May 14, 2024, 02:05:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 415081 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: January 01, 2009, 02:49:57 PM »

Looks like Greta is staying true to form in defending the appalling Ant's......

January 1st, 2009 8:20 AM Eastern
Caylee Anthony: Don’t be surprised by this !
by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Whatever Greta!Immunity for telling the TRUTH in the murder of your grandchild??Again.i'll say it.SICK,SICK,SICK

Greta also believed URINE!  No wonder she doesn't practice law anymore....she through her clients under the bus!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: January 01, 2009, 02:50:12 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren
The article contents below will scandalize many….but asking for immunity - even by the innocent - is routine.  The grandparents’ lawyer would be committing legal malpractice if he did not ask that his clients get immunity.  This does NOT mean the grandparents have done anything wrong at all — but a lawyer asks for immunity out of an abundance of caution.  Sometimes you run into the situation where a law enforcement officer thinks he was lied to when the law enforcement officer’s memory is simply faulty or he got it wrong what was said to him…and you all know how easy it is to get an indictment! I don’t know if the grandparents have committed any crime — I will give them the presumption of innocence — and I do know that it is routine for a lawyer to do all that he can to protect a client. Of course if they have committed a crime, you can see why they would want immunity….but the bottom line is this: just because you ask for immunity does not mean you did something wrong.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/01/caylee-anthony-dont-be-surprised-by-this/

Greta is telling it like it is... too many people jump to conclusions that everything has a sinister meaning when it doesn't. If you listen to her, she makes a lot of sense. I would take her word over NG's any time when it comes to the law!

Greta is trying to get another exclusive interview. Loving gp's don't behave the way the ants have.

As far as I'm concerned Mark Klaas is my gold standard of how parents of missing children should behave. He didn't hesitate to take a polygraph, rushed to the police station to give DNA, didn't need an attorney and certainly didn't need immunity.
When he was asked by NG recently to comment on the Anthony family needing immunity I thought he was going to explode with anger. This toxic family is what he called them.
You could see by the look on his face the contempt he holds them in.  Sorry Greta, you have always been biased towards the "grieving grandparents"- giving someone the  presumption of innocence doesn't mean ignoring all the disgusting stuff they have done to cover up the murder of a child..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: January 01, 2009, 02:51:17 PM »

Could be why there's no duct tape left. 

Wonder if someone was having this type of 'fun and games' with Caylee, and she ended up suffocating before the tape was undone?  Doesn't explain the rest of what went down tho, cuz even if it were this, one would typically call 911 immediately.  Medical responders have reported some pretty darn strange things going on that end up needing medical attention to undo.  Might have been too late to make a call for Caylee.  Sad 

I sure *would like* to believe that what happened to Caylee with the duct tape was nothing more evil than someone's stupid idea of fun gone horribly wrong.  Hard to believe that tho.  Just tossing it out there into the mix. 

How important to the prosecution do y'all think this video might be?

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: January 01, 2009, 02:54:24 PM »

]

posted at Greta wire ... wonder if they will take the criticism?

We shall see whether my comment on Greta's blog is allowed thru. Hey Greta, anytime you want a real debate on the issue, you know where to contact.

Whatever Greta ... I guess you are inclined to believe the Anthony's too? We all know how that worked out for you and your opinion when you claimed in order to get an interview with Joran Van der Sloot in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/03/06/greta-van-susteren-i-am-inclined-to-believe-him/

If memory serves me right you ate a plate full of crow on that one and had seconds.
http://tinyurl.com/7x8wje
TACOPINA: Fair enough. Fair enough. But I think — look, for a living, I sort of make an evaluation of people and…

VAN SUSTEREN: So do I, and I made a poor one. I made a poor one.

So once again Greta wants to come forward and say that asking for immunity is simply routine, BS. Why would someone think they would need protection from LE and what may have been perceived as a lie if their story was consistent through out? They answer is they would not. As it is, the Anthony's atty has already admitted that his clients have gave conflicting statements to police.
http://tinyurl.com/8ctd5d
If a lawyer is willing to admit this ... imagine what they have really done. Its the cockroach principle ... for one on the counter there are hundreds in the wall.

People who actually want to help find a missing person, especially when its their grand daughter, not only do not lie, only want to search for living persons and do not obstruct justice ... they do everything humanly possible to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Sorry Greta, you were wrong in the past and are here.

Way to Go RED!!!  Happy New year to you and Mrs. Red

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: January 01, 2009, 02:54:57 PM »

Mrk Klass is the gold standard, but so is Beth Twitty....they both acted like parents of missing children should act..the A's disgust me....

"God dont like ugly"
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #445 on: January 01, 2009, 02:55:40 PM »

[quote author=no rose colored glasses link=topic=4332.msg607232#msg607232 date=1230830156Yes, and who ever took the sign, walked to Cindy and George's house and put it on their driveway.

Holy Crap!  Whoever took these photos are keeping a close eye on Lee
[/quote]Yes, and whoever this lady is also called LE about Lee's move.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: January 01, 2009, 02:57:55 PM »

There may be more than one reason for Lee to move out of that house, and also I dont think Casey killed caylee because of who her father was, it was for her own selfish reasons and Im sure if Cindy and George would ever be truthful they would divulge what Casey told them before any of this ever happened....She prolly did say ( Ill kill Caylee befor Ill let you people have her) and this was after Im sure the Anthony's threatened to take her to court for custody!    These people were  crazy before all this happened and they are even crazier now!

I bet you are right, I see no way Casey would let Cindy and George raise Caylee, and I can just see her storming out of that house, saying I'll kill Caylee before you have her.

