May 16, 2024, 02:13:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 271906 times)
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #620 on: September 10, 2010, 03:28:43 PM »

Kyron Horman Virtual Wall of Hope
http://www.kyronhorman.com/#comment-78

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: September 10, 2010, 03:55:34 PM »

Kyron Horman Virtual Wall of Hope
http://www.kyronhorman.com/#comment-78

Greap pic.... I love it

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: September 10, 2010, 05:08:18 PM »

But but but. The popo was already onto the landscaper guy. Didn't they go there with him and the undercover guy, so why would he be mad at her for calling the popo ?
My understanding is that, they got his number from her cell, then started making contact with peeps she had in her phone. He is the one who told of the MFH thing.

I think this is in reference to the May 9th call to the popo that has been sealed since the MFH failed sting operation.
We read that long ago from some anon poster, the May 9th phone call to 911 ( that was Mother's Day ) but at the time it was dismissed as being unsubstantiated.  Oh well, all in good time. Things grow legs here in the ethernet and sometimes it is true and sometimes it isn't. If I am not mistaken that anon poster whose name I cannot recall had lots to say.   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: September 10, 2010, 06:04:56 PM »

Kyron Horman :Did DEDE have her BROTHERS WHITE FORD CREW-CAB on June 4th?????   Quote

here is the correct link to Dede's photos...

[link to www.facebook.com]

I think it may be possible she had this truck on the weekend of the 4th because she was setting up the garden tour that weekend.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1186802/pg1

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: September 10, 2010, 06:10:17 PM »

Kyron Horman :Did DEDE have her BROTHERS WHITE FORD CREW-CAB on June 4th?????   Quote

I think it may be possible she had this truck on the weekend of the 4th because she was setting up the garden tour that weekend.

Interesting - thanks for the link Blonde!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #625 on: September 10, 2010, 06:10:32 PM »

Thanks, I saw a post about that on InSessions. I am guessing that there are a lot of white trucks in the area, but DeDe sure could have been using her brother's truck.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #626 on: September 10, 2010, 06:29:10 PM »

I wanted to share this message that I sent to a close family member of Desiree's whom I've been speaking with quite a bit. The name has been left out to protect their identity.

Yesterday was a pretty solemn day around the scared monkey cage. We just posted some beautiful pics of froggy birthday cakes and Kyron pics. Overall it was pretty quiet, praying that would be the day he would come home.
It's just so amazing how this sweet little boy has brought so much unity within communities of people that never knew each other before. How angelic he is! You are one lucky ______ to have had the pleasure of actually knowing him.

Reply:

Thanks. It was almost unbearable, but faith keeps us going and that's what will bring him home.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: September 10, 2010, 06:44:37 PM »

IIRC it has been mentioned that her blue car was at the farm.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: September 10, 2010, 07:12:55 PM »

Can someone tell me......is RS in the US illegally?

According to Blink's lastest reporting - RS was furious with Terri calling the police because he is not in the US legally.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

Quoting BOC:

While it did not result in any charges, Horman told the source that the landscaper was furious with her because he is not in the US legally. While blinkoncrime.com has not been able to verify the date of the alleged 911 call, we have been able to verify that Terri called her Mother immediately following the incident and told her that Kaine had found out about the landscaper she hired to do what she referred to as “her yardwork” and when she informed him that she could no longer use him because Kaine was making her fire him, he lunged at her with Kiara in her arms. Kaine Horman denies the couple ever hired the landscaper as well as any previous information as to his estranged wife’s possible dealings with Sanchez.
It should be noted that Mr. Sanchez has not been charged with any crime in this matter and local references to his business are highly complimentary. In fact, Jean Ann Van Krevelen a friend and “mentor” of Dede Spicher has used RS Landscape Maintenance on a few occasions, leaving positive reviews on the ServiceMaster listing which deleted his business from the site on 6/21/10.

