May 13, 2024, 09:37:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 295440 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1500 on: April 08, 2010, 03:52:35 PM »

I just can't see Lee in an incestuous relationship with Casey. I think he could barely stand her because she was so much like her Dad.  I think he hated the constant drama.  He kept to himself and got out of that house as soon as he could. 

I can see his dislike for the whole family but I also see him as somewhat of an emotional cripple too. His reactions and facial looks do not match the circumstances many times. I go back to my original take on him which gave me the belief that he had all the markers of aspergers syndrome

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: April 08, 2010, 03:53:31 PM »

Sunny, Capp, and everyone ...

What about this Hernandez the guard .. Like I said the other day in question. What else did she allow to go on between Casey and Baez. What else did she take a blind eye to .. I wonder if Baez paid her? Those were crucial times that she allowed Casey to get away with anything in jail - It was before Caylee was found and directly after Caylee was found.

Anything is possible with Baez it seems. He I think " has something" major up his sleeve. That he doesn't care if this is the last case he tries. Or if he is disbarred. What is ace in the hole is I don't know.  Who knows what he did with the 250k? He could have thrown it into an offshore account making huge interest on it..and used his own money to fund the case. He could make any records or statements look good " from his office" as long as there was real money at the time.  He is a snake.

deenie, those are questions I have been asking as well....I think Robyn Adams has more to tell......and I would BET her attorney (s) is trying to work a deal.....I have to go back and read some of the letters and have been putting it off as it really does give me a headache....but KC talks about someone(s) taking Robyn case via BOZO....I wish I had taken notes but I didn't........but it keeps gnawing at me....if anyone remembers please shout out!  So if BOZO is associated in any way with any attorney(s) for Robyn I can't see her talking anymore without a deal

If this is true, then here is another connection between players in this convoluted mess.

It's on page 258 and 516......

not word for word, just the gist of it

Jose came through for Robyn; Mike and Michelle agreed to take Robyn's case. Jose and Mike practied together in Miami before Jose moved to Orlando. KC is very good friends with Mike and Michelle and they are working on her case too. (and here we go again)

And I think that is possibly how Robyn sent to her friend Casey's letters got mailed. Through them. Contraband. JMO. Birds of a feather, ya know.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: April 08, 2010, 03:55:03 PM »

What about this Hernandez the guard .. Like I said the other day in question. What else did she allow to go on between Casey and Baez. What else did she take a blind eye to .. I wonder if Baez paid her? Those were crucial times that she allowed Casey to get away with anything in jail - It was before Caylee was found and directly after Caylee was found.

Anything is possible with Baez it seems. He I think " has something" major up his sleeve. That he doesn't care if this is the last case he tries. Or if he is disbarred. What is ace in the hole is I don't know.  Who knows what he did with the 250k? He could have thrown it into an offshore account making huge interest on it..and used his own money to fund the case. He could make any records or statements look good " from his office" as long as there was real money at the time.  He is a snake.

deenie, those are questions I have been asking as well....I think Robyn Adams has more to tell......and I would BET her attorney (s) is trying to work a deal.....I have to go back and read some of the letters and have been putting it off as it really does give me a headache....but KC talks about someone(s) taking Robyn case via BOZO....I wish I had taken notes but I didn't........but it keeps gnawing at me....if anyone remembers please shout out!  So if BOZO is associated in any way with any attorney(s) for Robyn I can't see her talking anymore without a deal

If this is true, then here is another connection between players in this convoluted mess.

Jose came through for Robyn; Mike and Michelle agreed to take Robyn's case. Jose and Mike practied together in Miami before Jose moved to Orlando. KC is very good friends with Mike and Michelle and they are working on her case too. (and here we go again)

thanks N2, that's exactly what I was trying to refer to..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: April 08, 2010, 03:58:16 PM »

I have another question on child abuse and sexual abuse.  If she did infact go to a counselor with these claims of sexual abuse from her brother..is the counselor or clinic involved supposed to file a report?  I thought all professionals, nurses, counselors, doctors, even school teachers were under law supposed to file a report in cases like this since it happened when she was still a minor in the States eyes.

