May 20, 2024, 08:44:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #602 4/17 - 4/21/2007  (Read 169227 times)
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: April 19, 2007, 11:25:54 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Nite Elaine.

Hiya BOC . How is the travel biz to Aruba lately from your take on things?

We have not  booked Aruba in years! I met with ATA and told them we had no plans to sell Aruba untill there was some kind of closure!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #621 on: April 19, 2007, 11:26:34 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Where has that carpe been? He was on a major tear the last month or soo..He is on those sloots like no one else Twisted Evil

Hi ******* - Carpe pounced on that photo of Anita doing to high kick last night  Laughing
Now I am waiting to see what he does with it.  Laughing  Laughing

Where's Lala's? I got away with a post she would have written me up for today, about that karate kick. (hehehe)

Ahh does Klaas keep a close eye on posts back here?? Doesnt seem like she has too many people to worry about..Seems like everyone here is on the same page.. Very Happy

Oh, they are, *******. Klaas is on the same page, too. BUT she keeps an eye on the edges of the page and if somebody gets too close, she'll push them over.  Laughing ( I know 'cause I've fallen before  Laughing )
She'll offer you a hand to get back up though.  Laughing  Wink
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: April 19, 2007, 11:27:43 PM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
Nite Elaine.

We have not  booked Aruba in years! I met with ATA and told them we had no plans to sell Aruba untill there was some kind of closure!

Wow, I was wondering if anything had changed. Good to hear. TX for the update.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: April 19, 2007, 11:28:30 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Goodnight Monkeys! Keep the faith.....Tibro, I am glad to see you back here. Smile

Goodnight Elaine.  Great to be back in the cage again.  Thank you and the monkeys for all you have done.  Very much appreciated.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #624 on: April 19, 2007, 11:30:29 PM »

Great Tibro! I'll be happy to make anything you'd like for an Aussie celebration! I won't make you a fourth one then, and you let me know if there is anything I can do, k?  Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #625 on: April 19, 2007, 11:31:41 PM »

I'm off to empty the dishwasher, and then check out the avatar thread. Nite monkeys!!!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: April 19, 2007, 11:32:30 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Great Tibro! I'll be happy to make anything you'd like for an Aussie celebration! I won't make you a fourth one then, and you let me know if there is anything I can do, k?  Wink

No worries, cbb.  We will work something out by then.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: April 19, 2007, 11:40:27 PM »

Hope to see you in the cage tomorrow CBB, I'm going to call it a night too. Goodnight everyone.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: April 19, 2007, 11:40:46 PM »

How much gilders do you have?? Twisted Evil

LOL!Never mind me folks just tryin out the Cage Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: April 19, 2007, 11:46:58 PM »

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!

Please warn us next time, *******.  That is just too many scary looking dudes all at the one time!!!! Laughing  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: April 19, 2007, 11:50:43 PM »

Quote from: *******
Hellooo Anna Smile

I was doin a little research today at RWV in Aug/05...Remember that story about francisco the dude that is in a mental hospital??Said he buried natalee....Anyway came across some of your old posts.. Cool  Everyone you mentioned the other day was posting away in aug/05

Trip down Memory Lane now, huh *******?  Dan has some of the best researchers and posters and he really blew it big time arguing with them and banning them.

I especially hated to lose Professor and Selena as I don't think either of them ever posted again and they contributed so much.  But one had to be a real nite owl to catch the disappearing stuff!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: April 19, 2007, 11:52:07 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!

Please warn us next time, *******.  That is just too many scary looking dudes all at the one time!!!! Laughing  Laughing

LOL..Sorry..Makes me wonder how many victims there were before Natalee.. Sad

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: April 19, 2007, 11:52:36 PM »

Hi Anna - Don't think our paths have crossed lately here! Cute outfit, but my dear, YELLOW is definitely your color!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: April 19, 2007, 11:54:05 PM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
Nite Elaine.

Shocked Would like to have seen the look on their faces!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: April 19, 2007, 11:55:21 PM »

Those must be the finalists in the Aruban Male Modeling Contest!

. Confused  Rolling Eyes  Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: April 19, 2007, 11:57:22 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Hi Anna - Don't think our paths have crossed lately here! Cute outfit, but my dear, YELLOW is definitely your color!

Hi MsMarple!

Thanks, must look for or make more yellow outfits.  Robots says it is his fav color and van Gogh said something like it was a color even God would love or something like that.  I forget exactly what that quote is.

I wish Sandy would come along and translate a few of those articles you have posted in M&C especially about the fight!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: April 19, 2007, 11:57:32 PM »

Quote from: Anna
Hellooo Anna Smile

I was doin a little research today at RWV in Aug/05...Remember that story about francisco the dude that is in a mental hospital??Said he buried natalee....Anyway came across some of your old posts.. Cool  Everyone you mentioned the other day was posting away in aug/05

Trip down Memory Lane now, huh *******?  Dan has some of the best researchers and posters and he really blew it big time arguing with them and banning them.

I especially hated to lose Professor and Selena as I don't think either of them ever posted again and they contributed so much.  But one had to be a real nite owl to catch the disappearing stuff!   Very Happy

Yup your right late night at RWV was the best..Thats when Dan would post and then erase after we saw what he posted..lol..Aug/05 Soo much was happening..Had Carlos,Junior,The guy that got locked up in a mental istitute all coming forward saying they were witnesses..

I thought this post was very interesting..

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/natalee_hollowa_92.html

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: April 20, 2007, 12:00:18 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Those must be the finalists in the Aruban Male Modeling Contest!

. Confused  Rolling Eyes  Cool

Scary bunch for sure..

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: April 20, 2007, 12:03:00 AM »

About Joran's book:

He should be writing

Isn't it strange that everywhere there were

and yet no vids of anything that happened that night.  I find that very strange.  Almost as though someone in a security company erased all the tapes or something.

Now who would do such a thing?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: April 20, 2007, 12:07:04 AM »

Yes, it's a shame Dan removed so many posts, too.  He did a lot of mine after he banned me.  Same for Professor and ProudRedNeck and others he got mad at.

But there is still a lot of info there and especially early on.  We had lots from Aruba posting at first.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.