May 13, 2024, 10:09:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 712990 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: May 14, 2010, 10:42:43 AM »

Sorry for this question I'm just confused a little... I know they have the same last name but is Michael Dompig related to Gerold Dompig?

I remember Kermit saying these few words:

Joran van der Sloot - friend of
Deepak Kalpoe - brother to
Satish Kalpoe - cousin of
Michael Dompig - cousin of
Kawish Miser - friend of
CapslockWizard aka RV - living with
Lorenzo Webb - living with
Geerman Gerardo - and they all lived together in the same house
Mark Purcell - friend OF PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT
Marlene Purcell - FRIEND OF ANITA VAN DER SLOOT

Michael is his son
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 10:44:15 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: May 14, 2010, 10:49:31 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/#!/mdompig?ref=search&sid=1570897983.3294262784..1

Michael Anthony Dompig's facebook page.  Last I read he was in Canada.
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: May 14, 2010, 10:54:05 AM »

So this would mean that Gerold Dompig is uncle to The Kalpoes?? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: May 14, 2010, 10:55:36 AM »

Yes, possibly by marriage but it has been established he is yes.

Edited to add:  I believe Gerald Dompigs wife, or ex-wife is related to the Kalpoes.  The Kalpoes mom has been married a couple times as well.  I believe the Kalpoes bio dad is still in Suriname.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 10:58:01 AM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: May 14, 2010, 10:55:36 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/#!/mdompig?ref=search&sid=1570897983.3294262784..1

Michael Anthony Dompig's facebook page.  Last I read he was in Canada.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: May 14, 2010, 10:58:26 AM »

I meant to ask you if you've seen him  Monkey Devil!
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: May 14, 2010, 11:02:21 AM »

Janet my thoughts are still the same I was just thinking about this detective that was involved in the case according to Kyle Kingman.  This would mean that the Kalpoes had an uncle that was involved in this investigation the whole time.  He may have even been involved in the recovery of the cage... which would also mean he may have knew where it was at because of his nephews.  Sorry I just never put that part of it together before.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: May 14, 2010, 11:04:19 AM »

antunym

Connections within the Aruban hierachy dictated from the getgo that justice for Natalee Holloway never stood a chance.

IMO

Janet

++++++++

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' – April 7, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE‘S MOTHER:  Well, you know, it’s really not any stranger to me than it is that the Kalpoes are cousins of Gerold Dompig.  So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12205086/

On the Record w/ Greta – May 25, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST:  As most of you know, Guido Wever, age 19, was arrested in Holland last week in connection with Natalee Holloway's disappearance. He has been released. Here is a small news item: He is related to a frequent guest on our show — Arlene Ellis-Schipper. I was told they are cousins, but I don't know if that is first, second, etc. Cousins... and yes, Aruba is a small place.

http://origin.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196974,00.html

Nancy Grace - October 4, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

JOSSY MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

On the Record w / Greta - November 14, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ..... it has to be.

'Scarborough Country' - October 23, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.  They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: May 14, 2010, 11:06:15 AM »

THE COIN

ANOMIMO AKA CAPSLOCKWIZARD

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating

#27  Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:45 pm
We all know what the alleged perps did and now let see the other side of the million…a coin has two side

#41.  Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am
I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

Could it be the Gerold Dompig, Caps/Anonimo, Merian Ernest and the Persistence detective all be one.

+++++++

GEROLD DOMPIG

DIARIO Aruba
10/26/2005

ORANJESTAD(AAN): ... Dompig explains that the Task Force of Aruba, along with the government gave him the OK for him to go on the American live programs, but via telephone, for him to give the other side of the coin to what has happened and is happening with this case.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 10/27/2005 10:52:00 AM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_23_archive.html

MERIAN ERNEST

Rob
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #475 on: April 21, 2008, 06:51:42 PM »

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:23 pm Post subject: The florin

Although the coin has the orange's regal visage on one side if you flip it you will see who runs the show.

There are rules that need to be respected and laws that need to be obeyed. Heinlein was right. The downfall will be embarrassing.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg375816;topicseen#msg375816

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 -
« Reply #905 on: January 27, 2009, 08:14:12 PM »

Caps came to SM with his own theory of what had happened.  He sent copies of his theory to Dave, Tim, and the FBI.  He is a regular person like you and I who just happened to have a theory.  Klaas directed him to the Shango thread and we all decided to decypher Merian Ernest with his help because he is Aruban.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.msg647800#msg647800

THE DETECTIVE

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: May 14, 2010, 11:08:36 AM »

THE INSURANCE SCAM?

ANOMINO AKA CAPLOCKWIZARD

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating
Posted December 22, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

#22  Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:17 pm

IS IT THAT THIS IS ALL A FABRICATION FOR AN INSURANCE CLAIM AFTER 5 OR 10 YEARS?

Where the players are all connected and waiting for time to tick away to 2010.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

GEROLD DOMPIG

DIARIO Aruba
10/26/2005

This because a case such as Natalee’s has different scenarios. One scenario is that a person killed Natalee, or for whatever reason she is no longer living.

Another scenario is that she is alive, but everything in the case is a ‘set up’, to profit in one way or another.

One possibility for example is that they said she is deceased, and they can collect the life insurance money, while in reality she is not deceased, but another way is that with collecting funds from people with good intentions that send money for the fund and the family enriches themselves.

If the mother gives information about how much money there is and how much money she is spending, he has no problem with this. However, if the mother has everything secret, this becomes part of the investigation because it puts the case in a different light.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 10/27/2005 10:52:00 AM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_23_archive.html

BUMPED

Until the truth is revealed ... speculation is where it is at.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: May 14, 2010, 11:12:46 AM »

Janet my thoughts are still the same I was just thinking about this detective that was involved in the case according to Kyle Kingman.  This would mean that the Kalpoes had an uncle that was involved in this investigation the whole time.  He may have even been involved in the recovery of the cage... which would also mean he may have knew where it was at because of his nephews.  Sorry I just never put that part of it together before.

