May 13, 2024, 04:41:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 450885 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #580 on: September 21, 2009, 02:31:09 PM »

URGENT Haleigh Cummings Update: Hank Croslin Jr Talks, No One Home at 10pm Hour Night Child Was Abducted?
Posted on September 21st, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime

TJ Hart of The Sky 97.3 has just sent this over, it went on air about 20 minutes ago. This is breaking news. This is certainly going to put yet more pressure on teen bride Misty Croslin about what happened the night that Haleigh Cummings went missing. Keep tuned, we will be updating this story as additional information comes in – Simon

http://www.bloggernews.net/122339

I have to consider the source here....I think these two just love the attention and are not the most reliable source for info.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #581 on: September 21, 2009, 02:31:31 PM »

I agree with you IM. And what about the grandmothers?  If Ron couldn't leave but felt there was a serious problem at home, why didn't he get one of them involved?  I'm not buying any of this chit.   

"Croslin stated during questioning that Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, had called him from his work and asked him to check on Misty since he had not been able to contact her by phone the night Haleigh vanished. Tommy told PSCO detectives that he went down to Ron’s trailer in the 10pm hour, knocked on the door and got no answer. "

If
he didn't tell Ron, which we don't know...........what I'm saying is as a parent is that if I had been so worried to call someone to find my sitter/whatever and never heard back from her personally, I'd have left work and gone to find them myself. It is completely unreasonable to me as a parent to make this work for me if Ron was never told and he sat back and did nothing except buy beer and ciggies on his way home especially after the previous weekend's events and the fight over the phone at 8:30 IYKWIM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: September 21, 2009, 02:31:34 PM »

I agree with you IM. And what about the grandmothers?  If Ron couldn't leave but felt there was a serious problem at home, why didn't he get one of them involved?  I'm not buying any of this chit.   

I wonder if Ron knew that there was anything wrong? Did Tommy call him back and tell him Misty was sleeping and everything was ok? One more thing wasn't Misty somehow a "friend" of the guy just arrested for possession  with intent to sell, I thought she had spent "quality"  time with him before she was with Ron.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: September 21, 2009, 02:32:13 PM »

is this from Tommy as big as I'm feeling it is?

LE has been so close-mouthed.  WHY would they give this up, and from a real detective with a name and everything - not just a source.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: September 21, 2009, 02:32:36 PM »

OK, NOW that we know that LE got a tip that there was something at the pond.  It had to be something for the big search that took place over the past days.

Now...what I want to know is this!!!!

WHO or how many gave this 'tip' or 'tips'??

See, now someone obviously gave LE..incorrect information.  WHY??  Because NOTHING was found according to LE. 

So...WHO DID THEY GET THE TIP FROM???  THAT IS ALSO A LIAR???

WHO is going to be charged with obstruction of justice...giving FALSE INFORMATION TO LE.

OH, I completely forgot, this search wasn't anything to do with finding HaLeigh...it was only a search for a 100 pot plants.

Yeah, right!!!!  They didn't need to drain the pond, to find the 100 pot plants.

pukel pukel pukel pukel

See, I am really frustrated today since this past weekend we know that LE lied to us. That has really burst my bubble.

I see no reason why LE could have just said, "NO COMMENT" when not wanting to truthfully divulge information, rather than out-right lie to the public.

So, Grama ... it may be that they did find some evidence this weekend that is related to this case. Or not. There is no way to tell anymore. Can't even rely on LE statements anymore.

Grrrrrrrrr1

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: September 21, 2009, 02:33:59 PM »

Putnam county police scanner link please if anyone has it handy.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=369

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: September 21, 2009, 02:34:09 PM »

Wait, I think that some misunderstanding has happened here!!!  I believe they meant the family was told about Tommy's statement recently and none chose to mention that in their recent interviews...They all went on camera or interviews via newspaper stating LE is not doing their jobs... PLEASE one of you saying RON knew this before this weekend, PLEASE show me where you see that stated. THIS is why I get angry, one person says he knew and bam,it keeps going as fact.. show me where it states he knew this for the entire 7 months please.

Searching I agree with you.  The wording of that article is odd and I think that is where the confusion is coming in.  
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: September 21, 2009, 02:34:09 PM »

off topic from scanner:

omg, lol - some woman's husband has been gone since Thursday and she just now called the cops...

