May 15, 2024, 06:30:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 379708 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: September 19, 2008, 07:25:49 PM »

Just called LP...he'll be on NG tonight....Des

I hope Nancy will let him just talk... vs   her style of interview

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: September 19, 2008, 07:27:35 PM »

I think you're dreaming that impossible dream, OF. 

I Stand With The Girl
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1542 on: September 19, 2008, 07:29:15 PM »

Not surprising.  Most nights lately NG would be pretty boring without him.   

Hey Guys...

I was actually just about to ask if you all think it's even worth it to watch NG tonight....I am just getting so frustrated with the lack of movement in this case....I am just praying there is tons happening behind the scenes that we don't know about.

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1543 on: September 19, 2008, 07:29:22 PM »

DUE TO THE ANTHONY'S OTHER CRIMES IN
ORLANDO NOT BEING FALLING BY THE WAYSIDE

http://www.wftv.com/video/17511985/index.html

subtract NOT. 

...and while you're at BEING shouldn't be there either!

Okay, that makes more sense, especially if I put a comma after Anthonys. 

I spent five minutes wondering what the Anthonys' OTHER crimes were. 

Carpe needs some coffee.     Cupa Coffee 4 Carpe.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1544 on: September 19, 2008, 07:29:44 PM »

Des, did you ask LP to fax you the phone records?  If so, what did he say? TIA

He might...he got them from Lee right after they posted the first bail bond...FBI and LE met with him last night to go over those *personal cell phone* records....remember LP said on NG last night...these records show that the whole story of switching sim cards between phones is totally BOGUS!...there never was a blackjack phone ever...also those records show that Casy NEVER made a call NOR recieved a call from a Zanny the Nanny....I think Baez got them squashed for the LE getting them....so they had to go to LP to get those phone records....I really don't think I can get them emailed or faxed to me...but stranger things have happened....all I can say is...I'll try....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: September 19, 2008, 07:30:06 PM »

I have a question that I cannot find an answer to.

I know that Baez has refused to allow Casey to talk with OCSO anymore. Can he also refuse to allow her to speak with FBI?

WHAT TO DO IF THE FBI OR DEPARTMENT
OF HOMELAND SECURITY WANTS TO QUESTION YOU
The FBI and other law enforcement agencies are increasing their attempts to question and monitor many people over the next few
weeks and months. Keep the following tips in mind if this affects you.
When law enforcement officers ask you to answer questions:
• If you are approached in person by an officer, ask if you are "free to leave." If you are, consider walking away. If officers come to
your home, you do not have to answer the door or let them in unless they have a warrant from a court authorizing them to search your
home. You can ask them to leave a business card under the door and tell them you will call them if you decide to talk to them.
• Ask if the interview is "voluntary." If you are told that it is your decision whether to be interviewed, consider saying "no."
• You have the right to remain silent and not answer questions, even if you are not free to leave.
In some states, you must give your name if an officer asks for it, but you do not have to say anything else. If you are a
"nonimmigrant" (you are not a “nonimmigrant” if you are undocumented, out of status, a legal permanent resident (green
card holder), or a citizen), you may be required to provide information related to your immigration status, but you can do
so through a lawyer. Ask for the officer’s business card, and tell the officers your lawyer will call when you are ready to
speak with them.
• Consult a lawyer before agreeing to answer any questions. The law is complicated – you can have a problem even though you
don’t know it.
Officers may pressure you to answer questions before you can talk to a lawyer. For example, officers may suggest that talk-
ing to a lawyer makes it look like you have something to hide. If you want to talk to a lawyer, do not let the officers stop you.
There are many reasons why you might want to consult a lawyer. A lawyer can protect your rights.
If you need free legal advice about an interview, call your local American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), American-Arab
Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) at 202.244.2990, Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) at 202.646.6034, or
Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) at 800.898.3558.
• If you agree to be interviewed, you can set the day, time and place for the interview. Tell the officers if you need an interpreter. Do
not answer questions if you need an interpreter and a free interpreter is not provided.
If you agree to be interviewed:
• Have a lawyer present the entire time you are questioned. If you do not have a lawyer, consider having someone you trust (someone
who is a citizen or has valid immigration status) be a witness to the interview or tell the officers that you want to tape the interview.
• If you agree to answer some questions, you can still refuse to answer other questions.
• Nothing is "off the record" when you talk to an officer. Everything you say will be recorded in some way, and anything you say can
be used against you.
• Lying to a federal officer is a crime, but remember that you can refuse to answer any question.
• Lying on an application for an immigration benefit can also get you in trouble with the law.
• Laws that deal with charitable contributions can be complicated. If you are asked about your charitable contributions, strongly con-
sider not answering those questions.
• If you are asked to sign anything, including a statement summarizing your interview, do not sign it unless you have carefully read it,
you understand everything it says, and you agree to everything it says. It is always best to have a lawyer review documents before you
sign them. Be careful about signing away your rights.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:li0E48q93O8J:www.aclu-nj.org/downloads/FBIHomelandQuestions.pdf+can+your+lawyer+refuse+to+allow+you+to+speak+with+FBI%3F&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=us

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: September 19, 2008, 07:32:41 PM »

He might...he got them from Lee right after they posted the first bail bond...FBI and LE met with him last night to go over those *personal cell phone* records....remember LP said on NG last night...these records show that the whole story of switching sim cards between phones is totally BOGUS!...there never was a blackjack phone ever...also those records show that Casy NEVER made a call NOR recieved a call from a Zanny the Nanny....I think Baez got them squashed for the LE getting them....so they had to go to LP to get those phone records....I really don't think I can get them emailed or faxed to me...but stranger things have happened....all I can say is...I'll try....Des

Hmm maybe that is why Lee has been such low profile  as of late. 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: September 19, 2008, 07:33:34 PM »

Ya know, I'm in the Eastern Time zone, and it's pretty dark inside myself. I wouldn't be able to see how to get around if I didn't have lights on.