This is the conclusion I have come to in my speculation based on what is out there.  However ... I am allowed to change my direction at any given moment.

Have a good day antunym.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: May 14, 2010, 11:13:30 AM »

antunym - the Aruban Who's Who thread is good resource even though I'm sure it could use some updates

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=203.0
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: May 14, 2010, 11:13:56 AM »

_____

antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: May 14, 2010, 11:16:32 AM »

It's hard to imagine what these three fools have gotten away with due to each one of them having someone connected to them in law enforcement.  I can only imagine that Gerold Dompig is the detective who gave the coordinates to where the fish trap was located in order to get rid of evidence once again.... I mean like I said its so simple.... the Kalpoes knew where it was at... he gave the coordinates... it was found....
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: May 14, 2010, 11:21:16 AM »

antunym - the Aruban Who's Who thread is good resource even though I'm sure it could use some updates

As long as I have been here reading you think I would be a professional with the names and who is who lol  I just cofuse myself  I'm sure.  And no I haven't seen him although I'd love to run into one of these guys        If you know what I mean!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: May 14, 2010, 11:31:09 AM »

As long as I have been here reading you think I would be a professional with the names and who is who lol  I just cofuse myself  I'm sure.  And no I haven't seen him although I'd love to run into one of these guys        If you know what I mean!!

antunym

You have been gifted with more courage than me.  I can appear to be fearless in my postings but in reality .... I am a wuss.

However ... I know I could take on Joran.  Ask my eldest son about his mother's interrogation techniques when he was in high school.  She could get the truth out of him every time.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: May 14, 2010, 11:52:01 AM »

It's hard to imagine what these three fools have gotten away with due to each one of them having someone connected to them in law enforcement.  I can only imagine that Gerold Dompig is the detective who gave the coordinates to where the fish trap was located in order to get rid of evidence once again.... I mean like I said its so simple.... the Kalpoes knew where it was at... he gave the coordinates... it was found....

However ... Aruba could not have done it without the cooperation of John Silvetti and ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... Aruba had that cooperation.

Janet 

++++++

The Detective

Kyle Kingman:[/b]  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

December 25, 2007

Kyle Kingman:  I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents.

Kyle Kingman: I know Tim (Miller) believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave (Holloway) that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.

December 30, 2007

Kyle Kingman:
  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, (Dolph) Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  (Dolph) Richardson was very quick to dismiss the trap as case-relevant. Richardson was insisting that we keep looking FAR out to sea in very deep water.

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

January 7, 2008

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They (divers) were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle Kingman: In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand. Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: May 14, 2010, 03:11:53 PM »

I wonder if this is why Joran is still lounging around on the shores of Aruba.  I mean, doesn't he have a coffee shop to run in Thailand and all that?

At least eight people were killed and up to 121 injured during a day of violence between anti-government protesters and troops which drew months of stand-off in Bangkok closer to an endgame.

Three of the wounded were journalists, including a Canadian cameraman shot three times and “gravely” injured during running battles in the streets of the Thai capital.

The violence was sparked by yesterday’s attack — possibly by a sniper — on a renegade army general, who is a key figure on the militant wing of the Red Shirt protests.

Dozens more were injured today, seven fatally, according to reports from hospitals, as troops used teargas and fired live and rubber bullets in an attempt to bring to an end two months of protests in which more than 30 people have died and more than 1,400 people have been injured.

Related Links
Thailand’s Braveheart injured
Red Shirts ‘to stay until deal hammered out’
Thai protesters storm Bangkok hospital

More at the link:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article7126802.ece

So I wonder if Joran will hang around and sponge off his mother until things are under control in Thailand or what. 
He's getting pretty old to still be home living off his mother. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: May 14, 2010, 03:14:28 PM »

I wonder if this is why Joran is still lounging around on the shores of Aruba.  I mean, doesn't he have a coffee shop to run in Thailand and all that?

At least eight people were killed and up to 121 injured during a day of violence between anti-government protesters and troops which drew months of stand-off in Bangkok closer to an endgame.

Three of the wounded were journalists, including a Canadian cameraman shot three times and “gravely” injured during running battles in the streets of the Thai capital.

The violence was sparked by yesterday’s attack — possibly by a sniper — on a renegade army general, who is a key figure on the militant wing of the Red Shirt protests.

Dozens more were injured today, seven fatally, according to reports from hospitals, as troops used teargas and fired live and rubber bullets in an attempt to bring to an end two months of protests in which more than 30 people have died and more than 1,400 people have been injured.

Related Links
Thailand’s Braveheart injured
Red Shirts ‘to stay until deal hammered out’
Thai protesters storm Bangkok hospital

More at the link:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article7126802.ece

So I wonder if Joran will hang around and sponge off his mother until things are under control in Thailand or what. 
He's getting pretty old to still be home living off his mother. 

Could be.  His buddy Kirk Atkinson is also currently back in the states (Massachusetts):

http://www.facebook.com/search/?post_form_id=d091020f66eecbb5967e15b6812107c2&q=kirk+atkinson&init=quick&ref=search_preload#!/profile.php?id=1437424542&ref=search&sid=1570897983.1767583814..1
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: May 14, 2010, 03:16:59 PM »

I notice lots of those killed and injured seem to be journalists so it is not just the locals involved in the casualties.  Bet Joran is afraid to go back as is his friend.

So he must be looking very hard for at least parttime work to help his widowed mother.  Yeah, sure.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.