May 14, 2024, 05:23:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08  (Read 308328 times)
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: January 27, 2008, 04:28:04 PM »

Glad to know that PI. 

FWIW, please tell them that I pray for and about this case every single day.  Often multiple times a day.  There are no doubt thousands of people like me, holding them up in prayer every day.  People they don't know about and will likely never meet.

We have God on our side and because of our risen Savior, the battle has already been won.  Nothing the dark side can do, can ever change that.  We just have to wait for the answers - which will come in God's perfect timing.  And, when that happens, we can sit back and marvel at His wonderous works.

God hears all our prayers and will answer - when HE is ready.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: January 27, 2008, 04:31:28 PM »

Anyone remember the coded post about Natalee southeast, behind the country club?
Found an old post of MF's, from Feb 2007, copied from FOB.  Seems the guiding psychics were in town and guess who's theory that was??  Are they connected to the remote viewer?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: January 27, 2008, 04:34:06 PM »

On a lighter note.....Kyle has a new video up on his blog.
I would bring it over if I knew how...but alas I am dumb.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: January 27, 2008, 04:38:24 PM »

Anyone remember the coded post about Natalee southeast, behind the country club?
Found an old post of MF's, from Feb 2007, copied from FOB.  Seems the guiding psychics were in town and guess who's theory that was??  Are they connected to the remote viewer?

I think they are the same ones who said that she was buried at the Pet Cemetery.
You know.....Scooby and Pit Bull....where else would they think to bury her?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #464 on: January 27, 2008, 04:41:12 PM »

http://www.nholloway.blogspot.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: January 27, 2008, 04:47:55 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Glenda wrote:
Beth pointed The DEA agent out to Julia at the HI on June 1st and that FBI agents would be arriving later in the day to assist them in their search for Natalee. Julia was there and recognized him as a retired home owner
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #466 on: January 27, 2008, 04:54:56 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Glenda wrote:
Beth pointed The DEA agent out to Julia at the HI on June 1st and that FBI agents would be arriving later in the day to assist them in their search for Natalee. Julia was there and recognized him as a retired home owner

Didn't Eric Williams buy a home from Julia?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: January 27, 2008, 04:56:35 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Glenda wrote:

Didn't Eric Williams buy a home from Julia?

So the rumor goes.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: January 27, 2008, 04:57:00 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Glenda wrote:

That post does not make good sense.  She took something out IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #469 on: January 27, 2008, 05:03:52 PM »

Klaas, mail for you at Cox.  No emergency.
TY

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: January 27, 2008, 05:08:35 PM »

http://www.nholloway.blogspot.com/

That was great. Glad to see The Persistance has such a good working relationship with the locals. God bless you alll for the work you are doing!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: January 27, 2008, 05:13:52 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Glenda wrote:

In Beth's own words in LOVING NATALEE ... Jug and her never saw Eric Williams again following the night/morning of May 31, 2005 at the VDS' residence.  In my opinion ... Beth's words stand alone.

However ... Jug's friend ... viet vet ... affirms Beth's words when he shares that Charles Croes, Julia Renfro and two of the handlers assisted in the search for Natalee but ... not a word in regards to the FBI DEA.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 55

Last night's meeting with the DEA agent would be the last time we would see him.

viet vet
FP Comment
July 4, 2007

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/03/aruba-blames-fbi-beth-jug-dave-the-family-hell-they-blame-you-for-the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/

I went to Aruba 3 times, every time by private jet and did go thru the area he mentions. Claudio was in charge of that area as I remember and Alberto worked for Claudio.

All three, Gabriel (his girlfriend too), Alberto, a girl I called Ava (she looked like Ava Gardner) and Claudio traveled with us as ALE sent us on one wild goose chase after another.I met Van Der Stratten on the Wed. after Natalee went missing.

It was very clear to us that the cover-up was in full swing. Claudio, Alberto, and Gabriel all tried to help us and in the beginning Julia Renfro was with us.

After Wed. or Thurs. someone in the governnment or tourism or law enforcement, or more probably all of the above started talked to the people who were trying to help us get some answers. I do remember them talking to some of these people and telling them to watch what they were saying and doing. It appeared they put pretty on anyone they could.

