May 22, 2024, 12:15:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 365480 times)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: September 04, 2008, 07:21:13 PM »

"Eyewitness News was told that Cindy Anthony, Casey's mom, didn't even know she was getting out of jail until late Thursday afternoon and that she believes Casey and Jose Baez planned the release without telling her. Casey Anthony will be on home confinement and monitoring when she is released."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html
There's the article and qoute!
Thank you Brandi.

Hello down here lol does anyone know where I can watch the sheiff from this afternoon?
LOL....Lisa,I don't think there was a Sheriff media thing.I don't know why.Sorry,tired from work and just caught up.
Smile

LOL Thanks but when I left we were all watching the cameras waiting for the sheriff to talk on the search.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: September 04, 2008, 07:21:20 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0904/17394107.pdf

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #222 on: September 04, 2008, 07:21:21 PM »

"Eyewitness News was told that Cindy Anthony, Casey's mom, didn't even know she was getting out of jail until late Thursday afternoon and that she believes Casey and Jose Baez planned the release without telling her. Casey Anthony will be on home confinement and monitoring when she is released."

Thank you Brandi.

Sorry, I should have added into your quote, but I was too eager to post it quickly.
Well I thank you for posting it.....I knew I just read that but was too tired to try and search for too long for it.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: September 04, 2008, 07:22:42 PM »

Thank you all for the quick updates.  Murphey's law.  I take off for a while and ...

Anyways ... daughter, SIL and four grandkids will be here shortly.  Barbeque hamburgers is where it is at.  Gotta make those patties ...

Later

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: September 04, 2008, 07:24:13 PM »

wow - just wow

He says that he's hired this press person to handle the media so Casey and him can look for Caylee - WHERE BAEZ WHERE are you gonna look?

Knay Knay - they're first going to look in the same places where Casey looked for 30 days.  After that, they are going to help George watch the people who are watching the people who have Caylee.

You did so well getting the contributions for TES today.  Thank you so much.  Way to go! 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #225 on: September 04, 2008, 07:24:33 PM »

Thank you Brandi.

Thanks to you both.   Did you see Cindy following behind when Casey went to jail that time to meet with her officer (when she was out).  No one asked Cindy a question.  She was completely ignored.   She will not like taking backstage to Casey again.    lol
LOL....I'm hoping to see Cindy,George and Casey all in a knockdown fight on their front lawn,seeing who will get the camera spotlight first.....all in front of stalker cam.  

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: September 04, 2008, 07:25:38 PM »

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: September 04, 2008, 07:25:39 PM »

Thank you Brandi.

Sorry, I should have added into your quote, but I was too eager to post it quickly.
Well I thank you for posting it.....I knew I just read that but was too tired to try and search for too long for it.

Bless your heart you must have had a hard day.

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: September 04, 2008, 07:27:49 PM »

Thank you Brandi.

Thanks to you both.   Did you see Cindy following behind when Casey went to jail that time to meet with her officer (when she was out).  No one asked Cindy a question.  She was completely ignored.   She will not like taking backstage to Casey again.    lol
LOL....I'm hoping to see Cindy,George and Casey all in a knockdown fight on their front lawn,seeing who will get the camera spotlight first.....all in front of stalker cam.  

I have a mental picture of that.... it is altogether possible.  lol
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #229 on: September 04, 2008, 07:28:20 PM »

Cindy's inability to keep quiet could be behind the secrecy encompassing the bail.

I cannot believe that Casey is free on bail and ... not being charged with with offenses related to the disappearance/ death of her daugher ... charges that would imply that Casey  would be held without bail.

Janet
Janet,IMO the Orlando LE have stepped up efforts to help Tim and Equusearch in the HOPES that they find Caylee's body.I think they only want to try this case once and want the strongest case possible.Right now if all the DNA and evidence is true,they could probably charge Casey for the murder of Caylee but I truly think they want the strongest case possible before trial.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #230 on: September 04, 2008, 07:30:13 PM »

Thank you Brandi.

Hello down here lol does anyone know where I can watch the sheiff from this afternoon?
LOL....Lisa,I don't think there was a Sheriff media thing.I don't know why.Sorry,tired from work and just caught up.
Smile

LOL Thanks but when I left we were all watching the cameras waiting for the sheriff to talk on the search.
I read that when reading back but for some reason the Sheriff pressor didn't happen and they had Tim on instead....if I read correctly.

Karma Is Coming

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: September 04, 2008, 07:31:09 PM »

\

Does that mean sherman garrison got kicked to the curb?
He is doing such good job..
Daryl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: September 04, 2008, 07:31:10 PM »

This is beginning to look like an OJ mockery of justice. mho  LE needs to find that precious little body.

Yes. But what if there is no body? I had been thinking "What if they don't find a body?" OK so don't yell, I just wonder what you think it would require for prosecution.

DNA in trunk? Casey was in that car for almost 3 years. It would understandable if "Casey DNA" were everywhere in the Pontiac. Is the finding of "Casey DNA" that different from what would be found in any other car that had a child for years? How does prosecution tie the hair to Caylee in a way that anybody could understand?

Decompostion in trunk? All that seems to be available is hair and that has no human DNA. How does prosecution prove it is Caylee's hair and its relevance to a jury?

The closest thing to a crime scene is the Pontiac. Going over the statement on the release of the Pontiac impound by the front office woman (Lett I think) and the manager, we have the front office woman's hearsay testimony that George said to the manager that the child is still missing. Also, it seems they have differences in the time of release. And how many times George came to the impound lot. Are there notes on this?

