May 20, 2024, 03:51:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 226789 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: September 26, 2007, 10:34:31 PM »

Here's the entire article on Candalaria Wever's arrest translated by Crioyo:

Crioyo (in Aruba)

Diario 01/09/2007:

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/1/9/

He reportedly paid 250 thousand dollars for his liberty in Venezuela. CANDELARIO WEVER CAUGHT WITH 3 AND A HALF KILO’S OF COCAINE AND 250 THOUSAND DOLLARS.

ORANJESTAD (AAN) — For a few months now there have been strong rumors circulating that a person from Aruba would have been arrested in the exterior / a foreign country where he would have been found with lots of thousands of dollars and also a few kilo’s of an illegal substance, drugs.

Because this information kept circulating and ”persisting” and there was a lot of speculation regarding who would be involved, some figuring out and investigations had to have been done to find out in which country of the region the Aruban in question had been detained and what he had in his possesion that got him in trouble with the law.

After a few months a name began circulating and that’s also why questions were asked regarding a certain Candelario Wever of Aruba who would’ve been involved.

This is about a Candelario Wever who had been caught with a few hundred thousands dollars and a few kilo’s of cocaine, but how many Candelario Wever’s are there on Aruba and who was this Candelario Wever who supposedly works as an adviser or assistant at a certain government department?

After intense investigation, foreign documents arrived on which reads a serious case of bribery in which this Candelario Wever of Aruba was involved.

Like the readers can read today on these foreign documents, it is apparent on October 15th 2006 in Venezuela, two police officers caught three people, Macho, Hector and a Candelario Wever whom were in possesion of 3 and a half kilo’s of cocaine.

According to these documents, the Candelario Wever of Dutch nationality, identified himself with documents, as Assistant Adviser of the Minister of Health in Aruba (in this document it says ”Araba” but this must be ”Aruba”).

The two other persons would’ve remained in custody while the Candelario Wever would have managed to free himself with 250,000 Dollars!!!

A criminal investigation is reportedly being done against the two police officers in Venezuela for accusations of bribery, violation of rules of the deparment of justice and also they are reportedly under investigation for extortion.

This is a very serious case and the moment has come when light must be shed on who this certain Candelario Wever is who has identified himself in Venezuela as Assistant Adviser of the Minister of Health of Aruba, when he was caught together with the other two persons with three and a half kilo’s of cocaine and 250,000 dollars.

In Aruba everybody knows a Candelario Wever, whom is Booshi Wever, but as minister and not as any kind of assistand to the Ministry of Health and that’s also why this deal must be clarified, whether there are people misusing names of government employees or officials of Aruba and so putting both the government of Aruba as the minister in charge of the ministry of health in a negative light.

Because the case took place in a country outside the kingdom of the netherlands where a dutch citizen was detained related to three and a half kilo’s of cocaine and also 250,000 US dollars, the department of external relations of The Netherlands will have to do an investigation to figure out whom this Dutchman carrying the name Candelario Wever is and how he could’ve gotten his liberty with 250,000 dollars and where this money could’ve come from.

It is not known whether authorities in Venezuela alerted Dutch Authorities about this case or if they are going to seek the arrest of this Candelario Wever, who presented himself as a government official of Aruba, via Interpol.

(end of article)

Jan 12, 12:22 PM
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: September 26, 2007, 10:48:35 PM »

I thought it was Theresa Croes' son.
This one, i had forgotten. Nice recall. IIRC, Teresa's son was arrested for drugs at an airport (NL ?)...sometime before June 05.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: September 26, 2007, 10:57:50 PM »

Rob,
Better make that B'ham's Finest instead of MB.

Jurisdiction, you know.   Wink

Also, I wonder if someone will contact the Summit Mall security?

Wink Time for reinforcements.

rat might not find too friendly a welcome there.

I think the Summit is MB or possibly Vestavia's jurisdiction.

Beth will have plenty of supporters there too.  Laughing

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: September 26, 2007, 11:00:39 PM »

This one, i had forgotten. Nice recall. IIRC, Teresa's son was arrested for drugs at an airport (NL ?)...sometime before June 05.

Uh, Wever, that's Dutch isn't it? What you want to bet he's walking around free as a bird right now.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: September 26, 2007, 11:06:09 PM »

Rob,
Better make that B'ham's Finest instead of MB.

Jurisdiction, you know.   Wink

Also, I wonder if someone will contact the Summit Mall security?

