May 13, 2024, 06:06:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 336493 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2010, 05:52:18 PM »

In that case, I think they should try both Lee and George for incest and see what becomes of it before her trial.  If there was incest, it does not seem to have been okay with her, therefore, it appears, if it even happened, to also be rape.  That would clear up any discrepancy before the trial occurs.  The Anthonys, through counsel, have already denied this.  I think one of the reasons they are avoiding publicity is they know this question will come up in any interview.  If this is true, get it off the table before the defense even puts the tablecloth on.

We know the defense reads the blogs.  Many here have already stated they would not convict Casey, in case of incest, of killing her daughter.  If they are reading here, that is the one thing they know now will keep her from death. 

Yes, that is their only chance in avoiding the DP that I can see at this point. The babysitter crap will never fly and they know that is a done deal with the public.

I do remember the FBI report cleared Lee of paternity but nothing has ever been said about anyone else that I can find. The allies were interesting in that report, which led me to believe it was another close relationship.  I have tried to find if there was an uncle, half brother, etc in that family who lived close but have not had any luck in that. On one of the blogs out of Ohio someone claimed GA had an older son by a previous marriage but I have not been able to find anything else about that. I have found where he was married before though.

I think Cindy has had him by his bells for a long time, and the only time his bells ever rang was when she pulled his chain and demanded they ring.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2010, 05:54:35 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95854&page=24

TOI  Registered User Posts: 160

Karma is a .....

I think that the A's will find out the sickening details of how little Caylee died. With the prisoner accusing father and brother of "molesting" her Lee has all but vanished and I think that GA is soon to follow. I think that Casey has and always will blame her mother for all her "bad ways". I think Cindy will snap very soon. They have lost everything and now they are losing the roof over their heads. They can only have so many pictures and videos of Caylee until the well runs dry. Maybe Cindy & George will FINALLY explode on her & do what they should have done long ago let her go. Casey made her bed and Caylee's and now it's time for her to lay down in it with reality slamming her in the head. Granted I dont think that they want to see her on death row but maybe just maybe they will wake up and realize that their precious little angel is right where she belongs.

Then again maybe it will come out that Cindy helped her after the fact cover things up and the state will go after her as well.

My final thought is that Karma is about to rear it's head with fierce justice like an ATOMIC BOMB!

I agree...
I want BOTH of them to know exactly how Caylee died.....they have earned that nightmare!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2010, 05:56:10 PM »

First time I have read here in many many months -- well, the incest thing was heavily theorized since the first month of this case. I know it is really harsh, but I have thought this was the situation from the beginning. I would be more shocked, if it wasn't. Both George AND Lee have exhibited signs of extreme personal shame and culpability of being the father. That family has BIG secrets. -JMO

hi Wreck......good to see you.... I agree about the secrets....just don't agree on which one

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2010, 05:57:11 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/caylee-anthony-foundation-what-the-anthonys-dont-want-you-to-know/

this is interesting......go down the page to a post highlighted in yellow...I have NO way to verify this........but it's interesting none the less.....

Yes ...very!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2010, 06:00:07 PM »

In that case, I think they should try both Lee and George for incest and see what becomes of it before her trial.  If there was incest, it does not seem to have been okay with her, therefore, it appears, if it even happened, to also be rape.  That would clear up any discrepancy before the trial occurs.  The Anthonys, through counsel, have already denied this.  I think one of the reasons they are avoiding publicity is they know this question will come up in any interview.  If this is true, get it off the table before the defense even puts the tablecloth on.

We know the defense reads the blogs.  Many here have already stated they would not convict Casey, in case of incest, of killing her daughter.  If they are reading here, that is the one thing they know now will keep her from death. 

Yes, that is their only chance in avoiding the DP that I can see at this point. The babysitter crap will never fly and they know that is a done deal with the public.

I do remember the FBI report cleared Lee of paternity but nothing has ever been said about anyone else that I can find. The allies were interesting in that report, which led me to believe it was another close relationship.  I have tried to find if there was an uncle, half brother, etc in that family who lived close but have not had any luck in that. On one of the blogs out of Ohio someone claimed GA had an older son by a previous marriage but I have not been able to find anything else about that. I have found where he was married before though.
I was one that said I wouldn't convict her of the DP if incest was the case. But for me I personally wouldn't want to be on any DP case and would make my intentions known, if for some reason this would ever happen to me. I'm not against the DP, just that I wouldn't want to be responsible for someone getting it, if that makes any sense.

Yes, that makes sense.

I am not saying Caylee is the product of incest, she got her sweetness somewhere and it was not from the Anthonys, imo.  What I understand Casey to be saying is this happened while she was still not of the age of consent, therefore it would not only be immoral, but illegal as well, and also, I believe, rape.  If this is what she is saying, clear it up now, don't wait.

