May 05, 2024, 05:45:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 273244 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #560 on: April 08, 2009, 11:36:27 PM »

I hope neither one of them sleeps a wink tonight. Joy said she at to be at Mr. Morgan's at 10 am so I guess she will hold Georgie boy's hand while Cindy is being deposed.

Thanks for the image, darla. NOT.  LOL

Or she might be doing the depo herself. I was there like 10 minutes today and she got a call from LP, Baez, her attorneys, John Morgan and the Cops came to check on her and her kids.....and she is writing a book. Plus she had to leave to go to Morgan's office and had spent $100 on geting her hair done. Oh and she called the Bushes in Houston.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: April 08, 2009, 11:37:37 PM »

So the depo is tomorrow???  Hmmm, wonder what the A's are doing right now???  Sitting around in their freshly ironed Ralph Loren Pjs reading their scripts???? 

Maybe scanning the dictionary for big words to use while trying to dazzle the atty. with bullpucky. I think they believe ithat they are smarter than everybody else.     NOT

But for sure, they are adjusting their jammies, smoothing non existant wrinkles, scratching, picking, whatever OCD things they do.    ICKy  weirdos.

Moe is going to try and hypnotize John Morgan with her crazy eyes.

Do you think she is going to try to move in on him and rub his arm.
EEWWW!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #562 on: April 08, 2009, 11:41:02 PM »

IM, Hope Elijah is doing great. Give him a kiss from Auntie Darla.

I could listen to John Morgan talk 24/7. He  has the nicest voice, but bet that will change when he gets hold of Cin-Cin

Thanks Auntie Darla~will do tomorrow when I go visit the little angel!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: April 08, 2009, 11:41:11 PM »

So the depo is tomorrow???  Hmmm, wonder what the A's are doing right now???  Sitting around in their freshly ironed Ralph Loren Pjs reading their scripts???? 

Maybe scanning the dictionary for big words to use while trying to dazzle the atty. with bullpucky. I think they believe ithat they are smarter than everybody else.     NOT

But for sure, they are adjusting their jammies, smoothing non existant wrinkles, scratching, picking, whatever OCD things they do.    ICKy  weirdos.

EEWWW!!

My eyes are burning just visualizing that!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: April 08, 2009, 11:46:28 PM »

EEWWW!!

I can't wait till Mr Morgan tells Muffy to take the gum out of her mouth!

Thanks Foggy and Brandi and anyone else that has welcomed me.

I cannot believe it but my hubby is making me move out of the bed with my laptop and he THINKS he need some sleep...

I'll say good night to all my new friends, and thanks again.

Maybe tomorrow someone can teach me how to snip.

Vaya con dios.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: April 08, 2009, 11:47:11 PM »

Sorry for the o/t but does anyone know where Wendi has been?  Have not seen her in a while.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #566 on: April 08, 2009, 11:48:09 PM »

EEWWW!!

I cannot believe it but my hubby is making me move out of the bed with my laptop and he THINKS he need some sleep...

Vaya con dios.

Welcome to the cage Fanny Mae~love your nic as that is the business I'm in trading Fannie's, Freddie's etc.........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: April 08, 2009, 11:49:00 PM »

Nite Fanny!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #568 on: April 08, 2009, 11:49:03 PM »

LOL!
I bet she tries to pet him and seduce him with her womanly ways. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: April 08, 2009, 11:51:11 PM »

I hope neither one of them sleeps a wink tonight. Joy said she at to be at Mr. Morgan's at 10 am so I guess she will hold Georgie boy's hand while Cindy is being deposed.

I guess after that "come hither" look George gave Joy in court the other day, wild horses couldn't keep her away.
after Mr. Grund said on NG tonight that there are people hired by the defense to actually "infiltrate"(my word) the opinion boards/internet blogs to create "reasonable doubt", I immediately thought of crazy Joy (ok, and a few others I refuse to name) 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: April 08, 2009, 11:53:22 PM »

Or she might be doing the depo herself. I was there like 10 minutes today and she got a call from LP, Baez, her attorneys, John Morgan and the Cops came to check on her and her kids.....and she is writing a book. Plus she had to leave to go to Morgan's office and had spent $100 on geting her hair done. Oh and she called the Bushes in Houston.
I can't wait to see what $100 will get you in Florida.     she needs all the help she can afford
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: April 08, 2009, 11:54:44 PM »

Darla-
I apolly, who are you talking about?
B
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: April 08, 2009, 11:54:53 PM »

EEWWW!!
Welcome Fanny!  As usual, I'm pages behind but I just posted something very similar to this.    She's going to be petting him and rubbing him (think he's looking forward to it?) 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: April 08, 2009, 11:54:53 PM »

Sorry for the o/t but does anyone know where Wendi has been?  Have not seen her in a while.

Wendi was banned. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: April 08, 2009, 11:56:23 PM »

EEWWW!!

Vaya con dios.

What?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: April 08, 2009, 11:56:58 PM »

Here is the Wesh2 report about Casey's allegations about her brother

http://www.wesh.com/video/19130888/index.html

If everyone recalls Tony Lazzaro told investigators that Casey told him a very similar story, its in the discovery.

I was relaxing but see we have new monkey friends, a big warm monkey welcome!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #576 on: April 08, 2009, 11:57:37 PM »

Darla-
B
Joy Wray....the Caylee Is Alive poster lady

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: April 09, 2009, 12:01:49 AM »

What did Baez promise the judge he would put on his computer to keep it safe, and did he do it????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: April 09, 2009, 12:01:59 AM »

Darla-
B
Joy Wray....the Caylee Is Alive poster lady

What no call from Superman or Batman today...blaspheme!      And the wheels on the bus go round and round

ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: April 09, 2009, 12:02:41 AM »

well, it's offically my birthday and I want to know c&g are gonna get it!!   
skipped ahead to this page so mayby i missed something otherwise?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.