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: September 21, 2009, 02:34:19 PM »

I have made a thread for the link and stickied it, so we can find it more readily. Thank you Fanny for posting it once again 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6159.msg951869#msg951869 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: September 21, 2009, 02:34:44 PM »

Wait, I think that some misunderstanding has happened here!!!  I believe they meant the family was told about Tommy's statement recently and none chose to mention that in their recent interviews...They all went on camera or interviews via newspaper stating LE is not doing their jobs... PLEASE one of you saying RON knew this before this weekend, PLEASE show me where you see that stated. THIS is why I get angry, one person says he knew and bam,it keeps going as fact.. show me where it states he knew this for the entire 7 months please.

SEARCHING, No need to be mad.  Here's the post to which I was responding.

Post by IM

I agree totally ......it makes no sense that Ron would have Tommy check up on her and IF TC didn't tell Ron (and we don't know that to be true), wouldn't you rush home to find out what in the he77 was going on???? I don't care how new I was to my job, my kids come first and foremost and if know one called me back I'd have been out of there and if Misty didn't call me personally, I'd get my arse to that trailer and most definitely wouldn't have stopped for beer and ciggies

IM VERY clearly stated this is all in question!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: September 21, 2009, 02:35:10 PM »

Thank you Brandi I'm expecting some action very soon.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: September 21, 2009, 02:35:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys ...   After all the weekend hyperactivity, it sure is a let down today.  I'm wondering if TC or whoever the tipster was is being "reinterviewed" today in a very unfriendly manner.  Also wondering what those harrassing phone calls from Timmy C to RC were all about??  I pray that house and phones are all bugged.  Y'all have now got me hooked on the scanner activity ... but is it me or do they seem to use a different set of codes there than the standard lists I see on various web pages?

They do have their own codes. I was a dispatcher in another state, and ours were different and it is confusing to me too. Way too many codes and 10=codes imo. There is a list. I will see if I can find it for you.

I didn't forget about you. I went back to the link I got mine from and it said Invalid code ID.   
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?action=codes&code_id=601

Looks like they have blocked it from the public.  (deleted?)

[Putnam County Sheriff's Law Enforcement Urgent Tones] Code list deleted MikeOxlong 2009-09-20 11:04:58
[Putnam County Rescue Unit ID Numbers] Code list deleted MikeOxlong 2009-09-20 11:04:55
[Putnam County Law Enforcement Codes] Code list deleted MikeOxlong 2009-09-20 11:04:53
[Putnam County Law Enforcement Unit IDs] Code list deleted MikeOxlong 2009-09-20 11:04:50
[Putnam County Law Enforcement Disposition Codes] Code list deleted MikeOxlong 2009-09-20 11:04:46
[Putnam County Fire/Rescue Tones] Code list deleted MikeOxlong 2009-09-20 11:04:38
[Putnam County Fire Stations] Code list deleted MikeOxlong 2009-09-20 11:04:36

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?tab=history&ctid=369

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #592 on: September 21, 2009, 02:39:21 PM »

SEARCHING, No need to be mad.  Here's the post to which I was responding.

Post by IM

I agree totally ......it makes no sense that Ron would have Tommy check up on her and IF TC didn't tell Ron (and we don't know that to be true), wouldn't you rush home to find out what in the he77 was going on???? I don't care how new I was to my job, my kids come first and foremost and if know one called me back I'd have been out of there and if Misty didn't call me personally, I'd get my arse to that trailer and most definitely wouldn't have stopped for beer and ciggies

IM VERY clearly stated this is all in question!

Exactly, I never stated he knew or didn't know, I just stated that if he didn't hear back from her after he sent Tommy to find out, well, all of the above and my other opinion upthread

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: September 21, 2009, 02:39:21 PM »

OK, NOW that we know that LE got a tip that there was something at the pond.  It had to be something for the big search that took place over the past days.

Now...what I want to know is this!!!!

WHO or how many gave this 'tip' or 'tips'??

See, now someone obviously gave LE..incorrect information.  WHY??  Because NOTHING was found according to LE. 

So...WHO DID THEY GET THE TIP FROM???  THAT IS ALSO A LIAR???

WHO is going to be charged with obstruction of justice...giving FALSE INFORMATION TO LE.