No Rose, you were not the only one who said they could not sentence her to death under that circumstance, it seemed to be a majority here, at the time.

I have said before that I am not for the death penalty, live experiments and organ harvesting, maybe, but not death.

I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2010, 06:02:05 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/caylee-anthony-foundation-what-the-anthonys-dont-want-you-to-know/

this is interesting......go down the page to a post highlighted in yellow...I have NO way to verify this........but it's interesting none the less.....

I wonder if that was Rick? He sure had them pegged!

I don't think that was Rick...Not sarcastic enough! Whoever it was, sure has the Anthony's number.
Truly despicable creatures.

It sounds like it was someone who was on the A's side until they got to know them, and then became sooo disgusted with the A's that they had to get away from them...but not with taping some of the A's antics first....that's why Yuri needs to be informed about this poster!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2010, 06:06:52 PM »

I may have figured out their DEFENSE strategy and why they don't want their experts known...............

http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx?dbName=DocumentViewer&DocumentID=32360

One of the nation's leading researchers on child sexual abuse, David Finkelhor, estimates that 1,000,000 Americans are victims of father-daughter incest, and 16,000 new cases occur annually (Finkelhor, 1983). However, Finkelhor's statistics may be significantly low because they are based primarily on accounts of white, middle-class women and may not adequately represent low-income and minority women (Matsakis, 1991).

In addition, some recent research suggests that some victims of incest may suffer from biochemically-induced amnesia. This condition can be triggered by a severe trauma, such as a sexual assault, which causes the body to incur a number of complex endocrine and neurological changes resulting in complete or partial amnesia regarding the event. Thus, any immediate and/or latent memory of the incident(s) is repressed (Matsakis, 1991).

Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) -- which includes amnesia, nightmares and flashbacks -- also remains prevalent among incest survivors (Vanderbilt, 1992). Additionally, there is research which indicates that children who have been sexually abused by a relative suffers from even more intense guilt and shame, low self-esteem, depression and self-destructive behavior (such as substance abuse, sexual promiscuity and prostitution) than children who have been sexually assaulted by a stranger (Matsakis, 1991).

# Adults who were incestuously victimized by adults in their childhood often suffer from low self-esteem, difficulties in interpersonal relationships, and sexual dysfunction; and are at an extremely high risk of many mental disorders including depression, anxiety, phobic avoidance reactions, substance abuse, borderline personality disorder, and complex post-traumatic stress disorder. (Christine Courtois, Healing the Incest Wound: Adult Survivors in Therapy, 1988)

Turbo, this syndrome is well known but it is NOT present here.   Casey used this victimization at least twice that we know of to others years apart which means she was mindful of what she was saying.   It also could be noted that she apparently brought it up at times where a male in her life was indicating that he might be fed up with her antics & ending the relationship lending thought to the fact that she may very well be using it as a manipulation as opposed to be fact.

Oh I totally agree..................it is not relevant but they may very well try to make it so. Remember, in Tony L's statement to LE about how she told him about Lee and how she was afraid to be alone with Lee? Then at the jail George said " You know Casey, things are going to start coming out about us, about our family..."

I have always wondered why the DNA results are being so closely guarded and why Lee had to be forced by court order to take the DNA swabbing. Did KC tell him that Caylee was his? Why did Cindy gave the police the wrong hairbrush and wanted to give the police the dog's toothbrush when they were making a DNA profile for Caylee? That to me was VERY telling that something was wrong.........

Why Cindy told a reporter that no one would EVER find out who the father was and what secret Cindy was so concerned that Casey may have told in jail that Casey had to reassure her mother not to worry, that she hadn't told anybody anything.

I have been convinced from the beginning there is a deep secret this family was hiding about the father of Caylee as I have also been convinced it is a huge contributing factor the the murder.

Well, they can try but on rebuttal the State will crucify them with their own experts.

As far as "things are going to come out..." it could be as simple as affairs, money trouble, stealing, etc that we already known about or something darker.

In regards to the DNA results being sealed, they often are in high profile murder cases until trial.  Lee could have just been defiant because it was well known when he became angry with LE after he was taped in Tony's car & perhaps because he helped with Casey's car after the fact, its obvious it wasnt due to paternity.   Speaking of which, I think it is important to remember that it would be an extremely minuscule probability that a brother and father were both assaulting within the same family.

