May 17, 2024, 03:06:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 292246 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2008, 11:38:44 AM »

G'morning KarmaRoundUp!

I snagged that pic from Michelle Says So BOYCOTT ARUBA BLOG.

I blew it up, that's why it looks like that.
Thanks Carpe!
I'm sure you are not responsible for anita's blow up image

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2008, 11:45:30 AM »

This would end his dreams of coming to the U.S. and going to college.

If Valentijn sets foot on US soil, he is one dead Van der sloot. IMHO

OOHHH Dear were not sure if he had anything to do with this case but be stuck being Joran's brother

he might not know anything.IMO

Sorry Blonde..but I do think/feel that Val *knew* something of that night.....He had the bathtub bomb on his myspace.....I don't think that Val was with Anita on her trip....I'm not even sure if Anita was off Aruba at that time....

Hi Destiny

I see that Klaas finally gave you back your clothes.  This is a family friendly forum and you running around with nothing but that banana leaf  ....

Anyways ... IMO Anita was in Holland when all the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway took place.

When I consider the joint interviews that Paulus and Anita have done in regards to the case ... it appeared to me that Anita did all the talking for her husband.

If Anita had been home on the morning of May 31, 2005 when the Twitty group arrived on her doorstep ... I think her presence would have been a given.  IMO.

Janet

++++++++

Anita van der Sloot
Pauw and Witteman
January 11, 2008

(translated from Dutch)

Anita: ... Those doubts were there for a while, and I was in Holland by the way, for the birthday of my grandmother, she turned 90 years old.  I had gone to Holland for a few days, and Paul called me, like oh, something disturbing, there is a girl missing, and Joran seems to be the one who was last... seen with her, went out with her.  By the way, I was just at the point of leaving Holland, so I did not go back early.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/media/jorandevries.htm

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?

Anita van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: He's very quiet. He's very shy. He doesn't like media coverage at all. And he's very much hurt by things that are happening. And as I look back — I mean, I came back from Holland Wednesday, and I was so surprised at seeing three young men — one kid, two men — involved, maybe, in the disappearance of a girl ...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2008, 12:00:37 PM »

I had gone to Holland for a few days, and Paul called me, like oh, something disturbing, there is a girl missing, and Joran seems to be the one who was last... seen with her, went out with her.  By the way, I was just at the point of leaving Holland, so I did not go back early.

Why even drop that line Anita Van der sloot, you DIRT-BAG? Always making

excuses aren't you? You KNOW they did it.

and I was so surprised at seeing three young men — one kid, two men — involved, maybe, in the disappearance of a girl ...

Hey, which one do you consider to be the kid? Lemme guess, Joran?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2008, 12:08:57 PM »

Sorry Blonde..but I do think/feel that Val *knew* something of that night.....He had the bathtub bomb on his myspace.....I don't think that Val was with Anita on her trip....I'm not even sure if Anita was off Aruba at that time....

Hi Destiny

I see that Klaas finally gave you back your clothes.  This is a family friendly forum and you running around with nothing but that banana leaf  ....

Anyways ... IMO Anita was in Holland when all the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway took place.

When I consider the joint interviews that Paulus and Anita have done in regards to the case ... it appeared to me that Anita did all the talking for her husband.

If Anita had been home on the morning of May 31, 2005 when the Twitty group arrived on her doorstep ... I think her presence would have been a given.  IMO.

Janet

++++++++

Anita van der Sloot
Pauw and Witteman
January 11, 2008

(translated from Dutch)

Anita: ... Those doubts were there for a while, and I was in Holland by the way, for the birthday of my grandmother, she turned 90 years old.  I had gone to Holland for a few days, and Paul called me, like oh, something disturbing, there is a girl missing, and Joran seems to be the one who was last... seen with her, went out with her.  By the way, I was just at the point of leaving Holland, so I did not go back early.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/media/jorandevries.htm

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?

Anita van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: He's very quiet. He's very shy. He doesn't like media coverage at all. And he's very much hurt by things that are happening. And as I look back — I mean, I came back from Holland Wednesday, and I was so surprised at seeing three young men — one kid, two men — involved, maybe, in the disappearance of a girl ...

