May 22, 2024, 05:12:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 323797 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: September 21, 2008, 08:09:45 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

This is my first post after waiting anxiously to be accepted to your wonderful group!  I have been lurking for a while and decided I would like to be a part of this site because you are all so open minded and nice.

Welcome PrincessMonkey!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: September 21, 2008, 08:10:05 PM »

Shell - here's the cam link

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1622 on: September 21, 2008, 08:10:23 PM »

Someone asked about Lee?  I haven't seen or heard anything about him lately and wonder WHY? - anyone know what he's been up to?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: September 21, 2008, 08:11:16 PM »

Thank you Blonde.

Jesse states nothing about Casey's call to him on June 16th when the conversation involves Casey and Tony's relationship.  Why?  When you consider that June 16th is such a significant day in the Caylee Marie investigation ....

Hey ... Richard Grund is aware of Jesse and Casey's conversatin of June 16th.

Janet
_____

RICHARD GRUND (JESSE'S FATHER) - GERALDO - AUGUST 30, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrbpaRP6r8

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: September 21, 2008, 08:12:16 PM »

Quote from: BTgirl
To me, it looks like to green gloves pointing fingers at the Anthony house and oh my, the sky is wicked looking.

It almost looks like two little green angels, hovering there with there wings their folded. their wings folded.

Watch out Anthonys! 

You wouldn't know it, but English really is my first language. 
LOL  BT   that is what I thought too ~~  about the angels...
and the cam is sill showing the same pic ...    Hmmmmm

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: September 21, 2008, 08:13:55 PM »

To me, it looks like to green gloves pointing fingers at the Anthony house and oh my, the sky is wicked looking.

It almost looks like two little green angels, hovering there with there wings their folded. their wings folded.

Watch out Anthonys! 

Hi OF

Yeah, I'm starting to get kinda fond of those little green guys.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: September 21, 2008, 08:14:22 PM »

Watch out Anthonys! 

This particular cam is inside a vehicle, you could tell that earlier today.  My guess is the green blobs are something reflecting on the windshield of the vehicle the cam is in.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: September 21, 2008, 08:14:42 PM »

In the cam..

It kinda looks like two ghostly hands (cut off at the wrists) pointing to the house..  "we know what you did this summer!!"

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: September 21, 2008, 08:15:04 PM »

Can anyone tell me how the whole Jesse-killed-Caylee conspiracy started?

I don't get how Cindy thinks she can blame Jesse for killing Caylee, putting her in Casey's trunk to try and frame her and still say they think Caylee is alive. I hope someone calls them on that. And I'm trying to think back to when George kept making his cryptic statements about how he has people watching people.

I'm still up in the air as to whether I believe Jesse helped Casey cover anything up or not simply because I'm not ruling any of her men out, especially those she was talking to around this time but surely Casey isn't stupid enough to ask Jesse to help her hide Caylee's body and then turn on him and try to blame him for it? Nevermind, lol, she is. Will be interesting to see if Baez points the finger that way, then we'll know it came from Casey.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: September 21, 2008, 08:15:52 PM »

Watch out Anthonys! 

This particular cam is inside a vehicle, you could tell that earlier today.  My guess is the green blobs are something reflecting on the windshield of the vehicle the cam is in.

That's what I'm thinking too, Klaas. Maybe a light from the camera itself.

I Stand With The Girl
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1630 on: September 21, 2008, 08:15:58 PM »

I don't know how to do a screen capture, but did anyone see the two little green men from mars at the Anthonys' house? 

Klaas, I thought this one of your creations! 
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: September 21, 2008, 08:17:03 PM »

Quote Blonde

6/27  Casey calls Jessie, asks him if he wants go out partying 6/27 Casey's car is spotted at Amscot next to a dumpster approx 7AM backed into a space near their dumpster
6/30 Car towed and impounded
6/30 to 7/5 Tony Lazarro was reported to be in New York Late June to Mid July: Casey was in touch with a Marine in CA Mark Hawkins (mid July) She said she wanted to visit him in CA soon to tell him something, she had another relationship with a Marine in 2006-2007 (Brad or Brandon -see his myspace I posted several pages back here). My theory is she was planning to flee to CA.
7/2 Casey gets Bella Vida tattoo (Meaning in Italian, Beautiful Life) She told the tattoo people that she was supposed to go to PR with the gang but couldn't b/c of $-plans on coming back later that month for another tattoo
7/2 to 7/6 Amy says Casey with her almost nonstop w/o Caylee unless Amy was at work
7/3 Casey tells Jesse not to talk to her parents if they call & to "stay out of it". 7/3 Pictures of Casey emerge of her at a 4th of July party at Tony's house, shes naked draped in an American flag having a good ole time
7/4 Casey tells Jesse she's tell him the whole story - maybe when she's drunk end Quote.

Blonde is something wrong with this quote.  How can pictures from July 4 show up on July 3? Is that just a slip of the fingers? LOL

I want to also point out again Tony was in New York on July 4. Amy had the party.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1632 on: September 21, 2008, 08:19:08 PM »

Oh, I can hear it now..."CASEY?!" Yes, Casey. If you know the Lord and understand spiritual things you know that Casey is a victim too. A victim of things we can see and understand and a victim of things the natural world does not know or acknowledge. This outcome of her actions was set in motion a long time ago when the obvious was ignored and opportunities to intervene were lost. Choices by Casey, those around and others who came into her life set off a chain of events that endangered Caylee from the day she was born.