I agree with you both, sure could have happened like this.  Also, Casey could have said something like, 'Caylee will be better off dead than being raised by the two of you!'.. Same thing, just said differently.  Hope we find out someday. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #447 on: January 01, 2009, 02:58:40 PM »

Mrk Klass is the gold standard, but so is Beth Twitty....they both acted like parents of missing children should act..the A's disgust me....
Yes, and also little Samantha Runion's mother, a class act through everything, she also amazed me, and Mark Lundsford, I always tear up when I see him.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: January 01, 2009, 03:00:20 PM »

Just picked up the new Enquirer - will read then scan and post 

Please do..I get embarrassed buying them at the store 
Enquirer doesnt come in wrappings behind the shelfs......

Good one. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: January 01, 2009, 03:01:37 PM »

If they had told the truth from the beginning, it may have forced KC to tell the truth. By spinning their lies, they assured her of LWOP and maybe now the DP. If they hadn't lied, she might have told she did it accidently and got off with a few years, now her FATE IS SEALED.

By lying they also will be indicted on felony charges, and both will lose their ability to practice their professions. Neither one of them can work in their field with a felony conviction.

By lying they also got LA involved and he most likely will be indicted and found guilty too. Now, he will have a felony record and can never get a good job. I also believe by lying they opened pandora's box on Lee's activities.

They can thank themselves for destroying not only themselves, but Lee as well trying to cover for KC and their own family secrets.

Lets count now.........their doing nothing and lying for KC before, put KC in the position she thought she could do anything and get by with it. Because of that many of her friend's lives have been disrupted and practically destroyed. They secured KC's conviction, their own and Lee's conviction and they have a
DEAD GRANDDAUGHTER. (Who has never been the focus in any of this by that family)

WOW !! What EVIL lurks in that family.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: January 01, 2009, 03:02:27 PM »

The photos all said Justice4Caylee had taken them. I remember when Murt was JBP and LP, a woman who was to be Justice4Caylee jumped in Murt's van and was talking to viewers. Isn't she the one that Cindy was going to kick her a$$ for starting a website for Caylee?

Happy New Year to all!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: January 01, 2009, 03:03:37 PM »

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: January 01, 2009, 03:04:46 PM »

[quote author=no rose colored glasses link=topic=4332.msg607232#msg607232 date=1230830156Yes, and who ever took the sign, walked to Cindy and George's house and put it on their driveway.

Holy Crap!  Whoever took these photos are keeping a close eye on Lee
Yes, and whoever this lady is also called LE about Lee's move.
[/quote]

What does that sign say? I can read it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #453 on: January 01, 2009, 03:05:25 PM »

Sea Searcher... I thought that yellow stuff was insulation, but the closer I'm looking it almost looks like a cellophane type material. Sure looks like a lot of junk, I think I even see speakers.

You think that white object on the lawn is a speaker? could be...it looks like one of my towers but I can't see enough detail on the back..you're probably right as laptops seem to be the thing these days..

The yellow stuff appears to have thickness to it at the back but again, I can't get enough detail when I enlarge it..was hoping this pic was reduced to fit on the page here and there might be a larger version

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: January 01, 2009, 03:07:02 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

Whatever Greta!Immunity for telling the TRUTH in the murder of your grandchild??Again.i'll say it.SICK,SICK,SICK

Greta also believed URINE!  No wonder she doesn't practice law anymore....she through her clients under the bus!!

The only thing interesting is WHY isn't the prosecutor saying, "Sure, sure." Because he, the A's, and the A's lawyer know darned well they NEED immunity because they have hindered the investigation, probably perjured themselves to LE in their sworn afidavits, screwed around with evidence in an effort to hide it, and done everything but drop bread crumbs to try to lead the cops away from their guilty relative. And those are just the minor things they've done. There may be plenty of things none of us know about and only suspect.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: January 01, 2009, 03:07:24 PM »

They both acted with dignity and grace in the very worst of circumstances. Both of them even though it was painful wanted to know the truth about their child, and did everything they could to help find the truth.

The Anthonys are all evil - there is no comparison.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #456 on: January 01, 2009, 03:09:08 PM »

The sign from Lee's garbage.

For TURBOTHINK

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: January 01, 2009, 03:09:50 PM »

So, have we decided if Lee moved or was evicted?

"God dont like ugly"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #458 on: January 01, 2009, 03:11:35 PM »

Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were

Thursday, January 1, 2009 – updated: 8:32 am EST January 1, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla who first bailed Casey Anthony out of jail said he believes someone in the Anthony camp knew where Caylee's remains were before the meter reader found them.

Padilla says a private investigator named Dominic Casey who worked with the Anthony family was aware as early as mid-November that the remains were in a wooded area near Suburban Drive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Remains Were
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, the remains weren't officially found until mid-December.

"He says, 'Yeah Dominic called me on the 15th and said you gotta get up here we found Caylee.' Hoover tells me that he then asked Dominic 'Is she alive?' 'No she's dead,'" said Padilla.

Happy brand new year Monkey's

Thank you Today,I sure hope this is not just another dog and pony show by LP and defense.
Thanks Trimm for the video links,does anyone know if these are the same videos we have already seen before I try and hold my breath and go watch them?

Supposed to be full version on video.Got a sick Grandson,so I haven't got to Check to them all out yet. May the force be with you. 
LOL....thanks Trimm.I did try and listen to Lee&Casey and Lee talks so low it's hard to hear him.Lee did say to Casey first thing"Hi there princess"....gagging.....
I hope your grandson gets well soon.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: January 01, 2009, 03:12:05 PM »

Lee is a freaking weirdo....I mean, look at that beer pong drawing...
Him and his star wars/Star trek collecting weirdo freaky ass....

I can totally see him down in a dark basement
in his parents home playing dungeons and dragons and writing his name on the milk carton...freak...

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.