May 17, 2024, 03:12:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 292246 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: July 05, 2008, 05:16:40 PM »

Johan - thank you for the beautiful rose!

Now to your question.  After leaving  CnC could they have turned left instead of right at the corner where Diamonds International is.  Not sure if that's legal or not, it's not the direction Deepak says he went.

Walked around to behind CnC where Deepak's car was:

Then according to Deepak:

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: July 05, 2008, 05:17:37 PM »

Why would Klaas say or do anything? Now you are insulting me as a Moderator and insuiating that I will be changing posts? If I was gonna erase anything it would be the Lady comment that has you so riled up,that obviously was not the right choice of word and you took it out of context. You mean I got personal with a friend of your here that was lying about me,attacking me for no reason and trying to get me kicked off the forum because she is crazy?

This is probably not the place to discuss this. I will e-mail you later.

Have a great night all!!!
Heading to the Monkey Brother's house with a great Greek Pasta Salad!!!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 05:21:16 PM by Observer » Logged

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: July 05, 2008, 05:31:53 PM »

Why would Klaas say or do anything? Now you are insulting me as a Moderator and insuiating that I will be changing posts? If I was gonna erase anything it would be the Lady comment that has you so riled up,that obviously was not the right choice of word and you took it out of context. You mean I got personal with a friend of your here that was lying about me,attacking me for no reason and trying to get me kicked off the forum because she is crazy?

This is probably not the place to discuss this. I will e-mail you later.

Have a great night all!!!
Heading to the Monkey Brother's house with a great Greek Pasta Salad!!!

Don't bother emailing me..You should have just been honest the real reason you called me out on the forum today and why you called me out months ago based on lies and sickening behavior by your friend. Very insulting indeed...

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: July 05, 2008, 05:34:06 PM »

Well I want to hear from both of you because I'm confused 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #644 on: July 05, 2008, 06:27:15 PM »

I wish you would learn all that I have..Am I supposed to forget about the infiltrator and confidant sent from the Aruban OM in Holland that secretly recorded and video'd Joran, that was talked about in several Dutch papers in November 2007? Am I supposed to think that was someone other then Patrick and that the Van Der Sloots enormous team did not read these articles either? There was another recording and infiltrating Joran the same time as Patrick?  Did you know we had a poll set up who we thought this Infiltrator was on November 24th?

You really need to open your eyes a bit and take a closer look at his so called infiltration,case is solved and Beth is at peace.  It is so obvious to me and even more obvious when I look at everything else Patrick has said. Then go over to his blog and read his disgusting,lying and ignorant comments in his boycott thread. He is no friend of mine or Natalee's and I will never ever give him one penny for his book. Fits into a box? Please lady,I have followed this case very closely since June 2005 and all I care about is the truth,everybody knows that. He is the one with a ulterior motive and it's obvious and you are backing him up. He refuses to talk to me and I don't blame him because I would rip him to shreds and expose him as the lying creep that he is.

I just wish you had a bit more open mind about Patrick. You might have your doubts about him & his actions....to describe him as a total fake is a bit too much I believe. He's not a perfect undercover & no saint indeed. But it seems you have made up your mind about him & his integrity....and everything you see and hear is explained in a way that fits in that box. I do hope you will read his book; that gives a good view on him.

Geez who left the heat on outside? 

Thanks for translating GBMW  We can agree to disagree on Patrick..I have watched him very closely and I am extremely confident in what I said. The issue goes way beyond the context of his words. I don't see why he regrets doing this..He wanted to become a millionaire and for the boycott to end..That is what he wished for. He is a total fake..I am sure of it..

I don't speak for anyone at SM,so please do not stop translating because of what me and a couple others think.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree ******* Patric did this not for the NH Case but for his own wallet!
I don't trust him at all !
Peter R de vries is Oke but this guy  brrrrrrrrrrr

I am with Johan, and ******* on that one.

Patrick Van der eem is a dimestore turkle burger. (with BARBECUE SAUCCCCCCE!)

He did massive carnal damage to Joran, YAYYYYYY!!!! Joran SO deserves it.

...but every time he opens that mouth with the cut that puzzy
gave himself while shaving one day... it is increasingly
apparent he did it for Aruba to try and end the boycott!
(not out of the goodness from his heart for Natalee & her family.)

