 12:53:15 AM »

I have only read one post that claims Kyle's words were taken out of context and ... that was Hotshot's post.  Hotshot explains very clearly that she heard this claim from Kyle's own lips.  I do not believe for one moment that Hotshot is a Freebird.

I am off.

Janet

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: December 18, 2008, 12:53:27 AM »

SS

I am not a Freebird.

Janet

Janet, even if you are, you are entitled to be a member of any forum that you find interesting.  You posted this summer in other forums.  I think that is fine, and I will not criticize anyone for membership anywhere.  Membership in another forum is not my point.  My point is that it has been discussed numerous times in this forum that Kyle was posting his information on freebirds.  I have to believe that Kyle and Kermit were not the only posters on freebirds.  Why is Kermit the only one who has come forward with this information.  She must feel like a sacrificial lamb.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: December 18, 2008, 12:56:28 AM »

I think silence speaks volumes.Always question,question,and question some more!What are you accomplishing by being on a private forum?Not you SS.Really ask the question of ones motives for being on a private forum?To attempt to control information.Why?

1.Are others not worthy of the information?
2.Does it make one feel grandiose?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: December 18, 2008, 12:57:55 AM »

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!!

Janet

Good night Janet!   

Good night texasmom.

The dialogue tonight is sooo surreal.  I feel like I am in a twilight zone.  I do not have a clue why I stayed.  I know ... hubby and friend are in the livingroom watch boxing.

Janet

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: December 18, 2008, 12:58:41 AM »

SS

I am not a Freebird.

Janet

Janet, even if you are, you are entitled to be a member of any forum that you find interesting.  You posted this summer in other forums.  I think that is fine, and I will not criticize anyone for membership anywhere.  Membership in another forum is not my point.  My point is that it has been discussed numerous times in this forum that Kyle was posting his information on freebirds.  I have to believe that Kyle and Kermit were not the only posters on freebirds.  Why is Kermit the only one who has come forward with this information.  She must feel like a sacrificial lamb.
No, I think that is where you are mistaken -- it has NOT been discussed numerous times that Kyle and/or Kermit posted at Freebirds. It was only SPECULATED by a few that he posted at Freebirds. I don't think anyone here knows where kyle posted his information -- in fact, I think it was in PRIVATE e-mails.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: December 18, 2008, 01:00:30 AM »

SS, who besides Hotshot (perhaps LDSTLOU) has said they know what Kyle has said?

More than once it has been stated during the battles.  Wreck, I hestitate to start pulling up posts because I don't want to refuel the battles.  I have been reading back through some things here in the NAH forum and the "out of context" arguement has started jumping out at me.  It has raised some questions for me and I am wondering why Kermit has to be the lonely warrior when I doubt that she was the only poster on freebirds.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: December 18, 2008, 01:01:22 AM »

SS

I am not a Freebird.

Janet

Could it be that Kermit was the only person that Kyle shared the
photos of the trap with....via email?  Do you have information that
the pictures were posted at Freebirds?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: December 18, 2008, 01:02:14 AM »

SS

I am not a Freebird.

Janet

No, I think that is where you are mistaken -- it has NOT been discussed numerous times that Kyle and/or Kermit posted at Freebirds. It was only SPECULATED by a few that he posted at Freebirds. I don't think anyone here knows where kyle posted his information -- in fact, I think it was in PRIVATE e-mails.

If SS would answer my question truthfully, I believe it would be all too clear where her questions are coming from.  Again, JMO

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: December 18, 2008, 01:02:22 AM »

And I said from day one that Patrick is a scumbag.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: December 18, 2008, 01:03:32 AM »

SS

I am not a Freebird.

Janet

Could it be that Kermit was the only person that Kyle shared the
photos of the trap with....via email?  Do you have information that
the pictures were posted at Freebirds?
Thank-you! That is what I'm trying to convey!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #179 on: December 18, 2008, 01:06:02 AM »

SS...I'm not sure of your meaning in red above. In case you did not understand my meaning: I do believe now that CAPS has been a diversion (although I wanted to believe he was not a diversion). I have followed Kermit's posts with great interest, and now believe she is exposing what others in a position to expose have not. She waited for others that were on the front line (Persistence and Kyle) to expose the findings (pictures Kermit posted) and do the right thing for Natalee and her family. For whatever reason, Kyle and others did not bring the pictures forward, so Kermit exposed them......Seems simple to me...Am I missing something?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.