Cindy may have said that because she or Casey doesnt even know themselves or she could have meant that they would never disclose it so for me her comment doesn't make me automatically go toward an incest scenario.   Same thing with Casey, it could have been any number of things that Cindy was worried she did not want out for all to hear...with this family the list is long & not the least of which what Cindy, George & Lee did to help conceal what Casey did as accessories after the fact (they all should be charged but Im not confident it will be done).    Cindy probably gave the wrong hair brush purposely to the FBI because in her feeble mind she thought it would make it difficult for them to match up Casey's and Caylee's DNA to the crime scenes, Casey's trunk, Surburban Dr woods & maybe a third.  I think she was intentionally trying to alter the DNA results to destroy any chance the DNA could be entered into evidence - PS I think she had assistance with that thought because she isnt that sophisticated in thought or knowledge.  The other reasons is Cindy is just that mean spirited as her spawn monster, she seemed to take pleasure giving LE a hard time & she brushed Caylee to the side as soon as she didnt call 911 from the tow yard, IMHO from July 15th on it was about protecting Casey no matter what she said to the contrary.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2010, 06:14:13 PM »

I am still searching to see if I can find the original post ..I haven't yet, but I did find this and thought it was interesting...since it's slow I am going to post it.

http://anakerie.blogspot.com/2009/05/open-letter-to-cindy-george-anthony.html

I don't know this person but I LIKE HER!!

Thursday, May 14, 2009
An Open Letter to Cindy & George Anthony

Dear Cindy and George.

I heard you voiced a very bad opinion of "bloggers" on your latest appearance on the Larry King Live show. (Which I refused to watch!) Well, I am a blogger, and I am proud of it. I have my own blog, and I post on another blog that reports on news about fires and disasters. I also post on message boards, which some people call "blogging". From what I've heard, Cindy, you feel that I am a bad person because of my "blogging". You say that bloggers don't know what "unconditional love" is.

I beg to differ with you, Cindy, I am a Mom and a Grandma in addition to being a blogger. And I love my daughters, my sons-in-law, my grandchildren and the rest of my extended family. I do not put conditions on any of my family members in order for them to have my love. If one of my family members managed to get in trouble with the law, I would still love them. But I wouldn't try to cover up their "problem" by lying the way you and George have. There is a difference between "unconditional love" and trying to cover up for them.

Yes, I have written posts on this blog about the Anthony family. And the posts have not been "supportive" because I have reported on what I observed on the television screen and in the news papers that I read online. I have read the documents that have been released and I have watched most of the videos of interviews with investigators and the visits at the jail. There hasn't been a whole lot in all of those news items, documents or videos that warrant a "positive" reaction from me.

From the very start, Cindy, you were not a sympathetic person. When I first heard the news about the disappearance of Caylee, I actually felt sorry for you and George. But, you chose to try to control all of the interviews when you were trying to get Caylee's face on the nation's television screens. And if you weren't trying to control what the news casters were saying, you were playing the "drama queen". How can anyone be sympathetic towards someone who got in everyone's faces when they mentioned your daughter's involvement with the disappearance of your granddaughter during the interviews. How can anyone be sympathetic towards a woman who stood up at a vigil in your front yard and demanded that everyone get off their asses and go out and search for your granddaughter. (Did you ever get off your ass and search for Caylee?) How could anyone be sympathetic towards someone who tells one story to the media one day and an entirely different story the next? How could anyone be sympathetic towards someone who tells the investigators one thing and then switches around and tells the investigators and the media something completely different in the next interview? How could anyone be sympathetic towards a family with a missing child who berates the searchers for that child because they aren't searching in the way that you wanted?

I understand that you wanted to believe that Caylee was alive. Somewhere. And you wanted people to go out searching for a live child. Not a body. But, you have to agree that the "search" for that child was a futile task from day one. Or perhaps I should say, it was a futile search from day 31 because your daughter chose not to tell anyone that Caylee was missing. Your daughter did not report her child missing. You, Cindy, were the one who called the police. 31 days late. You put Caylee's picture on our TV screens. But, we never had a description of the "kidnapper". We never even had an accurate description of when the child went missing! Where the hell was anyone even to start searching?

Yes, I understand that you are grieving for the loss of your beautiful little granddaughter. Yes, I understand that you are worried that your daughter is facing at the very least, life in prison with no parole. But, in my opinion, you are and have been handling the whole ordeal badly. Very badly. And you blame the "bloggers" for your bad image. I'm sorry, Cindy. Your bad image has been earned by you. If there had been more truth from you, George and Lee, perhaps the "bloggers" would have been more sympathetic towards you. If your daughter had spoken more truths, perhaps your granddaughter would have been found much sooner than December 11th.

