May 21, 2024, 07:06:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 243238 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: June 03, 2009, 01:45:33 PM »

Thanks Capp..yep it was The House of Purpose I was referring to.  I also was working with a group of people months ago when this reared it's ugly head..infact dear Blink was one of them. 

Here is why I am bringing this back up now.  The proposal states they wanted to buy the property for this house in Palm Beach County by June 2009.

I am really wondering if they have bought said property or if they are going to use the Milstead's house..don't they live in Palm Beach County?  Or if their house is foreclosed..then this would be their new home.  I bet much of the donations from Caylee are funneled to this purpose.

I just can not stand the idea of these heinous people running a home for wayward teens....................it infuriates me to the nth degree.

I think the Loxahatchee home is in Palm Beach County.You suppose??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1701 on: June 03, 2009, 01:46:19 PM »

What's next selling George and Cindy's yearbooks 

This is just getting ridiculous.   

I am going over to ebay to complain..this is not what their auction site stands for.

BBL
Good for you, I haven't wondered over there for years now, after I got screwed on something I paid for. Who would pay that much money on a used yearbook without Casey's signature in it? Now if it was her yearbook..... I don't want to give Cindy any ideas.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: June 03, 2009, 01:48:11 PM »

Thanks Capp..yep it was The House of Purpose I was referring to.  I also was working with a group of people months ago when this reared it's ugly head..infact dear Blink was one of them. 

Here is why I am bringing this back up now.  The proposal states they wanted to buy the property for this house in Palm Beach County by June 2009.

I am really wondering if they have bought said property or if they are going to use the Milstead's house..don't they live in Palm Beach County?  Or if their house is foreclosed..then this would be their new home.  I bet much of the donations from Caylee are funneled to this purpose.

I just can not stand the idea of these heinous people running a home for wayward teens....................it infuriates me to the nth degree.

Me either, and at the rate this is going, the home will have to be for wayward middle aged people 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: June 03, 2009, 01:50:23 PM »

I am going over to ebay to complain..this is not what their auction site stands for.

BBL
Good for you, I haven't wondered over there for years now, after I got screwed on something I paid for. Who would pay that much money on a used yearbook without Casey's signature in it? Now if it was her yearbook..... I don't want to give Cindy any ideas.

Spindy could put a big red lipstick smooch on it and say it was Skanky's. It wouldn't be the first time Spindy has impersonated her. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1704 on: June 03, 2009, 01:51:51 PM »

I, for one, continue to believe that in the end, the Anthonys will get MORE than they deserve.  Each day is just another nail in their coffin.  LE is just sitting back, watching the list grow, and waiting for THEIR moment to strike.

There is no reason to arrest the Anthony's today for all of their mischief.  Just wait until after the trial, and see the sparks fly!   
Yes, but how many banks are they going to be allowed to rob prior till then?  I mean seriously their crime spree is getting out of hand and only escalating.  Its just a matter of time before someone gets seriously injured or killed IMO.  This latest little cherade just might spark protesters to return or more stalkers to frequent the memorial site hoping for their chance at the pathetic Grandparents.
IMO this is going to get really ugly if something is not done soon.

I agree Dolce...someone is going to get hurt before this is over. With the anger we have seen from GA & CA...it is just a matter of time. And the way Lois drags her poor grand daughter into this, someone needs to step in for that child. IIRC Dakota was in the hospital because of this mess.
Yes watching the "Lois Saga" we have seen a lot of poor Dakota.  Here are some major things that stand out at me...stop me if you have heard these before.

1. She inserted Dakota to befriend a murdering slore
2. Dakota carried out conversations and emails with Casey
3. Dakota was hospitalized over stress from this entire case
4. We watched Murt drive from BP to Lois's home via cam, and then watched Dakota singing on live feed stream
5. Grandma Lois was/is chummy with Windchime from WS, meeting her at BP, who was banned for being a SO......I hope Dakota stayed clear but am very doubtfull.

