May 01, 2024, 11:13:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 391388 times)
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: October 09, 2008, 02:28:16 PM »

JB trying making a getaway with Casey     

close up..... 

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: October 09, 2008, 02:30:31 PM »

Something to note about Grand Jury proceedings: Secrecy. The prosecutor, grand jurors, and the grand jury stenographer are prohibited from disclosing what happened before the grand jury, unless ordered to do so in a judicial proceeding.

However, the witnesses are not sworn to secrecy, and may disclose whatever he or she wishes to whomever he or she wishes.

I believe each witness will be brought in separately, so they will not hear other witnesses' testimonies.

I do not believe we will hear much except whether the grand jury returns a true bill (indictment) or not.

We will have to wait for the trial for details.

When I served my 18-month stint on federal grand jury duty, they would often bring in a witness and have them testify in front of us, even if someone wasn't going to be indicted for a particular crime until sometime in the future. They used to say that they did that in order to get their testimony on record. I'm wondering if they might use testimony recorded for the check crimes in a later murder charge against Casey.

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: October 09, 2008, 02:30:59 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks!  I was going to wait until I was completely caught up....but this picture made my blood boil..I'd love to jerk that picture off and cram it down her throat..is this one of the shirts she bought at Target? And where in the hell does she think she can look for Caylee....hells bells ....she thinks she is better equipped to look for Caylee that police, trained searchers and the FBI?  OHMYGAWD...I'd love to slap the crap outta her. I saw JB on the morning show and he is a JOKE!!!!!! Oh and congratulations to Dolce. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: October 09, 2008, 02:32:09 PM »

After watching the tape of Casey on one of her Target shopping sprees, I found it really strange that she was buying such a jumbo package of paper towels.  It just seemed out of line for someone using a stolen check to be buying such a large quantity of paper towels.  I know the cost of those towels was about $12...if they were on sale.  The paper towels just don't seem to fit in with other items purchased, such as clothes, beer, chips...etc.  When I saw the paper towels, I immediately thought she must have purchased those for a "clean up" of her car.  I can't see her buying that quantity of paper towels for her boyfriend's apartment, when she could have spent the $$$ on herself.  Does anyone else think this is a bit strange?  maybe this has been discussed but I may have missed it.

Ann ... I agree.

Did you catch the date when Casey made the purchase of the paper towel?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: October 09, 2008, 02:32:21 PM »

You have a lot of toys LilTxlldy - I need some toys.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: October 09, 2008, 02:34:26 PM »

Something to note about Grand Jury proceedings: Secrecy. The prosecutor, grand jurors, and the grand jury stenographer are prohibited from disclosing what happened before the grand jury, unless ordered to do so in a judicial proceeding.

However, the witnesses are not sworn to secrecy, and may disclose whatever he or she wishes to whomever he or she wishes.

I believe each witness will be brought in separately, so they will not hear other witnesses' testimonies.

I do not believe we will hear much except whether the grand jury returns a true bill (indictment) or not.

When I served my 18-month stint on federal grand jury duty, they would often bring in a witness and have them testify in front of us, even if someone wasn't going to be indicted for a particular crime until sometime in the future. They used to say that they did that in order to get their testimony on record. I'm wondering if they might use testimony recorded for the check crimes in a later murder charge against Casey.

I have been "studying up" on grand juries today. It's great we have you, BT as a monkey expert on this!

Am I correct in my statements above? About the secrecy and the expectation that we will find out very little regarding the grand jury proceeding?

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: October 09, 2008, 02:34:43 PM »

You have a lot of toys LilTxlldy - I need some toys.

what cha need I see what I can do....lol

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: October 09, 2008, 02:34:53 PM »

Just popping in to say hi and introduce myself.  I've been reading here for weeks - feels like I know most of you already.    Smile

Gotta find an avatar ...

hi Budsgirl.....CBB and Klass make the best avatars in the world...enjoy your search and welocme to SM

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #808 on: October 09, 2008, 02:35:24 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks!  I was going to wait until I was completely caught up....but this picture made my blood boil..I'd love to jerk that picture off and cram it down her throat..is this one of the shirts she bought at Target? And where in the hell does she think she can look for Caylee....hells bells ....she thinks she is better equipped to look for Caylee that police, trained searchers and the FBI?  OHMYGAWD...I'd love to slap the crap outta her. I saw JB on the morning show and he is a JOKE!!!!!! Oh and congratulations to Dolce. 
Is this pic from today? I would have thought Baez would have told her to stop wearing incriminating evidence
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #809 on: October 09, 2008, 02:35:58 PM »

Hey Monkeys!
A couple of Random Thoughts today, just throwing some things out there.  I hope you don't mind.

1.  I am wondering if the breakup of Mallory and Lee (if true) has anything to do with the news about the DNA?
     Someone posted earlier today that a friend of Mallory's was blaming Casey for splitting them up.  How would that
     happen?  I have no doubt if anything ever did happen between LA & KC then she's shared that info by now and
     maybe that's it?  Speculation, rumor and all...still think there's some truth to the baby daddy business IMO.

2.  If Mallory is pregnant and due in November, conception date would have been around Feb/March? could this news
     have been a catalyst for KC?  If you consider that she no longer would have all of CA's attention (for Caylee)?
     If LA is the biofather of Caylee, and if Casey suspected or knew, what do you think that would have done to her
     mentally/emotionally?

Just some thoughts to ponder...

