May 17, 2024, 01:25:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 390135 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: July 20, 2007, 10:38:43 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "San"
Hmmm  I think maybe I need to get in the email list...... Cool

Bleached you have email Laughing

Really ? Wow  thanks  

I was kidding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: July 20, 2007, 10:38:56 PM »

Quote from: "Destiny"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
The email is from Yapperz, but she wants you to see it.  That would the GA one, I think.

Goodby Monkies......I don't post here very often...but I do read often, and sometime I do ask a question...but I guess I'm too much of a newbie to warrent any or few replies.

I've truly enjoyed reading here...I do Pray for Justice in this case....and....FU** ARUBA!!!

I'll try and keep up on the front page.

Best Wishes and Respect to You all.

Destiny

Destiny - I'm sorry you feel that way, it's not true that being a newbie warrents few replies.  Most of the time it's because of when a post is made, what is happening at the time.  I see you did post about 1 1/2 hours ago right before Red posting something.  I'm sorry your post was overlooked.  It happens to all of us, me included.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: July 20, 2007, 10:39:54 PM »

Soles was an intended pun by the way -- LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: July 20, 2007, 10:41:42 PM »

Darn it guys.  I was just trying to get people to answer my emails...what's up with that?  You guys do this all the time.  What have I done wrong?   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: July 20, 2007, 10:41:53 PM »

The email is from Yapperz, but she wants you to see it.  That would the GA one, I think.

Goodby Monkies......I don't post here very often...but I do read often, and sometime I do ask a question...but I guess I'm too much of a newbie to warrent any or few replies.

I've truly enjoyed reading here...I do Pray for Justice in this case....and....FU** ARUBA!!!

Destiny

Destiny - you stay right here - we all get ignored and questions missed.  My guess is we all take a turn "behind the curtain".  Rolling Eyes
It is easy to miss some posts and especially if you are trying to compse a post with correct spelling etc as so many posts come in while you are busy.
We need ALL our monkeys here

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: July 20, 2007, 10:43:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Destiny

Destiny - I'm sorry you feel that way, it's not true that being a newbie warrents few replies.  Most of the time it's because of when a post is made, what is happening at the time.  I see you did post about 1 1/2 hours ago right before Red posting something.  I'm sorry your post was overlooked.  It happens to all of us, me included.

destiny
it happens to me all the time, dont worryabout it

i just keep posting until i get a reaction from someone

Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: July 20, 2007, 10:44:15 PM »

I thought you were for real, seemed that was the main way of communication tonight. Smile

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: July 20, 2007, 10:44:30 PM »

Really ? Wow  thanks  

I would send you an email too if I had your email addy  Laughing  Laughing

Hint to Dugga -  maybe we could have messaging?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #288 on: July 20, 2007, 10:45:03 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Destiny -  I don't think anyone was ignoring you. We seem to have this same  thing happen daily. I think I'm talking to myself most of the time... but I also think I'm the only one that understands.  Laughing  Laughing

Sometimes I just says what's on my mind, if someone comments that's great but I don't let a non-response deter me....you shouldn't either.

I agree... some  may not have answers.. and some may be slow catching up .. I know I am having great difficulty tonight.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: July 20, 2007, 10:45:18 PM »

destiny

it is your destiny to remain in the CAGE... Cool  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: July 20, 2007, 10:45:43 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Angie > It may be true that the case is *closing*, but the promise of a future statement by ALE to that effect is not definitive. IMO

ALE is not in control of the investigation. A statement by the Prosecuter or the KLPD would be of more interest to me.

I agree here.  It could very well mean that the ALE are completely locked out of the investigation by the KLPD, door locks changed/no access to info.  They may announce that the case is closed to them.

I don't think ALE has the authority to close the case.

BTW, have been out of the loop for awhile, is Lorenzo still in custody?

Thanks!  Hi Robots Wink

Destiny

Destiny, we all feel invisible from time to time, or even often...so please don't take it personally.  There are only a handful of people signed in right now and most of us are disheartened and angry tonight because of the BOR crap Sad  Some probably are reading the "new" archives.  Anyway, I signed on just to answer you!  

There's been no news of Lorenzo being released from custody, as far as I know.  I presume ALE does have authority to close the case because it's their case.  They invited KLPD to help, but I don't know if at this point they can withdraw their request for help or not (?)  I think KLPD can still bring charges, since they were invited to investigate (?)

I am not much help, but I do want to respond  Very Happy
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: July 20, 2007, 10:45:51 PM »

Destiny

WTH..
just got back from the Swwet Corn Fest MOB...
Desitiny ...
Not sure why you are leaving ...we all get bypassed at time...so  please stick around  or  at least
O/T
make contact with IndyDan or d BT b or me before you decide to stay on the just front page (it has to do two wheeled transportatinon )
Just a thought of mime

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: July 20, 2007, 10:45:52 PM »

Darn it guys.  I was just trying to get people to answer my emails...what's up with that?  You guys do this all the time.  What have I done wrong?   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Write yourself up in your book.  Bad Lala's  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: July 20, 2007, 10:46:03 PM »

Y'all, just so no one seriously gets upset about the email talk - Lalas, Angie, None, Yap, Tibro, and I have a tendency to email silly things to each other. It has absolutely nothing to do with Natalee's case. That's why we talk about that stuff through emails. Sometimes we say something here to get people who aren't reading their email to go and read. That's all it's about.  Smile No big secrets or anything.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: July 20, 2007, 10:46:41 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Soles was an intended pun by the way -- LOL

I think you are on ignore. LOL  How's the grandbaby?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: July 20, 2007, 10:47:24 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Y'all, just so no one seriously gets upset about the email talk - Lalas, Angie, None, Yap, Tibro, and I have a tendency to email silly things to each other. It has absolutely nothing to do with Natalee's case. That's why we talk about that stuff through emails. Sometimes we say something here to get people who aren't reading their email to go and read. That's all it's about.  Smile No big secrets or anything.

i email myself

i hope no one gets mad about that  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: July 20, 2007, 10:49:05 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

i email myself

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: July 20, 2007, 10:49:16 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

i email myself

Laughing  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #298 on: July 20, 2007, 10:49:16 PM »

nothing

do i get a star?  lol
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: July 20, 2007, 10:49:50 PM »

Sure beats getting into trouble for being off topic   Embarassed  Embarassed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.