Ok, that about sums it up!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: June 03, 2009, 01:51:55 PM »

Me either, and at the rate this is going, the home will have to be for wayward middle aged people 

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1706 on: June 03, 2009, 01:52:45 PM »

BBL
I'm too lazy to read backwards so can anyone tell me what they are selling on eBay?  I will complain too.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1707 on: June 03, 2009, 01:53:30 PM »

LOL...I am not sure about that D......but....I do think that whoever has LP's ear...Blink or capps? should see if he is still willing to make an offer on the property? If so we can start a fund....bet we could get MNeJ to set it up and if we put out a call to all the forums I'll bet we could come up with the rest of the money. Get KB to feature the fund drive........I'll bet we could get that property!
I like this idea..good thinking there Sunny!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: June 03, 2009, 01:53:48 PM »

BBL

I'm leaving a message with the sellers too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: June 03, 2009, 01:54:56 PM »

BBL
I'm too lazy to read backwards so can anyone tell me what they are selling on eBay?  I will complain too.
  http://www.wesh.com/news/19645818/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: June 03, 2009, 01:55:16 PM »

BBL

A Colonial High School yearbook featuring Casey Anthony is up for sale on eBbay at a collector's item price.

The yearbook is being sold for $179.99 or you can make an offer to the seller. As of Wednesday afternoon, there were no bids listed.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: June 03, 2009, 01:55:43 PM »

BBL

Hi Grandma2maddie! Some one is selling a yearbook that Casey was in during her freshman year. It is not ever her's and it is going for $179 so far.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: June 03, 2009, 01:57:09 PM »

I, for one, continue to believe that in the end, the Anthonys will get MORE than they deserve.  Each day is just another nail in their coffin.  LE is just sitting back, watching the list grow, and waiting for THEIR moment to strike.

There is no reason to arrest the Anthony's today for all of their mischief.  Just wait until after the trial, and see the sparks fly!   
Yes, but how many banks are they going to be allowed to rob prior till then?  I mean seriously their crime spree is getting out of hand and only escalating.  Its just a matter of time before someone gets seriously injured or killed IMO.  This latest little cherade just might spark protesters to return or more stalkers to frequent the memorial site hoping for their chance at the pathetic Grandparents.
IMO this is going to get really ugly if something is not done soon.

I agree Dolce...someone is going to get hurt before this is over. With the anger we have seen from GA & CA...it is just a matter of time. And the way Lois drags her poor grand daughter into this, someone needs to step in for that child. IIRC Dakota was in the hospital because of this mess.
Yes watching the "Lois Saga" we have seen a lot of poor Dakota.  Here are some major things that stand out at me...stop me if you have heard these before.

1. She inserted Dakota to befriend a murdering slore
2. Dakota carried out conversations and emails with Casey
3. Dakota was hospitalized over stress from this entire case
4. We watched Murt drive from BP to Lois's home via cam, and then watched Dakota singing on live feed stream
5. Grandma Lois was/is chummy with Windchime from WS, meeting her at BP, who was banned for being a SO......I hope Dakota stayed clear but am very doubtfull.

Ok, that about sums it up!!
Very good points, and also, Lois got her computer from, his name escapes me, but that guy who went to see Casey in jail, and she acted like she wasn't sure of who he was.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1713 on: June 03, 2009, 01:59:49 PM »

Ok, I do not want no stinkin yearbook of Casey....now give me a heart sticker from her and I will pay big money to give it to the Prosecution so they can fry her ass. 

Let me just state that I was joking and these people are SICK EFFS!!  What does the discription read for the product.."See Casey before she went all lard ass"??

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1714 on: June 03, 2009, 02:00:16 PM »

I have no problem with the scamthony's putting a book together of my pictures - only as long as profits would go to ME!!!     

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: June 03, 2009, 02:02:49 PM »

I have no problem with the scamthony's putting a book together of my pictures - only as long as profits would go to ME!!!     
Me too, only problem is nobody would buy the book with my dull pictures.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: June 03, 2009, 02:02:52 PM »

Dominic Casey's attorney

Diana M Tennis, Esq.
http://www.tennislaw.com/Home_Page.html

She has already spoken about this case nationally:

Casey Anthony's legal
fees questioned
Prosecutors question possible
conflict of interest      See quote in this article:  http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031009_Casey_Anthonys_legal_fees_questioned

Orlando defense attorney Diana Tennis believes the State filed the motion to make sure that a conflict of interest could not become reason for an appeal down the road.

"What the State is saying is, 'let her say out loud to the judge and on the record, whatever he does for his career, although it may not be in the best interest for me, I'm okay with that.' I'll let the chips fall where they might," said Tennis.

Tennis has tried twelve murder cases in 17 years of practicing law. She said she had never seen the State Attorney's Office file a motion like this before, but said it may not be a bad idea for Baez to show how he's getting paid.

"Push comes to shove, Jose Baez may be better off if they have this conversation now, rather than later. If his client waives it now, he's off the hook later."