I'm not seeing lights on inside the Anthonys' house. I keep having this vision of everyone huddled over some candles while they cast spells. 

I Stand With The Girl
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1548 on: September 19, 2008, 07:33:38 PM »

Do you think he gave NG a copy? Would she post them on her site if he did?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1549 on: September 19, 2008, 07:33:42 PM »

Woah!
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The violent protesters confronting Casey Anthony outside her house will no longer be tolerated. Late Friday afternoon, the sheriff's office told Eyewitness News it's going to push for prosecuting people who taunted and provoked the grandfather of Caylee Anthony. The sheriff's office told Eyewitness News that protesters who cross the line and break the law will be dealt with. Two situations are already under investigation.

The sheriff's office said it's pushing for charges in the incident very early Thursday morning when a protester grabbed George Anthony.

The other incident was Thursday night, when Guardian Angels members say a protester bumped them with their car, but investigators said there are conflicting stories and the Angels won't give a statement. The protesters say the Angels attacked their car.

"People go out there and misbehave, we're gonna take care of business when we need to take care of business," an official with the Orange County Sheriff's Office said Friday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17515488/detail.html

The sheriff should also be admonishing George and Cindy.  I do believe that protestors have gone too far in their protesting but ... the Anthonys are the ones who are "aggressively" responding to the taunts of the protestors.

Why is the sheriff only singling out the protestors?

Think about it ...

1.  All searching for Caylee's "remains" have been called off.
2.  Casey bond was not revoked in regards to the gun incident.
3.  Cindy and George were not disqualified as backer of the bond in regards to the gun incident.
3.  Casey's home confinement was extended to leaving the home for almost five hours each day.
4.  A private residence was invaded by LE yesterday in search of a "live" Caylee.
5.  LE has extended an offer of cooperation to the defence.
6.  Charges related to the death of Caylee have yet to be filed against Casey.

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!

Janet

Oh Janet..I understand wehre you are coming from..but I see it the other way...the good guys are putting to rest...in advance...a lot of crap the defence will try in court...bad guys say...but you didn't follow up on hot tip we gave you of sighting of Caylee...nope...good guys did that...

Bad guys saying you didn't give us the chance to cooperate more with you...nope...good guys check that off list...and so on...Des

Hey Janet...good to C-Ya Girl!

Destiny ... I will be respectful in my questions to Leonard Padilla if and when he is a guest on Dana's show.  I will be my normally sweet compromising self.

Janet

Janet....honey bunch...you got a stainless steel rod for a spine...I admire Ya for that....you ask any old thing you want....we know you will anyway...hugs ....Des Wink

Janet, Channel 2 conveniently left out an important fact about the search for a live Caylee. The search took place before the DNA evidence came back.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...e_anthony.html

Kaylee's mother, Kim, said during the early morning hours of Aug. 15, sheriff's deputies knocked on her door and demanded proof Kaylee was her daughter.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: September 19, 2008, 07:34:41 PM »

The black truck is still there. I'm beginning to think they're there for the night. Did someone say they thought the truck belongs to the body guards?

O/T

Brandi update in the Musing Thread.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1551 on: September 19, 2008, 07:34:42 PM »

Des, do you believe that LE never had these records until they obtained them from LP?  It would seem that LE could order them from the cell carrier. 

I think that they also have all of her text messages.  The mayor of Detroit just resigned when all of his text messages were made public in a FOI request.  They showed that he was indeed doing the nasty with his assistant after he denied it in court.

Just imagine what Caseys text messages would reveal!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: September 19, 2008, 07:34:59 PM »

I think you're dreaming that impossible dream, OF. 
BT
You are prob. correct but that dream May Have have more chance or coming true than some of my others     

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: September 19, 2008, 07:35:09 PM »

Ya know, I'm in the Eastern Time zone, and it's pretty dark inside myself. I wouldn't be able to see how to get around if I didn't have lights on.

I'm not seeing lights on inside the Anthonys' house. I keep having this vision of everyone huddled over some candles while they cast spells. 

Well duh. Of course it's dark inside myself - it's not like I'm a refrigerator with a light that goes on when I open my mouth. 

Edited to say: "dark inside my house." 

I Stand With The Girl
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: September 19, 2008, 07:35:37 PM »

still new to the whole scared monkey jive, but I can tell you that I married into a family of 8  siblings and guess what!!!! all aunts(me included) and all uncles, know where our children are at all times... we are picking them up after school.   taking them to doctors appts. and well generally LOVING THEM!!! how about you Anthonys?

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: September 19, 2008, 07:35:56 PM »

The black truck is still there. I'm beginning to think they're there for the night. Did someone say they thought the truck belongs to the body guards?

O/T

Brandi update in the Musing Thread.

TY Janet. Going over there to read now.

I Stand With The Girl
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: September 19, 2008, 07:36:16 PM »

Thanks.  You do a great job Des!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: September 19, 2008, 07:37:07 PM »

I don't see anything labled musing thread...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1558 on: September 19, 2008, 07:38:11 PM »

Do you think he gave NG a copy? Would she post them on her site if he did?

I seen that look on ng faces when lp said he had them phone records.. I knew she would get them from him and she did...lol!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: September 19, 2008, 07:38:20 PM »

I'm going to stream NG live again for those than want to listen.

!~*Mar*~!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.