May 17, 2024, 08:57:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 252540 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: January 02, 2008, 06:33:49 PM »

No idea if this is true or not but this poster seemed to be somewhat reliable.

Lorenzo the crazy, scary guy with the spray painted house / blue van and the illegal afterhours parties - Lorenzo who was questioned but released because of an alibi provided by Babylonians who couldn’t be disbelieved due to the positions their parents hold in government - Lorenzo whose father committed suicide and who may have a history of killing dogs, is this right?

Comment by new girl | June 26, 2005, 10:17 pm

new girl = Michigan area

Is that our old girl with the Marguritas?

Hard to say for sure but I don't think so  Wink
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: January 02, 2008, 06:34:52 PM »

This article discusses the reopening of Chandra Levy's case by a group of college students.  I find it interesting that Natalee Holloway's case is mentioned in the article also. 

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CHANDRA_LEVY?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US
Jan 1, 4:07 PM EST

Students to Reopen Chandra Levy Case

(snipped)

In the Aruba case, three young men have been questioned in Holloway's disappearance on the island, but prosecutors closed their investigation Dec. 18, saying they didn't have enough evidence to prosecute.

(snipped)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #682 on: January 02, 2008, 07:01:48 PM »

Anyone know who court~critic1® is at CTV message boards?

This person says they (ocean searchers 4 Natalee) have found an upside down baby grand piano while searching...and he/she has seen a picture of it>>>

Unperson1984 says:
What do these searchers expect could possibly be left of a body after two and a half years in the warm Caribbean waters?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
court~critic1® says:
Well they did find someones dumped baby grand piano. Wonder if there is a reward for that.

Unperson1984 says:
Did they look inside the piano?

rjbsdb1 says:
Really? Is there some place that gives more info than the Nholloway blog from the ship? Because I am not getting as much info from the daily search as I would like to.

court~critic1® says:
Yes, but not allowed to post it here. Sorry.

There was even a picture of the piano. It was upside down.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: January 02, 2008, 07:02:20 PM »

sorry...here is the link
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?s=14927caa15ab6f9258aabebbc9d1ef87&threadid=321598&perpage=40&pagenumber=5

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: January 02, 2008, 07:07:32 PM »

Joran says Deepak came with two dogs. San posted a link to GVC’s with two big dogs. Koen’s house has a big gate which could keep in two dogs. LVR had dogs.

Joran didn't mean dogs as in canines. Dogs is local slang for what we refer to as disreputable people. My guess the "two dogs" were Steve Croes and another.

"Dogs" is also slang in that region for "buddies," or "chums."
I agree about the dog quote probably just refers to his buddies. But were sure the investigators would not have over looked the mounds of referrals of slaughtering dogs and the subconscious quote possibility.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: January 02, 2008, 07:08:12 PM »

Lorenzo who was questioned but released because of an alibi provided by Babylonians who couldn’t be disbelieved due to the positions their parents hold in government

We know Guido's dad is Robert Wever a politician and the chairman of the Aliansa / MSA. No idea if Guido is related to Booshi Wever or the other high ranking Wevers. But I have long been suspicious that PVDS was not the only father who influenced this case.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: January 02, 2008, 07:08:35 PM »

I saw the picture of the baby grand posted at RU.  I took it as
another of their sick jokes.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: January 02, 2008, 07:20:45 PM »

ahhhhhh...ok...well that explains a lot, lmao.
I hardly ever read at CTV cause it is mostly RU/FOBers imo...but I happened on it today and read some.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: January 02, 2008, 07:21:34 PM »

Anyone know who court~critic1® is at CTV message boards?

This person says they (ocean searchers 4 Natalee) have found an upside down baby grand piano while searching...and he/she has seen a picture of it>>>

Unperson1984 says:
What do these searchers expect could possibly be left of a body after two and a half years in the warm Caribbean waters?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
court~critic1® says:
Well they did find someones dumped baby grand piano. Wonder if there is a reward for that.

Unperson1984 says:
Did they look inside the piano?

rjbsdb1 says:
Really? Is there some place that gives more info than the Nholloway blog from the ship? Because I am not getting as much info from the daily search as I would like to.

court~critic1® says:
Yes, but not allowed to post it here. Sorry.

There was even a picture of the piano. It was upside down.

NUT - that was posted at RU by Rolls I think.  It has nothing to do with the Aruba search.  I believe when I checked the properties on the photo it mentioned flood damage.

Yes, posted as a joke by Rolls at RU.  Look at the properties of the photo:

http://www.wintonpiano.com/images/Flood_Damaged_Piano.jpg

And here is the link to the webpage it comes from:

http://www.wintonpiano.com/services.asp
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 07:25:47 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: January 02, 2008, 07:27:06 PM »

Lorenzo who was questioned but released because of an alibi provided by Babylonians who couldn’t be disbelieved due to the positions their parents hold in government

We know Guido's dad is Robert Wever a politician and the chairman of the Aliansa / MSA. No idea if Guido is related to Booshi Wever or the other high ranking Wevers. But I have long been suspicious that PVDS was not the only father who influenced this case.