I don't know about ya'll...but it just makes me more determined
THAN EVERRRRR to finish them off for good.

Like Joran Van der sloot would say:

"Aruba is asking for it! I get a KICK OUT OF IT! My father is weak, my lawyers are stupid, and the entire A.L.E. are a bunch of dumb PUTASSSSS!"

I keep praying that Peter R. De Vries is the man everyone says he is, & he will
put them out of business for good. There's no doubt in my mind about this...
his last broadcast had a nuclear bomb effect on Aruba. If the man hits them
with a couple more... THEY'LL BE HANGING UP OUT OF BUSINESS SIGNS IN
EVERY ESTABLISHMENT ALL OVER THE ISLAND. GAME OVER. Look at some
of what Peter has done already... he is murdering them, De Vries style!
I'm onboard with Peter so far.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #645 on: July 05, 2008, 06:33:51 PM »

About that book for me is that not important ( i don't buy it ) ,only what Joran said is important .

The writer is   E.E. Bryars she is from the states ( i don't think Patrick can write a book or even a normal letter )
Did she wrote it in dutch ? i don't think so

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: July 05, 2008, 06:36:20 PM »

We have a discussion on fok about the C&C area
i post a pic now with a question in it

maybe you have to use the scrollbar

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: July 05, 2008, 06:38:46 PM »

Well I want to hear from both of you because I'm confused 

DON'T LOOK MS. KLASSEND - they are giving each other a massage is all. Yep. That's it! A massage!
We don't need to look further into this. It's a holiday cheer is all.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: July 05, 2008, 06:43:14 PM »

Kermit - thanks, I needed that 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: July 05, 2008, 06:44:57 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: July 05, 2008, 06:45:45 PM »

Kermit - thanks, I needed that 

See I think I look good in sunglasses.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #651 on: July 05, 2008, 06:47:16 PM »

ROFLLLLLL!!!!!!   Kermit!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: July 05, 2008, 06:49:16 PM »

Some people like massages, me I like to give rides

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #653 on: July 05, 2008, 06:53:03 PM »

i am looking for the other corner 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: July 05, 2008, 06:57:37 PM »

I see there is a big discussion going on over at BFN regarding Patrick's book.  I'm really not sure how disecting more of Joran's lies entwined with Patrick's lies will bring resolution to this case but I'm probably wrong. 

I have already started a thread with the translations of the book.  Feel free to discuss in that thread or this thread if you wish.

I think I need a break.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: July 05, 2008, 06:57:42 PM »

I believe Ms. Klassend posted this years ago.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: July 05, 2008, 07:00:32 PM »

I'm Dutch, I work for a Dutch newsprogramme...so I read some Dutch papers now and then. Very Happy.  What you are talking about when it comes to November 2007 and the articles is half truths & speculation. They're rumours that came along when they were arrested in November; those comments came along...combined with the bugging of the Kalpoe home, tapping phones etc. In general: it's just media / press mixing up things & not reporting things accurately; let's call it a Julia Renfro approach....you won't believe me and that's fine.

When it comes to the infiltration / Peter R. de Vries (and thus Patrick in this matter)....I've helped the team of Peter R. de Vries now and then a little bit in this case and quite a lot of other cases (mind you: he works on many, many crimecases) as well during a few years already. I also know people that have worked / work with him. I think it's safe to say that I know more about the work / workethics of Peter R. de Vries & his team than any poster on this forum.
You hardly know the guy nor his team and you jump to extreme conclusions. That is your right; I was just asking you to keep your mind a bit open. Cause your way of reasoning doesn't fit with what happened / the context sometimes etc. It's all too much to explain but some of your ideas just don't add up but you use them for your conclusion either way.

If you don't want to keep an open mind & stick to your opinion; that is really fine with me. But than just say: let's agree to disagree. But there is no need to get rude or get an attitude. It's not nice & it's not the way to discuss according to me.

Please don't assume things about how I feel & think about certain things....by reading how you think I feel; I can tell you you're wrong. I don't think the case is solved, Beth is at peace & the infiltration was perfect.

