May 13, 2024, 02:25:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 590981 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1640 on: March 14, 2009, 10:11:35 AM »

Good Morning I agree with you Mioyshi, cocky that's what I see when I look at Ron. I see anger a lot also. Saw this, don't know if it is true but kind of fits with cocky.   

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl...marriage-plans
# 11
I like how Ron said he took Misty out to dinner at Chilis, and then proposed to her. Well in fact they went to Chilis with the 3 yr old boy. They ordered dinner, drinking alot and was even high on something ( shocker huh ) well anyways they ate had a good time and when it came time for the check they had the nerve to say dont you know who we are, and was trying to make it know and like they were famous, well when they realized they had to pay they then claimed that the food was awful and the service was bad, so the manager comped the food but made them pay for the drinks.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1641 on: March 14, 2009, 10:16:56 AM »

Good Morning I agree with you Mioyshi, cocky that's what I see when I look at Ron. I see anger a lot also. Saw this, don't know if it is true but kind of fits with cocky.   

# 11
I like how Ron said he took Misty out to dinner at Chilis, and then proposed to her. Well in fact they went to Chilis with the 3 yr old boy. They ordered dinner, drinking alot and was even high on something ( shocker huh ) well anyways they ate had a good time and when it came time for the check they had the nerve to say dont you know who we are, and was trying to make it know and like they were famous, well when they realized they had to pay they then claimed that the food was awful and the service was bad, so the manager comped the food but made them pay for the drinks.

links not working for me. who posted that story?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1642 on: March 14, 2009, 10:18:34 AM »

# 11

Not working for me either... I thought one of the "locals" had said something similar "over yonder"

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: March 14, 2009, 10:21:08 AM »

This link worked to the Satsuma discussions about Ron and Misty.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: March 14, 2009, 10:21:49 AM »

i just found this if u want to read more up on the case it is about todays show

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/14/news/news01.txt

Thanks for the link...
Snipped from article.

"We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added.

My 2 cents... How hard is it to say "I don't know,I was at work" over and over,so well, guess they would be satisfied with his account.   

where does it say he gave no details, im not seeing that in the article linked?

It does not say that, but seems he says that on even questions that it makes no sense to answer with that.. Like on the newlywed appearance,they asked about his thoughts on what Crystal says Jr has said, you know,if he thought it true that Jr said it..he replied he did not know,he was working..... seems to be becoming his standard answer....

haha well if he was at work and keeps getting asked that by the media whats he supposed to say? by the time i heard the same interview question for the umpteenth time id be barking it too.

Did you watch that NY interview??  That answer did NOT fit the question... It was a wth moment....
If you could have seen the look on my face as I watched that and heard/seen that part,you would have laughed because I was in a state of jaw/floor syndrome. It left me puzzled. I have been one of the ones saying wait till there's more evidence/word out before saying RC did something, but that even left me wondering if he did...

oh ya, i watched it and youre right, they are both very awkward and unusure on camera. but i think anyone in their positions would be, and the thing from that interview that i dont undertand is, why say jrs supposed story of the man in black breaking in and taking her is a bunch of garbage? if he did something to her why would he dismiss any other possible tale of someone else being reponsible, the more suspects to cloud the issue the better, one would think?
That is a very good point. Is it possible that Misty did something stupid  (leaving after children went to sleep or something) and is afraid to tell? maybe afraid of being charged with neglect or afraid of what "others" may say or do if they find out..

All good points.... What stays with me is this...

both ron and and his mom said they picked childd from bus stop.
later, another grandmom went to rons house, to "help misty"..
I heard misty say on one interview...
"
I usually have to rub her legs at night, because her legs cramp. THat night, she "did not make a sound"......

Which makes me wonder what happened to child before she went to bed.....
    IE  >>-->>If someone hit haligh before bed, and that hit turned out to be one that shook her brain... WHen child goes to sleep, she does not wake up.. Misty finds her, tells ron...he knows the hit would be the real reason child died, so he told misty that she has to be quiet, as they have convinced young misty that she would be the one going to jail....

Mistys mom has already denied misty the signature needed to get married... But, now, all of a suddenly, and at the most innapropiate moment, she sighns papers. They all walk into court house, ron leading, and not holdding door for mom and misty.
THen on way out of court house, he again leaves mom and misty in the dust, as he makes way to the car.... Misty runs to catch up with him..

Misty is so young, in mind and spirit, she is only seeing the cinderella married life ahead of her.
THey could convince her of most anything to say, seems to me ...
Such a sad happening, but again, it is feeling more and more like the family knows more than they are telling...

I hate to ever say that, because people could say that about us too, as we have a missing family member... But, I have not gone to ny on a honneymoon since the kidnapping.
still shaking my head here... this is just some speculation on my part, and I do not mean anyone any harm.  But, all possibilities should be lookid into , until she is found.......