******* ... I agree.

I believe that Guildo was one of the sons of the elite who played a role in the events that encompassed the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing.

Janet

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196488,00.html

Monday, May 22, 2006
AMSTERDAM — Parents' Statement

"Not only as parents but also as human beings we are appalled that a young girl is missing for a long time. And we sincerely hope and pray despite all odds that she will come back alive.

We think that our country Aruba has made a tremendous effort so far to find her. In Aruba such cases are very very rare, contrary to other countries where such occurs daily. One should only watch the American television and all the television programs on past cases.
As parents, we are now confronted with the fact that our son is being held on the suspicion to have something to do with the case of the missing girl. We are appalled at this development. We cannot believe that he should have anything to do with the case.

This comes out of the blue for us. We are law-abiding people and have raised our son to respect the law and persons. Our son was constantly reminded of how to behave properly and to respect people.

We as parents have had some difficulties, like a divorce, but remained as very good friends. This was not only because of our son, but also because of the kind of people we are.

We do feel for the other families that are somehow connected with the tragedy and as we have said we hope and pray the girl will be found alive.

We now face the fact that our son has been arrested and we hope and pray everything will come out all right for him. In fact, we do not expect otherwise for he is a caring person and very much liked by all others.

Although a broken family, we are a family with good ties and relations. Parents and son have a good relationship and understanding. There exist no authoritarian or terrorized relationship between parents and son.

Nevertheless, justice should be done. However, justice — although legal systems and procedures may differ from country to country — is an international criterion and not the property or patent of any country.

We all pretend to live in a civilized society. Justice should not be carried by ethnocentrism and not be franchised or patented. We are all equal and we all have rights and obligations. We are all innocent until proven guilty. This counts also for our son.

Therefore, we request and urge everyone, especially the media, local and international, to respect us and our son as persons, and also our interests. We have professional legal system and we all should observe the law and human rights.

The media has certain rights to gather information to inform the public but not at the expense of any individual. As we said, we are all equal, no one is more equal than others, although some American media may think otherwise. There is no better breed, no new Aryan race.

We will not tolerate disrespect, any harassment of our son and us, stalking, abuse in anyway, name calling, mud throwing, slander, insults, invasion of our son's and our privacy — we reject any type of sensationalism.

We will not tolerate these things and will not hesitate to act with all legal force, here in Aruba and elsewhere and go after these actors. Our son and we are not to be intimidated in anyway; our good names and reputation wrecked in anyway.

We will not be sacrificed for the sake of news or any type of publicity. We respect freedom of opinion and freedom of the press, but not at our personal expense. Any opinion should have a basis or proof.

We will not be crucified on any television program. If anyone has anything to say it should be with proof; if not, we will act. We will defend our son and ourselves with all our might and resources. If there is anything to say our lawyer will do so. We will not talk to the press.

This is our right and our privilege and we request it be respected. We expect the press not to camp outside our house and terrain, we will not tolerate stalking, trespassing and will act immediately with lawful means.

So we once more request and urge everyone to respect and await developments as civilized people and not sacrifice persons for the sake of sensation and program ratings."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: January 02, 2008, 07:27:56 PM »

That baby grand upside down was probably Sidalee trying to scuba dive.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: January 02, 2008, 07:31:54 PM »

DUTCH LAW - STRONG/SERIOUS SUSPICIONS REQUIRED

Guido Weaver: Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

+++++++++++++++++

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
NANCY GRACE
July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system. You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

Noraina Pietersz - Defence Attorney
Associated Press
June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: January 02, 2008, 07:35:34 PM »

******* ... I agree.

I believe that Guildo was one of the sons of the elite who played a role in the events that encompassed the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing.

Janet

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196488,00.html

Monday, May 22, 2006
AMSTERDAM — Parents' Statement

"Not only as parents but also as human beings we are appalled that a young girl is missing for a long time. And we sincerely hope and pray despite all odds that she will come back alive.

We think that our country Aruba has made a tremendous effort so far to find her. In Aruba such cases are very very rare, contrary to other countries where such occurs daily. One should only watch the American television and all the television programs on past cases.
As parents, we are now confronted with the fact that our son is being held on the suspicion to have something to do with the case of the missing girl. We are appalled at this development. We cannot believe that he should have anything to do with the case.

This comes out of the blue for us. We are law-abiding people and have raised our son to respect the law and persons. Our son was constantly reminded of how to behave properly and to respect people.

We as parents have had some difficulties, like a divorce, but remained as very good friends. This was not only because of our son, but also because of the kind of people we are.

We do feel for the other families that are somehow connected with the tragedy and as we have said we hope and pray the girl will be found alive.

