May 21, 2024, 08:23:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #178 1/14/11 - 1/27/11  (Read 159617 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #580 on: January 21, 2011, 02:25:45 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-baez-denied-20110120,0,656597.story
Judge denies Jose Baez motion to reconsider sanctions
Chief Judge Belvin Perry today denied a request by Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez to remove a sanction imposed on him for failing to turn over discovery documents to the prosecution.

It means that Perry's finding early this month that Baez "willfully violated" his court order will stand, as will Baez's payment of $583.73 to the prosecution for costs associated with raising the sanction issue against him.

In his order, Perry notes that the defense team's request for the court to reconsider the punishment mistakenly cites "civil contempt," a finding the prosecution had asked for, but not what Perry found in his ruling to punish Baez.

"Counsel [for the defense] argues a determination of civil contempt is unnecessary to ensure compliance with the court's order regarding discovery," Perry wrote. "However, as the record will clearly reflect, the court did not hold counsel in contempt."

Perry found Baez in willful violation of a discovery order, a sanction allowed under the Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure. Baez was ordered to turn over his expert witness testimony details, so that the prosecution could prepare for depositions.
In his order today, Perry included a lengthy footnote critical of the defense team's efforts to convince the court that Baez made a good faith effort to provide the discovery information about the expert witnesses on time.

"Counsel now details efforts to fax approximately 300 pages, which the clerk's office declined, as well as attorney William Slabaugh's trek through rush hour traffic to file these pages, only to reach the courthouse after closing time on the date the information was due," Perry wrote, noting that the defense had not previously made that information known.
"Regardless, counsel was directed to provide a statement of the specific subjects upon which the expert will testify and offer opinions; the substance of the facts to which the expert is expected to testify; and a summary of the expert's opinions and the ground for each opinion," Perry wrote. "Dropping 300 pages of documentation into the court file cannot reasonably be interpreted to comply with this direction."

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie. If she is convicted, she faces a possible death penalty sentence. Her trial is set to start in May.

oH, HE IS JUST TOO GOOD.  LOVED THE WAY HE WORDED THIS, ESPECIALLY THE TREK PART.  Sorry about the caps part, had caps on for work and am too lazy to retype it.  I apologize, i am not screaming at anybody. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: January 21, 2011, 02:45:12 AM »

In the middle of my family visit but took time out to catch up on the case and all I have to say is  Im doing  ::cartwheel::s A)  As I anticipated CJBP would not reconsider the sanction B)  Witnesses giving testimony that the area was indeed under water & deep C) and most important, justice is on the way for Caylee 

Capp
does that mean? that the sanction will remaind on file with the florida bar?
TIA

I'm not Cappy, but I would say a definite YES! 

Nope, she's not Cappy but maybe a sister from another mister      The sanction is indeed on file, in fact they denoted it in their news release a few weeks back.  He was never found to be in contempt of court but he was sanctioned, fined to reimburse the State for the amount it cost them to file the motion.   I'm pretty sure its safe to say this is just the beginning because Bozo is too dense to get the memo....eventually it will totally sux to be him.

It already "totally sux to be him."  Jus sayin.........................

I looked 3 times for a whistleing, I ain't done nottin type of emoticon but could not find one.  Lordy me.  So, I went and found me one on the innernet.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And for you Bozo:

P.s.  Phew, that was a lot of work making that just right.  Bozo is so worth it though.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: January 21, 2011, 02:48:06 AM »

I am furious, and I don't even live there.  I used to live there, does that count, and I lived there 2 different times, never in ohr-lando though. 

Both times moved back the heck out of FL because: 1.  There are too many sexual preditors in that state for my liking, and I have beautiful chlidren, and,  2.  It is do ever-loving hot for me there.  I don't like going swimming on X-mas day. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: January 21, 2011, 02:50:03 AM »

I am furious, and I don't even live there.  I used to live there, does that count, and I lived there 2 different times, never in ohr-lando though. 

Both times moved back the heck out of FL because: 1.  There are too many sexual preditors in that state for my liking, and I have beautiful chlidren, and,  2.  It is do ever-loving hot for me there.  I don't like going swimming on X-mas day. 

Self Edit

Both times moved back the heck out of FL because: 1.  There are too many sexual preditors in that state for my liking, and I have beautiful chlidren, and,  2.  It is do too ever-loving hot for me there.  I don't like going swimming on X-mas day.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: January 21, 2011, 02:56:29 AM »

Self Edit

Both times moved back the heck out of FL because: 1.  There are too many sexual preditors in that state for my liking, and I have beautiful chlidren, and,  2.  It is do too ever-loving hot for me there.  I don't like going swimming on X-mas day.

P.s.  Please don't think that I thiml that the people who do live in Florida do not have beautiful children.  I just would rather not live there with all the pedophiles and I worry alot about stupid things.  Am I digging myself in deeper?   

Oh, I give up.  FLORIDA IS BEAUTIFUL.   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: January 21, 2011, 07:38:07 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26561291/detail.html
Perry Won't Reconsider Defense Sanctions
Judge In Case Against Casey Says Defense Was Never Held In Contempt

POSTED: 3:32 pm EST January 20, 2011
UPDATED: 3:56 pm EST January 20, 2011

Perry Won't Reconsider Defense Sanctions
Judge In Case Against Casey Says Defense Was Never Held In Contempt
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry said Thursday he won't reconsider his decision to sanction Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez.

Perry filed an order on Thursday, denying a defense request that he wipe clean a finding of contempt.

READ: Perry Won't Reconsider   http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26561606/detail.html
Perry said Thursday he never in fact held the defense in civil contempt. Perry said at a December hearing that he would consider contempt in future instances if the defense failed to comply with court orders.