Chloroform and the web searches. This could be Casey looking for an effective cleaning solvent for DNA and human remains or it could be LE contamination. How to tell the difference? Where did the chloroform come from?

Casey has some kind of problem with telling the truth. Cindy too. So, you have to ignore their every statement, treat them as invisible. OK, now given that hurdle, how can prosecution prove there was a body in the trunk and their intent?

I am asking, please don't yell. If any of the Anthonys take the stand as a prosecution witness this will become a circus. How can prosecution prove there was Caylee's decomposing body in the trunk. How can prosecution show obstruction, such as cleaning the evidence (proof of intent because an immediate cover-up of wrongdoing was at play?)

Thanks in advance.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #233 on: September 04, 2008, 07:31:36 PM »

wow - just wow

He says that he's hired this press person to handle the media so Casey and him can look for Caylee - WHERE BAEZ WHERE are you gonna look?

Knay Knay - they're first going to look in the same places where Casey looked for 30 days.  After that, they are going to help George watch the people who are watching the people who have Caylee.

You did so well getting the contributions for TES today.  Thank you so much.  Way to go! 

Since Casey will not be able to go further than 150 feet away from the phone due to her ankle braclet, does that mean they will be searching the back yard??

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: September 04, 2008, 07:32:20 PM »

Sitting here thinking about this whole case, it occurs to me that the Anthony's are really, truly just middle-class working people with no money, no big connections, no fame and no fortune.  So, how on God's green earth do they manage to get all of these wealthy and connected people to go to bat for them?  Common sense says Casey should have a public defender, but she managed to hire Baez.  Then Larry Garrison stepped into the picture, and the Padilla's soon followed.  These people have money and influence, much as I dislike them personally.  Then, George and Cindy hire one of the biggest and most expensive defense attorneys in Florida.  With what?  Who is behind them, funding them? 

This is bizarre because if this were you or I (which it wouldn't be, but for the sake of argument), we would be rotting in a jail with a public defender awaiting trial. 

All I can deduce from this is that media coverage is so powerful for these people that they will even align themselves with the Anthony's and their murdering daughter to get 5 minutes of Nancy Grace exposure.  That is bizarre!  I wonder what would happen if NG and the local Florida stations all of a sudden went silent on this case, vowing to cover it no longer until the trial.  I think all the money-men would crawl back into the woodwork.
UNLESS YOUR PRETTY.
 JUST  HOW MANY PRETTY GIRLS ARE SITTING IN JAIL RIGHT NOW?
TRUST ME, PRETTY GIRL GET AWAY WITH A LOT.SORRY TO SAY.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 07:49:32 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: September 04, 2008, 07:33:02 PM »

I have to wonder about a few things regarding the chloroform.

If tests show that there was evidence of chloroform in the trunk, could LE go after the couches, beds, and other places Caylee may have 'slept' when she was with her mother?  Those times she 'slept through everything'?  Maybe traces of chloroform may remain in furniture/bedding?

Maybe the furniture from Casey, grandparents, babysitters?

I wonder who/how many have new furniture in the past few months?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: September 04, 2008, 07:33:18 PM »

Thank you Brandi.

Smile

I read that when reading back but for some reason the Sheriff pressor didn't happen and they had Tim on instead....if I read correctly.

Oh I see I had to go to town and missed it.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: September 04, 2008, 07:33:51 PM »

Remember Big Mouth Momma (cindy for those who didn't know) says they are conducting their own investigation, Pappa is going to start moving around Florida with his traveling salvation show.  Could it be they are moving her to an unknown location other than the Anthony's home?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: September 04, 2008, 07:33:57 PM »

This is beginning to look like an OJ mockery of justice. mho  LE needs to find that precious little body.

Yes. But what if there is no body? I had been thinking "What if they don't find a body?" OK so don't yell, I just wonder what you think it would require for prosecution.

DNA in trunk? Casey was in that car for almost 3 years. It would understandable if "Casey DNA" were everywhere in the Pontiac. Is the finding of "Casey DNA" that different from what would be found in any other car that had a child for years? How does prosecution tie the hair to Caylee in a way that anybody could understand?

Decompostion in trunk? All that seems to be available is hair and that has no human DNA. How does prosecution prove it is Caylee's hair and its relevance to a jury?

The closest thing to a crime scene is the Pontiac. Going over the statement on the release of the Pontiac impound by the front office woman (Lett I think) and the manager, we have the front office woman's hearsay testimony that George said to the manager that the child is still missing. Also, it seems they have differences in the time of release. And how many times George came to the impound lot. Are there notes on this?

Chloroform and the web searches. This could be Casey looking for an effective cleaning solvent for DNA and human remains or it could be LE contamination. How to tell the difference? Where did the chloroform come from?

Casey has some kind of problem with telling the truth. Cindy too. So, you have to ignore their every statement, treat them as invisible. OK, now given that hurdle, how can prosecution prove there was a body in the trunk and their intent?

I am asking, please don't yell. If any of the Anthonys take the stand as a prosecution witness this will become a circus. How can prosecution prove there was Caylee's decomposing body in the trunk. How can prosecution show obstruction, such as cleaning the evidence (proof of intent because an immediate cover-up of wrongdoing was at play?)

Thanks in advance.

at this point it would not surprise me to never see charges brought against casey or her family without a body.
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: September 04, 2008, 07:35:45 PM »

I just had a thought!! lol. We all know that 20/20 is doing their show tomorrow night on Caylee and their promo said that they will have family members on....do they PAY their guests?? Could they have maybe ponied up and paid her bail to interview her tomorrow night? It would be one heck of a ratings grabber for them..

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.