I posted this earlier because this part of Richard Grund's statement really disturbed me.
What was he talking about when he said Casey was a victim of things the natural world does not know or acknowledge????  Does he know Casey was abused??
Did he know Caylee was in danger because of what happened to Casey??
This statement has been giving me nightmares and i really want to know what he knew

Perhaps in the hours Mr Grund and Casey sat around his kitchen table talking, she told him what happened to her.  He did say they spent many hours talking while she waited for Jesse to come home from work.  The problem is.....neither he, nor the rest of us, can believe anything she told him, if she indeed did tell him something.  She lies well and often.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: September 21, 2008, 08:19:13 PM »

Quote Blonde

6/27  Casey calls Jessie, asks him if he wants go out partying 6/27 Casey's car is spotted at Amscot next to a dumpster approx 7AM backed into a space near their dumpster
6/30 to 7/5 Tony Lazarro was reported to be in New York Late June to Mid July: Casey was in touch with a Marine in CA Mark Hawkins (mid July) She said she wanted to visit him in CA soon to tell him something, she had another relationship with a Marine in 2006-2007 (Brad or Brandon -see his myspace I posted several pages back here). My theory is she was planning to flee to CA.
7/2 Casey gets Bella Vida tattoo (Meaning in Italian, Beautiful Life) She told the tattoo people that she was supposed to go to PR with the gang but couldn't b/c of $-plans on coming back later that month for another tattoo
7/2 to 7/6 Amy says Casey with her almost nonstop w/o Caylee unless Amy was at work
7/3 Casey tells Jesse not to talk to her parents if they call & to "stay out of it". 7/3 Pictures of Casey emerge of her at a 4th of July party at Tony's house, shes naked draped in an American flag having a good ole time
7/4 Casey tells Jesse she's tell him the whole story - maybe when she's drunk end Quote.

Blonde is something wrong with this quote.  How can pictures from July 4 show up on July 3? Is that just a slip of the fingers? LOL

I want to also point out again Tony was in New York on July 4. Amy had the party.

Blonde is quoting someone elses timeline but it's wrong.  The photo of Casey in the American flag was on May 25, 2008, we determined that earlier today.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: September 21, 2008, 08:19:54 PM »

I did ask earlier ...

Do we know what the heck was going on -- On the sidewalk last night.  Camp fire or candles  and do we have Media footage of it ?   

TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: September 21, 2008, 08:20:12 PM »

Welcome princessmonkey - I am a newbie too!!!!!!  My first mistake was not staying monkey gender neutral - I started with Hello ladies!!!!  Hope you get off to a better start! LOL
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: September 21, 2008, 08:21:53 PM »

May have already been posted but......

http://www.wesh.com/news/17523471/detail.html

Caylee Anthony Trust Fund Shut Down
Anthonys Cancel Sunday Night Prayer Vigil

POSTED: 1:30 pm EDT September 21, 2008
UPDATED: 1:52 pm EDT September 21, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A trust fund set up to help in the search for Caylee Anthony has been shut down.

Both the law firm that administers the fund and the bank where the money was deposited said they're backing out.

Attorney Paul Kelley of Bichler & Kelley PA said he's saddened that his law firm had to make a decision to stop administering the trust fund connected with HelpFindCaylee.com.

Kelley said the trouble started when SunTrust Bank told him they'd been getting harassing e-mails from people critical of the fund, and the bank was shutting down the account. Kelley said his firm got some of those same e-mails.

Kelley said he won't reveal the exact amount in the fund, but he said it wasn't much and that what was spent so far was used to pay for search-related items, like posters and water for volunteers. He also said he can account for every penny spent and that none of it went directly to the Anthony family.

Anthony family members did not return WESH 2 News' phone calls about their reaction to the trust fund controversy.

Kelley said he believes the harassing e-mails came from two people who volunteered with Equusearch.

The Web site still suggests donations be sent to Bichler & Kelley PA, but that's expected to change soon. Kelley said he hopes he can find another financial institution willing to take it on.

Meanwhile, the Anthonys said they're canceling their weekly Sunday night prayer vigil outside their home to "ensure the safety of all of their friends, supporters and neighbors."

The family's representative, Larry Garrison, said in a statement that the Anthonys were saddened that they won't be able to pray with their friends for Caylee.

They are asking anyone who would normally join them to light a candle for Caylee at 8:30 p.m. Sunday.

"Please say a prayer for Caylee's safe return, as well as for the return of peace on Hopespring Drive," Caylee's grandmother, Cindy, requested.

\

Water for WHAT volunteers?? that's bull crap......they didn't particiapte in any searches and certainly didn't contribure anything except a few tee-shirts to TES....BULL CRAP...that really ticks me off!!!

You know what burns my butt? That poor lady last night was lighting candles for Caylee and they sprayed her with the sprinkler, just another example of Cindy wanting to control things, telling people what time they can light a candle.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: September 21, 2008, 08:22:34 PM »

Two men came out of the house.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: September 21, 2008, 08:23:05 PM »

Mytime, it looks like this to me.

Looks like this to me, LOLOLOL...ha ha ha (j/k) 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: September 21, 2008, 08:24:03 PM »

Quote Blonde

Blonde is quoting someone elses timeline but it's wrong.  The photo of Casey in the American flag was on May 25, 2008, we determined that earlier today.

Thank you Klaas. Interesting May 25. Is it at that LakeVaj guys home?

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.