May 20, 2024, 07:24:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 353148 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1700 on: September 17, 2008, 05:34:08 PM »

ROFLMAO he even has the "MC Hammer Pants", oh wait those are his reg shorts.  (Fashion Police!)

Good one Rob!

Hi Dolce, what a yutz that guy is. He told the news crew to take the protesters with them..>>>snicker<<<.. I think that's gonna bring out even more. Every action has an equal and opposite REACTION. Hello STOOPID!!!   

This guy has no idea what he's doing. And, he sure doesn't mind ringing up the hours of at the Nejame law firm.

LOL  Maybe now that the protesters know that the media is "paying them" more will show up.  LOL

Hammer time!  ..... Can't touch this!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: September 17, 2008, 05:34:13 PM »

Any word at all when/if Tim may be headed back to Orlando area?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: September 17, 2008, 05:34:26 PM »

I need some help. I'm getting old with this case.

Caylee was born in August. That would mean that Casey got pregnant around the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays, assuming she was full term, which I haven't heard she wasn't.

Somewhere, and I cannot for the life of me remember where, I read that Caylee's father was a friend of Lee's. I also saved a photo of a friend of Lee's that had been from out of town to visit during the holidays. Don't ask me where I got this because I don't remember. Maybe Casey's MySpace before it was changed, IDK.

Anyway, given the above information, I contend that this may be the baby's father and why Lee knows who it is as well as why they never went after him for support. Anyone got anymore info on this?

The picture is from her Facebook page. I sent it to Klaas when I was accepted as Casey's friend.

TY.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: September 17, 2008, 05:35:22 PM »

His house was flooded with the hurricane and they have a ton of destruction all over near him. I think it will be a while.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1704 on: September 17, 2008, 05:35:33 PM »

BTW another reason I denied it wasn't only because I don't know him but becuase there was NOTHING on the profile. I could view the profile before I added them since they friended me and I just thought it was wierd that there was nothing on it. The person only had one friend on their list too.

Maybe it's someone checking out people that are checking out Casey?  They used the name Anthony figuring you would add thinking they are a member of the family.  Maybe they are people working for Baez?
I have to admit, my first that was "Tomm".  (sorry Tomm)

If I were going to "seriously" bait somebody, I'd at least make a profile. 
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: September 17, 2008, 05:35:53 PM »

Ok so I just watched Georgy's latest outburst.  This is just becoming to much for my pee brain.  He is convinced that Caylee is still a living child.  Why?  You can't tell me he is that stupid. Sometimes I feel like anyday she is going to be found alive and I am going to feel like a huge A$$ for believing all that has been leaked out to the media.  Does anybody else ever have SLIGHT doubts about Caylee being deceased? I feel like I am watching a nightmare everytime one of the Anthony's opens their mouths.   

I am with you there, I so much want to believe that no one could hurt a child like this.  The forensic evidence though states otherwise, and you can not argue with science. (I tried and got an F in the 9th grade)
I can not fathom how the family could be this deep into denial though.  I mean to be in denial for a few weeks, ok I get it, you loved the kid, but this long..something is not right with them. 
They say that mental illness can be passed down from generation to generation.  Looks like Casey was getting those genes from both sides of the gene pool. (both shallow ends though)

It is beyond my ability to be able to fake something or put on a act for that long.  Its just hard for me to believe they are pulling this act off.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1706 on: September 17, 2008, 05:37:17 PM »

I just got a friend request on facebook by some guy named "Paul Anthony." birthday is 1963. Does anyone know if there is a family member of the Anthony's by the name of Paul? It looks like they don't have Casey on their list I just find it really random.

Wow that dude is old.  Add him, you can always block him later if he turns out to be a nut.

LOL I denied it because I am only 23 and I really don't like adding people I don't know. I mean I added Casey out of curousity and I know she can't hurt me at all as she's under house arrest so. Its just wierd.

I completely understand.  I am around your age and there are some creepy people that try to access my page.  With all of the photos stored on my MySpace along with personal info, I send out "Account Applications" with friend requests. (j/k) 
I hope nothing ever happens to me though..the Monkey's would have a field day with my MySpace...especially Carpe, Rob, and Tomm.

