May 14, 2024, 06:53:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 329560 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: September 24, 2008, 01:27:57 AM »

What's really odd too is how could anyone driving around in a car that smelled like that even consider the thought of food.  There is no way she would be driving that car with that horrendous odor and stop somewhere to get some yummies.  The thought is repulsive.  So to me she had to be in another car when she went to get the food.   

Especially....chicken.
After I got home from up there..I'm still having great difficulty with ..anything with bones. I don't know HOW she ate anything..but soup.
Guess some folks have tummies of steel...

I find it hard to believe that Cindy did not notice missing food, I know I always keep an inventory in my head of what's here and I would know if something was missing. I also think Cindy would have realized that nothing of Caylee's was gone and have been suspicious of that.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1281 on: September 24, 2008, 01:29:11 AM »

How did Casey's clothes not reek of the death odor?
They probably did....which is why Cindy washed them that were in the car but on the morning that Tony picked her up I think she had already showered and changed with the help of whom ever gave her that ride to get the groceries...and I can bet you that she always had a nice big bottle of perfume with her before that and always made shure she sprayed some on when ever she got out of that car...

Cindy also makes her D's soft... THERE WAS NO O-TH-ER in the car, so I washed
the pants like any good mother would want to do.

Broomhilda just couldn't do anything right to suit me anymore. I am over the Anthony
experience, man... ABSOLUTELY!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1282 on: September 24, 2008, 01:33:01 AM »

How did Casey's clothes not reek of the death odor?
They probably did....which is why Cindy washed them that were in the car but on the morning that Tony picked her up I think she had already showered and changed with the help of whom ever gave her that ride to get the groceries...and I can bet you that she always had a nice big bottle of perfume with her before that and always made shure she sprayed some on when ever she got out of that car...

Cindy also makes her D's soft... THERE WAS NO O-TH-ER in the car, so I washed
the pants like any good mother would want to do.

Broomhilda just couldn't do anything right to suit me anymore. I am over the Anthony
experience, man... ABSOLUTELY!

Yeah, wash the pants, air out the car for like 5 hours before calling the police. I still don't understand why obstruction or tampering with evidence has not been charged!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: September 24, 2008, 01:33:15 AM »

I have a theory about the time the car was seen at Amscot (7:00AM), and Tony picking her up there at 11:00 AM where she was waiting with groceries, that now we know did not come from a store but more likely the Anthony home.

We've heard and wondered about this time difference and wondered how she could have been standing there for 4 hours with groceries, that now we also know contained frozen chicken!

How about this.....She wouldn't have walked home to take those food items. I'm thinking either George or Lee or maybe both of them met her at Amscot, they took Caylee from the trunk, maybe placed her in a container so no evidence got into their vehicle. Maybe Casey went along, or it's why she keeps saying she doesn't know where Caylee is.

If she went along she said she also needed food, or maybe she was left at the house while the deed was done. Cindy was working.  In that BS story made up about seeing them on the 16th George did say he didn't go into work until afternoon.

So she gets dropped back off by the car with 'groceries' and calls Tony to come pick up her because she ran out of gas.
I suppose it could have been any accomplice in the disposal (such an awful word) as far as who came to her aid. Whoever it was also gave her the food.

What do you think? 

The neighbor (same guy who lent the shovel, Brian) who saw/heard Casey for like the 3rd time at her house, he saw a green? pick-up truck....do you think it was Tony's jeep? The cop asked him if it could have been an SUV, but he said no, it was a small pick-up truck
Tony admitted taking her to the house for the gas cans. I think he would have said he took her to the house and she came out with food.

I'm wondering if whoever's pick-up truck he said he saw when Casey was at the house is another "player" in this madness that drove her to her house

Ever since you asked that question I'm thinking the poor police going through those phone records would be running everyone's vehicles. Now I'm wondering who she called before Tony that same day?
I don't know much about Florida but is it possible there is a public phone booth outside of Amscott?   Could she have been watching her tracks? 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: September 24, 2008, 01:34:34 AM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4116

happyfeet -

WAIT ONE MINUTE!!!! LA statement says... Cindy hit her fist on the bed and said,"we could of found her a month ago, why did you wait?"

The thing is, according to LA statement, only lee knew at this point how long Caylee had been "kidnapped".

???
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1285 on: September 24, 2008, 01:35:13 AM »

I have a theory about the time the car was seen at Amscot (7:00AM), and Tony picking her up there at 11:00 AM where she was waiting with groceries, that now we know did not come from a store but more likely the Anthony home.

We've heard and wondered about this time difference and wondered how she could have been standing there for 4 hours with groceries, that now we also know contained frozen chicken!

How about this.....She wouldn't have walked home to take those food items. I'm thinking either George or Lee or maybe both of them met her at Amscot, they took Caylee from the trunk, maybe placed her in a container so no evidence got into their vehicle. Maybe Casey went along, or it's why she keeps saying she doesn't know where Caylee is.

If she went along she said she also needed food, or maybe she was left at the house while the deed was done. Cindy was working.  In that BS story made up about seeing them on the 16th George did say he didn't go into work until afternoon.

So she gets dropped back off by the car with 'groceries' and calls Tony to come pick up her because she ran out of gas.
I suppose it could have been any accomplice in the disposal (such an awful word) as far as who came to her aid. Whoever it was also gave her the food.

What do you think? 

The neighbor (same guy who lent the shovel, Brian) who saw/heard Casey for like the 3rd time at her house, he saw a green? pick-up truck....do you think it was Tony's jeep? The cop asked him if it could have been an SUV, but he said no, it was a small pick-up truck
Tony admitted taking her to the house for the gas cans. I think he would have said he took her to the house and she came out with food.

