May 14, 2024, 06:07:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 482564 times)
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1220 on: June 16, 2010, 12:03:13 PM »

Brief  stuff from interview on THe View with Chris Cuomo:

Just back from Aruba. Interviewing someone who knows Joran very well, Melanie who dated JVS. She's important becuz she can trace the change from lovey dovey romantic kid into what we now suspect him of today. (Her diary in hand). What's nice about the diary is all these expressions from him about how improtant love is. There's no reason to question her, she is protective of Joran. He was her first love. She has same bday as Natalee. She broke up with him becuz over time she learns... He reads some of what Joran wrote. Says she learns from him writing his book and names her by name and says he was cheating on her the whole time. She confronts him, and he lies, and she sees the way that he lies, she saw it in the interview about Natalee Holloway.

Show on Friday, ABC 10pm EST, 20/20

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: June 16, 2010, 12:03:31 PM »

TexasMom is the true Hero.  She has kept this forum going during the slowest and most discouraging times.

Yes.  This is true.

God Bless you, Texasmom!

Does anyone know what Chris Cuomo said on The View?  He's the one with the journal.

If it's that little Aline's, I  dont think I care what's in it.

It's Melody's.

Her's should be a little more interesting.  However, I am sick of these people making money off of what that hellhole did to Natalee.  I hope they don't pay her much.

So did he say what it discussed or is it a big mystery and we are supposed to buy a magazine or book or something to find out?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: June 16, 2010, 12:04:42 PM »

nonesuch -

(snip):
Cuomo called Joran a sociopath and said he's spoken with experts who feel Joran might not even know the "truth" of what happened to Natalee any longer, due to the many, many lies he's told regarding it.

He tried to advance that Joran became more twisted after he was accused of murder of Natalee, that post that even he felt he could not escape it and therefore it drove him to live a very dark life. (cry me a river)

He also said he had viewed all 27 hours of De Vries tapes of Joran's car confession and that he felt when he watched it, that perhaps this was the 'truth' - that Natalee had a seizure and they put her into the ocean.

Uh huh - and why would they need to do that?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: June 16, 2010, 12:06:20 PM »

Chris Cuomo interviewed Melody. 

She knew from the first interview Chris did with Joran that Joran was lying because she saw the same "kind of lying" from Joran after his book came out and she confronted him about cheating on her throughout their entire relationship.

Evidently, she's known that he's guilty for a number of years now, but still feels protective of him since he was her first love.

I don't get it myself.  I have a first love and if I found out he'd cheated on me and then killed a girl I certainly wouldn't be protective of him - that's just stupid, imo.  Sorry, Melody.  Maybe you'll feel differently when you grow up.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: June 16, 2010, 12:07:17 PM »

Does anyone know what Chris Cuomo said on The View?  He's the one with the journal.

Pretty sure it's Melody's and not Alines.
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: June 16, 2010, 12:09:43 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/06/16/aruba-cnn-got-it-wrong/
Tim  Miller from Texas Eqqusearch, who is on the island with Dave Holloway, responds to the inaccurate reports in the media. “Dave has waited five years for a break in the case of his missing daughter. It has been very difficult on him. Now for the first time in five years, he feels as though things are moving in a positive forward direction.  He has been on the island working closely with authorities. Dave is not going to risk being misquoted, so please allow him his privacy.  Its not worth doing a story now that could interfere with the investigation. Please be patient and we will all hopefully have a much bigger story very soon.”
_____
Can I ask how Monkeys feel about Tim Miller's recent, umm, optimisim? He seems to me to be delusional so I would greatly appreciate your opinions if you believe, along with Tim, that something is happening, or Tim is just fooling himself? I'm not sure I'm saying this right, but I just get the impression from Tim that's he hopeful something is about to break in the Natalee case and I for one don't think Aruba is going to ever disclose where/when/how (we know who)

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1226 on: June 16, 2010, 12:12:15 PM »

TexasMom is the true Hero.  She has kept this forum going during the slowest and most discouraging times.

Yes.  This is true.

God Bless you, Texasmom!

It's Melody's.

Her's should be a little more interesting.  However, I am sick of these people making money off of what that hellhole did to Natalee.  I hope they don't pay her much.

So did he say what it discussed or is it a big mystery and we are supposed to buy a magazine or book or something to find out?

It is especially sickening... when you have followed their social networking pages... and you know darn well that they have been friends with the sloots all this time.

Sell your soul for a check. Give us that dirty laundry!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: June 16, 2010, 12:12:37 PM »

It's Melody's.

Was Melody his first girlfriend? I can't remember but Cuomo stated it was his FIRST girlfriend in Aruba.