If this guy is old, I must be at death's door!   

You are as young as you feel!  Its different when its an older "unknown" guy trying to add a young girl to his MySpace.  That gives him a status of "Creepy Old Guy".  I call my Dad old all the time, and he really is not..he is only 42.  I honestly consider old to be 142. Smile

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: September 17, 2008, 05:37:37 PM »

His house was flooded with the hurricane and they have a ton of destruction all over near him. I think it will be a while.

OH NOoooo I hadn't heard ... puter was in and out for a few days .... thoughts n prayers are w/him and all that were in Ikes path!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1708 on: September 17, 2008, 05:38:38 PM »

Thanks Brandi!! I think casey will have her judgement day to...Real soon i hope.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1709 on: September 17, 2008, 05:39:24 PM »

Ok so I just watched Georgy's latest outburst.  This is just becoming to much for my pee brain.  He is convinced that Caylee is still a living child.  Why?  You can't tell me he is that stupid. Sometimes I feel like anyday she is going to be found alive and I am going to feel like a huge A$$ for believing all that has been leaked out to the media.  Does anybody else ever have SLIGHT doubts about Caylee being deceased? I feel like I am watching a nightmare everytime one of the Anthony's opens their mouths.   

I am with you there, I so much want to believe that no one could hurt a child like this.  The forensic evidence though states otherwise, and you can not argue with science. (I tried and got an F in the 9th grade)
I can not fathom how the family could be this deep into denial though.  I mean to be in denial for a few weeks, ok I get it, you loved the kid, but this long..something is not right with them. 
They say that mental illness can be passed down from generation to generation.  Looks like Casey was getting those genes from both sides of the gene pool. (both shallow ends though)

It is beyond my ability to be able to fake something or put on a act for that long.  Its just hard for me to believe they are pulling this act off.

If you repeat a lie over and over to yourself long enough soon you too will actually believe it.  Try it, well don't try it, but I mean if you did try it you would see you start to believe your lie too and it gets harder to remember if things did or did not actually happen.

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1710 on: September 17, 2008, 05:41:07 PM »

Wow that dude is old.  Add him, you can always block him later if he turns out to be a nut.
[/quote]

LOL I denied it because I am only 23 and I really don't like adding people I don't know. I mean I added Casey out of curousity and I know she can't hurt me at all as she's under house arrest so. Its just wierd.
[/quote]

I completely understand.  I am around your age and there are some creepy people that try to access my page.  With all of the photos stored on my MySpace along with personal info, I send out "Account Applications" with friend requests. (j/k) 
I hope nothing ever happens to me though..the Monkey's would have a field day with my MySpace...especially Carpe, Rob, and Tomm.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Amen.....
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: September 17, 2008, 05:41:12 PM »

He HAS to say it.  Everything and everyone in his life depend on it.  JMO>

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1712 on: September 17, 2008, 05:41:38 PM »

I just got a friend request on facebook by some guy named "Paul Anthony." birthday is 1963. Does anyone know if there is a family member of the Anthony's by the name of Paul? It looks like they don't have Casey on their list I just find it really random.

You are as young as you feel!  Its different when its an older "unknown" guy trying to add a young girl to his MySpace.  That gives him a status of "Creepy Old Guy".  I call my Dad old all the time, and he really is not..he is only 42.  I honestly consider old to be 142. Smile

I'm just kidding with you, Dolce!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1713 on: September 17, 2008, 05:45:11 PM »

I'm just kidding with you, Dolce!

PHEW!!!   I love all my Monkey friends and would never want to offend.... 

sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1714 on: September 17, 2008, 05:46:41 PM »

Casey is going to jail, sooner or later and for at least as long as fraud, larceny and id theft will get her. I am worried that Cindy and George are not under enough scrutiny.
Cindy said so many things over the last month that don't add up. Same with George. Cindy said on the 911 call that the car smells like a dead BODY, not like a dead animal or dead food or anything else, a dead  BODY. Add her nursing experience and a later claim of ot being pizza and cleaning fluid and you get an inconsistint story.
George drove the car home and it smelled so bad that a normal person might wretch and puke the first minute of having to smell a DBC. He KNEW it was that unmistakable smell after years as a Police officer. Cant be denied.
What did they know and when did they come to know it?

