May 14, 2024, 09:43:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 295519 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: April 08, 2010, 11:02:34 AM »

I found this on Major Johnson

Sherry Johnson, Major
Major, Security Operations
Office: (407) 254-8208 Email

Major Sherry Johnson is a 22 year veteran of the corrections profession. She joined Orange County Corrections in December 1990. She has steadily advanced through to ranks to become the first female Major in the department's history.

As the Major of Security Operations, Major Johnson has command responsibilities for the Special Response Team/Crisis Response Team, and all security shifts and officers working in all facilities and the perimeter of the jail system.

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/correct/admin/management.htm

there is a link here to email her!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1381 on: April 08, 2010, 11:03:43 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/cops-casey-anthony-told-inmate-caylees-remains/story?id=10315519

Cops: Casey Anthony Told Inmate Too Much About Caylee's Remains
04/07/10
Inmate Claims Casey Anthony Knew Caylee's Remains Were With Baby Blanket Before Public Did
Casey Anthony  knew details about her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony's remains before they were made public knowledge, according to a police interview with a fellow inmate of Anthony's.
"After a chaplain informed Casey Anthony of the recovery, Casey Anthony told [inmate] Robyn Adams law enforcement had found the body of a small child with a baby blanket inside a black garbage bag," police said in the witness report, which was included in hundreds of pages of documents released by prosecutors Tuesday.

"As a note, the information regarding the baby blanket and black garbage bag was not made known to the jail chaplain so Casey Anthony had knowledge of items only the suspect, certain law enforcement personnel and the certain medical examiner's personnel knew," the report said.

<snipped>

The part I bolded in the above article is going to effectively shut the defense down regarding their attempt in saying that Caylee's body was placed in that area AFTER Casey was arrested.  Because with the info in the bolded part above, Casey has proven to the prosecution that she knew the particulars re the disposal of Caylee's body.   

Am thinking this is what will hurt her defense more than anything else in those letters.  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1382 on: April 08, 2010, 11:10:19 AM »

If you have any concerns regarding anything in Ms. Hernandez statement, as I do....here is who you can voice your concerns to:

Major Johnson
PO BOX 4970
Orlando FL 32802-4970

Administration Receptionist: 407-836-3560

I called the above to find out who I could speak to regarding concerns.....the receptionist was very haughty in the beginning. She questioned why I would have any concerns over what Ms. Anthony may say as it is well known she is a habitual liar. I told her if it was just from Casey, I wouldn't be concerned. However since the scissors info came directly from Ms. Hernandez I feel it is my right and duty to express my concern. 

I wanted an email address and will keep trying to get one....but this is a start.  I also want to voice my concern that the letters got out of the jail system, and that the attorney, BOZO, was carrying letters back and forth........I am damn tired of this azzhole getting free passes.....
Thank-you, OMG even the receptionist is calling Casey a habitual liar 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: April 08, 2010, 11:12:17 AM »

"The letters released today reflect the natural desire for companionship when isolated for 23 hours a day, and clearly demonstrate Casey's unconditional love for her daughter Caylee."  WTF this just all gets crazier.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: April 08, 2010, 11:16:41 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/cops-casey-anthony-told-inmate-caylees-remains/story?id=10315519

Cops: Casey Anthony Told Inmate Too Much About Caylee's Remains
04/07/10
Inmate Claims Casey Anthony Knew Caylee's Remains Were With Baby Blanket Before Public Did
Casey Anthony  knew details about her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony's remains before they were made public knowledge, according to a police interview with a fellow inmate of Anthony's.
"After a chaplain informed Casey Anthony of the recovery, Casey Anthony told [inmate] Robyn Adams law enforcement had found the body of a small child with a baby blanket inside a black garbage bag," police said in the witness report, which was included in hundreds of pages of documents released by prosecutors Tuesday.

"As a note, the information regarding the baby blanket and black garbage bag was not made known to the jail chaplain so Casey Anthony had knowledge of items only the suspect, certain law enforcement personnel and the certain medical examiner's personnel knew," the report said.

<snipped>

The part I bolded in the above article is going to effectively shut the defense down regarding their attempt in saying that Caylee's body was placed in that area AFTER Casey was arrested.  Because with the info in the bolded part above, Casey has proven to the prosecution that she knew the particulars re the disposal of Caylee's body.   

