May 17, 2024, 08:10:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 316292 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: January 15, 2009, 12:28:58 PM »

rmcalo~

Regarding:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8256004&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Bunch of hogwash, imo

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: January 15, 2009, 12:30:11 PM »

Here's a great pic I found

OMG!!!  this is comedy central today

Regrets, I've had a few......
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1342 on: January 15, 2009, 12:30:44 PM »

wait- the anthony's have given the MEDIA pictures of the crime scene/recovery scene?????? Was this not the reason that the judge imposed that ruling on the photos??? and wasnt it the anthony's that said that they did NOT think anyone besides the defense and state should see the photos!!!????

ashgasofghijaopsdfighaosfhgasodfhg###@@!!**&&&^^$^$^#
The Anthony's have never felt that any rules applied to them in my opinion. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: January 15, 2009, 12:31:39 PM »

Yes Wendi, Leroy & I are frozen (**insert frozen monkey picture here**) that I know of for sure, probably several others like boo, perri & numbers...etc. 

It was 1 degree out this morning.. currently 9. SO it's practically beach weather here! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: January 15, 2009, 12:31:46 PM »

Does anyone think there will be a document dump today? I just have a feeling there might be. Is anyone privy to any inside info who can tell?

I have no sources but I think some things are due 10 days after the last court day. I am not on my computer so I have no notes to refer to....ANYONE????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: January 15, 2009, 12:31:50 PM »

Deputy reassigned until Caylee Anthony investigation ends
Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:11 PM EST, January 15, 2009
The Orange County deputy sheriff accused of not properly following up on a tip in the Caylee Marie Anthony case was temporarily reassigned this morning, according to an agency spokesman.

Deputy Richard Cain, 40, was notified today that he will be reassigned to the material control/supply section until the internal investigation has been completed.

Cain has been criticized for the way he handled an August tip about Caylee Marie Anthony's remains and was previously accused of failing to properly investigate incidents. Cain was dispatched to the Suburban and Hopespring drives area where Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk reported a suspicious bag. The child's remains were later found in that area.

Kronk said the deputy who responded poked around the water with a metal stick and then "swept his head back and forth and said, 'I don't see anything,' and pretty much, that was it," Kronk said on ABC's Good Morning America earlier this week.

Video
Related links
Caylee Anthony case drained EquuSearch resources, leader says
Deputy in Caylee Anthony case cleared in earlier complaints
WATCH IT: Casey Anthony videos Video
 PHOTOS: It's Caylee Anthony. Crime-scene photos from where child's remains were found Photos
 PHOTOS: The Caylee Anthony saga after remains are found Photos
LISTEN: Calls between the utility worker who found Caylee's remains and his dispatcher Audio
LISTEN: 911 call: Utility worker reports skull found Audio
 PHOTOS: The Caylee Anthony saga Photos
PHOTOS: Caylee Anthony Photos
PHOTOS: Casey Anthony evidence photos released Photos
PHOTOS: Volunteers search for Caylee Marie Anthony Photos
The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning
READ FOR YOURSELF: Investigators' timeline in Casey Anthony case
READ FOR YOURSELF: Potential state witnesses in the Casey Anthony case
TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage
Florida's media circuses Photos Kronk didn't name the deputy. But an official with the Sheriff's Office said Cain was the only deputy to respond in August when Kronk was at the site. Cain went there Aug. 13.

As part of the reassignment, Cain was told to turn in his sworn credentials, agency issued equipment including his badges, gun, patrol car and radio. While in this new assignment he cannot represent himself as an Orange County deputy an any form, including off-duty work.

Cain, who was hired in June 2006, was assigned to the sector two uniform patrol division.

In the past Cain was accused of failing to properly investigate a threatening telephone call in March 2007, but that allegation was deemed unfounded, the sheriff's report showed. The outcome of a similar complaint against him in December 2006 was not available Tuesday.

The sheriff's office did not say when the internal investigation will be complete.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1346 on: January 15, 2009, 12:32:18 PM »

oh, it's dominic casey's photos? pheeew..i feel like an idiot now.LOL.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1347 on: January 15, 2009, 12:33:08 PM »

It is a whole 3 degrees right now.  I know Lovin isn't much warmer and Boo is North of me so she is probably suffering more than us!!
Its friggid here too..its 60 degrees!  Stop blowin your cold weather south!

It's supposed to get alot colder than that. Dolce! Better get the longjohns out! 