The defense argued that the sanctions were not necessary for attorneys to comply with the order and that attorneys had tried very hard to meet deadlines set by the court
Baez was ordered to pay the state $583.72 for the cost prosecutors incurred in filing their motion for sanctions.

Baez sent prosecutors his check last week, along with a letter from fellow defense attorney Cheney Mason that asked prosecutors consider not cashing the check.

Mason said there was a "good faith reason" not to cash the check, given the impact on Baez and his "youth and relative experience in these matters," he wrote in the letter.
another smackdown -- me loves it!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: January 21, 2011, 08:00:29 AM »

From WESH
Casey Defense Witnesses: Area Was Submerged
Video  http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26562463/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: January 21, 2011, 08:33:31 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/01/21/casey-anthony-case-things-that-make-you-go-hmmmm/
Casey Anthony Case – Things That Make You Go Hmmmm
01/21/2011 donchais

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: January 21, 2011, 08:36:18 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/justice-for-caylee-marie-anthony-little.html
Friday, January 21, 2011
Justice For Caylee Marie Anthony: Little Steps Make For A Good Day

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: January 21, 2011, 09:34:53 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/01/21/casey-anthony-case-things-that-make-you-go-hmmmm/
Casey Anthony Case – Things That Make You Go Hmmmm
01/21/2011 donchais

snipped:

Tomfoolery and buffoonery are whats bringing the Big Top down!   Amen to that!!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: January 21, 2011, 09:53:44 AM »

P.s.  Please don't think that I thiml that the people who do live in Florida do not have beautiful children.  I just would rather not live there with all the pedophiles and I worry alot about stupid things.  Am I digging myself in deeper?   

Florida IS beautiful and there is a lot of ugly as well, just like any where. Sexual predators are everywhere, even in your hometown.  All children are beautiful and innocent and deserve to live safely and happily.  I grew up in the mid '50s -'60s, the days when no one locked their doors, a child could ride his bike all over town and even out on the country roads without a care or a worry that harm would come to them.  Those days are gone for all children as far as I can tell.  Yes, children were abused, kidnapped and murdered back then, but I sure don't think it was at the rate it is today. Unfortunately the laws are still stuck back to those times, IMO and this is what needs to change to really help protect our children. For some reason, our government places little value on our children, in many ways.   moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: January 21, 2011, 10:11:41 AM »

Good Morning! I'm in a circus kind of day mood. I am so happy about Judge Perry's decision yesterday. Thank you everyone for the good links this morning.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: January 21, 2011, 10:14:07 AM »

Florida IS beautiful and there is a lot of ugly as well, just like any where. Sexual predators are everywhere, even in your hometown.  All children are beautiful and innocent and deserve to live safely and happily.  I grew up in the mid '50s -'60s, the days when no one locked their doors, a child could ride his bike all over town and even out on the country roads without a care or a worry that harm would come to them.  Those days are gone for all children as far as I can tell.  Yes, children were abused, kidnapped and murdered back then, but I sure don't think it was at the rate it is today. Unfortunately the laws are still stuck back to those times, IMO and this is what needs to change to really help protect our children. For some reason, our government places little value on our children, in many ways.   moo

Oh, what a beautiful Caylee.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: January 21, 2011, 11:36:06 AM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/01/21/is-jose-baez-a-slow-learner/
Is Jose Baez a Slow Learner?  01/21/11

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: January 21, 2011, 12:04:07 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
01/21/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
Via Skype / Webex
01/21/2011           Motion
State of Florida's; for Petition of Writ of Habeas Corpus Ad Testificadum
01/21/2011           Order
on State's Motion for Petition of Writ of Habeas Corpus Ad Testificadum

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: January 21, 2011, 12:16:34 PM »

Yes, I have quite a few of them living in my town too, I check from time to time.  They are everywhere. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: January 21, 2011, 12:20:54 PM »

As an example of how I worry about stupid things. 

I live in a state the does not have the Death penalty, get this, just in case my children grow up and somehow get involved in something that could put them on Death Row.

I have always wanted to live in Texas, but I won't go there because of the DP. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: January 21, 2011, 12:29:11 PM »

Notice of Hearing for March 2 - 3.pdf 01-21-11
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Notice%20of%20Hearing%20for%20March%202%20-%203.pdf
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: January 21, 2011, 12:31:29 PM »

Thanks northern.This should be a very interesting hearing.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: January 21, 2011, 01:02:35 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26572682/detail.html
Casey's Pen Pal Will Return To Orlando
Judge Grant's State's Motion Asking For Robyn Adams' Return

POSTED: 12:26 pm EST January 21, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's jailhouse pen pal will be returning to Central Florida.

Prosecutors in the case asked that Judge Belvin Perry grant permission to return Robyn Adams to Orlando for testimony in the case.

Adams, a convicted drug dealer, is serving time in a federal prison in Tallahassee, but once spent time in the Orange County Jail with Anthony.

READ: State's Request  http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26572722/detail.html
READ: Perry Grants Request   http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26572802/detail.html

Adams exchanged dozens of letters with Anthony while the two were in jail.

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick made the request.

Perry granted the order, and also notified Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings of his action.
Perry said the Orange County Sheriff's Office or its representative will be responsible for transporting Adams for testimony in the case, "or at such other time as the court may direct." No specific timeline was given.
Perry said the Orange County Sheriff's Office or its representative will be responsible for transporting Adams for testimony in the case, "or at such other time as the court may direct." No specific timeline was given.

READ: Casey Letters Part 1  http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26572824/detail.html
READ: Casey Letters Part 2  http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26572828/detail.html
The letters between Anthony and Adams discuss Anthony's search for Caylee, personal battles, Zenaida Gonzalez and other topics.

Anthony's murder trial is scheduled to begin in May. The next hearing in the case is scheduled for Feb. 4. WESH.com will provide live coverage.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.