And in this article she commented:  Attorney Diana Tennis said she is not sure the state's case against Anthony is solid.

'There's a big difference between interesting science evidence and evidence that actually gets to a jury," Tennis said.

Authorities on Friday released a report from a Tennessee lab that found five compounds consistent with body decomposition. Tests found evidence of decomposition on a hair strand found in the trunk, described as "microscopically similar" to one found on Caylee's hair brush.

"This whole talk about the 'body farm' and these interesting tests that this one organization is doing is very, very fascinating. It may be good information, but it's also possible that the jury is never going to hear about it," Tennis said.

Tennis cited the example of lie-detector tests, which law enforcement agencies consider credible but courts do not.

"No matter how good the science may be, that doesn't mean the judge is going to let the jury hear about it if it's not completely trustworthy," Tennis said.

And this article:  http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/death-penalty-changes-everythi.html

Diana Tennis, who has a dozen capital murder trails under her belt, says Casey's defense team will first have to convince a judge it's qualified to try the case.

"You're talking six, seven, eight hundred hours preparing for these cases," Tennis said.

Florida statute requires that lawyers who defend death penalty cases meet strict qualifications.

"I'm doubtful that any of the lawyers currently involved in this case meet those requirements," Tennis said.

Tennis said the decision by prosecutors to pursue the death penalty will add years to the trial and up to an additional $1 million to the bill taxpayers will have to foot.

She believes Casey's lawyers will declare her indigent - allowing them to charge the State for everything from lawyer fees and expert witnesses to court reporters and depositions.

Tennis also believes this will make it more likely the trial will be moved to a location outside of Orlando.

And bring on the special interests that feed off the death penalty issue.

"This is the exact kind of case that is going to be seen as pulpit for everybody who ever wants to have a pulpit," Tennis said.

Attorney Diana Tennis said she is not sure the state's case against Anthony is solid.

'There's a big difference between interesting science evidence and evidence that actually gets to a jury," Tennis said.

Authorities on Friday released a report from a Tennessee lab that found five compounds consistent with body decomposition. Tests found evidence of decomposition on a hair strand found in the trunk, described as "microscopically similar" to one found on Caylee's hair brush.

"This whole talk about the 'body farm' and these interesting tests that this one organization is doing is very, very fascinating. It may be good information, but it's also possible that the jury is never going to hear about it," Tennis said.

Tennis cited the example of lie-detector tests, which law enforcement agencies consider credible but courts do not.

"No matter how good the science may be, that doesn't mean the judge is going to let the jury hear about it if it's not completely trustworthy," Tennis said.

She represented Stacey Kananen
http://www.sptimes.com/2007/05/11/State/Warrant__Family_hid_d.shtml
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20031226&slug=parents26

I knew I have seen her on Greta & Nancy Grace

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: June 03, 2009, 02:03:28 PM »

Yes Ma'am and we aren't done yet, are we?

The Milstead's property (which was slated for this *cough* endeavor, is in foreclosure. It cannot be used in this capacity and it would have been illegal to petition for it in that zoning area anyway without appearing before the township. We were locked and loaded with neighbors at the ready if it came to that. The property is slated for auction June 25th. It is my understanding the Milstead's are already living in Orlando with the "help" of the A's through the foundation.

I expect at the very outside time frame these issues to crop up again around October, unless they file another tax extention. That is going to be the audit extrordinaire.

Shout out to the others as well: DJ, Irish, Ocala, Sparky and Gizzie

B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: June 03, 2009, 02:05:13 PM »

Thanks Capp, she looks familiar.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1719 on: June 03, 2009, 02:05:16 PM »

Ok, I have got to go back to this even though we sort of moved on...

The Anthony's getting away with all that they are doing.  I get it, give them rope and they hang themselves....but seriously where do they draw the line with this? 

George has the potential to pack heat (carry a gun) and all it would take is hormonal b*tch Cindy to get pissed enough that she pulls it out on someone.

So again, where do they draw the line?  When is enough enough?  When is it too much?  Who has to get hurt for them to get some regulation here?  I mean hell even their lawyer is lying for them and not being called on it...this double standard is gonna bite people in the bum big time here if someone gets seriously injured or worse, dies.

With this latest "showdown" that is ammo for some of these nut jobs to come out again and start havoc at the Anthony house.  I joke about it with Sunny, but there really are nutcases out there who are going to take justice into their own hands - and that should bother the LE.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.