And now, you want the world to send you money for this "foundation" that you've started. And your first "product" is a bear for first responders to give to children? Are you aware that first responders have been doing that very thing for years? Your grand idea is an old one. I'm sorry, George and Cindy, I will not be sending money to your organization. I also won't be sending money to your friends, the Milsteads with their billboard company or their "extreme" fishing boat. I will be sending my hard earned money to real organizations who have done more for victims that either of you will ever do.

I would rather send my money to Tim Miller and Equusearch.
    I would rather send money to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
    I would rather send money to Mark Klaas and the Klaas Kids Foundation.
    I would rather send money to the Carole Sund/Carrington Memorial Reward Foundation.

And I'm sure there are a few other worthwhile organizations that I've missed listing. No, George and Cindy. Don't be expecting any checks from me or my family.

I do have some questions for the pair of you, though. For instance, why on earth are the two of you working so hard to get more media coverage for yourselves and your daughter? Your daughter's defense "team" are trying to get a change of venue for her murder trial because they say that there has been too much information in the media. Why are you trying to get more media coverage? And national media coverage at that! Why are you rushing into this "foundation" thing so fast? You still have a trial to get through! Why on earth do you two think you could advise another family with a missing child when you've handled your own tragedy so horribly? Are you going to have them turn water hoses on people? Are you going to tell them to shake hammers at people? Are you going to tell them to stand up and scream that the media and the public are maggots and parasites? Are you going to tell them to demand that the searchers are only allowed to look for a "live" child? Are you going to advise them to lie to investigators?

My advice to you, George and Cindy, is to shut up, get out of the media and wait for the trial to be over before you try doing something in Caylee's name. Wait until after the trial before you decide whether or not you've learned anything that could possibly help the another family with a missing child. I honestly do not think you've learned anything.... Yet.

Sincerely from a "blogger",
Lorraine
aka: Anakerie

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2010, 06:16:58 PM »

http://anakerie.blogspot.com/2009/05/cindy-anthony-emailed-me.html

Continued:
Random Thoughts.....
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Cindy Anthony Emailed Me

I was actually surprised to find an email from Cindy Anthony in my inbox this morning in response to what I had written to her and George the other day.

To start off, I'll show you all what I wrote to Cindy the evening after I posted the Open Letter to Cindy and George.

I have written you a letter, Cindy...
    I am a "blogger" and I am proud of it.

And here is the response from her that was in my inbox this morning:

Good for you. What did you accomplish? Who did you help by sitting on your ass wasting hrs reading trash others have written? Are you overweight? Do you not have real friends? Who did you help today by sitting blogging?

Lets see. How shall I respond? Should I be as snide and nasty as she was? Or should I just be "me" and respond naturally. Hmm.... That's not a tough decision at all. There is no way I could be the same kind of person that Mrs. Cindy Anthony seems to be. I guess I'll take it item by item for my response, and the response will not be via email. It will be here, in the open for everyone to see. I have nothing to hide.

* Good for you. What did you accomplish?

Hmm... What did I accomplish by what? Writing that letter to you and George? Well, I suppose I vented a bit by telling you and George what I thought. That's always good, venting makes the blood pressure go down, right? As for anything real being accomplished as a result of that letter, I would guess absolutely nothing, because I'm quite sure you didn't truly read what I wrote nor take any of it to heart. What I wrote to you was what I would have told a "real friend" if I saw one of them behaving the way you and George have. (Thank heavens I don't have friends like you and George!)

* Who did you help by sitting on your ass wasting hrs reading trash others have written?

First of all, Cindy, you need to define the "trash" you think I am reading. If you mean the fire department information that I read every day, I wouldn't consider that "trash". If you mean the news bulletins about earthquakes, I wouldn't consider that "trash" either. (I post information about fires, earthquakes, accidents and other real tragedies on a fire news blog! Remember? I told you that in the open letter! DOH!) If you mean the emails and notices about real missing children, why would those be "trash" to you? Define the "trash" you think I'm reading, and I just might give you an answer to that inane question.

* Are you overweight?

LOL! And my weight has what to do with what? I guess in your warped imagination, you think all "bloggers" are overweight? Well, you couldn't be more wrong. If you think you got a "one up" on me by asking that question, nope.. You are wrong again. You gave me a pretty good laugh. For your information, I'm not overweight. I am active enough with my gardening, chasing grandkids and other things that I don't have to worry about my weight. As if my weight has anything to do with your behavior! LOL!

* Do you not have real friends?