Wink Time for reinforcements.

rat might not find too friendly a welcome there.

I think the Summit is MB or possibly Vestavia's jurisdiction.

Beth will have plenty of supporters there too.  Laughing

http://www.thesummitonline.com/birmingham/contact-us.html

The Summit Birmingham
214 Summit Boulevard
Suite 150
Birmingham, AL 35243
205-967-0111 - Management Office Phone

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: September 26, 2007, 11:08:58 PM »

It's a very nice mall.  Here is a list of the phone numbers of the various stores including the B&N.

Not positive about the police jurisdiction but am sure the mall security would be.

.http://www.thesummitonline.com/birmingham/stores.html

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: September 26, 2007, 11:11:40 PM »

Uh, Wever, that's Dutch isn't it? What you want to bet he's walking around free as a bird right now.
Croes may be Aruban...but i do think it likely that her son is walking free. I never heard of any trial/sentence. Possibly he benefited from the *lost files* scandal of Oct. 05.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: September 26, 2007, 11:12:15 PM »

I want to repeat again that I really WANT to believe that Jossy is truly on our side down there.

I don't like coming across as the Cassandra of the board, casting doubt and suspicion around- I just have to admit that the past background of alleged money-laundering and questions about the Mansurs' connections all give me pause. We have to be careful in a case like this that we don't assume that the enemy of our enemy is automatically going to be our friend.  Wink

Certainly Beth, Dave and the other family members who were quoted seem to feel comfortable with what he has done, and that has always been good enough for me. If they are satisfied, I am satisfied.

We almost don't have any other leg to stand on right now, we pretty much HAVE to assume and hope that Jossy is holding the rope for the family. Beth was in that spot when the case began and she leaned on renfro and others... who subsequently stabbed her in the back. Jossy has NEVER done that at all.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: September 26, 2007, 11:13:16 PM »

Is Nelson Oduber Dutch or one of those wonderful native Arubans?

PERSONA NON GRATA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: September 26, 2007, 11:14:22 PM »

SB ~ Your post makes a lot of sense to me.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #490 on: September 26, 2007, 11:14:29 PM »

POOP!   Made my call...was given wrong info...he'll be back Sunday morning....darn!!!  I'm going to call back tomorrow just to make sure.  I was really looking forward to scooping poop tonight Sad

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: September 26, 2007, 11:15:54 PM »

BTW, speaking of bookstores (and books), I have been aggravated to find that here in Natalee's hometown, so far the local Wal-Mart has yet to stock Beth's book. At least in the part of town I live in. They were slow on the draw with Dave's book, too. Sad.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: September 26, 2007, 11:16:56 PM »

POOP!   Made my call...was given wrong info...he'll be back Sunday morning....darn!!!  I'm going to call back tomorrow just to make sure.  I was really looking forward to scooping poop tonight Sad

Dest

Awww too bad, Destiny.  Nice of you to try, though.  Your efforts are appreciated.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: September 26, 2007, 11:18:27 PM »

Oduber and Croes are Aruban.  I believe Wever is Dutch.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: September 26, 2007, 11:19:29 PM »

Dest

Sorry Destiny - Thanks for trying anway!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #495 on: September 26, 2007, 11:20:24 PM »

Dest

Sorry Destiny - Thanks for trying anway!

Not giving up yet...Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: September 26, 2007, 11:22:57 PM »

With the recent driver license scam, who would like to place a bet at 1 to 3 there is a passport scam going on somewhere on that island?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: September 26, 2007, 11:23:55 PM »

Wever is Aruban I believe.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: September 26, 2007, 11:23:58 PM »

Dest
Thanks Destiny. No worries...we will all come back Sunday.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: September 26, 2007, 11:24:49 PM »

Oduber and Croes are Aruban.  I believe Wever is Dutch.

Yes, and Oduber and Rudy Croes are as corrupt as any Dutchie who ever walked on that island.  Claiming to remove the Dutch so the native Arubans can "take back their island" is not really the best plan I have ever heard, Dayhiker.

The Dutch wanted to leave long ago but we ASKED them to stay for stability in the region.  I guess that means to prevent Oduber or somebody just like him from selling the island to Chavez.

Crooks are crooks no matter their nationality.

But this latest raid business stinks of political retribution.  Oduber couldn't get his boycott of Jossy's paper and shut him up about the MEP Party and their dirty dealings so he gets the dirt on just that half of the ones responsible for some of this other stuff.

Just my opinion.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.