May 20, 2024, 04:05:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 323693 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: December 13, 2008, 09:36:55 AM »

Can someone explain this? Someone else new that Caylee was dead on 6/27/08 and created a video called "Gifts for Caylee RIP" on 6/27/08 -- a bunch of dolls made from recycled materials and laid on the ground like a memorial. Please see the video at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

The user's name is skyzze, and she also has a page on myspace --

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=130069004

I found this youtube and myspace because someone on "docstoc" says that Casey posted something on this "skyzze" person's site and later deleted it. See the following link on docstoc (you need to be a registered user to view). The picture ensemble of Caylee that Casey apparently posted and then deleted on skyzze's site is somewhat disturbing; it is one of Caylee crying out and looking very scared, and her name is shown, plus something illegible and the words "Bring Her Home."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

I thought perhaps the user created the account on 6-27-08, but upon further research that is the date that the video was created.  WOW. 

Okay, help me out folks - am I looking at this wrong? 

OMG.  If true, that is a bombshell

No kidding.  The rest of the document stuff might be from the fact they changed the url which I think is doable, but the fact that this profile put a RIP video of gifts to Caylee on 6-27-08 strikes me as peculiar.  Very.  It continues to be updated and the age of the myspace account seems suspicious.  The utter creepy picture posted is also very disturbing.

HOW?

I thought it was super creepy too.  How do you tell the date the video was created?

When you watch the youtube video, on the right under the username Skyzze it gives a date of 6-27-2008.  Not being completely familiar with the dating on Youtube I checked other video's of Skyzze's and the dates are different leading me to conclude that the date below the user name is the date of the video posting.  She posted another video on 12-11-2008 that definitely is about Caylee Marie Anthony and the date on the title is also 12-11-2008.

How in the world did this user know that Caylee was dead on 6-27-2008 when the only likely person that had any clue was Casey.  This is the precise date her car was verifiably at Amscott starting at 7am.

Exactly... And if you look at the videos this user has posted under "other blogs" -- you can do this by clicking on the the "skyzze" name on youtube and then looking at "other blogs" -- you will see some really disturbing videos the person has created about casey, with blood spatters and "casey did it" and "casey should be ashamed" (instead the user types "a shame")...

This person knew about this long ago. I wonder if this is Kiomarie. I always found it odd that she would take police to the exact place where the body would be found. I mean, how would she know? I know that was their former hangout, but she says they stopped hanging out there around the time of their freshman year, which was a long time ago. And she says suspicious things, like Casey called her on 7/9 and there was a child in the background; then she changes that story.

I just have a very intensely weird feeling about this and feel that it needs to be reported to the OCSD. Is there a way to do this?

Watch video again.  At very beginning you can see a girls legs in the background walking.  They look like like the legs of a girl Casey's age.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: December 13, 2008, 09:37:41 AM »

OCSO should have people who are computer Savoy.  Any suspicious things found on the internet should be forwarded to them. 

Don't we have an email address for OCSO?  Send to attention of lead detective whose name I can't think of without more coffee.

If we don't have an email address for OCSO, there is a tipline number to call.  You could call that number and ask for an email address to send things to.

Can't hurt but might help?

HMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: December 13, 2008, 09:38:12 AM »

This one??? I thought this has a brush that you clean out the bryer vents with it has brushes on the end and looks similar to mine...

Yep, one of the local news stations reported earlier that this was among the evidence removed: 

a long flexible dryer-lint-cleaner-outer brush thingy  (my words not theirs, lol)

Regarding the stick/bag fold, this quote from Desdemona further convinced me that it's not a fold in the bag because I had already thought that it looked like a handle.

The wooden thingy or the other thingy I posted?  See now I am confused.

http://www.asseenontvguys.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=90

What is this?

Crap.  Now Im confused.  Maybe the "stick" thing isn't the lint cleaner outer.  At least I've moved on from thinking it's a fold in the bag, lol.

the "stick", looks like a slat for some sort of chair...Also, the thing in bag, looks like a cable for a push lawn mower.. I am sure there are a lot of things that have jsut been tossed there, as in dumped, maybe mixing in with the rest of the stuff there.. ALso, maybe the stick/slat, was put there to be used as a marker for casey to find the spot again...mio
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: December 13, 2008, 09:38:56 AM »

I'M SCARED TO WATCH THAT VIDEO, SOMEONE PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHAT'S ON IT!!!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1144 on: December 13, 2008, 09:39:30 AM »

what the hooty hell? The first couple pics aren't even Casey, right?

CREEPY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqYyVByBkGs

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: December 13, 2008, 09:40:30 AM »

OCSO should have people who are computer Savoy.  Any suspicious things found on the internet should be forwarded to them. 

Don't we have an email address for OCSO?  Send to attention of lead detective whose name I can't think of without more coffee.

If we don't have an email address for OCSO, there is a tipline number to call.  You could call that number and ask for an email address to send things to.

Can't hurt but might help?

HMO

Yes, someone email it to Yuri Melich or John Allen, Please!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: December 13, 2008, 09:40:39 AM »

CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net

I  know Yuri has an email but I cant find it...

Also I did not find anything on Docstoc except skyzee(sp) youtube video..The comments before and after that are on another users' I think....

It confusing the way they have it set up
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: December 13, 2008, 09:41:05 AM »

Vacuum cleaner attachments also.

Never saw a shop VAX so big!  They are really into vacuuming!  Too bad these were not taken six months ago as likely they have cleaned them by now.

Still think the stick is moulding from something.  Not sure why it intrigues us so except that it is just about the only thing we can actually see.