Oh my, is that supposed to be another "insult"? You think that "bloggers" have no "real friends"? You are wrong again. I have friends. Real ones. And they are all over the place. Here locally, across the country and even overseas. Try another insult, Cindy. That one didn't work. I'm guessing you didn't read any of my blog at all. If you had, you might have seen mentions of a few of my friends. But then, I don't post their names publicly. They know who they are, and they also know who each other are when they read my blog. I guess you didn't see the mentions of my "trucker friend". Or the friend who knows a lot about computers and helps me out. Bah.. I'm not going to list my friends out for you in this post, but I would hazard a guess that I have more "real friends" than you do, especially now that you've exposed your true nature on national TV for almost a year now.

* Who did you help today by sitting blogging?

Which day are you referring to? Yesterday, I posted news about a terrible wild fire that has been burning near Santa Barbara, California. It had information about the evacuation zones and contact numbers so that people can call to get information about whether or not their home burned down. The day before that, I posted information about an earthquake. My blog has an Amber Alert ticker on it, so that every single person who lands on my main blog can see if there is a missing child somewhere, I'd say that might help a few people, especially if one person happens to see that ticker and has actually seen that child. For instance, there is that sweet looking little boy in Southern California that was kidnapped right out of his home. I have "real friends" who live in Southern California and they read my blog, do you think they might keep extra alert for that little boy? This morning, I have started a blog post about another event that is coming up later this summer that will benefit an organization that helps victims of domestic violence. That post won't be published until after I get a bit more information from my brother and the brother of the woman the event is named for, Kacie Barron. There have been quite a few posts on my blog about Kacie and Kacie's Ride For Hope, so I am guessing that those posts have been helpful to quite a few people.

Cindy, I think you completely missed the point of my open letter to you and George. And somehow I'm not at all surprised. I don't think you can see beyond your own ego.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2010, 06:17:41 PM »

I may have figured out their DEFENSE strategy and why they don't want their experts known...............

One of the nation's leading researchers on child sexual abuse, David Finkelhor, estimates that 1,000,000 Americans are victims of father-daughter incest, and 16,000 new cases occur annually (Finkelhor, 1983). However, Finkelhor's statistics may be significantly low because they are based primarily on accounts of white, middle-class women and may not adequately represent low-income and minority women (Matsakis, 1991).

In addition, some recent research suggests that some victims of incest may suffer from biochemically-induced amnesia. This condition can be triggered by a severe trauma, such as a sexual assault, which causes the body to incur a number of complex endocrine and neurological changes resulting in complete or partial amnesia regarding the event. Thus, any immediate and/or latent memory of the incident(s) is repressed (Matsakis, 1991).

Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) -- which includes amnesia, nightmares and flashbacks -- also remains prevalent among incest survivors (Vanderbilt, 1992). Additionally, there is research which indicates that children who have been sexually abused by a relative suffers from even more intense guilt and shame, low self-esteem, depression and self-destructive behavior (such as substance abuse, sexual promiscuity and prostitution) than children who have been sexually assaulted by a stranger (Matsakis, 1991).

# Adults who were incestuously victimized by adults in their childhood often suffer from low self-esteem, difficulties in interpersonal relationships, and sexual dysfunction; and are at an extremely high risk of many mental disorders including depression, anxiety, phobic avoidance reactions, substance abuse, borderline personality disorder, and complex post-traumatic stress disorder. (Christine Courtois, Healing the Incest Wound: Adult Survivors in Therapy, 1988)

Turbo, this syndrome is well known but it is NOT present here.   Casey used this victimization at least twice that we know of to others years apart which means she was mindful of what she was saying.   It also could be noted that she apparently brought it up at times where a male in her life was indicating that he might be fed up with her antics & ending the relationship lending thought to the fact that she may very well be using it as a manipulation as opposed to be fact.

Oh I totally agree..................it is not relevant but they may very well try to make it so. Remember, in Tony L's statement to LE about how she told him about Lee and how she was afraid to be alone with Lee? Then at the jail George said " You know Casey, things are going to start coming out about us, about our family..."

I have always wondered why the DNA results are being so closely guarded and why Lee had to be forced by court order to take the DNA swabbing. Did KC tell him that Caylee was his? Why did Cindy gave the police the wrong hairbrush and wanted to give the police the dog's toothbrush when they were making a DNA profile for Caylee? That to me was VERY telling that something was wrong.........

Why Cindy told a reporter that no one would EVER find out who the father was and what secret Cindy was so concerned that Casey may have told in jail that Casey had to reassure her mother not to worry, that she hadn't told anybody anything.

I have been convinced from the beginning there is a deep secret this family was hiding about the father of Caylee as I have also been convinced it is a huge contributing factor the the murder.

The reason I think Cindy tampered with any and all evidence she could get her hands on is that Cindy thought Casey was guilty.  There is no other explanation for it.  If she really wanted to catch the person who last had Caylee, Cindy would have run to the person who asked, with anything and everything that was needed to find her Granddaughter.  She washed pants, washed the knife, and other evidence in a car that smelled like a dead body was in the damn trunk. 