I don't know in the state of Florida. Most states require it but if she was an adult at the time (she said she was 18) there may be something which prevents the counselor from giving out that medical/psychological information. If all that about going to a counselor is true, then you can be assured all those records have long ago been subpoenaed for court by the defense. If it is new information then the prosecution would also subpoena them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: April 08, 2010, 03:58:39 PM »

I just can't see Lee in an incestuous relationship with Casey. I think he could barely stand her because she was so much like her Dad.  I think he hated the constant drama.  He kept to himself and got out of that house as soon as he could. 

I can see his dislike for the whole family but I also see him as somewhat of an emotional cripple too. His reactions and facial looks do not match the circumstances many times. I go back to my original take on him which gave me the belief that he had all the markers of aspergers syndrome

I remember reading your post on that and I thought it was quite good.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1505 on: April 08, 2010, 03:59:45 PM »

Loca the relationship between Cindy and Casey - Mirrors each other.

They to me are almost carbon copies. They both have a deep seeded hate for each other. They both have deep seeded "jealously" towards each other as well. Its almost like they are sisters-or two Cheerleaders from Hell. They only cheer for themselves as they try to destroy each other/ then they have a ((hug in)) for awhile, and go back to hating each other ... 
I don't believe for a minute that Cindy nor Casey like Men. I think they both find Men to be for one thing - Their Toys. Someone to manipulate and use and abuse. I guess it was cheaper to keep George than divorce him. Cindy would have to pay alimony since he has no job history.
George I have not one ounce of sympathy for. His life was filled with choices. The Anthony women if they do not get what they want from Men ' Hell have no Fury' they go on their rampant rage of I will make him pay.. Tim Miller was perfect example of that with Cindy.  He didn't do what she wanted. So she tried her best to black ball him. Jesse is another example for Casey, she could not manipulate him. So he was kicked to the curb. She is still kicking him. I think Jesse knows the real Casey. Only because he was with her longer than most - Why he stayed was because of his love for Caylee. She hated him for that.
 (( Both Tim Miller and Jesse have the same thing in common - They wanted to help Caylee)) Note to all.

I don't feel that either of them CA/KC have once of respect for anyone, themselves included. Neither one of them have any friends female or male. They bond with no one. Or its the opposite. No one wants to be their friends. That's when they go on their Bible trips. That at least we have God. Which may be the truth. But God doesn't like Ugly.
Maybe they LE should put CA/KC in the cell together for a week - and let em have at it. It would save a lot of tax payers $ and I guarantee the truth would come out. The first few days CA would try to redecorate Casey's cell .. tell her how to wear her hair, tell her not to eat the Junk food, They would plan their escape, they would plan their new futures. Giggle at the Men who passed by in the hall thru the crack of their cell. By Friday they would be stir crazy- Casey would be frothing at the Mouth ..because Cindy would want to tell all the inmates, Yack away in the showers, and tell all the guards about How she was the only one who took care of Caylee. Because it eventually it has to turn sour between them - and they both are vile and know how to cut each other to the bone with words/actions. I am sure one of them would squawk the truth. Because they are so alike and so mirror each other - They don't realize how dysfunctional they truly are.  The truth would not come out though " For Caylee" it would come out because One of them has to survive. Cockroaches are like that.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: April 08, 2010, 04:04:18 PM »

They to me are almost carbon copies. They both have a deep seeded hate for each other. They both have deep seeded "jealously" towards each other as well. Its almost like they are sisters-or two Cheerleaders from Hell. They only cheer for themselves as they try to destroy each other/ then they have a ((hug in)) for awhile, and go back to hating each other ... 
I don't believe for a minute that Cindy nor Casey like Men. I think they both find Men to be for one thing - Their Toys. Someone to manipulate and use and abuse. I guess it was cheaper to keep George than divorce him. Cindy would have to pay alimony since he has no job history.
George I have not one ounce of sympathy for. His life was filled with choices. The Anthony women if they do not get what they want from Men ' Hell have no Fury' they go on their rampant rage of I will make him pay.. Tim Miller was perfect example of that with Cindy.  He didn't do what she wanted. So she tried her best to black ball him. Jesse is another example for Casey, she could not manipulate him. So he was kicked to the curb. She is still kicking him. I think Jesse knows the real Casey. Only because he was with her longer than most - Why he stayed was because of his love for Caylee. She hated him for that.
 (( Both Tim Miller and Jesse have the same thing in common - They wanted to help Caylee)) Note to all.

