May 21, 2024, 05:21:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 301544 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2009, 09:18:28 PM »

I just wanted to clarify that I found these two websites when i was looking for information right after Haleigh disappeared. I wanted to post because I felt frustrated just reading and not being able to comment. I couldn't register at WS so i emailed and was told I needed to talk to Tricia to verify that I was who i said I was (related)...which I did and I talked on the phone with Tricia a lot before posting and since. I felt comfortable there because I knew at least one person could verify that I wasn't just some weirdo pretending to be someone I wasn't because I think people act suspicious (understandably I guess) if someone close is posting. Ya know? Anyway, nobody there has ever said anything negative to me about posting here too.  Tricia encouraged me to and never said anything negative either.  If others did, i didn't hear/read that or I guess I just wasn't paying attention.  I'm sorry.

You do not need to apologize.  The stealing is a hazard of these sites in my opinion and you appear to not be accustomed to that. 

We all just want so badly to get these children found and back where they belong.  That is all. 

YES!! Well said.

Yowza call me nuts, but I saw all the info  "sharing" as just that  -- "sharing." The more folks who read it, the more people are thinking on how to help. I don't get all the territorial-ness of it all..... the possessive "this-is-ours! NEENERS! " mentality.

**sigh**

seems to me like the more info shared would be better as more theories and more tips could arise.. Maybe if INFO was SHARED some headway would be made.. just saying..... I am here to find Haleigh, not to have a pizzing contest with WS over who gets to have who on thread and who found what. IT IS ABOUT HALEIGH and that was the point I tried to make with my post last night on WS that Tricia deleted mind you and then banned me for good measure.

Everyone on this site has been more than willing to assist AnnaFl with whatever info she has asked of the members.  Everyone has been polite, truthful and honest in their replies.  Everyone wants to help in anyway they can.  No one has been rude or made nasty comments to AnnaFl.

Then why did she post the following comment????  What justified this??

That's okay...I'm getting used to it. Not from here but from SM people lurking from their website to here.

Did she not reach out for HELP???? 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2009, 09:20:06 PM »

Yeah...what Gramma said just now!!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2009, 09:20:21 PM »

Hi Red... I am stepping back for a bit monkeys. I am way more upset then most know. I was at WS because my brothers thread is there... Now I am not so sure I want his info there...

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2009, 09:21:41 PM »

If I was in charge, I would start with the girlfriend and inject truth serum and maybe a little Chinese torture and we would find this child real quick. The sad truth is she probably will not be found alive.  I really hope the dad is not involved but now, I am not sure of him either.  When he was first on TV, his body language seemed like he was guilty of something, maybe just being high or something.  Anyway, he just kept looking away and down at the ground, very strange reaction.  I am no expert, but I have raised three boys and when they did something they did not want to talk about, they would not look me in the eye.. Just a mamma's instinct.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2009, 09:21:42 PM »

Anna FL has left the house.  Here as a guest?  Who knows.  She sure came in quick after the post about us at WS.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2009, 09:21:44 PM »

Hi Red

Hey Red!   

C'mon in, the more the merrier!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: March 04, 2009, 09:22:03 PM »

Hi Red... I am stepping back for a bit monkeys. I am way more upset then most know. I was at WS because my brothers thread is there... Now I am not so sure I want his info there...

<<<<BIG HUGS FOR YOU>>>>

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: March 04, 2009, 09:24:48 PM »

If I was in charge, I would start with the girlfriend and inject truth serum and maybe a little Chinese torture and we would find this child real quick. The sad truth is she probably will not be found alive.  I really hope the dad is not involved but now, I am not sure of him either.  When he was first on TV, his body language seemed like he was guilty of something, maybe just being high or something.  Anyway, he just kept looking away and down at the ground, very strange reaction.  I am no expert, but I have raised three boys and when they did something they did not want to talk about, they would not look me in the eye.. Just a mamma's instinct.

Hi mariloo....If you notice though, Crystal the bio mom does the same thing...she looks away and down at the ground as well...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: March 04, 2009, 09:24:56 PM »

Searching is your brothers information here too?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: March 04, 2009, 09:25:12 PM »

Klaas, have you heard a rumor that the girlfriend was not in the mobile home during the abduction?
I'll answer that I have heard those rumors.

Are they coming from good sources or have they been confirmed?  I've been away and I don't go elsewhere to discuss.  I have come to trust SM.
They have not been confirmed, at least to my knowledge.

I don't know why but from the beginning, I have suspected her truthfulness.  It seems she is not telling all that happened that night.  I know she took a lie detector test and supposedly passed per her, but I just cannot get her out of my mind.   I am a light sleeper and I wake up at any little noise.  And just knowing, she is a teenager, she probably put those kids to bed and went outside or maybe even to someone's house for awhile and came back to find the little girl gone.  Knowing, she might get into trouble, she said she had been there all night.  Just a scenario that has crossed my mind.  Am I crazy for thinking his way?  I just would love to hear the truth and I don't believe we have heard the whold truth yet.

No, you're not crazy at all for thinking that.  It's a very good possibility.  And you're right, we sure haven't heard the whole truth.  It's very frustrating, trying to help, when we don't have many pieces of the puzzle to even begin putting together. 

I think that Misty left the house as well...and No, we have not heard the whole truth..People are protecting themselves at Haleigh's expense....IMO

Yesssssss!!  People do seem to be considering their own possible predicaments, rather than realizing this is about a missing child!  IMO, they need to man-up (even the females) and own up to whatever, cuz time is of the essence!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: March 04, 2009, 09:25:35 PM »

Yeah I have to wonder about the GF myself.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #131 on: March 04, 2009, 09:25:55 PM »

I'm sorry Searching, I didn't realize anything about your brother, please take care. Mary
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: March 04, 2009, 09:26:50 PM »

Anna FL has left the house.  Here as a guest?  Who knows.  She sure came in quick after the post about us at WS.

Would you please clarify for me, how can someone be on as a guest???  I had seen her name on the top that she was signed in. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: March 04, 2009, 09:27:05 PM »

quote: Yeah I have to wonder about the GF myself.

me too Klaas....me too...she is hiding the truth...I feel sure of it...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: March 04, 2009, 09:28:04 PM »

As a guest you can't post here right? at least I couldn't....just lurked....and lurked and lurked...

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #135 on: March 04, 2009, 09:28:26 PM »

Hi mariloo....If you notice though, Crystal the bio mom does the same thing...she looks away and down at the ground as well...

You are right.  This is so weird.  I feel like this is why so many so-called family members are there, not to look for Haleigh, but to see what is in it for them or to make sure certain information does not come to light.  At this point, I am not sure who to believe in.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #136 on: March 04, 2009, 09:29:24 PM »

I'm with you, I have a mamma's instinct also. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: March 04, 2009, 09:29:37 PM »

Awwww Searching.   

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: March 04, 2009, 09:29:43 PM »

Would you please clarify for me, how can someone be on as a guest???  I had seen her name on the top that she was signed in. 
Don't sign in.  Then you are a guest.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: March 04, 2009, 09:31:19 PM »

As a guest you can't post here right? at least I couldn't....just lurked....and lurked and lurked...

Me three.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.