Am thinking this is what will hurt her defense more than anything else in those letters.  IMO

Absoflippinlutely, but then again the whole theatrical attempt at confusing the potential jury pool with someone else had to have committed this murder because the body was placed there after our client was incarcerated is ridiculous in this case to begin with even if she didnt fudge up because the crime was not committed in the woods & the evidence trail begins at the defendant's home & vehicle.    It really mystifies me how this constantly gets put to the back burner by so many when they are putting forward this absurd bunk and bull.  Even if a murderer got assistance AFTER THE FACT, it does not in any way lessen accountability for the murder itself by the killer.  To further this point, the defense time also fudged up with their recent comment that pretty much stated someone else putting the body in the Suburban woods doesnt necessarily mean they murdered Caylee but may have assisted the killer....what a big oppsie!   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: April 08, 2010, 11:18:25 AM »

Sherry Johnson, Major

Major Sherry Johnson is a 22 year veteran of the corrections profession. She joined Orange County Corrections in December 1990. She has steadily advanced through to ranks to become the first female Major in the department's history.

As the Major of Security Operations, Major Johnson has command responsibilities for the Special Response Team/Crisis Response Team, and all security shifts and officers working in all facilities and the perimeter of the jail system.

Thanks!   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1386 on: April 08, 2010, 11:19:52 AM »

I have not seen Lee's statement either. I don't know what the Anthonys are suppose to do in this situation. If they wouldn't have said anything through the lawyer that would look suspicious, and with them saying something through their lawyer that also looks suspicious. Since everyone is a liar, it makes it impossible to know who is telling the truth 

Good point Rosie!  They are damned if they do, damned if they don't.  Hard place to be.  It didn't surprise me that their attorney made a quick denial on behalf of the family, which by the way it's worded seems to include Lee as well. 

On the other hand, it seems that in every lie Casey speaks there's usually a bit of truth.  So I'm thinking that *something* happened in her past, re her family members, just not sure what that is. 

One thing we can watch for is.. where is the anger at being falsely and publically accused of something George/Lee did not do?  If neither show anger at this... then... IMO, both are likely guilty as charged. 

Cuz really, if you or I were accused falsely, wouldn't we jump up and say 'I did not!!!  how dare you say that?'  or something similiar? 

Just waiting.. and watching..   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1387 on: April 08, 2010, 11:24:05 AM »

Ooh, Baez, BUSTED!  I hope finally someone involved in this case gets busted for breaking the law.  And by the way, Casey doesn't sound like she's being punished unduly.  Watching her soaps, reading, whining about the food, visits from her "boys".  Gee, she's bored, boo hoo.  It doesn't sound harsh enough for someone who murdered her daughter. (I know, she's not been convicted yet.  But she was convicted of stealing from Amy, so shouldn't she be doing some form of hard time?  Baah.

Baez will get a serious azz kicking by the Florida Bar for his part in this, smuggling contraband into a jail.... how stupid can this man get-  don't answer that.  We haven't heard from the Jail yet either, about his antics... and he wants MORE privacy. No telling what he would do with it..

I agree!! 

Am thinking that Casey couldn't have found a more perfect attorney *for her*..   Monkey Devil!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: April 08, 2010, 11:27:01 AM »

I have not seen Lee's statement either. I don't know what the Anthonys are suppose to do in this situation. If they wouldn't have said anything through the lawyer that would look suspicious, and with them saying something through their lawyer that also looks suspicious. Since everyone is a liar, it makes it impossible to know who is telling the truth 

Good point Rosie!  They are damned if they do, damned if they don't.  Hard place to be.  It didn't surprise me that their attorney made a quick denial on behalf of the family, which by the way it's worded seems to include Lee as well. 

On the other hand, it seems that in every lie Casey speaks there's usually a bit of truth.  So I'm thinking that *something* happened in her past, re her family members, just not sure what that is. 

One thing we can watch for is.. where is the anger at being falsely and publically accused of something George/Lee did not do?  If neither show anger at this... then... IMO, both are likely guilty as charged. 

Cuz really, if you or I were accused falsely, wouldn't we jump up and say 'I did not!!!  how dare you say that?'  or something similiar? 

