May 16, 2024, 11:35:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #39 12/24/10 - 1/01/11  (Read 221173 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: December 29, 2010, 10:02:35 PM »

This Monkey is moving on down the road.  I'm a bonafide lurker.

Sassifrass I really enjoy reading your posts. You don't really take sides but research things before posting about them. We need your expertise on this forum. I will miss your posts if you decide to become a lurker.

Although I don't always hold your opinions as my own, Sassifrass, I do like the sense of balance you bring to the discussion, and the thoughfulness of your posts.  I'd hate to see you lurk, or rather NOT see you because you're lurking.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: December 29, 2010, 10:20:33 PM »

I will state again for the record that KAINE is not a suspect, he is a victim.  We do not bash the victim here, the victim deserves our support.  There has never been any implication that Kaine is a suspect at all.  LE is sharing information with KAINE and DESIREE.  THEY feel LE is doing a competent job.  If you want to treat Kaine as a suspect then I suggest you find someplace else to post, it won't be tolerated here.

I will also say that although I usually agree with Blink, I disagree with her on many aspects of this case. 
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: December 29, 2010, 10:20:36 PM »

I believe that I am correct in saying that sassifrass has a link to the Desiree family.

Sassifrass has expressed some things that the family knows and feels.

The family who has the most vested interest in what is going on. 

To me, the posts by sassifrass are the most meaningful because of her connection.

Just as what Desiree says is the most meaningful to me.  She's not going to mess around with having her child found. And he hubby is a police detective.  So, I'm with them all the way.
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: December 29, 2010, 10:27:15 PM »

I think, that with the 7 month mark looming next week, everyone is feeling very frustrated that we don't seem to know more than we knew 6 months ago.  It has been a long a very frustrating road, with many very weird twists and turns.

Since Kyron has not been found dead, I hold out hope that he is alive, although, I worry that he is in the hand of those horrible people who think it's ok to "love" little boys.  I know there is no evidence either way, it is just something I've been thinking about for quite awhile.

I hope that we have some closure soon...I do not care who is charged, I just want this little boy FOUND!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: December 29, 2010, 10:29:35 PM »

Klaas- I totally agree. Unless the police can clear TH and pin this on someone unknown to her, this will follow her the rest of her days. If she did committ this crime, it's horrible that this child was decieved and betrayed by someone he looked up to. All this secrecy over suspect zero- better for LE to connect the dots than share their info. When did Sheriff Staton hold his last presser?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #585 on: December 29, 2010, 10:33:21 PM »

This Monkey is moving on down the road.  I'm a bonafide lurker.

Sassifrass I really enjoy reading your posts. You don't really take sides but research things before posting about them. We need your expertise on this forum. I will miss your posts if you decide to become a lurker.

Although I don't always hold your opinions as my own, Sassifrass, I do like the sense of balance you bring to the discussion, and the thoughfulness of your posts.  I'd hate to see you lurk, or rather NOT see you because you're lurking.   

Oh, here I go again. I'm suppose to be lurking. I don't think I've expressed a lot of opinions. I try very hard to link my opinions based on facts, but I thank you for your kind words.

FWIW, I lurk when I see innocent people, meaning, Kaine, Desiree, and Tony, being ostracized without proof. My heart is with them and Kyron.

If I move on, it will only be because I know LE has this under control.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: December 29, 2010, 10:40:39 PM »

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: December 29, 2010, 10:41:55 PM »

Klaas- I totally agree. Unless the police can clear TH and pin this on someone unknown to her, this will follow her the rest of her days. If she did committ this crime, it's horrible that this child was decieved and betrayed by someone he looked up to. All this secrecy over suspect zero- better for LE to connect the dots than share their info. When did Sheriff Staton hold his last presser?

What I don't understand about the blink site is this. Do they think that Terri committed the crime WITH suspect zero or that suspect zero committed the crime without Terri's knowledge. I have a bit of a hard time following over there sometimes.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #588 on: December 29, 2010, 10:50:36 PM »

I believe that I am correct in saying that sassifrass has a link to the Desiree family.

Sassifrass has expressed some things that the family knows and feels.

The family who has the most vested interest in what is going on. 

To me, the posts by sassifrass are the most meaningful because of her connection.

Just as what Desiree says is the most meaningful to me.  She's not going to mess around with having her child found. And he hubby is a police detective.  So, I'm with them all the way.

Sorry, trying to finish this up before I leave.

You're right HK. I do have a connection with them. I didn't insert myself there. It started off with me, with the consent of Brandi and CBB, sending them the beautiful pics of Kyron through FB (Klaas can verify that I was connected to them). A family member requested me as a friend on FB after that. They started asking questions, and it went from there.

Desiree, without a doubt, is in so much pain. Her tears will not stop, nor her pain of not knowing where her son is. She just wants Kyron home.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #589 on: December 29, 2010, 10:53:58 PM »

For real, I'm out for now. I hope I don't have to be a current or future lurker. Right now I just want to go and get family time with hubby and my kitties.

HAGN Monkeys.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: December 29, 2010, 11:00:22 PM »

You too, Sassi. We'll talk soon!! Have a great one yourself!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: December 29, 2010, 11:05:35 PM »

What I don't understand about the blink site is this. Do they think that Terri committed the crime WITH suspect zero or that suspect zero committed the crime without Terri's knowledge. I have a bit of a hard time following over there sometimes.

