May 19, 2024, 03:01:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 390924 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1460 on: September 25, 2008, 09:55:11 PM »

Klaas or a mod can you please fix the post 1447 & 1450.  That entire quoted post is messed up from the very beginning.  It was not written by me and I do not want to be responsible for hurting monkey feelings.  TIA

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: September 25, 2008, 09:55:46 PM »

Caylee and Casey have been basically missing for a month.

...first thing Cindy says is  who took her ... who took her???? 

Right.

Only in the Anthony family, folks!
I thought that was strange too!  Why jump to the conclusion someone took her?  Why not ask "What happened?" and then narrow the events down from there??  Something smells fishy!!  (And its not just Casey!)

LOL! Fishy.

Also, this story we are getting from Lee... this happened before police arrived.

Later, police arrive and have Cindy make a handwritten statement.

I have read this statement over and over.

> No mention of death smell.

> No mention of being taken by anyone... not to mention
   she never says nanny, zani, or zenaida, or zenita, or
   hyphen ... or fernandez.... or gonzalez.... nothing.

just ... my daughter has been missing for a month and she was
telling me caylee has been with her.

Cindy's statement was taken on 7-15.

Didn't Lee also go through this whole rigamarole about how when they (Cindy, Lee and maybe a cop?) went through Casey's wallet, someone pulled out something that was behind her ID and he caught a glimpse of it, but he never found out what it was?

Does anyone recall reading that in his statement?  I feel like he really elaborated on it, but I wasn't quite sure if it was Cindy or the cop who took this item...

(I know Cindy took the cash, of course!)

IIRC ... the cop took it before LA could tell exactly what it was. He was sure, however, that it was some form of ID

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: September 25, 2008, 09:55:53 PM »

Did Clint & Tony ever return to the cage?

Clint no..Tony has been on a couple times..
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1463 on: September 25, 2008, 09:56:41 PM »

#326       Today, 07:45 PM 
Telling The Truth 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

I have offered to OCSO to take a polygraph....along time ago...at my expense!

No, they never called my husband to ask him anything and I offered his info so they could talk to him. He has NOT received any call from anyone.

Yes, I have spoken to J.B. well after my statements were made...twice to be exact.
and Yes, I have spoken with the A.'s P.I. (one of them)

No I have not received a subpoena....but do expect to. 

Looks like this lady expects to be a witness for jb.

Yes, waiting for her next 15 mins. of fame.   Prosecutor will tear her apart with the other evidence.   There is no way, that LE would ignore her, if they felt she had anything legitimate to add.  They WANT this case solved and convicted as much, if not more than us, as close to it they are.  Besides,  the LE has NOT released EVERYTHING yet!  We've only seen a portion of what they have and look at how shocking it is!   Just wait until it all comes out and she's going to be sorry she opened her mouth!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: September 25, 2008, 09:57:09 PM »

Klaas or a mod can you please fix the post 1447 & 1450.  That entire quoted post is messed up from the very beginning.  It was not written by me and I do not want to be responsible for hurting monkey feelings.  TIA

Aw and here I thought you were a nice monkey!!! How could you!!  J/K of course

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1465 on: September 25, 2008, 09:57:50 PM »

I was thinking that maybe it was the fake ID that Casey had gotten with her pic and Amy's information on...in order to forge checks..?????IMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: September 25, 2008, 09:57:58 PM »

Would someone in Orlando please go kick the Fox web cam? It's still showing sunshine and bright blue skies.

Poke it with a broom!!!

I don't think BTGirl is looking for a Fireman 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1467 on: September 25, 2008, 09:59:18 PM »

Yeah - I see now in George's written statement Caylee was "taken a month ago by a person by the name of Zany"... Missed that this time around. Gad, I've read those things about 50 times now - I see something new every time, and miss something else... 

I can understand the "heat of the moment" in those statements... it's the virtual kaleidoscope of stories that come later where things get convoluted!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1468 on: September 25, 2008, 09:59:33 PM »

Right.

No Actually She says What Have you done ? LA quote in audio .. I'm ABSOLUTY sure that what I heard listening this afternoon

I am referring to the sequence that Lee tells about Cindy saying who took her
and then pounding her fist on the bed.

I probably should not have said "the first thing she said"

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: September 25, 2008, 10:00:33 PM »

Did I hear Lee say he was called to go to the house and when he got there no one was there, the car was in the garage with doors/windows open?  I know Cindy was out with Amy trying to find Casey but if correct where was George at this time?  He had just drove the car home. Where was he?
I think on the interiew Lee said his daddy was woeking night shift so GA called Lee to check on CA cuz she was upset.