Well, to tell you the truth I can only speak to what I think I might do if I was so viciously accused of such a heinous act & was totally innocent of said accusation....the guards would be peeling me off of that beeotch because Id be rearranging her face....but that's just me.     No, seriously I dont think a public display of disdain would settle everyone's concerns one bit, people will still wonder, although I think after what has transpired if they continue to protect/support their monster it goes without saying that most would find them to be beyond pathetic but actually the most moronic poor excuses for parents on the planet....o wait arent they that already.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: April 08, 2010, 11:27:01 AM »

I'm just waiting and watching as well. I'm not sure what happened in her past inside that home, and I'm kind of afraid to really know. You can bet I would be screaming and shouting I did no such thing to anybody 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: April 08, 2010, 11:28:08 AM »

Judge grants prosecutors transcript of Casey Anthony hearing

Prosecutors will get the transcript of an August hearing where one of Casey Anthony's former defense attorneys proclaimed her innocence in court, records released today show.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland granted Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick the order for the transcript.

Todd Macaluso, a former member of Anthony's defense team, announced in an Aug. 21 court hearing that "the body or remains of Caylee Anthony were placed there after Anthony was locked up in the Orange County facility."

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee. The state is seeking the death penalty.

His comment was part of the defense team's request to obtain records from Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer group that helped look for Caylee.

EquuSearch officials said the exact location where Caylee's remains were later found in December 2008 had not been searched because it was flooded.

The child's remains were discovered in a patch of woods less than a mile from the home she shared with her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

Anthony's defense team at the time did not explain what evidence they had that led them to make that statement.

In an earlier report, Burdick didn't say why the state wants the transcript of that court hearing.

Macaluso withdrew from the Anthony case earlier this year because of troubles with the California Bar.

He entered an alternative-discipline program after being accused of "moral turpitude, dishonesty or corruption" in handling several trust accounts.

The State Bar alleged he misappropriated about $145,000 and misused nearly $61,000 in client money. Macaluso denied any willful violation, blaming his staff and saying he was distracted and traumatized at the time by his brother's death.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-court-transcript-20100408,0,1649798.story
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: April 08, 2010, 11:32:17 AM »

Judge grants prosecutors transcript of Casey Anthony hearing

Prosecutors will get the transcript of an August hearing where one of Casey Anthony's former defense attorneys proclaimed her innocence in court, records released today show.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland granted Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick the order for the transcript.

Todd Macaluso, a former member of Anthony's defense team, announced in an Aug. 21 court hearing that "the body or remains of Caylee Anthony were placed there after Anthony was locked up in the Orange County facility."

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee. The state is seeking the death penalty.

His comment was part of the defense team's request to obtain records from Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer group that helped look for Caylee.

EquuSearch officials said the exact location where Caylee's remains were later found in December 2008 had not been searched because it was flooded.

The child's remains were discovered in a patch of woods less than a mile from the home she shared with her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

Anthony's defense team at the time did not explain what evidence they had that led them to make that statement.

In an earlier report, Burdick didn't say why the state wants the transcript of that court hearing.

Macaluso withdrew from the Anthony case earlier this year because of troubles with the California Bar.

He entered an alternative-discipline program after being accused of "moral turpitude, dishonesty or corruption" in handling several trust accounts.

The State Bar alleged he misappropriated about $145,000 and misused nearly $61,000 in client money. Macaluso denied any willful violation, blaming his staff and saying he was distracted and traumatized at the time by his brother's death.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-court-transcript-20100408,0,1649798.story

JUSTICE IS ON THE WAY! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: April 08, 2010, 11:32:33 AM »

Thanks Northern 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: April 08, 2010, 11:33:55 AM »

If memory serves, "Macadoodle" went further than just stating that the body was placed there after his client was incarcerated, he claimed Casey to be innocent

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1394 on: April 08, 2010, 11:34:48 AM »

If you have any concerns regarding anything in Ms. Hernandez statement, as I do....here is who you can voice your concerns to:

Major Johnson
PO BOX 4970
Orlando FL 32802-4970

Administration Receptionist: 407-836-3560

I called the above to find out who I could speak to regarding concerns.....the receptionist was very haughty in the beginning. She questioned why I would have any concerns over what Ms. Anthony may say as it is well known she is a habitual liar. I told her if it was just from Casey, I wouldn't be concerned. However since the scissors info came directly from Ms. Hernandez I feel it is my right and duty to express my concern. 