I don't feel that either of them CA/KC have once of respect for anyone, themselves included. Neither one of them have any friends female or male. They bond with no one. Or its the opposite. No one wants to be their friends. That's when they go on their Bible trips. That at least we have God. Which may be the truth. But God doesn't like Ugly.
Maybe they LE should put CA/KC in the cell together for a week - and let em have at it. It would save a lot of tax payers $ and I guarantee the truth would come out. The first few days CA would try to redecorate Casey's cell .. tell her how to wear her hair, tell her not to eat the Junk food, They would plan their escape, they would plan their new futures. Giggle at the Men who passed by in the hall thru the crack of their cell. By Friday they would be stir crazy- Casey would be frothing at the Mouth ..because Cindy would want to tell all the inmates, Yack away in the showers, and tell all the guards about How she was the only one who took care of Caylee. Because it eventually it has to turn sour between them - and they both are vile and know how to cut each other to the bone with words/actions. I am sure one of them would squawk the truth. Because they are so alike and so mirror each other - They don't realize how dysfunctional they truly are.  The truth would not come out though " For Caylee" it would come out because One of them has to survive. Cockroaches are like that.   

Wonderful Deenie and I so agree with you..they are the Devil's handmaidens.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: April 08, 2010, 04:06:51 PM »

And I think that is possibly how Robyn sent to her friend Casey's letters got mailed. Through them. Contraband. JMO. Birds of a feather, ya know.

I think that Robyn either gave them to M & M or Hernandez mailed them for her.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: April 08, 2010, 04:09:07 PM »

I have another question on child abuse and sexual abuse.  If she did infact go to a counselor with these claims of sexual abuse from her brother..is the counselor or clinic involved supposed to file a report?  I thought all professionals, nurses, counselors, doctors, even school teachers were under law supposed to file a report in cases like this since it happened when she was still a minor in the States eyes.

Well she claims she got help on her own at 18 but until she can exhibit proof of same the fact that she included that she went to seek help pins her down to not just a claim but that she has proof she sought help for it so God help her if she cant provide same...Im still going with she is lying about this too or her attorneys would be leaking it out long ago not only for the sympathy factor but to shut her family up & get the shift of blame on them - well they deserve the blame for other reasons most certainly, this is still very questionable.

Does everyone recall the 30 page diatribe the defense sent to the prosecution to urge them to take the DP off the table?   Did we see any proof of a diagnosed medical condition or treatment at all contained in that document?  Did the defense then put forward that their client has lodged allegations that she was sexually assaulted by a family member?  NO   Does everyone recall that it was being debating as to whether she had some sort of mental disorder such as bipolar within that same defense document?    NONE, NADDA, doesnt exist.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1509 on: April 08, 2010, 04:14:53 PM »

When this all started to unravel in the very beginning. That it was quite obvious this family was being found dysfunctional - Was it not Grandma Shirley who said Cindy was going to Counseling because of Casey's behavior ?? 
And that the counselor told Cindy that she needed to kick Casey out - stop enabling her. I swore Grandma Shirley said something like that ....... anyone recall.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: April 08, 2010, 04:16:21 PM »

When this all started to unravel in the very beginning. That it was quite obvious this family was being found dysfunctional - Was it not Grandma Shirley who said Cindy was going to Counseling because of Casey's behavior ?? 
And that the counselor told Cindy that she needed to kick Casey out - stop enabling her. I swore Grandma Shirley said something like that ....... anyone recall.

ypeers...you are right on target

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: April 08, 2010, 04:16:26 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Details of Casey Anthony Friendship Surface
04/08/10

Good Morning Monks!  thanks trim......I questioned the scissors as well...Ms. Hernandez gave an accused murdered a pair of scissors........and opened the cell door..........she is a danger to herself and the the jail....she needs to go.  IMO
I don't even know what to say. I also wanted to say that if Casey is making this up about George and Lee and the sexual abuse, I do feel sorry for both men to have such vile accusations thrown their way, that is horrible.