Beth would only be at real peace if she could get her daughter back & I think you would agree with me that's not going to happen. Now she wants justice for Natalee; those who have hurt her, those who have helped with the cover up...she wants them to be held accountable for what they did. The infiltration wasn't perfect; but in the end it re opened the case. Joran has lied within the confession; so there is a lot of work to be done..to figure out what was a lie & what wasn't...what could be little leads etc. I think the ALE has enough evidence to prosecute him & some others. It seems politics are in the way of getting justice done. But I do have some faith in the ALE & hope for the best.

The confesson wasn't a complete succes; I agree. But no doubt he was there when something happened with Natalee...the moment he recaptures the seizures...no person with common sense can look at that and think otherwise. And the world got to see that & a whole lot more; everybody that was fooled by Jorans acting got to see the real person & his character behind the facade. And because it is obvious he was there: it immediateley implies he is involved in her dissapearance. No matter what the other aspects in the confession might say: boat, Daury, phonecall....true / false...it doesn't matter: he was there!

I do think the confession of Joran was for Beth the moment to really let go of the little hope she had left of ever finding Natalee alive and well...somewhere. I could be wrong of course but when we spoke to her she said she had some inner peace now. I believed her. That inner peace for Beth is directly linked to the work that Peter, Patrick and the team did for months. And I, for one, am grateful for them for giving that to her.

You don't like Patrick, you think he's a total fraud. Well with that kind of thinking...do you think it's weird he doesn't want to talk to you? And for me: it's about what Joran says in the car; and it says a lot about Joran that he confided in a person like Patrick. You catch a thug with a thug. And I think Patrick really did play a thug for some part. I don't think he's a goody boy nowadays BTW. If you would read his book you would get a better idea about who he is & his character and this operation. I'm sorry to read you're not planning to read the book. I think it would clear a lot up & you might feel different about certain aspects.

I know you've been around since the beginning ******* and I have a lot of respect for you. I value your opinion & can't imagine the work & energy you have put into helping Natalee and her family. I'm only new here, not that well informed but I'm doing my best. Three years of information, half truths, rumour, speculation & bullshit to work through is hard work. I'm not perfect & might have some naive / stupid remarks now and then; I don't mind you telling me this, as long as it's done in a respectful manner. Could also be that even if you've given me your input I still might have my own views...and there shouldn't be anything wrong with that.

I wish you would learn all that I have..Am I supposed to forget about the infiltrator and confidant sent from the Aruban OM in Holland that secretly recorded and video'd Joran, that was talked about in several Dutch papers in November 2007? Am I supposed to think that was someone other then Patrick and that the Van Der Sloots enormous team did not read these articles either? There was another recording and infiltrating Joran the same time as Patrick?  Did you know we had a poll set up who we thought this Infiltrator was on November 24th?

You really need to open your eyes a bit and take a closer look at his so called infiltration,case is solved and Beth is at peace.  It is so obvious to me and even more obvious when I look at everything else Patrick has said. Then go over to his blog and read his disgusting,lying and ignorant comments in his boycott thread. He is no friend of mine or Natalee's and I will never ever give him one penny for his book. Fits into a box? Please lady,I have followed this case very closely since June 2005 and all I care about is the truth,everybody knows that. He is the one with a ulterior motive and it's obvious and you are backing him up. He refuses to talk to me and I don't blame him,because I would rip him to shreds and expose him as the lying creep that he is. How much money has he already given to Joran?

I just wish you had a bit more open mind about Patrick. You might have your doubts about him & his actions....to describe him as a total fake is a bit too much I believe. He's not a perfect undercover & no saint indeed. But it seems you have made up your mind about him & his integrity....and everything you see and hear is explained in a way that fits in that box. I do hope you will read his book; that gives a good view on him.

Geez who left the heat on outside? 

Thanks for translating GBMW  We can agree to disagree on Patrick..I have watched him very closely and I am extremely confident in what I said. The issue goes way beyond the context of his words. I don't see why he regrets doing this..He wanted to become a millionaire and for the boycott to end..That is what he wished for. He is a total fake..I am sure of it..

I don't speak for anyone at SM,so please do not stop translating because of what me and a couple others think.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: July 05, 2008, 07:01:17 PM »

I believe Ms. Klassend posted this years ago.