OH, I completely forgot, this search wasn't anything to do with finding HaLeigh...it was only a search for a 100 pot plants.

Yeah, right!!!!  They didn't need to drain the pond, to find the 100 pot plants.

pukel pukel pukel pukel

See, I am really frustrated today since this past weekend we know that LE lied to us. That has really burst my bubble.

I see no reason why LE could NOT have just said, "NO COMMENT" when not wanting to truthfully divulge information, rather than out-right lie to the public.

So, Grama ... it may be that they did find some evidence this weekend that is related to this case. Or not. There is no way to tell anymore. Can't even rely on LE statements anymore.

Grrrrrrrrr1

*Edited to add the NOT

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: September 21, 2009, 02:40:54 PM »

URGENT Haleigh Update: Hank Croslin Jr Talks, No One Home at 10pm Hour Night Child Was Abducted?

TJ Hart

Putnam County authorties say Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr told PCSO detectives that when he checked on the house where missing Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma was last seen, no one appeared to be home.

As WSKY was trying to get additional information on the weekend search at a pond for evidence of Haleigh Cummings, Captian Dominic Piscetello with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office told us that while being questioned last week Hank Croslin Jr gave up the this new information.

Croslin stated during questioning that Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, had called him from his work and asked him to check on Misty since he had not been able to contact her by phone the night Haleigh vanished. Tommy told PSCO detectives that he went down to Ron’s trailer in the 10pm hour, knocked on the door and got no answer.

Waiting for confirmation from LE.  I have to confess, I may be waiting a while 

Heart
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: September 21, 2009, 02:47:11 PM »

URGENT Haleigh Update: Hank Croslin Jr Talks, No One Home at 10pm Hour Night Child Was Abducted?

TJ Hart

Putnam County authorties say Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr told PCSO detectives that when he checked on the house where missing Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma was last seen, no one appeared to be home.

As WSKY was trying to get additional information on the weekend search at a pond for evidence of Haleigh Cummings, Captian Dominic Piscetello with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office told us that while being questioned last week Hank Croslin Jr gave up the this new information.

Croslin stated during questioning that Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, had called him from his work and asked him to check on Misty since he had not been able to contact her by phone the night Haleigh vanished. Tommy told PSCO detectives that he went down to Ron’s trailer in the 10pm hour, knocked on the door and got no answer.

Waiting for confirmation from LE.  I have to confess, I may be waiting a while 

confirmation of this statement?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: September 21, 2009, 02:49:12 PM »

I keep getting bounced out of the cage!!   

Anyone else having this and/or serious lag issues? 

It's not my comp, this is only happening for this site.  Sigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: September 21, 2009, 02:50:35 PM »

I found this site with the question about why the codes were deleted:

http://forums.radioreference.com/florida-radio-discussion-forum/159306-mike-oxlong.html

Mike Oxlong
I'm just curious why this guy is deleting ALOT of information for Florida & Georgia?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you are referring to things that were under the "Files" section in the DB such as Fire/EMS Station numbers, police 10-codes, etc. it is because all of that information is being moved over the RadioReference Wiki. Frequency information and trunked systems are to remain in the DB, but the "other" stuff that used to be in teh DB is being migrated to teh Wiki.

So if you see something from the "Files" section disappear, click on the "Collaboration" link and then click on the Wiki link from there and you'll find what you are looking for.

Escambia County:

What used to be in the "Files" section of the DB is now at:

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index...ia_County_(FL)

Mike

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: September 21, 2009, 02:51:20 PM »

This begs the question....what, exactly, is the relationship between Misty and Ron?  I'm not buying it's a match made in heaven.  He needed a babysitter; she needed a place to live.  She's out tramping and drugging and Ron takes her back in his home and puts her in charge of his children.     IMO, this is no love match.  He's been covering for her skankbutt for 7 months?  IMO, she's covering something for him.     Then they both decided to get married????????

My feelings on this exactly, NumbersGirl! 

A 'marriage of convenience'? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: September 21, 2009, 02:51:40 PM »

I keep getting bounced out of the cage!!   

Anyone else having this and/or serious lag issues? 

It's not my comp, this is only happening for this site.  Sigh. 

It's the site, Wyks. I got kicked out for a while as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.