Could it be that back in May Terri was setting up a scapegoat for the abduction of Kyron? In typical sociopath fashion she ignores some fatal flaws in her scheme, such as Kaine denying that she told him about the landscaper, let alone telling her to fire him. I which case, I also doubt her tale of being lunged at while holding Kiara (but you gotta love that melodramatic little detail including Kitty).
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: September 10, 2010, 07:24:48 PM »

A scenario in the not-too-distant future:

As Terri Horman gets the handcuffs slapped on her, she still fails to realize the real meaning of the phrase "the devil is in the details". She sits in the squad car thinking "If only I had added more embellishments to my stories, they wouldn't have bothered to check; they would have believed me!" 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: September 10, 2010, 07:30:39 PM »

Could it be that back in May Terri was setting up a scapegoat for the abduction of Kyron? In typical sociopath fashion she ignores some fatal flaws in her scheme, such as Kaine denying that she told him about the landscaper, let alone telling her to fire him. In which case, I also doubt her tale of being lunged at while holding Kiara (but you gotta love that melodramatic little detail including Kitty).

I'll buy that.

It's a his-word-against-hers situation, and she would expect to be the one believed. She pulled something similar with her second husband when he tried to talk with her about the child support payments, thought they had an agreement, then the cops were knocking at his door.

From what we are hearing, Terri does tell lies, and it is certainly easier to disbelieve everything she says. At least take everything with a grain of salt.

Having it happen in May and so close to June, I will buy that she was busy setting up situations to point the finger away from her.

The miscommunication about the doctor's appointment is another example. Did the teacher hear incorrectly, or did Terri make sure it was unclear? I would love to know if there was ever a doctor's appointment made and, if so, the purpose of the appointment. Having an appointment on Friday the 11th, just a few days before the end of school, never made sense to me.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: September 10, 2010, 07:39:17 PM »

I have never heard a good explanation about why Terri had the truck in order to pick up the science project, yet she never picked it up. The email asking the teacher about when to pick it up doesn't make sense. Terri should have known when the project would be available for pickup. She could have at least picked it up along with Kyron at the end of the school day instead of expecting Kyron to ride the bus home.

Perhaps she was waiting for the school to notice that Kyron was absent all day instead of a few hours and to call her, but the call never came.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: September 10, 2010, 07:46:57 PM »

A scenario in the not-too-distant future:

As Terri Horman gets the handcuffs slapped on her, she still fails to realize the real meaning of the phrase "the devil is in the details". She sits in the squad car thinking "If only I had added more embellishments to my stories, they wouldn't have bothered to check; they would have believed me!" 

That's the problem with people who lie a lot, especially when they don't get called out for lying or not often. They think everyone believes them at all times, but those who have heard enough lies know to be wary. It never occurs to the liar that sometimes people will get together and compare notes and discover the lies.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: September 10, 2010, 07:47:43 PM »

Sheesh! The posts in a row. I need a timeout.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #634 on: September 10, 2010, 07:48:50 PM »

s/b three posts in a row!

I definitely need a drink.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #635 on: September 10, 2010, 08:00:38 PM »

After hearing from a source, I'm going to work on the premise that Kyron is alive and being held. I think I know where my hinky feeling is going.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: September 10, 2010, 08:08:12 PM »

What I question is if she called LE (911) sometime in May (Mothers day?) regarding the firing, shoving incident, doesn't it seem kind of idiotic to have him return with the MFH plot in June.   She would be on edge as it was with Kaine having taken Kiara away that morning and would seem obvious to her that when the LS came a knocking that evening demanding payment for what, along with an accomplice, just seems kind of hinky to me for LE to try and pull this off???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: September 10, 2010, 08:10:59 PM »

After hearing from a source, I'm going to work on the premise that Kyron is alive and being held. I think I know where my hinky feeling is going.  an angelic monkey

I wish you would/could elaborate.  What is your source saying and where is your hinky feeling going?
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: September 10, 2010, 08:11:19 PM »

Tell us more!!!

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: September 10, 2010, 08:14:54 PM »

What I question is if she called LE (911) sometime in May (Mothers day?) regarding the firing, shoving incident, doesn't it seem kind of idiotic to have him return with the MFH plot in June.   She would be on edge as it was with Kaine having taken Kiara away that morning and would seem obvious to her that when the LS came a knocking that evening demanding payment for what, along with an accomplice, just seems kind of hinky to me for LE to try and pull this off???

I have always wondered if there is more to this story than we know. Just because it is published does not make it true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.