Right, George drove the car home, parked it in the garage (not it's normal parking spot), and closed the garage door.  I think he then left the house and went - I don't know where.  But he called Lee and told him to get over to the house because his mom (Cindy) was very upset.  He knew she would hit the roof when she got a whiff of that car.  Lee said when he got there the car was in the garage and Cindy and Casey were not there.  They returned home sometime later and were arguing.  He separated them and went off to talk to Casey.  Cindy continued to get more scared/aggravated.  She knew from experience in dealing with Casey, that something was really wrong.  If George was involved with some kind of cover up at that time, he would have told Lee to not let Cindy call the police - maybe to wait till he got there (family discussion , save Casey's butt, etc.).  But he didn't do that.  IMO for the first three or four days the family was telling the truth as they knew it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1715 on: September 17, 2008, 05:48:45 PM »

Criminal Profiler Says Casey Anthony is "Punishing Everyone"

Last month, Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, President of the Violent Crimes Institute, LLC, shared her thoughts on Casey Anthony, mother of missing three-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Dr. Schurman-Kauflin recently got back from traveling and upon checking her inbox, she found dozens of emails from readers who want to know why Casey Anthony is not helping in the search for Caylee.

"She never wanted her baby and felt put upon to be a mother," Dr. Schurman-Kauflin told Investigation Discovery. "Often in situations like this, the mother is so self absorbed that the only way to get the mother to talk is to make everything about her. If you bring up Caylee, she will shut down. She is not interested. If a chronic liar who feels no remorse knows people need her, she is flush with power."

According to Dr. Schurman-Kauflin, Anthony is manipulating everyone, including the media.

"She knows everyone is waiting with baited breath to hear about Caylee, so she is punishing everyone by being silent. To her, it is unfair that people are more interested in Caylee than her, and she will punish investigators, her family, friends, and the public. Not cooperating and staying quiet is a way of 'getting even' for perceived wrongs. Remember, it is all about her, not Caylee. When you make it about Caylee, she will stop talking. You have seen that already. Right now, Casey is feeling hurt. Her pain is her priority. No one should make the mistake of wondering why she doesn't seem to care that her baby is gone. The truth is, one must look at this from Casey's perspective. She is free now. She thinks if she talks to police, that freedom could be taken away."

Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that she felt Anthony rejected the limited immunity deal because she felt it was unnecessary.

"She feels safe and would be unaffected by pressure or psychological appeals for the whereabouts of her daughter," Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said. The more she is attacked, the more she will dig in."

However, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that there are signs to look for, which could signify Anthony is getting ready to talk.

"Look for her to turn to religion and either attempt to or speak of fleeing. When she gets to that point, she is most likely to talk about what really happened."

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=408119407&blogID=433745871

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: September 17, 2008, 05:50:33 PM »

For such a young person, where did you get your signature line, it's beautiful

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: September 17, 2008, 05:51:04 PM »

FYI and not that it really matters, but I consider 45 young    Guess it depends upon who's looking 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1718 on: September 17, 2008, 05:53:51 PM »

For such a young person, where did you get your signature line, it's beautiful

Who? (I hope I am not in trouble with A-1 too...she is a legendary poster!!!)

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: September 17, 2008, 05:53:53 PM »

Okay, here's a couple of things I've been thinking on.

a: Yes, Casey knew if she didn't want Caylee she could give her to her parents, but she would never do that because her mom would never let her hear the end of it; plus she would most likely lose financially. Surely the main reason the parents have helped her financially all this time is for Caylee's sake; and they were most likely getting tired of it, hence Cindy going to a therapist over the matter.

Which leads me to b:

Maybe that is the reason they cannot accept Caylee is dead, because perhaps they blame themselves for whatever happened to Caylee because of pressuring Casey with the issues of finances and parenting.

Any thoughts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.