If she thought Casey was innocent, she would have wanted to preserve evidence, instead she admittedly gave the wrong hairbrush to the authorities with glee, destroyed evidence, withheld receipts, etc. and lied her azz off to make sure the trail to find her Granddaughter was detoured as many times as she could possibly do it.  She wanted the trail to be as cold as she is.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: May 22, 2010, 06:22:26 PM »

Could it be AFTER GA did all that "cleaning' of the car and wiped it down totally that LEE moved the body to make it look like it was moved while KC was in jail?

I have half way expected for KC to tell that she went to Lee's house that night when she left the Anthony's after the blow up and left Caylee with Lee and/or his roommate and she drown or something in Lee's care. Since the pings from her phone would have been the same at the Anthony's or at Lee's she might have been able to pull that off if she told it to begin with in her lies.  I have always wondered if LE did a good follow up on that house before Lee moved. Some of those pictures he painted then threw away were very disturbing to me.
I have wondered if the partial print is Lee's, but if I recall wasn't Lee in Chicago on the 15th, 16th?  Not sure how long he was out of town but I thought I read he was gone, if I am not remembering correctly some kind monkey correct me.   

If your print is on the trunk,
You deserve a great big thunk!

I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: May 22, 2010, 06:28:48 PM »

I am still searching to see if I can find the original post ..I haven't yet, but I did find this and thought it was interesting...since it's slow I am going to post it.

I don't know this person but I LIKE HER!!

Thursday, May 14, 2009
An Open Letter to Cindy & George Anthony

Dear Cindy and George.

I heard you voiced a very bad opinion of "bloggers" on your latest appearance on the Larry King Live show. (Which I refused to watch!) Well, I am a blogger, and I am proud of it. I have my own blog, and I post on another blog that reports on news about fires and disasters. I also post on message boards, which some people call "blogging". From what I've heard, Cindy, you feel that I am a bad person because of my "blogging". You say that bloggers don't know what "unconditional love" is.

I beg to differ with you, Cindy, I am a Mom and a Grandma in addition to being a blogger. And I love my daughters, my sons-in-law, my grandchildren and the rest of my extended family. I do not put conditions on any of my family members in order for them to have my love. If one of my family members managed to get in trouble with the law, I would still love them. But I wouldn't try to cover up their "problem" by lying the way you and George have. There is a difference between "unconditional love" and trying to cover up for them.

Yes, I have written posts on this blog about the Anthony family. And the posts have not been "supportive" because I have reported on what I observed on the television screen and in the news papers that I read online. I have read the documents that have been released and I have watched most of the videos of interviews with investigators and the visits at the jail. There hasn't been a whole lot in all of those news items, documents or videos that warrant a "positive" reaction from me.

From the very start, Cindy, you were not a sympathetic person. When I first heard the news about the disappearance of Caylee, I actually felt sorry for you and George. But, you chose to try to control all of the interviews when you were trying to get Caylee's face on the nation's television screens. And if you weren't trying to control what the news casters were saying, you were playing the "drama queen". How can anyone be sympathetic towards someone who got in everyone's faces when they mentioned your daughter's involvement with the disappearance of your granddaughter during the interviews. How can anyone be sympathetic towards a woman who stood up at a vigil in your front yard and demanded that everyone get off their asses and go out and search for your granddaughter. (Did you ever get off your ass and search for Caylee?) How could anyone be sympathetic towards someone who tells one story to the media one day and an entirely different story the next? How could anyone be sympathetic towards someone who tells the investigators one thing and then switches around and tells the investigators and the media something completely different in the next interview? How could anyone be sympathetic towards a family with a missing child who berates the searchers for that child because they aren't searching in the way that you wanted?

I understand that you wanted to believe that Caylee was alive. Somewhere. And you wanted people to go out searching for a live child. Not a body. But, you have to agree that the "search" for that child was a futile task from day one. Or perhaps I should say, it was a futile search from day 31 because your daughter chose not to tell anyone that Caylee was missing. Your daughter did not report her child missing. You, Cindy, were the one who called the police. 31 days late. You put Caylee's picture on our TV screens. But, we never had a description of the "kidnapper". We never even had an accurate description of when the child went missing! Where the hell was anyone even to start searching?

Yes, I understand that you are grieving for the loss of your beautiful little granddaughter. Yes, I understand that you are worried that your daughter is facing at the very least, life in prison with no parole. But, in my opinion, you are and have been handling the whole ordeal badly. Very badly. And you blame the "bloggers" for your bad image. I'm sorry, Cindy. Your bad image has been earned by you. If there had been more truth from you, George and Lee, perhaps the "bloggers" would have been more sympathetic towards you. If your daughter had spoken more truths, perhaps your granddaughter would have been found much sooner than December 11th.