Anita Van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
June 24, 2005

A. VAN DER SLOOT: You know when I asked him when I was in Holland that weekend or a week because of a family celebration and when I spoke to him the first time I was so angry, so angry with him.

"Why did you sneak out of the house?" He said, "Mom, if you would have been there, I wouldn't even have thought about it."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160562,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2008, 12:15:53 PM »

I had gone to Holland for a few days, and Paul called me, like oh, something disturbing, there is a girl missing, and Joran seems to be the one who was last... seen with her, went out with her.  By the way, I was just at the point of leaving Holland, so I did not go back early.

Why even drop that line Anita Van der sloot, you DIRT-BAG? Always making

excuses aren't you? You KNOW they did it.

and I was so surprised at seeing three young men — one kid, two men — involved, maybe, in the disappearance of a girl ...

Hey, which one do you consider to be the kid? Lemme guess, Joran?

IIRC, Joran has been described as an "innocent boy" by many posters.  Satish, and Natalee are just a bit older (IIRC) and often described by these same individuals in other terms. 

Maybe PVDS was expecting that the media would meet her at the airport.  Was there anything to to show that Anita was met at the airport?  Did she take a cab home?  Someone pick her up?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2008, 12:17:07 PM »

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT:

Paul called me, like oh, something disturbing, there is a girl missing, and Joran seems to be the one who was last... seen with her, went out with her.

snip

and I was so surprised at seeing three young men — one kid, two men — involved, maybe, in the disappearance of a girl

MAYBE? Anita uses the word MAYBE? As in MAY BE INVOLVED?

Anita, you don't even believe your beloved POS husband that told you he was

a judge, but turns out in the end, he was not? LOL

I don't blame ya, hun! I wouldn't believe a dang thing he said either!!!!!!

THE VAN DER SLOOT FAMILY IS SO CHOCK FULL OF SHITE,
AND VARIOUS OTHER UNSAVORIES.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2008, 12:21:46 PM »

Something akin to American July 4th ... Canadians celebrate Canada Day on July 1st.

Hubby and I will attempt to make two gatherings for BBQs today ... one on each side of the family.  We had to decline an invitation to a neighbourhood get together but will attempt to join everyone for fireworks this evening.

It should be a great day ... I do not have to host or cook.

Hey ... Americans and Canadians are so blessed.  Everything may not be perfect in our great nations but ... when the alternative is considered ...

GOD BLESS CANADA!!
GOD BLESS AMERICAN!!

Janet

++++++++++

Canada Day
Background

On June 20, 1868, a proclamation signed by the Governor General, Lord Monck, called upon all Her Majesty's loving subjects throughout Canada to join in the celebration of the anniversary of the formation of the union of the British North America provinces in a federation under the name of Canada on July 1st.

The July 1 holiday was established by statute in 1879, under the name Dominion Day.

<snipped>

More ...http://www.pch.gc.ca/PROGS/CPSC-CCSP/JFA-HA/canada_e.cfm

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2008, 12:24:04 PM »

Anita claims to have come back from Holland on Wednesday, June 2nd, 2005.

...yet Satish claims they were all together in front of Joran's >>> PARENTS <<<

for a meeting on TUESDAY JUNE 1st, 2005.

ANITA, which is it?

------------------
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2008, 12:37:52 PM »

Why did Paulus call, concerned that Joran was the last one with Natalee??  Thought they all believed the Holiday Inn story...then he would not have been the last...

They all lie!!  She told the same story in a Dutch interview in June 2007.  She was called because Joran was in big trouble...and I am banking on the fact that Joran is the one that made the call... She was never naive...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2008, 12:42:58 PM »

Joran's book:

P 115-116

(the following contradicts Paul van der Sloot's account of when Anita returned from the Netherlands)

Wednesday June 1, 2005

At  the end of the lessons my mother comes into the classroom and tells me to instantly come to her class room, and to not get on the school bus. I look at her totally surprised, but go to her class room which is next to the History room.

My mother tells me that earlier that day an invasion of jeeps and cars drove up with Americans who all carried white posters.  It’s a poster with a picture of Natalee and the, partially hand-written, text reads: KIDNAPPED NATALEE HOLLOWAY BY JORAN VAN DER SLOOT. They were even putting up the posters in the school.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/book/excerpts.htm

My guess is that the kids at school added the Joran part (to the posters).
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2008, 12:44:55 PM »

Why did Paulus call, concerned that Joran was the last one with Natalee??  Thought they all believed the Holiday Inn story...then he would not have been the last...