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: March 14, 2009, 10:22:18 AM »

# 11

Not working for me either... I thought one of the "locals" had said something similar "over yonder"

oh ok, thank you. if its not reported as a verifiable fact, i take it with a grain of salt...you never know whos behind any screen name on the net.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: March 14, 2009, 10:22:27 AM »

It was on Topix, for some reason I have trouble with links, sorry. It's hard to judge comments on Topix, some people over there are very angry, so I don't know if this is made up or not. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: March 14, 2009, 10:23:12 AM »

I also find Ron very cocky, like, in I am getting away with this cocky. When LE arrived, he didn't give any information, he was too upset.
Did he work inside or outside ?
Is there even a small window of opportunity ? Lunch time ot an early leave ? Does he punch a clock ?
Misty is a puzzle to me. The puzzle part is how she could hold up under questioning.
LE thinks she is the key, but they have nothing to arrest her for. Being young and having a faulty memory. She just turned seventeen, been out of school for a couple of years, maybe a grade seven ? And probably wasn't dong real well before then. 
It's been four weeks, maybe whoever is getting away with it.   
I like the look of the lawyer and her investigator that Crystal hired. Get someone with a brain in the mix. Do you think the young child Ron is safe with Misty and Ron ? 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: March 14, 2009, 10:25:59 AM »

# 11

morning rc, and remember, that is a small town, so, the scuttlebutt most often has some meritt, although I have not read this link either. 
AND, does anyone remember someone saying, ron was seen at a convience store at around 2 am that night??
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: March 14, 2009, 10:27:06 AM »

I also find Ron very cocky, like, in I am getting away with this cocky. When LE arrived, he didn't give any information, he was too upset.
Is there even a small window of opportunity ? Lunch time ot an early leave ? Does he punch a clock ?
Misty is a puzzle to me. The puzzle part is how she could hold up under questioning.
LE thinks she is the key, but they have nothing to arrest her for. Being young and having a faulty memory. She just turned seventeen, been out of school for a couple of years, maybe a grade seven ? And probably wasn't dong real well before then. 
I like the look of the lawyer and her investigator that Crystal hired. Get someone with a brain in the mix. Do you think the young child Ron is safe with Misty and Ron ? 

well, neither ron nor misty exposed him as a 'possible witness' on whoraldo for the whole world to see. thats probably where she got the money for a lawyer anyway.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1650 on: March 14, 2009, 10:28:44 AM »

Does anyone have any info on this guy that goes by "Cobra" ? I know hes a PI..But does anyone have his real name, a website for him , anything?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: March 14, 2009, 10:28:58 AM »

Do you think that Crystal got suckered in by Geraldo ?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: March 14, 2009, 10:30:29 AM »

Does anyone have any info on this guy that goes by "Cobra" ? I know hes a PI..But does anyone have his real name, a website for him , anything?
No. I wish I could remember at  what point in time I read that one.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: March 14, 2009, 10:32:46 AM »

Do you think that Crystal got suckered in by Geraldo ?

no, i think she saw dollar signs and jumped right in with both feet. that doesnt make him any less of a scumbag tho imo.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: March 14, 2009, 10:32:54 AM »

morning kat gram,,,,,,Most deffinatly the son RON IS IN DANGER THERE WITH HIS FATHER>
His sister has been taken, and the babysitter who did not do her job well, allowed the child to be removed or is lying as to what the real truth is.

If I were bio mom, I would get new lawyer to get my son away from them.
AND, if rj DID see the taker, then that taker may want to silence him also.
THe ron jr should be protected as if he was a witness....imo

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1655 on: March 14, 2009, 10:33:52 AM »

Ya I went back and looked at the other posts but I havent found anything except where they say hes on the case for Crystal.. I just wanted to check him out...
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: March 14, 2009, 10:34:22 AM »

its in this thread, sorry, just dont know what page. klaas posted a link.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1657 on: March 14, 2009, 10:36:08 AM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T64CM6QQI4JPR8EM5

Something smells funny

Comments: 50

Daytona Beach

ISP: Saint Augustine, FL

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday

Politically Incorrect wrote:
    <quoted text>
    Getting drunk? You have proof of that? The restaurant would lose their license for that. You think they'd do that, when they surely plan to be in business long after Ronald 'n Misty are old news? Don't you feel if she were drinkin', there would be patrons coming out of the walls, to be seen on TV, adding another page to the saga of Ronald 'n Misty? I use to smoke, from the age of 14, so I'm not one to judge that. Neither are the majority who are sqawkin' about it. The same w/sex. It's only "GASP"ing matter, when it has to do with a case on the front burner. How many, besides me, had sex before 17? Be honest now.
    Unless you see it in media print/video, and sometimes not even then, you can't take something you hear on a blog, as the gospel.

Something smells funny:
Shows you how much you know, this is not hear say or anything this was seen first hand, do you not understand the concept of first hand, they went into Chilis Saturday with the 3 yr old boy, ordered up alot of food and drinks, getting smashed, and when the bill came they said well dont you know who we are, and when the waitress said they had to still pay, they got the manager complained about the food and service, so they were given free food but still had to pay for the drinks. I dont give a damn about them drinking, smoking or whatever the only problem I have is they did that with a 3yr old, and that they expect stuff for free cause they think they are someone like they are famous.

I am so happy for you that you can brag about smoking and drinking at an early age.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1658 on: March 14, 2009, 10:36:15 AM »

morning kat gram,,,,,,Most deffinatly the son RON IS IN DANGER THERE WITH HIS FATHER>
His sister has been taken, and the babysitter who did not do her job well, allowed the child to be removed or is lying as to what the real truth is.

Yep Yep.. I agree...And it doesnt help when they tell the media who he is staying with while they are in New York either...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: March 14, 2009, 10:36:41 AM »

I totally agree with you, I wondered when I first heard that story about a man in black, why was that little boy not being protected?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.