Yep Kermit - all a matter of interpretation of Deepak's statement. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: July 05, 2008, 07:11:31 PM »

I see there is a big discussion going on over at BFN regarding Patrick's book.  I'm really not sure how dissecting more of Joran's lies entwined with Patrick's lies will bring resolution to this case but I'm probably wrong. 

I have already started a thread with the translations of the book.  Feel free to discuss in that thread or this thread if you wish.

I think I need a break.

I would like to add that I do believe that no matter what Patrick's motives are/were, it has brought attention back to Joran and the case. 

I would also like to add that I have no intention of arguing or breaking up arguments today.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #659 on: July 05, 2008, 07:16:30 PM »

You can read GBMW translations on the book..Much appreciated!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2981.0

You all know what I think..What is interesting is when we saw the case solved TV show and the best work De Vries says he has ever done,Joran talked about using a pay phone to call Daury,He arriving with his boat and threw Natalee in the ocean and then he threw his brand new shoes away. Apparently in the book he confessed again that he was lying about all of this..lol..Of course Patrick never calls him out on any of it 

Ok,  I have not been posting here for quite some time, but do read.   I finally see an opening as to why I quit posting here and I thank Lisa for opening up an opportunity for me,  though I should have just spoke up awhile ago, I didn't.  I didn't want to get banned or bashed as so many others did for not agreeing with Obs.

First, There is no doubt Obs has done alot of work and it has been great appreciated.   But as Lisa said, as a MOD, I would think a little more restraint is expected because of that (such as Klaas dose, God Bless her).   There are MANY of us who have been here since the beginning, many very hardworking posters who have done everything they can possibly do.  I regret that Obs feels he is the only one qualified and allowed to have his opinion only, as I've watched people's posts conveniently removed,  long time posters get banned because they didn't agree or tried to look outside the box and so many who left on there own just because of this.  There is only so much rehashing that can be done, before it gets old and get's nowhere.   As long as people are respectful to Natalee and family, EVERYBODY should be allowed to have an opinion, agreed with or not!

Has anybody noticed there are few people left here?  I remain in contact with many (who were banned or who left for various reasons) who are furious at Obs arrogance and judgements.  We have ALL worked hard, you just happened to become MOD with power you have abused, in my mind.  e.g.  Anna's posts being removed.  Only one example, but that was the final straw for me.   And YES,  as Lisa said, I too believe Patrick has been a huge help, no matter what!  Doesn't Beth and Dave's opinon of him matter more!?    Yes, they DO know more than any of us, so who are WE to judge!?

I've always loved SM and my monkey family, and still have a great deal of respect for some of the few who are left and some of the newbies (especially the Dutch posters), but enough is enough.  Just like in any family there is always one who has the stronger personality and feels they are better than anyone else, always having to toot there own horn, rather than be peaceful, and uniter for one cause - FAMILY.  Obs, you've done great work for the case, but you need to start actling like a MOD, not judge and persocutioner of posters, who don't with you because you've "been here since the beginning"!  Many of us have!

I would think those who are still left here, consider why so many people have left.  It's a shame, because SM is a great forum and fights for good causes.  But the Natalee thread has been ruined......   If I don't get banned, I will just continue to post in the Political thread, where some of the old family still are.

I apoligize for the rant, but my beloved forum has been going down hill, and it saddens me.  We need to get back to the day when we could all discuss and debate and agree to disagree, as a forum is supposed to be without fear of getting banned.   At this rate, nobody will be left.

OB...I am sure I am going to get a smack down from Klaas for this and I will take it when it comes.

I have seen you get personal with posters in the past, and we all have at one time or another. But as a mod, I would expect you to use more self control and more discretion with your words.

I found your post to GB's very offensive, I imagine if it was offensive to me, it had to be offensive to others. I would expect you to use a bit more diplomacy as a moderator.

We all have our opinions and I think there is plenty of room for differences. Why not debate your opinion logically instead of throwing in ....."Listen lady...I have been here from day one", as though that makes you an expert.

We have a great friend in GB...I would suggest you refer her to archives or factual articles to read up on instead of the "listen lady" comments when you are making a point, makes for an better argument. I really don't want to see her leave us, she brings much to the board.

And don't take this the wrong way...but don't think about changing my posts. Leave all as is. If I am to take criticism for my words, I will take responsibility, just don't go changing history...ok?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.