May 21, 2024, 10:07:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 172954 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2010, 02:09:44 PM »

Hearing over.

Not only has Cindy gained her weight back plus but she refusing to take advice, the woman needs a decent bra!
is she carrying a mini laptop?

Looks like Spindy maybe borrowed Lee's ultra secret spy cam belt....notice her network bff, Lichenstein is right behind her
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2010, 02:10:22 PM »

Someone needs to tell Cindy that she is an old woman and that her clothing is inappropriate. Like mother like daughter

Target & Walmart do not have personal shoppers (that sounds snotty but its not intended to, I shop at both for certain things as do many millions worldwide)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2010, 02:13:55 PM »

Kronk, Smonk....go ahead point your fingers at him defense, little problem with that he DID NOT have possession of the duct tape AFTER the murder, Casey's parents did!

Dance around that!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2010, 02:15:04 PM »

Hearing over.

Not only has Cindy gained her weight back plus but she refusing to take advice, the woman needs a decent bra!
is she carrying a mini laptop?

Looks like Spindy maybe borrowed Lee's ultra secret spy cam belt....notice her network bff, Lichenstein is right behind her

She's working on her made for TV movie...ugh

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2010, 02:18:30 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I agree with Monks post in previous thread. What the He$$ does she have to sit and laugh about? I would loved to smack that smirk off of her and Bozo. What a bumbling idiot. I don't know if I can handle a 2 month trial listening to that imbecile. No offense to idiots or imbeciles.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2010, 02:21:05 PM »

Someone needs to tell Cindy that she is an old woman and that her clothing is inappropriate. Like mother like daughter

Target & Walmart do not have personal shoppers (that sounds snotty but its not intended to, I shop at both for certain things as do many millions worldwide)

I don't have a personal shopper, but I have sense enough to dress myself appropiately.

God Bless!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2010, 02:30:41 PM »

I agree with Monks post in previous thread. What the He$$ does she have to sit and laugh about? I would loved to smack that smirk off of her and Bozo. What a bumbling idiot. I don't know if I can handle a 2 month trial listening to that imbecile. No offense to idiots or imbeciles.
No offense taken . . . just trying to get you to laugh dear one.
Justice will be served!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2010, 02:37:33 PM »

Hearing 11/29/10
Part One: http://www.wftv.com/video/25949344/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2010, 02:40:05 PM »

Justice will be served!

Thank you Sister. I will be so glad when that Justice comes. It just isn't coming as fast as I would like.
You ladies have a great afternoon. I am off for a while.

God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2010, 02:42:07 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/112910-Casey-Anthony-returns-to-court
Casey Anthony returns to court
Updated: Monday, 29 Nov 2010, 2:24 PM EST
Published : Monday, 29 Nov 2010, 1:54 PM EST

Casey Anthony and her defense team were back in court Monday for a status hearing on the case. Anthony was dressed in an orange top with her hair pulled up.

Photo Gallery: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112910-casey-anthony-hearing/indexGallery.htm

The state filed six motions and was granted two of them by Judge Perry.

The judge approved the state’s request for any notes taken by the expert or for the expert while they examined any evidence in this case be turned over to the prosecution. He also ruled in favor of their request for any photographs or video taken by the experts be turned over to prosecutors.

The judge denied the state’s request for

-Any contracts or agreements, in any manner or form, setting for the scope of work or expected compensation.
-Any communications between the expert and any member of the defense team, either past or present, or any member of their staff, or any one working on behalf of the Defendant.
-All records of bills submitted by or payments made to the expert.
-All records pertaining to payments for travel, meals or entertainment paid to or for the benefit of the expert or anyone traveling with the expert, by any member of the defense team, either past or present, or any member of their staff, or any one working on behalf of the Defendant.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie, claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December 2008.
Anthony's trial is scheduled to start in May 2011.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2010, 02:52:44 PM »

Hearing over.

If she can't wear a decent bra, the least she could do is invest in a good old fashioned roll of duck tape...just sayin' , it works for me! Bet she has some awful bruises on her knees...    Monkey Devil!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2010, 03:02:13 PM »

Thank you!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2010, 03:08:39 PM »

Hearing over.

In that pic Cindy looks like she had a boob job!  Smile

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2010, 03:11:15 PM »

Justice will be served!

Thank you Sister. I will be so glad when that Justice comes. It just isn't coming as fast as I would like.
You ladies have a great afternoon. I am off for a while.

I feel the same way, Darla.     
Take care.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2010, 03:19:00 PM »

Hearing over.

She's just gained her weight back, and then some. Anyone doing a bewb job for Cindy would do a bewb lift as part of the procedure. Cindy has not had a bewb lift......... that's for sure!

Maybe she doesn't think the lift bras are comfortable, but if that's the case, she needs to get rid of anything "stretch" to wear as a shirt. It wouldn't hurt for her to also get rid of anything sleeveless. She's "flappin' in the wind" in too, too many places.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2010, 03:21:07 PM »

Hi All!  I haven't been on here for a very long time.  I hardly even get to watch the news much anymore.  LOL   My daughter and granddaughter moved in with me this summer cause my son-in-law is deployed to Afghanistan.  It's been rough and we still have 8 months to go.   Now that he actually got overseas in the last week communication with him is hit and miss and makes it rough on them. In turn makes it rough on us.  But we will get through it.  We are so very proud of him and his fellow soldiers. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2010, 03:24:24 PM »

Hearing over.

She's just gained her weight back, and then some. Anyone doing a bewb job for Cindy would do a bewb lift as part of the procedure. Cindy has not had a bewb lift......... that's for sure!

Maybe she doesn't think the lift bras are comfortable, but if that's the case, she needs to get rid of anything "stretch" to wear as a shirt. It wouldn't hurt for her to also get rid of anything sleeveless. She's "flappin' in the wind" in too, too many places.
  LOL  So true!   I didn't get to watch the hearing. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2010, 03:28:43 PM »

Hi All!  I haven't been on here for a very long time.  I hardly even get to watch the news much anymore.  LOL   My daughter and granddaughter moved in with me this summer cause my son-in-law is deployed to Afghanistan.  It's been rough and we still have 8 months to go.   Now that he actually got overseas in the last week communication with him is hit and miss and makes it rough on them. In turn makes it rough on us.  But we will get through it.  We are so very proud of him and his fellow soldiers. 
an angelic monkey  Glad to see you.  My younger daughter's fiancee is a corpsmen in Afghanistan and will be back here in February. It is very rough and scary.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2010, 03:34:25 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
11/29/2010           Motion to Compel
Additional Discovery

~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2010, 03:36:49 PM »

Hearing over.

ITA~when you get a bewb job or lift you pay to have them put back where they were in your late teens-early 20's before kids, trust me on this one Hers are definitely not surgically altered and if they are she should ask for a refund  I think maybe a blouse of something not so tight fighting might be better than a glorified t-shirt for court, and also agree about the sleeveless thing, even I hate to go sleeveless.....when I wave my arm fat continues to wave after my hand 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.