Good Morning Nonesuche!

I don't think Melody was his first girlfriend, but I think he was her first boyfriend.  I'm not certain about that though.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
TexasRick007
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1228 on: June 16, 2010, 12:13:27 PM »

Tim  Miller from Texas Eqqusearch, who is on the island with Dave Holloway, responds to the inaccurate reports in the media. “Dave has waited five years for a break in the case of his missing daughter. It has been very difficult on him. Now for the first time in five years, he feels as though things are moving in a positive forward direction.  He has been on the island working closely with authorities. Dave is not going to risk being misquoted, so please allow him his privacy.  Its not worth doing a story now that could interfere with the investigation. Please be patient and we will all hopefully have a much bigger story very soon.”
_____
Can I ask how Monkeys feel about Tim Miller's recent, umm, optimisim? He seems to me to be delusional so I would greatly appreciate your opinions if you believe, along with Tim, that something is happening, or Tim is just fooling himself? I'm not sure I'm saying this right, but I just get the impression from Tim that's he hopeful something is about to break in the Natalee case and I for one don't think Aruba is going to ever disclose where/when/how (we know who)

Until I see him come up with something, I'm on the side of 'delusional'... just being honest, not taking away from all of his efforts and hard work and sincerity, but I believe that there are no remains to be found. The cast of characters in the coverup is slimy but they're not that stupid.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: June 16, 2010, 12:14:51 PM »

Bearly made a good point last night: If this John Ludwick idiot has wired Joran the money, Joran wouldn't have needed to rob Stephany. (Following Greta's convoluted logic.)

Jo-An - Fawlty Towers!
The "robbery" of Stephany was just "convenient". I still think he did it primarily out of spite to Beth once he knew the "sting" occurred. Hence, the "anniversary" date.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: June 16, 2010, 12:15:06 PM »

_____

The FBI is still on the island so far as we know.  The FBI is also responsible for the 2 raids performed in the Netherlands shortly after Joran's capture.

I'm taking a hopeful wait and see approach.  I try to be eternally hopeful, though, as I believe in the theory that "what you put on the wheel comes back around" if you know what I mean.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: June 16, 2010, 12:15:56 PM »

Am I reading this correctly? Anita now has sufficient funds to travel to Peru, pay off the resigning attorney, retain a new attorney, and receive a cavity search? I'm guessing the cost of travel and legal fees pales in comparison to the search!

cavity search....PRICELESS
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1232 on: June 16, 2010, 12:16:21 PM »

thanks TexasRick, the way you said it! I agree. I see Tim as a true American Hero, but this is Aruba

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: June 16, 2010, 12:17:35 PM »

nonesuch -

(snip):
Cuomo called Joran a sociopath and said he's spoken with experts who feel Joran might not even know the "truth" of what happened to Natalee any longer, due to the many, many lies he's told regarding it.

He tried to advance that Joran became more twisted after he was accused of murder of Natalee, that post that even he felt he could not escape it and therefore it drove him to live a very dark life. (cry me a river)

He also said he had viewed all 27 hours of De Vries tapes of Joran's car confession and that he felt when he watched it, that perhaps this was the 'truth' - that Natalee had a seizure and they put her into the ocean.

Uh huh - and why would they need to do that?

because he bludgeoned her IMO, he's a monster

I continue to stand with the girl.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: June 16, 2010, 12:17:59 PM »

Not much to lose sleep over. Clown poems... lame Sporter fables... zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: June 16, 2010, 12:19:26 PM »

Thanks for the updates and information from The View and the fact that it will be on 20/20 Friday.

Yes, Aruba loves the story of how normal Joran was until Beth came along and drove him crazy, lol.  Remember he told Greta they had done this twenty times before and nothing bad happened.  I suppose Beth should have just let them take her daughter?

Joran's problems go much father back than Beth such as killing his own dog, fighting at school, throwing people through plate glass windows and kicking his brothers.

Their idea of normal is very different than that of civcilized people.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: June 16, 2010, 12:20:40 PM »

sorry Anna, I didn't watch it.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1237 on: June 16, 2010, 12:21:19 PM »

Klaas, not sure what the article is trying to say but I do know I just got really sick to my stomach

I'm sure it's satire.  Maybe I should delete it. What do you think?

It IS satire.
Might be better if it´s deleted before people will start to believe it.
(like that whole misunderstanding about Joran masturbating)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: June 16, 2010, 12:21:31 PM »

I wonder if Anita Huge-ones will be inclined to de-friend her?

------------------
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: June 16, 2010, 12:22:25 PM »

I have been waiting for Melody to show back up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.