Tell your driver to get the car ready and drive around with the heat on! 
He had it all nice and ready for me this morning.  Smile  I do not own a longjohn.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: January 15, 2009, 12:33:41 PM »

Yes Wendi, Leroy & I are frozen (**insert frozen monkey picture here**) that I know of for sure, probably several others like boo, perri & numbers...etc. 

It was 1 degree out this morning.. currently 9. SO it's practically beach weather here! 

Oh my goodness, how could I possibly forget ANOTHERMONKEY?!?!?!?! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1349 on: January 15, 2009, 12:33:51 PM »

Apparently it is true, Dolce. NG seemed a bit surprised by it as well, but there was a lawyer and another "panelist" that said that's the way it is in Florida.
Oh I believe you 100% CBB, my state is so ass backwards I do not doubt it.  It just sounds ridiculous!  So would he receive immunity if he was subpoenad and then chose to lie under oath?  How would this work?
I am so writing my Governor about this.  Not right!!

The way it was explained is like this: If Lee gets a subpeona from the state, his testimony cannot be used to incriminate himself. If he says that he destroyed evidence, for example, there will be no charges. However, if there is independent factors that would prove he destroyed evidence, they could still bring charges. That's USE immunity and it's automatic if the State subpeona's him.

Blanket immunity would mean that Lee could not be charged with anything connected to this case no matter what. That is what his lawyer would like, but that would have to agreed upon with LE. It's not automatic with a subpeona.

I think I've stated that correctly, Dolce.   
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1350 on: January 15, 2009, 12:33:54 PM »

wait- the anthony's have given the MEDIA pictures of the crime scene/recovery scene?????? Was this not the reason that the judge imposed that ruling on the photos??? and wasnt it the anthony's that said that they did NOT think anyone besides the defense and state should see the photos!!!????

Hi nicnic....If you are referring to the article above, they were pictures 150 feet away and probably of the deserted property.   Not the recovery scene.

However, I guess the Anthony's wanted to ensure they got the $$$$ and didn't want anyone else but FOX to get access to them prior to news tonight.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: January 15, 2009, 12:36:05 PM »

Just got back from the grocery store, must have missed Sea Searcher's performance evaluation 

I thought you went to get dressed ? or did you go to the store and get dressed ?
Hopefully not in that order 

I thought I was in a clique of trouble...but anothermonkey straitened me out on what a clique was...so I feel better now 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: January 15, 2009, 12:36:12 PM »

It was 1 degree out this morning.. currently 9. SO it's practically beach weather here

Are you an Ohian too??

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1353 on: January 15, 2009, 12:36:25 PM »

Hello to everyone!
Hope all of you are feeling good.
 I have not been on for awhile.
And have been just reading  for the last few days.

Hi !  So what do you think of the happenings the past couple of days?
still alittle bit behind
my head is spinning
What is the mess with KC yelling about wanting to get preg.....Come On Girl Get Real.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: January 15, 2009, 12:36:42 PM »

Does anyone think there will be a document dump today? I just have a feeling there might be. Is anyone privy to any inside info who can tell?

I'm really hoping so.  With my luck it will happen next week since my schedule is sooo busy and I won't be around much..    

Were you by any chance listening to head line News? They mentioned briefly that the guy who took Kronks call has been reassigned to another department.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-011509,0,1746709.story

Deputy reassigned until Caylee Anthony investigation ends

Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
    12:11 PM EST, January 15, 2009

The Orange County deputy sheriff accused of not properly following up on a tip in the Caylee Marie Anthony case was temporarily reassigned this morning, according to an agency spokesman.

Deputy Richard Cain, 40, was notified today that he will be reassigned to the material control/supply section until the internal investigation has been completed.

Cain has been criticized for the way he handled an August tip about Caylee Marie Anthony's remains and was previously accused of failing to properly investigate incidents. Cain was dispatched to the Suburban and Hopespring drives area where Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk reported a suspicious bag. The child's remains were later found in that area.

Kronk said the deputy who responded poked around the water with a metal stick and then "swept his head back and forth and said, 'I don't see anything,' and pretty much, that was it," Kronk said on ABC's Good Morning America earlier this week.

Kronk didn't name the deputy. But an official with the Sheriff's Office said Cain was the only deputy to respond in August when Kronk was at the site. Cain went there Aug. 13.