I don't think she is making it up at all. I think there is even more there than she is telling yet. She has all the behaviors of a woman who was sexually abused as a young child. The excessive need to have men's attention no matter what the personal cost to her. Maybe the teen thing with Lee was a "learned" behavior or even a mimicked behavior. Kids in a family KNOW the family secrets and one child in a family will always act out the family secret. Then we have the adulterous behaviors of CA all within this time frame.

Take a serious look/see at what we see in GA. He like KC has a love/hate relationship with CA.  He is a womanizer, has an addictive personality and evidently from info released has had problems with alcohol, gambling, and other addictive behaviors. Sexual addictions go right along with those addictive behaviors. They also had a very CLOSED family with no friends included in their household which is always indicative of some type of family secret. How many families do you know where there are teenagers and none of their friends come to their house? Something was very wrong in that family and I am going with my first gut instinct that there was some type of sexual malfeasance.

I have to admit, that my first impression of KC was that of a sexually abused victim and my suspicions leaned toward GA. I may have felt that way in an effort to try and understand her behavior but at this point I still don’t know what to believe…
I want to know too much. What I need is a thorough case history and lifetime detail on all the players involved in this tragedy. I want to know what their daily lives were like. I want to see inside their heads, know their thoughts that led to their actions. I want to know why so many of the players in this case have connections to each other and why too many things seem to be so very intertwined, then maybe I will know what happened and why. I want to take the red pill and see how deep the rabbit hole goes….Except there is no red pill, only my suspicions. The most I can hope for is justice. The unanswered questions as to motive and reason will remain even after the door locks behind the murderess. This case will haunt me as do many others. I won’t know the truth of what really happened and the why of it all.  Each of us will come to our own conclusion or accept the one given. Can it be as simple as a young person wanting to get even with her mother and be free?  That’s possible. Could it be the actions of a traumatized, compartmentalized sexually abused woman? That too could be possible and so could several other scenarios. Maybe I’ll never understand or believe the explanation for this crime because it doesn’t fit it into my own perception of how the world goes round. Maybe the problem of understanding lies with me. Maybe it really is that simple and I just don’t get it because it is beyond my logic and comprehension.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: April 08, 2010, 04:20:55 PM »

Yes, she did.   There was mention of both seeking legal custody of Caylee and kicking Casey to the curb if she going to continue her bad behavior, such as stealing from her family blind numerous times.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: April 08, 2010, 04:22:00 PM »

Hope it helps you out, all it did for me is raise more questions....as if I didn't have enough already.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: April 08, 2010, 04:23:02 PM »

Wonderful Deenie and I so agree with you..they are the Devil's handmaidens.

Spot on and gives the phrase "the apple doesnt fall far from the tree"  truer words never spoken

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1515 on: April 08, 2010, 04:24:06 PM »

ypeers...you are right on target
Would be nice to hear that Counselor's testimony ..wouldn't it. To hear what Cindy was stating then about her Daughter/Mother of the year. Bec I thought Sunny wasn't it so bad " at home" that Grandma Shirley said Cindy was given scripts for her nerves... if I recall. Was a mix of Casey and George that was pushing Cindy over the edge...at that time. Which I think was in March around the time of Casey's Birthday ...if my brain serves me.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: April 08, 2010, 04:26:02 PM »

Quite possible. Wonder how KC is suppossedly such good friends with Mike and Michelle...anybody remember seeing any jailhouse visits with them or their names coming up before this as being a part of her case?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: April 08, 2010, 04:31:38 PM »

Hope it helps you out, all it did for me is raise more questions....as if I didn't have enough already.