I wanted an email address and will keep trying to get one....but this is a start.  I also want to voice my concern that the letters got out of the jail system, and that the attorney, BOZO, was carrying letters back and forth........I am damn tired of this azzhole getting free passes.....

The part I bolded above.. the receptionist said that??    

Even tho we know that info is true, lol, it was way out of line and totally unprofessional for her to have made such a comment about an inmate, IMO.  But that's just me.  Thanks for sharing that addy! 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1395 on: April 08, 2010, 11:40:08 AM »

That is great news - Thanks Northern.  I wonder what the next move is by the SA's office 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1396 on: April 08, 2010, 11:42:25 AM »

SNIPED

Baez has declined comment since the letters were released. A Chicago-based legal team for Anthony on Tuesday released a statement that said in part, "The letters released today reflect the natural desire for companionship when isolated for 23 hours a day, and clearly demonstrate Casey's unconditional love for her daughter Caylee. Despite these intentions, it is obvious in the letters authored by Robyn Adams that her sole purpose and only goal in corresponding with Casey Anthony was to create 'leverage to get out of prison early.' "
Outside the attorney's entrance at the jail, a sign clearly states that "Attorneys are not authorized to convey to an inmate any written communication of a personal nature."

Good morning everyone!

So Lyons is putting out that Casey had unconditional love for her daughter, ey?   Well beast, let me ask you this:   What mother (young or not) goes for years without a legitimate steady job providing no financial support for her child?   What mother goes out partying practically every night?   What mother carries out a wanton disregard for her own health by screwing half of her community of guys?  What mother admits to drugging her child so that she will remain asleep so she could go out?  What mother takes the risk of landing in jail for habitual stealing?  What mother would not report her child missing & ascertain every avenue of assistance to locate her for over a month?... sorry dont give me the scared excuse because REAL mothers dont work on fear when it comes to their flesh & blood.    O and by the way why does this twisted twit seem to think the public should give a rats behind that her podium defendant is isolated for 23 hours per day, as if, hello she's there for a reason & that reason is beyond heinous.   "natural desire for companionship"  give me a break, this evil ho spent way too much time desiring companionship while all the while neglecting her own child & then having her child pay the ultimate price HER LIFE because her mother is a self-absorbed monster...In one abbreviation, STFU!
[/quote]

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: April 08, 2010, 11:43:59 AM »

Sherry Johnson, Major

Great work, Sunny. IMO it was highly improper for the receptionist to say what she did about Casey.  Sure, she's a liar, but this woman is in no position to make such a comment.  Maybe we should complain about her?  LOL  I've got to go out to have my rearview mirror replaced.  A few days ago it just exploded--the outside passenger side one.  Strangest thing.  Anyhow, I need to get away from this computer for a while.  I'm getting middle-age spread and I'm far beyond middle-age.  See you all later.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1398 on: April 08, 2010, 11:44:11 AM »

Well poo, I got my clapping in with your post Cappy, sorry.  But hope you get the idea.  lol 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: April 08, 2010, 11:44:16 AM »

There are no statue of limitations for sexual abuse.  I say that since it is in writing an investigation should begin now on Georgie and Lee.  All the Ants say they stand behind their daughter so you can not pick and choose what bits to stand behind.  Time to drag Georgie and Lee into the PD and begin investigation them.  Also, anyone remember the 48 hours special where Cin was BBsitting that little girl?  Would seem remiss to allow a minor in the home let alone near the family when the males of the family have been accused of sexual misconduct by their daughter/sister.  They have a charity for children that should be frozen until the investigation is complete.  Again, the allegations are in writting so to allow them to be involved in the CMA foundation or the Extreme Bass Fishing Search and rescue until they are cleared  would not be appropriate.  What other accused gets a free pass because their attorney issues a statement that it did not happen?  Seems to be sending a message to the RSO's of the world on how to avoid charges and prosecution if none of the allegations are investigated as all you need to do is have an attorney that issues a statement and you get a free pass.  As Cin has said, "there are bits of truth in everything Casey says" and Lee stated in his depo to Morgan that he believes everything his sister says.

I think it is time the family stop getting the golden glove treatment and be investigated.  It would send a bad message to sexual abuse survivors to turn a blind eye to written allegations.  I hope people are emailing Orange County PD and prosecutors to investigate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.