When will they release a list of items taken or will that be released before trial?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: December 13, 2008, 09:43:19 AM »

Watch video again.  At very beginning you can see a girls legs in the background walking.  They look like like the legs of a girl Casey's age.
[/quote]

I think it is a dog
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: December 13, 2008, 09:43:20 AM »

No this is NOT Casey in this pic from video. 

I remember you, Caylee.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: December 13, 2008, 09:43:25 AM »

Can someone explain this? Someone else new that Caylee was dead on 6/27/08 and created a video called "Gifts for Caylee RIP" on 6/27/08 -- a bunch of dolls made from recycled materials and laid on the ground like a memorial. Please see the video at the following link:

The user's name is skyzze, and she also has a page on myspace --

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=130069004

I found this youtube and myspace because someone on "docstoc" says that Casey posted something on this "skyzze" person's site and later deleted it. See the following link on docstoc (you need to be a registered user to view). The picture ensemble of Caylee that Casey apparently posted and then deleted on skyzze's site is somewhat disturbing; it is one of Caylee crying out and looking very scared, and her name is shown, plus something illegible and the words "Bring Her Home."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

I thought perhaps the user created the account on 6-27-08, but upon further research that is the date that the video was created.  WOW. 

Okay, help me out folks - am I looking at this wrong? 

OMG.  If true, that is a bombshell

No kidding.  The rest of the document stuff might be from the fact they changed the url which I think is doable, but the fact that this profile put a RIP video of gifts to Caylee on 6-27-08 strikes me as peculiar.  Very.  It continues to be updated and the age of the myspace account seems suspicious.  The utter creepy picture posted is also very disturbing.

HOW?

I thought it was super creepy too.  How do you tell the date the video was created?

When you watch the youtube video, on the right under the username Skyzze it gives a date of 6-27-2008.  Not being completely familiar with the dating on Youtube I checked other video's of Skyzze's and the dates are different leading me to conclude that the date below the user name is the date of the video posting.  She posted another video on 12-11-2008 that definitely is about Caylee Marie Anthony and the date on the title is also 12-11-2008.

How in the world did this user know that Caylee was dead on 6-27-2008 when the only likely person that had any clue was Casey.  This is the precise date her car was verifiably at Amscott starting at 7am.

Exactly... And if you look at the videos this user has posted under "other blogs" -- you can do this by clicking on the the "skyzze" name on youtube and then looking at "other blogs" -- you will see some really disturbing videos the person has created about casey, with blood spatters and "casey did it" and "casey should be ashamed" (instead the user types "a shame")...

This person knew about this long ago. I wonder if this is Kiomarie. I always found it odd that she would take police to the exact place where the body would be found. I mean, how would she know? I know that was their former hangout, but she says they stopped hanging out there around the time of their freshman year, which was a long time ago. And she says suspicious things, like Casey called her on 7/9 and there was a child in the background; then she changes that story.

I just have a very intensely weird feeling about this and feel that it needs to be reported to the OCSD. Is there a way to do this?

I saw that; it was weird. The video is still titled "RIP" and dated 6/27/08, however.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: December 13, 2008, 09:45:36 AM »

Also I did not find anything on Docstoc except skyzee(sp) youtube video..The comments before and after that are on another users' I think....

I went and sent a note to the OCSO website Caylee link.  Might be nothing, because I am unsure if you can change Titles without affecting dates but if you look at the history on this user - something is wrong if that video is truly dated 6-27-2008.  NOBODY knew she was dead except for Casey and possibly a family member that I have thought.

RMCALO brings up a good point.  Kiomarie brought LE to the party place where Caylee was eventually found.  Her boyfriend/husband refused to give phone records.  Many things in KIO's life are the things the Casey told investigators about Zanny such as her car, her friends, her children, etc.  I saw a big thread on all the coincidences between the stories Casey told and Kio's real life offline and online at one time.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: December 13, 2008, 09:47:02 AM »

looks like a magnolia tree in the bkground. This is just plain weird. anyone here have a youtube acct? 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: December 13, 2008, 09:48:16 AM »

Another one dated June 27. wtf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrLq8omwrV4&feature=channel

I remember you, Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1154 on: December 13, 2008, 09:48:19 AM »

I went and sent a note to the OCSO website Caylee link.  Might be nothing, because I am unsure if you can change Titles without affecting dates but if you look at the history on this user - something is wrong if that video is truly dated 6-27-2008.  NOBODY knew she was dead except for Casey and possibly a family member that I have thought.

RMCALO brings up a good point.  Kiomarie brought LE to the party place where Caylee was eventually found.  Her boyfriend/husband refused to give phone records.  Many things in KIO's life are the things the Casey told investigators about Zanny such as her car, her friends, her children, etc.  I saw a big thread on all the coincidences between the stories Casey told and Kio's real life offline and online at one time.

Very true.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: December 13, 2008, 09:48:28 AM »

what could possibly make Casey take the fall for someone else though?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: December 13, 2008, 09:49:09 AM »

Skyzze's myspace account has pictures of I think her on page 6 of her photos....It says she in in NC...
Skyzze is also registered to Topix and also says she lives in NC.....
Didnt Kio have a friend supposedly named Casey who was leaving to go to another state???
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: December 13, 2008, 09:50:12 AM »

It looks like the poster says she is in NC
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: December 13, 2008, 09:51:14 AM »

Does anyone else think something is on the dolls face in the 2nd video close up?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: December 13, 2008, 09:52:07 AM »

what could possibly make Casey take the fall for someone else though?

She would never. Only protect herself. IMO she took pieces of Kio's life and wove her Zanny story. A little bit of "truth" with her lies to make it more convincing.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.