I'm wondering if whoever's pick-up truck he said he saw when Casey was at the house is another "player" in this madness that drove her to her house

Ever since you asked that question I'm thinking the poor police going through those phone records would be running everyone's vehicles. Now I'm wondering who she called before Tony that same day?
I don't know much about Florida but is it possible there is a public phone booth outside of Amscott?   Could she have been watching her tracks? 

She could have planned this the night before too. Setup the meeting at Amscot.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: September 24, 2008, 01:35:15 AM »

What do you think? 

I was thinking maybe she had a cooler, like one of those styrofoam ones in her car.  The kind you might take to the beach.  That would keep already frozen food still frozen.
Did she have that with her when Tony picked her up ...I thought he said the groceries were in just regular bags and if she had a cooler wouldnt it still haVE BEEN IN THE CAR AND WHY TAKE THE FOOD OUT OF IT AND PUT IT IN BAGS JUST TO LEAVE WITH tONY......omg..   sorry for the caps...im going crazy here...LOL

I don't know.  I'm thinking like freezer zip lock bags.  I'm just thinking that she might have had one of those styro coolers?  Probably not because I don't remember anything like that being found in the car, just trying to piece things together in a way they make sense... 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: September 24, 2008, 01:37:16 AM »

I don't remember who Casey made the statement to....can't remember...but she told him/her that Caylee had called her from "a cell phone" and was so excited...this was after the 16th of June.....and in Jesse's statement how he went on and on about how much Caylee loved her playhouse outside.....she had a tea set in it, and I thought he said her own cell phone....and he went on to say, if something did happen to Caylee, that he thinks Casey would have placed her in the playhouse

I find it interesting about Caylee making "like her first cellphone call" and Caylee having her own cellphone in her playhouse

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: September 24, 2008, 01:37:46 AM »

I don't know.  I'm thinking like freezer zip lock bags.  I'm just thinking that she might have had one of those styro coolers?  Probably not because I don't remember anything like that being found in the car, just trying to piece things together in a way they make sense... 

Yes, and we don't know what LE found in the dumpster.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: September 24, 2008, 01:38:44 AM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4116

happyfeet -

WAIT ONE MINUTE!!!! LA statement says... Cindy hit her fist on the bed and said,"we could of found her a month ago, why did you wait?"

The thing is, according to LA statement, only lee knew at this point how long Caylee had been "kidnapped".

???

I thought the same thing when I read that.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: September 24, 2008, 01:40:36 AM »

I find it hard to believe that Cindy did not notice missing food, I know I always keep an inventory in my head of what's here and I would know if something was missing. I also think Cindy would have realized that nothing of Caylee's was gone and have been suspicious of that.

Which is why I wonder if they have a freezer in the Garage and maybe store up food in that, and then Casey could have gotten the food from the garage and not went in the house and also it prolly wouldnt have been missed anytime soon....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: September 24, 2008, 01:42:34 AM »

I don't remember who Casey made the statement to....can't remember...but she told him/her that Caylee had called her from "a cell phone" and was so excited...this was after the 16th of June.....and in Jesse's statement how he went on and on about how much Caylee loved her playhouse outside.....she had a tea set in it, and I thought he said her own cell phone....and he went on to say, if something did happen to Caylee, that he thinks Casey would have placed her in the playhouse

I find it interesting about Caylee making "like her first cellphone call" and Caylee having her own cellphone in her playhouse
I  think when he said her own phone he was talking about a toy phone that she had in there like playing house....not a real phone.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: September 24, 2008, 01:44:11 AM »

Goodnight everyone!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: September 24, 2008, 01:45:20 AM »

Goodnight everyone!

Nite Mammy

I'm calling it a night as well - GOODNIGHT ALL!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1294 on: September 24, 2008, 01:45:48 AM »

What do you think? 

Maybe she hitched a ride with the guy who helped push the car in the parking lot.
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1295 on: September 24, 2008, 01:45:58 AM »

Goodnight everyone!

Nite Mammy

I'm calling it a night as well - GOODNIGHT ALL!
Nite Mammy, Klaas
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: September 24, 2008, 01:47:14 AM »

GOODNIGHT   KLASS   AND   MAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TOMORROW IS GONNA BE BUSY>>>>

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1297 on: September 24, 2008, 01:48:49 AM »

Smell in the car
* Her friend Amy Huizenga said Cindy Anthony was worried when the tow company contacted her about the car that was hauled away from Amscot. The smell from the trunk was overpowering -- like something had died. The parents initially couldn't get it open because they didn't have the keys. When they did open it, Cindy Anthony feared the worse. " They were terrified it was either Casey or Caylee," Huizenga said. "Because they had not talked to either of them. Because of the smell.

orlando sentinel

BECAUSE THEY HAD NOT TALKED TO > EITHER OF THEM. - said Amy

Why if George and Cindy are saying they found their daughter... but they cannot
find their granddaughter...

Why would they think it could have been Casey's body in that car?

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1298 on: September 24, 2008, 01:49:32 AM »

happyfeet -

???

IIRC, even Lee mentioned something about CA possibly listening outside the door.  The door wasn't closed and "Cindy storms into the room" ?? 
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1299 on: September 24, 2008, 01:51:14 AM »

happyfeet -

???

IIRC, even Lee mentioned something about CA possibly listening outside the door.  The door wasn't closed and "Cindy storms into the room" ?? 

Should have brought her hammer or bat!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.