We now face the fact that our son has been arrested and we hope and pray everything will come out all right for him. In fact, we do not expect otherwise for he is a caring person and very much liked by all others.

Although a broken family, we are a family with good ties and relations. Parents and son have a good relationship and understanding. There exist no authoritarian or terrorized relationship between parents and son.

Nevertheless, justice should be done. However, justice — although legal systems and procedures may differ from country to country — is an international criterion and not the property or patent of any country.

We all pretend to live in a civilized society. Justice should not be carried by ethnocentrism and not be franchised or patented. We are all equal and we all have rights and obligations. We are all innocent until proven guilty. This counts also for our son.

Therefore, we request and urge everyone, especially the media, local and international, to respect us and our son as persons, and also our interests. We have professional legal system and we all should observe the law and human rights.

The media has certain rights to gather information to inform the public but not at the expense of any individual. As we said, we are all equal, no one is more equal than others, although some American media may think otherwise. There is no better breed, no new Aryan race.

We will not tolerate disrespect, any harassment of our son and us, stalking, abuse in anyway, name calling, mud throwing, slander, insults, invasion of our son's and our privacy — we reject any type of sensationalism.

We will not tolerate these things and will not hesitate to act with all legal force, here in Aruba and elsewhere and go after these actors. Our son and we are not to be intimidated in anyway; our good names and reputation wrecked in anyway.

We will not be sacrificed for the sake of news or any type of publicity. We respect freedom of opinion and freedom of the press, but not at our personal expense. Any opinion should have a basis or proof.

We will not be crucified on any television program. If anyone has anything to say it should be with proof; if not, we will act. We will defend our son and ourselves with all our might and resources. If there is anything to say our lawyer will do so. We will not talk to the press.

This is our right and our privilege and we request it be respected. We expect the press not to camp outside our house and terrain, we will not tolerate stalking, trespassing and will act immediately with lawful means.

So we once more request and urge everyone to respect and await developments as civilized people and not sacrifice persons for the sake of sensation and program ratings."

I always found that to be the strangest statement.
Makes Guido look more guilty IMO.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: January 02, 2008, 07:36:39 PM »

DUTCH LAW - STRONG/SERIOUS SUSPICIONS REQUIRED

Guido Weaver: Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

+++++++++++++++++

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
NANCY GRACE
July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system. You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

Noraina Pietersz - Defence Attorney
Associated Press
June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said

Arlene forgot to mention that Guido was her cousin  Wink
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: January 02, 2008, 07:39:10 PM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: January 02, 2008, 07:39:45 PM »

These simpletons have obviously lived in a socialized/communist environment until they do not know the meaning of freedom of speech.  They believe the rules were made for and by them for their own protection.  Anyone who is afraid of these people need to move to a country where freedom of speech is still alive

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: January 02, 2008, 07:47:23 PM »

------------------------------------
They chose to hide behind the lawyers instead of speaking to the press and clearing Guido's name. Same as the Kalpoes and GVC.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: January 02, 2008, 07:47:28 PM »

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Yep Klaas...I found it over there and checked the photo too  Wink ...then I knew it was crap...then I came back here and saw your post, lol.  I also noticed courtcritic posted at ru too...
What a bunch of asswipes.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: January 02, 2008, 07:48:19 PM »

I agree. Nancy Grace on GVC and AB...sounds like Freddy to me. If the links don't work, I'm sorry as it's a good read.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/24/ng.01.html

http://www.vcbsecurity.com/visibility_team.php

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: January 02, 2008, 07:58:44 PM »

I agree. Nancy Grace on GVC and AB...sounds like Freddy to me. If the links don't work, I'm sorry as it's a good read.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/24/ng.01.html

http://www.vcbsecurity.com/visibility_team.php

Interesting interview MumInOhio! I bet Jossy knows who A.B is

GRACE: And I also think they`ve got a spelling problem. Remember when the prime minister wrote Natalee`s family and he referred to her as "Nathalee" among many other spelling problems and then this last suspect, what was it, Ellie, was it A.B. then they changed it to E.B.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: They told us earlier today that this guy who was arrested over the weekend they said his initials were E.B. and then later they sent out a correction and said, oops, his initials are A.B.

GRACE: So, Dave Holloway it really instills a lot of confidence.

HOLLOWAY: Yeah, especially when the prime minister made that big gap.

GRACE: Back to Jossy Mansur, the director and editor of "Diario Magazine." Jossy you`re there on the scene. What possible connection was there between A.B., the last catch and release and the investigation of Natalee Holloway?

MANSUR: You know, I can`t imagine what kind of connection it could have. I know that this person that they`ve arrested and questioned for six hours has a Web site in which he appears, in which you`ll find pictures of Joran and many other girls. Maybe there is some kind of a connection that the police want to know or the prosecution as to what degree does he know these people and what would he know about the Holloway case itself?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 08:02:16 PM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.