It tells me that Bozo thought it a good idea for Casey to ramble like a lunatic & make accusations about others o and yea let's not forget make sure you get in there that you loved your daughter for good measure.   BUT Bozo and Casey got burnt because what they didnt expect was Robyn being anyone other than someone that would support Casey  & be a vehicle for their purpose, not one that would tell LE what she did.   This needs to get nipped in the bud by compelling Mike & Michelle to sworn statements.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: April 08, 2010, 04:33:27 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23085002/detail.html
Details Of Anthony Jail Friendship Surface
Inmate Alleges Anthony Briefly Given Pair Of Scissors

POSTED: Wednesday, April 7, 2010
UPDATED: 7:56 am EDT April 8, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Was Casey Anthony allowed to spend the night with another inmate? And was she given a pair of scissors behind bars?

New information is surfacing in court documents about a friendship between a female inmate and Anthony, the woman accused of killing her own daughter.
Using a hand-drawn map of the Orange County Jail's women's dorm, inmate Robyn Adams showed investigators where she was housed -- in cell 19 upstairs. She said Casey Anthony was locked up downstairs in cell 12.

At first, the two women would communicate with each other with flashed hand signals across a room, Adams said.

But when corrections officers caught on, Adams was moved to a different cell so the two inmates could no longer see each other, Adams said.

That's when Anthony first started writing letters, which she would stuff between the pages of a book titled, "Let's Do Away With August," Adams said.

Nearly every morning, Anthony would leave that book on a cart in the dorm's common area and Adams would pick it up at night, Adams said.

When Anthony returned to jail in September 2008, she was locked up in cell 22. According to Adams, that is where the two women began meeting face to face whenever Adams was allowed to watch TV by herself in the common area. Adams said corrections officer Silvia Hernandez allowed the two women to talk through the slit in Anthony's cell door, which is against jail rules.

"We would talk to each other through the bean hole. We would talk for hours," Adams told investigators.
On occasion, Hernandez would allegedly open the cell door so Anthony and Adams could see each other, Adams claimed. And once, the corrections officer actually allowed her inside Anthony's cell, which is an allegation Hernandez denies, Adams said.

Hernandez said that on one occasion she let Anthony cut Adams' hair.

"Robyn wanted her bangs cut," Hernandez told investigators.

"I took Robyn to the door of Casey Anthony and I gave her the scissors and said, 'Go ahead and cut the bang right there at the door,'" Hernandez said.

Hernandez admits she knew Anthony and Adams were improperly passing letters. The corrections officer did not facilitate the communication, but she said she did not stop it either.

Meanwhile, new allegations are surfacing that Anthony attorney Jose Baez also broke jail rules by secretly passing messages to his client.

In her letters, Casey Anthony wrote, "My attorney is keeping tabs on my family for me, and exchanging letters between us."

In another letter, Anthony claims her attorney is trying to "smuggle" in some word search puzzles.

Baez has declined comment since the letters were released. A Chicago-based legal team for Anthony on Tuesday released a statement that said in part, "The letters released today reflect the natural desire for companionship when isolated for 23 hours a day, and clearly demonstrate Casey's unconditional love for her daughter Caylee. Despite these intentions, it is obvious in the letters authored by Robyn Adams that her sole purpose and only goal in corresponding with Casey Anthony was to create 'leverage to get out of prison early.' "
Outside the attorney's entrance at the jail, a sign clearly states that "Attorneys are not authorized to convey to an inmate any written communication of a personal nature."
Ooh, Baez, BUSTED!  I hope finally someone involved in this case gets busted for breaking the law.  And by the way, Casey doesn't sound like she's being punished unduly.  Watching her soaps, reading, whining about the food, visits from her "boys".  Gee, she's bored, boo hoo.  It doesn't sound harsh enough for someone who murdered her daughter. (I know, she's not been convicted yet.  But she was convicted of stealing from Amy, so shouldn't she be doing some form of hard time?  Baah.

Now we understand why Baez is fighting to have the court say that he and his client can't be taped.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1519 on: April 08, 2010, 04:33:50 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I just called my daughter who is a nurse and asked about the abuse situation and she said yes you can lose your license for not reporting abuse of any kind.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.