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: September 25, 2008, 10:00:56 PM »

Did I hear Lee say he was called to go to the house and when he got there no one was there, the car was in the garage with doors/windows open?  I know Cindy was out with Amy trying to find Casey but if correct where was George at this time?  He had just drove the car home. Where was he?

at the car wash maybe???

He must have gone to work?  OR...maybe he was out disposing evidence?

That's what I was thinking.  He parks the car in the garage and then he leaves. Where did he go?  I think you hit the nail on the head on this Klaas.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1471 on: September 25, 2008, 10:01:16 PM »

Finally some great posts on Casey's Facebook.... See below!

Meaghan Ferlisi wrote at 9:16pm
How do you even call yourself a mother?!?!?! I asked you to be my friend to see the activity you have on this page and apparently is all good sitting home WHILE I AM OUT LOOKING FOR "YOUR" BABY GIRL!!!!!! You are a waste of ...  Read Morelife! I have a little boy that will be 4 in Dec and the last thing I would be doing is sitting on FACEBOOK AND MYSPACE when my son was MISSING!!!!!!!

DeeAnne Wells wrote at 8:53pm
Now it says Zenaida Gonzalez is suing you! I guess you told law enforcement the car she drove, her two kids names, and it is the Z.G. who lives in Kissimee. But the police have cleared her. How did you pull her identity ou...  Read Moret of a hat? Soooo weird. Your case makes me want to join the FBI and figure this out! God Bless Little Caylee!

Erica Smith wrote at 8:09pm
I don't know what to think of all this--I hope you r innocent but it doesn't look good for ya-Hoping for the best!!

Adam Rothenberger wrote at 7:48pm
Everyone on here makes me sick, giving hugs to this women.... if your are innocent of murder then you are still guilty of lying and obstructing the chance to get Caylee back by all of your lies that you tell. If you are guil...  Read Morety then that is something that is going to eat at you on the inside until there is nothing left. Hopefully you will find it in you to just tell the truth about what happened.

What's sad is that these statements don't seem to bother Casey at all!  She deletes them, just like she did Caylee when she didn't want that "mistake" to get in her way anymore.

Looks like Casey has been busy on Facebook joining all sorts of support, groups and causes like:

JOINED TODAY: The Hospital for Sick Children, Help Find Caylee Anthony
JOINED YESTERDAY: PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), Society against child abuse
JOINED 9/23: Protect our children act..Senate Bill 1738, Help Find Austin Large

Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1472 on: September 25, 2008, 10:01:44 PM »

I think on the interiew Lee said his daddy was woeking night shift so GA called Lee to check on CA cuz she was upset.
Sorry supposed to say "working" night shift

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: September 25, 2008, 10:02:00 PM »

I was thinking that maybe it was the fake ID that Casey had gotten with her pic and Amy's information on...in order to forge checks..?????IMO

Yeah, I was thinking that it might have been something along those lines... I wasn't sure if I missed something.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: September 25, 2008, 10:03:39 PM »

Yeah, I was thinking that it might have been something along those lines... I wasn't sure if I missed something.

That is exactly what I thought when he said that...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: September 25, 2008, 10:04:43 PM »

Would someone in Orlando please go kick the Fox web cam? It's still showing sunshine and bright blue skies.

Poke it with a broom!!!

I don't think BTGirl is looking for a Fireman 

I Stand With The Girl
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: September 25, 2008, 10:05:03 PM »

at the car wash maybe???

He must have gone to work?  OR...maybe he was out disposing evidence?

That's what I was thinking.  He parks the car in the garage and then he leaves. Where did he go?  I think you hit the nail on the head on this Klaas.

Maybe places close to GA's work should be checked out.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: September 25, 2008, 10:05:08 PM »

Tony returned this evening for a while in his thread.  Tony seems very nice, I feel bad for him.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1478 on: September 25, 2008, 10:05:19 PM »

Right.

No Actually She says What Have you done ? LA quote in audio .. I'm ABSOLUTY sure that what I heard listening this afternoon

I am referring to the sequence that Lee tells about Cindy saying who took her
and then pounding her fist on the bed.

I probably should not have said "the first thing she said"

Thats okay I wasnt meaning anything by it I was just pointing out that her mother knew she did something right off.... Sorry if you took it wrong .........  you can throw rotten bananas at me if you want !

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: September 25, 2008, 10:06:45 PM »

Tony returned this evening for a while in his thread.  Tony seems very nice, I feel bad for him.

I do too klaas.... I hate what Casey has done to him.... the position she put him in.....and everyone who got involved with her...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.