Charles Croes and Julia turned on us fairly quickly, but they did have leverage on them. Claudio, Alberto, and Gabriel were still with us when I left the third time I was there. It was fairly open, Aruba’s powers that be did not want us in their country any longer.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: January 27, 2008, 05:19:11 PM »

There are thousands of HS in NYC Suburban area....Long Island, alone hundreds!!!   I would humbly suggest sending copies (targetting) the more affluent ones, as that is where the "tourists" mainly live.  JMHO for practicality!!! 

I am unfamiliar with the Boston area, but could be of help with the Long Island areas.

I didn't see this before I asked. It is a rather daunting task:)

Some of the Arubans and Dutch think they own New York.  It is probably some of the Dutch first settled in New York and we had to make them leave, as they did not own anything.  We did pay them what a good steak dinner for a couple or so would cost.  So some of the Arubans, must feel entitlement because their overseers have some lost connection.  They still go there and dream.       Jack Blue
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: January 27, 2008, 05:30:13 PM »

Glad to know that PI. 

FWIW, please tell them that I pray for and about this case every single day.  Often multiple times a day.  There are no doubt thousands of people like me, holding them up in prayer every day.  People they don't know about and will likely never meet.

We have God on our side and because of our risen Savior, the battle has already been won.  Nothing the dark side can do, can ever change that.  We just have to wait for the answers - which will come in God's perfect timing.  And, when that happens, we can sit back and marvel at His wonderous works.

God hears all our prayers and will answer - when HE is ready.

Thank you Miss Scarlet

Sometimes I do forget that although the entire Natalee' Holloway was written a long time ago ... the last chapter has yet to be revealed.

Sometimes waiting on God perfect timing in so many areas of our lives is difficult.  I guess this is were our faith is put to the test.

Again ... Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: January 27, 2008, 05:33:47 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Glenda wrote:

Followup:

resigned wrote:

What is Charles Croes update according to Julia?

Glenda wrote:

He said he wasn't allowed to discuss it ~ "NDA", just that Julia was wrong and that he isn't the home owner that Julia recognized.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: January 27, 2008, 05:33:58 PM »

Monkeys the answer are all here.

but the player are not and also the why

but he give a peek into the answers

Babalú Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:26 pm
The kidnapper is not Aruban
Van Rijn can not be pressured
The FBI would close in on the whole operation
The Arubans are prepared to give somebody as a token culprit
They will not sacrifice Steve Croes
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: January 27, 2008, 05:38:49 PM »

i call em like i see em

something aint right 

I am a big fan of that approach, even if someone else does it and calls them in a way different from me.

When I put my foot in my mouth doing it, I do the only thing I can, pull it out and say,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry, I was wrong:)

No one knows who has spoken so if we stifle, we might stifle the one who does know!!!!!!!!!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: January 27, 2008, 05:40:58 PM »

Klaas,
Chuckie the Rat is WHINING big time because you never let his front page posts thru!!!

Cracks me up!!!

Hey Chuckie....we don't allow rats in our house!!! You are going to have to continue your crush on Anna from the dump at RU!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: January 27, 2008, 05:44:08 PM »

The kidnapper is not Aruban
Van Rijn can not be pressured
The FBI would close in on the whole operation
The Arubans are prepared to give somebody as a token culprit
They will not sacrifice Steve Croes

All Arubans are Dutch but not all Dutch are Arubans
Joran isn't a token
Van Rijn just thinks he can't be pressured.
Steve Croes is a chump and a bit player at most. NOBODY WOULD TRUST HIM WITH ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES A SIMPLANCE OF INTELLIGENCE AND NOBOY CAN GIVE UP WHAT NOBODY WOULD ACCEPT.
Beth rejected the last tokens they offered.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: January 27, 2008, 05:44:15 PM »

The kidnapper is not Aruban (Dutch, Columbian, Venezuelan...what?)
Van Rijn can not be pressured (Lorenzo cannot be pressured - how is Lorenzo involved in your opinion?)
The FBI would close in on the whole operation (what operation?)
The Arubans are prepared to give somebody as a token culprit (is the token Joran or WAS the token the 2 security guards?)
They will not sacrifice Steve Croes (I would  )

My questions in Red above
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.