Haven't hear or read that before! Has it been confirmed that Mallory is prego and her and Lee broke up?  I have always been of the belief that LA is the father.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: October 09, 2008, 02:36:22 PM »

Not sure when the paper towels were purchase.  If the car had been towed, then cleaning up the car would have been out of the question.  I just thought it odd that she would be buying such a huge package of paper towels.  I usually buy that size package to stock up on at home.  Casey just doesn't seem like the kind of person to "stock up."
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: October 09, 2008, 02:37:19 PM »

Welcome Budsgirl - I was Bobbies girl once, but thats another whole story !!!! drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: October 09, 2008, 02:37:49 PM »

Me too, Sunny!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #813 on: October 09, 2008, 02:38:01 PM »

Not sure when the paper towels were purchase.  If the car had been towed, then cleaning up the car would have been out of the question.  I just thought it odd that she would be buying such a huge package of paper towels.  I usually buy that size package to stock up on at home.  Casey just doesn't seem like the kind of person to "stock up."

Of course its odd. Why would she need all that paper toweling? The only use for it is cleaning.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: October 09, 2008, 02:38:21 PM »

I'm wondering if this is the apartment building shown in RED's pics -  and do you think this could be the dumpster area - and then a little further down maybe the lake/pond?

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrb7hb86rcct&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27645274&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!227&encType=1

.....Try this link
[/quote]

KCJackie, I just wanted to thank you for all the great work you have done on the maps.  I especially like the timelines you post along with the map.  Makes it much more clear for me to understand!

(And those be some mighty cute "terrors" in your avatar.  Puppy kisses!)

Thanks!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #815 on: October 09, 2008, 02:39:31 PM »

*“We know where she’s at,” Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. “Please don’t take her further into the mountains. It looks like she’s headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border.… This is all very encouraging right now.”

#On Tuesday, her grandfather, George Anthony, once again reiterated his claims that the girl has been kidnapped. He again said he thinks his granddaughter is in the hands of kidnappers, but said those kidnappers are now being watched.

*"'She's safe. I'm worried about the family,'" he said Casey Anthony told him. "She knows who has her daughter. I've got to believe her. Do I believe she got involved in something? Possibly, I don't know."

*Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother, said that Casey told her that she knows where Caylee is ‘in her own way’

*“And [a tipster] just spotted Caylee again, so you guys better frickin’ quit bugging us,” Cindy said.

*"She has been kidnapped by a person the local authorities said doesn't exist," Cindy Anthony said.

*Cindy blamed Caylee's disappearance on Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund, who investigators say is not a suspect.

*Cindy stopped to answer reporter's questions morning before leaving her home.  She said her daughter, Casey, believes her missing 2-year-old daughter Caylee could be in trouble. "Casey is telling us Caylee's life is in danger," she said.

*“ "I know Casey knows who has her, but doesn't know where they are at right now ” Cindy Anthony told NBC.

*She’s out there and God knows what I'm talking about," said the toddler’s grandmother.

*Also Thursday, Cindy Anthony said there have been two reported sightings of 2- year-old Caylee in Georgia.

*"Casey wanted to do a composite sketch of the babysitter.  I found nine people in Orlando with that name," Cindy Anthony said, referring to Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

*"There was always a reason," Cindy Anthony said. "I know my daughter is not leveling with me,"

*Cindy Anthony, the grandmother of Caylee Anthony, who has not been seen in over a month, said on the Today Show that her daughter Casey knows who has the missing girl and that police should let her out so she can help find her.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: October 09, 2008, 02:40:16 PM »

Paper Towels bought on July 8:

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #817 on: October 09, 2008, 02:40:25 PM »

Hey Monkeys!
A couple of Random Thoughts today, just throwing some things out there.  I hope you don't mind.

1.  I am wondering if the breakup of Mallory and Lee (if true) has anything to do with the news about the DNA?
     Someone posted earlier today that a friend of Mallory's was blaming Casey for splitting them up.  How would that
     happen?  I have no doubt if anything ever did happen between LA & KC then she's shared that info by now and
     maybe that's it?  Speculation, rumor and all...still think there's some truth to the baby daddy business IMO.

2.  If Mallory is pregnant and due in November, conception date would have been around Feb/March? could this news
     have been a catalyst for KC?  If you consider that she no longer would have all of CA's attention (for Caylee)?
     If LA is the biofather of Caylee, and if Casey suspected or knew, what do you think that would have done to her
     mentally/emotionally?

Just some thoughts to ponder...

Haven't hear or read that before! Has it been confirmed that Mallory is prego and her and Lee broke up?  I have always been of the belief that LA is the father.
I had heard the preggo theory to..Wish we could confirm that..I have to say if Lee is in fact Caylee's dad and mallory is pregnant..More power to her save that child and run as far away as you can.. GOD BLESS AND KEEP THAT BABY SAFE!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: October 09, 2008, 02:41:06 PM »

Of course its odd. Why would she need all that paper toweling? The only use for it is cleaning.

Well she was cooking and cleaning at Tony's place......maybe it was very dirty ?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: October 09, 2008, 02:41:08 PM »

I have been "studying up" on grand juries today. It's great we have you, BT as a monkey expert on this!

Am I correct in my statements above? About the secrecy and the expectation that we will find out very little regarding the grand jury proceeding?

Brandi

Yes, absolutely correct. We were allowed to make notes during testimony, but we were never allowed to take any notes outside the grand jury room with us. We would sometimes hear testimony on people with "sealed" indictments who didn't know they were about to be arrested, so it was crucial that no one talked about what happened in the grand jury room. As for the people who testified not being sworn to secrecy, they weren't allowed to hear anyone else's testimony, and no defense attorneys were allowed to accompany witnesses into the grand jury room. Each witness entered the room alone, was sworn in, and everything they said was recorded by the court reporter.The grand jury members were not allowed to talk, except to address questions to the witness, while the witness was in the room, so the witness wouldn't really hear anything that could be taken outside the room.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.