They all lie!!  She told the same story in a Dutch interview in June 2007.  She was called because Joran was in big trouble...and I am banking on the fact that Joran is the one that made the call... She was never naive...

GREAT CATCH BUCKEYE!!!

Obviously ... Paulus was aware that the Holiday Inn dropoff was a lie prior to Anita arriving home from Holland on June 1, 2005.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2008, 12:45:20 PM »

ANITA, which is it?

Wednesday was June 1st in 2005.....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2008, 12:47:15 PM »

ANITA, which is it?

"the family" might that also include Joran's younger brothers?  One or both?

Maybe an uncle?  Cousin?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2008, 12:49:14 PM »

Joran's book:

P 115-116

(the following contradicts Paul van der Sloot's account of when Anita returned from the Netherlands)

Wednesday June 1, 2005

At  the end of the lessons my mother comes into the classroom and tells me to instantly come to her class room, and to not get on the school bus. I look at her totally surprised, but go to her class room which is next to the History room.

My mother tells me that earlier that day an invasion of jeeps and cars drove up with Americans who all carried white posters.  It’s a poster with a picture of Natalee and the, partially hand-written, text reads: KIDNAPPED NATALEE HOLLOWAY BY JORAN VAN DER SLOOT. They were even putting up the posters in the school.

Buckeye ... you are on a roll.

What I gather from Joran's words ... Anita must have come home from Holland on Wednesday July 1, 2005 and ... went directly to the work or ... did she make a special trip to the school?

Janet

++++++++

Anita van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
June 23, 2005

_____

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2008, 12:51:05 PM »

Joran's book:

P 115-116

Wednesday June 1, 2005

Where was Joran?  Didn't he see the invasion first hand?  Didn't any of the other students see the invasion?  Were there other students in school that day?  No rumors?  Speculation?  Joran didn't notice these Americans prior to his mother (or someone else) telling him?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: July 01, 2008, 12:53:06 PM »

Joran's book:

P 115-116

Wednesday June 1, 2005

Buckeye ... you are on a roll.

What I gather from Joran's words ... Anita must have come home from Holland on Wednesday July 1, 2005 and ... went directly to the work or ... did she make a special trip to the school?

Janet

++++++++

Anita van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
June 23, 2005

I was just about to post about this.....after a long flight from NL, she's in her classroom....she was there when Jug and/or his friends visited the school with the posters....mmmmmm

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: July 01, 2008, 12:54:32 PM »

ANITA, which is it?

SUNDAY, MAY 29, 2005 - Natalee/Joran encounter at the Black Jack table.

MONDAY, MAY 30, 2005 - Natalee is reported missing.

TUESDAY, MAY 31, 2005 - Twitty group encounter at the VDS' residence.

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1, 2005 - Anita returns to Aruba from Holland.

++++++

Klaas, please delete my previous post.  I messed up.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2008, 12:55:39 PM »

Anita van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
June 23, 2005

Why was she so surprised?  She says Paulus called her....oh maybe she didn't know that yet...or perhaps she says Paulus called her because it was Joran...maybe Joran had Anita's phone and they want to say Paulus made the call...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2008, 12:56:39 PM »

ANITA, which is it?

Wednesday was June 1st in 2005.....

Good catch!

Here's a graphic for all for future reference.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: July 01, 2008, 01:25:03 PM »

all terrific points Monks. Ya know the real strategy here is to drag this thing out as long as possible in a sense. That SENSE is so no one will be able accurately remember anything. If this thing ever went to trial there would have to be a note pinned to the body of Natalee that said "JORAN DID IT" containing his DNA.

this is not a new strategy - just one guilty parties employ.

When called to testify, all of the Sloots and their enablers and supporters will claim they do not remember - and will not be subject to perjury. After-all how can anyone remember their exact movements from 3-5 or more years ago. And some stupid ass judge will be believe it all.

Drag it out as long as possible - it's a two pronged defense. Stall - then claim you don't remember.

woo hoo 'R00ba!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.