As part of the reassignment, Cain was told to turn in his sworn credentials, agency issued equipment including his badges, gun, patrol car and radio. While in this new assignment he cannot represent himself as an Orange County deputy an any form, including off-duty work.

Cain, who was hired in June 2006, was assigned to the sector two uniform patrol division.

In the past Cain was accused of failing to properly investigate a threatening telephone call in March 2007, but that allegation was deemed unfounded, the sheriff's report showed. The outcome of a similar complaint against him in December 2006 was not available Tuesday.

The sheriff's office did not say when the internal investigation will be complete.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: January 15, 2009, 12:37:04 PM »

What the heck could these items be?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8256004&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Pictures where Caylee’s was found show items psychic saw

Last Edited: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 10:50 AM EST
Created: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 10:46 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A psychic in Virginia told private investigator Dominic Casey to search the woods near the Anthony family home back in November, a month before Caylee's body was discovered. George and Cindy Anthony’s' attorney gave the pictures to FOX 35’s Holly Bristow with permission from the family.

The agreement with the Anthony’s lawyer allowed FOX 35 to only show the photos in our Wednesday January 15, 2009 evening and night newscasts and not online at this time.

Deputies, the FBI and prosecutors have seen them already. The Anthony’s private investigator Dominic Casey took them the morning of November 15, 2008, five months to the day anyone had last seen Caylee and weeks before a meter reader found her remains. Shortly after he took them, a psychic called the PI saying she knew where Caylee Marie was.

Shaky home video shows the Anthony’s private investigator rummaging through this wooded area on suburban drive around the corner from the Anthony family home.

Dominic Casey was on the phone with psychic Ginette Matacia Lucas , states away in Virginia leading him to the place she saw Caylee in a dream.

Matacia-Lucas tells FOX 35 what she was telling Casey to look for. “You're looking for what may look like trash. It’s not going to be a body you're looking for. You're looking for what looks like trash...you're not looking for a little girl sitting on the curb.”

As Casey rummaged through the woods he stopped to take still pictures to document his search. He saw trash all over, an empty oil quart, a toilet. “He said he didn't see it and I said keep looking in the woods,” said Lucas.

But the trash like debris Matacia-Lucas wanted Dominic Casey looking for would be next to something specific. “I said try to look for a rock or a paver or something,” said Lucas.

Eventually the psychic tells Dominic Casey to look for three pavers in a row.

The pictures show Dominic Casey finding one paver and then another one and  finally after several minutes of feverishly searching he finds three pavers in a row next to an old tire.

Dominic Casey searched the area November 15, went back Sunday the 16th and then again on Tuesday the 18th. He tells fox 35 he was probably within 150 to 200 feet from where little caylee was found.

Dominic Casey says the more he found of what the psychic was describing on the phone, the more freaked out he got. He says this was a very emotional time for him.

I still haven't heard any official confirmation that DC was on the phone with this woman...ANYONE??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1356 on: January 15, 2009, 12:37:09 PM »

Matacia Lucas tells Dominic Casey while he is on the phone to her rummaging through the areas, "you're not looking for a little girl sitting on the curb." And this woman actually gets paid for this kind of stunning info?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: January 15, 2009, 12:37:18 PM »

Hi Lovin!    (What's funny is that my  kids actually had on their bathing suits this morning. They posted pictures of the sun, and umbrella, drinks, etc.. on the wall.. and had themselves a beach party.  )
Oh my goodness, how could I possibly forget ANOTHERMONKEY?!?!?!?! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1358 on: January 15, 2009, 12:37:24 PM »

The Anthony's have never felt that any rules applied to them in my opinion. 
Which is exactly why the rule book and all the penalties that come with breaking them need to be thrown at them.

Now we have a psychic giving her story AFTER the video has come out.  How easy for her NOW to say "oh I told him to look for pavers" or "I told him to look for trash".  Puhleeze I have balogna more believeable than you Miss Psychic-Wannabe...you just saw it on the video at YouTube.  Get me your phone records and maybe I will believe you..oh wait thats right you aint got em!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: January 15, 2009, 12:38:29 PM »

I'm really hoping so.  With my luck it will happen next week since my schedule is sooo busy and I won't be around much..    

Were you by any chance listening to head line News? They mentioned briefly that the guy who took Kronks call has been reassigned to another department.

I didn't see it.  Unfortunatly I am stuck in the office all day    Keep us "working monkeys" posted though.

Just found this..gonna go read it.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-011509,0,1746709.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.