And now, you want the world to send you money for this "foundation" that you've started. And your first "product" is a bear for first responders to give to children? Are you aware that first responders have been doing that very thing for years? Your grand idea is an old one. I'm sorry, George and Cindy, I will not be sending money to your organization. I also won't be sending money to your friends, the Milsteads with their billboard company or their "extreme" fishing boat. I will be sending my hard earned money to real organizations who have done more for victims that either of you will ever do.

I would rather send my money to Tim Miller and Equusearch.
    I would rather send money to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
    I would rather send money to Mark Klaas and the Klaas Kids Foundation.
    I would rather send money to the Carole Sund/Carrington Memorial Reward Foundation.

And I'm sure there are a few other worthwhile organizations that I've missed listing. No, George and Cindy. Don't be expecting any checks from me or my family.

I do have some questions for the pair of you, though. For instance, why on earth are the two of you working so hard to get more media coverage for yourselves and your daughter? Your daughter's defense "team" are trying to get a change of venue for her murder trial because they say that there has been too much information in the media. Why are you trying to get more media coverage? And national media coverage at that! Why are you rushing into this "foundation" thing so fast? You still have a trial to get through! Why on earth do you two think you could advise another family with a missing child when you've handled your own tragedy so horribly? Are you going to have them turn water hoses on people? Are you going to tell them to shake hammers at people? Are you going to tell them to stand up and scream that the media and the public are maggots and parasites? Are you going to tell them to demand that the searchers are only allowed to look for a "live" child? Are you going to advise them to lie to investigators?

My advice to you, George and Cindy, is to shut up, get out of the media and wait for the trial to be over before you try doing something in Caylee's name. Wait until after the trial before you decide whether or not you've learned anything that could possibly help the another family with a missing child. I honestly do not think you've learned anything.... Yet.

Sincerely from a "blogger",
Lorraine
aka: Anakerie

Thank you. Great post.

I'm finding that it's very interesting to go back and see some of the older stuff...now...in hindsight and after time has elapsed...it allows you to look at things with a richness of knowledge

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2010, 06:30:48 PM »

The reason I think Cindy tampered with any and all evidence she could get her hands on is that Cindy thought Casey was guilty.  There is no other explanation for it.  If she really wanted to catch the person who last had Caylee, Cindy would have run to the person who asked, with anything and everything that was needed to find her Granddaughter.  She washed pants, washed the knife, and other evidence in a car that smelled like a dead body was in the damn trunk. 

If she thought Casey was innocent, she would have wanted to preserve evidence, instead she admittedly gave the wrong hairbrush to the authorities with glee, destroyed evidence, withheld receipts, etc. and lied her azz off to make sure the trail to find her Granddaughter was detoured as many times as she could possibly do it.  She wanted the trail to be as cold as she is.

That woman...Cindy...has "earned" the right to be arrested and I hope she is when the trial is over.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: May 22, 2010, 06:44:10 PM »

Can some nice monkey please tell me why Val's site, The Hinky Meter, was down?  TIA

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: May 22, 2010, 06:55:51 PM »

A non-profit organization (abbreviated as NPO, also known as a not-for-profit organization[1]) is an organization that does not distribute its surplus funds to owners or shareholders, but instead uses them to help pursue its goals.[2]  Examples of NPOs include charities (i.e. charitable organizations), trade unions, and public arts organizations. Most governments and government agencies meet this definition, but in most countries they are considered a separate type of organization and not counted as NPOs. They are in most countries exempt from income and property taxation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-profit_organization

Of course, if these funds are listed as salaries before they are considered surplus funds, the president or any of the employees will get that money people think they are donating to charity.

I remember hearing, when my son was a small child, that the head of Blue Cross got an end of the year bonus of $3 million dollars for keeping costs down.  Of course, that money came at the expense of many who really needed the care that was denied them, which most likely even cost people their lives, it certainly cost them their health, and at the very least, made others uncomfortable. 

Do not let the fact that an entity is listed as a non-profit fool you.  Just look up how much the person who is in charge of the Red Cross makes.

Evans' salary at the Red Cross was $651,957 for the fiscal year ending June 2003...Evans received a severance package valued at about $780,000 after she was ousted from the organization in December, 2005.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/TThe-Red-Cross--A-Humani-by-Pokey-Anderson-100116-935.html

I believe in miracles!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: May 22, 2010, 07:04:50 PM »

Val's in the process of upgrading and things didn't go as well as planned.

Sunny~Thanks for posting that letter to the A's. It was so right on.
Lol at Cindy's inane response. She really should keep that trap of hers shut.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #116 on: May 22, 2010, 07:07:15 PM »

One thing I picked up reading the Lee 420 pager depo this week -

He admits to walking away from the Anthony house, all by himself, roughly

1 1/2 houses away. He said he was just sorta running away from it all.

Walking off the stress. This happens after his note taking sessions with

Casey.

He said to Casey while sitting in her room... what can we do to fix this thing?

He was allowed to sit with Casey and talk for a few minutes on the step in the garage,
all alone.

They never should have been alone - but I guess the cops had no idea just who the heck
they were dealing with at the time. How could they?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: May 22, 2010, 07:27:35 PM »

First time I have read here in many many months -- well, the incest thing was heavily theorized since the first month of this case. I know it is really harsh, but I have thought this was the situation from the beginning. I would be more shocked, if it wasn't. Both George AND Lee have exhibited signs of extreme personal shame and culpability of being the father. That family has BIG secrets. -JMO

Yes! Good to see you wreck.

A secret big enough to lie even sworn under oath.

A secret that is worth committing suicide over, failing, and bouncing back and going right back into lie mode.

Possibly the secret is in George's shoes? He talks about them over and over like a robot.

George, I don't want to walk in your shoes. Try some odor eaters.

Besides, my feet won't fit.... you're cute, but I'm sorry you are not a 10.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: May 22, 2010, 07:35:11 PM »

ok I went snooping and found this at topix.

Didnt know if you guys have seen these,just adding incase and some are posts ive made before…….for curiosity purposes.
=======================================================

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio, called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring to Florida.
I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side evidently passed on to his daughter.
Her name now is Terri Vandervault, living in Niles, Ohio

And after searching Vandervault in Ohio, there aren’t any.  I am really interested if there was a phone number to call this so called sister!  I am not saying the commenter is lying, not saying that, but whoever posted on another site, has a really big imagination, and should check facts.

Ads by Google

loca,  I remember we at SM talked about this....and lo and behold I actually found it

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3330.msg435368

OK, it took some major digging and I almost gave up and figured this was BS.

But then I started thinking maybe  Vandervault was an Americanized version

Bingo Vandervault=Vandervort=Vand Der Vort= Vander Vort

People Search: ANTHONY, TERRI  in NILES, OH
<< Search Again

1 Match Found (100 max.)
     Name/AKAs    Phone    Address    City, State    Possible Relatives   
1.    VANDERVORT, TERRI R (Age 56)

Associated names:

ANTHONY, TERRI R
 VANDERVORT, TERRY
   Available(1)    Available    NILES, OH    Possible Relatives:

VANDERVORT, ROYCE H (Age 62)

Nice HIT - my ever so determined Monkess!!! You continue to impress me with your cunning and skill.

------------------
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: May 22, 2010, 07:38:08 PM »

Good morning, I'm just lost with the incest stuff, and dumb me thought it would be a crime at any age  I really am shocked by that.

From what I understand the "incest" laws have been reversed and even taken off the books in some states as a result of lawsuits filed by the homosexual lobby and supporters. They are considered archaic in our "more enlightened society today by those who want them removed all together.  In the states they do still exist they seem to be pretty much ignored if the participants are of the age of consent. I could not find anywhere persons had been charged with incest except in the case of minors.   In researching all of this, it became obvious to me that no one seems to be charged with this as a crime . (if they ever were as adults) I don't know if that is because the crime is hard to prove or they just don't do it.

Pretty interesting stuff but sure hope no one ever wants my computer trail later as they will think I am some kind of pervert looking up all the incest laws. LOL
Probably wouldn't be good. I appreciate all this info, really didn't know this stuff.

Sure more than I ever wanted to know too.............but since some thought if a family member was Caylee's father, then automatically they would have been charged by the state for incest, which reading up on this may not be valid.  I am still thinking that KC may use that excuse as her defense with the "blackouts" professionals attribute to women who have been in incestuous relationships for long periods of time.

Those letters serve a purpose, and I am leaning toward those being part of her defense and the reason they want to "hide" the identity of their so called "experts" who are going to testify. .

Am thinking that for them to use this defense, those so called "experts" are gonna have a mighty hard time proving Casey has a history of blackouts and/or a history of anything else in her past.  No matter who those experts are, I say 'good luck' with that, mainly because there supposedly are no mental health records from her past for them to refer back to.  All they are gonna have to go on is whatever Casey comes up with now, and their own ability/expertise in being able to know whether or not she's telling them the truth, or helping them write the next chapter in the 'Great American Novel'. 

IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.