Sebastian I don't get Blink at all on this one.  I don't understand how she can say that Terri did not leave with Kyron.  That to me implies they do know who he left with and well if they know that than what's the hold up?  She does state that Terri "Let the vampire in" which means she does/may have some involvement?  I guess I just don't get her either.  JMO.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: December 29, 2010, 11:23:36 PM »

I know the public hasn't been told anything...and maybe not Kaine or Desiree either...but does anyone think it's possible that Terri, through her attorney Houze (thinking about how he likes to settle things) could be talking to the police and that's what LE is taking the extra time to check out?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: December 29, 2010, 11:33:00 PM »

The last "presser" was Sept. 16. - we need concrete evidence - found out things we wish we didn't know about - know things we wish we didn't know - staff hit hard emotionally (words to that effect).

The last "interview" was during the first week of December (4th? Don't recall exact date) - was depressed the case was going cold but now thinks the case is on the right track and will be resolved.  Not ready to make an arrest nor an indictment - might not be ready by February (maybe can name a "suspect" in February) - case could take many more months of investigation (words to that effect).

Personally, I pray we have an arrest every day - but if that can't be - I really hope that LE can at least release a name of a "suspect" by February. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: December 29, 2010, 11:33:47 PM »

I know the public hasn't been told anything...and maybe not Kaine or Desiree either...but does anyone think it's possible that Terri, through her attorney Houze (thinking about how he likes to settle things) could be talking to the police and that's what LE is taking the extra time to check out?

If I were totally innocent of harming Kyron, I cannot think of anything in the world that would stop me from trying to see my child Kiara.  The fact that Terri does not want to incriminate herself in the criminal investigation tells me she is GUILTY.  Then the question is guilty of what.  OK, say she wanted to teach Kaine a lesson and paid someone to kidnap Kyron.  She is still guilty.  If Kyron died because of it, she is as guilty as the person who kidnapped him if she set it up.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: December 29, 2010, 11:40:14 PM »

Sebastian I don't get Blink at all on this one.  I don't understand how she can say that Terri did not leave with Kyron.  That to me implies they do know who he left with and well if they know that than what's the hold up?  She does state that Terri "Let the vampire in" which means she does/may have some involvement?  I guess I just don't get her either.  JMO.

It is confusing sometimes.  People talk in code and we don't know how to pick up on it.

From what I get (and I could be wrong), Blink says Kyron did not leave the school with Terri.  Alludes (code?) to leaving with subsect zero. My interpretation is that maybe folks attending the school saw Kyron leave with someone - a male - but that they could only give a "general" description of the person.  Therefore, there's no "sketch" and sounds like no pictures either...unless from the back, etc.  A jacket and cap, head held down, could hide a lot of description about a person.  I think most of us believe Terri is involved in some manner, including Blink, if I'm reading her posts correctly. 

It does get confusing to me when they start talking about a pedophile.  How that all fits in...I'm not sure about at all.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: December 29, 2010, 11:42:40 PM »

JMO - NO, I wish but I think NO. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: December 29, 2010, 11:50:51 PM »

Puzzler- thanks for posting those quotes.
NoRose- I agree. Things aren't getting any better either.
And you just can't judge by looking at someone. We had neighbors a couple doors down, seemed nice, quiet, minded their own business, the husband held the wife against her will, raped her, and tried to kill her. Who knows what is all going on all around you?

I agree NoRCG-So often you hear..."so and so was so nice, he/she could not have done what they say"...and the people saying that do not know what goes on behind closed doors.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: December 29, 2010, 11:51:03 PM »

If I were totally innocent of harming Kyron, I cannot think of anything in the world that would stop me from trying to see my child Kiara.  The fact that Terri does not want to incriminate herself in the criminal investigation tells me she is GUILTY.  Then the question is guilty of what.  OK, say she wanted to teach Kaine a lesson and paid someone to kidnap Kyron.  She is still guilty.  If Kyron died because of it, she is as guilty as the person who kidnapped him if she set it up.

I totally agree that if Terri's involved, she's guilty - even if "someone" else took Kyron from the school and something bad happened - Terri's also guilty of it all - multiple charges. 

I know "some" law, but do not profess to be intelligent in law matters; therefore, I don't have the knowledge of what harm it would cause WRT Terri's rights during a criminal investigation if she were to testify in a civil case about matters within the criminal investigation.  The one thing I've picked up on from the divorce case is that Bunch wants to contact Rudy but can't get the contact info from LE due to the criminal investigation.  So, Bunch can't get info he needs to use in the divorce case.  I can see how that's a problem. 

Even if Terri were totally innocent, doesn't mean that sometimes you have to provide evidence to back up your statements.
If she were totaly innocent, with good attorneys (and Kaine has a good attorney), words can be twisted and misconstrued.

I really wish I understood better how this all works...all I know is that the divorce case during an on-going criminal investigation is a very big deal in Oregon- first time ever - so that tells me it's not a simple as I have the capacity to understand the inner workings.  And I love simplicity...nope...not this case.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: December 29, 2010, 11:56:58 PM »

^

That crap is between Kaine and Desiree.  Shouldn't you try focusing on Kyron a bit more?

Obviously Desiree is not your daughter and Kyron is not your grandson.

txlisa ... that "crap" was an ultimate betrayal of both Desiree and Kyron and ... that "crap: was the first step in the stepping stones of wrong choices by Kaine that in time led to the disappearance of Kyron.

Janet

I will post this again....Kaine has disputed....to her face during an interview...Desiree's description of how their marriage ended. They were getting a divorce when Desiree discovered she was pregnant, so she had to have known the marriage was not on solid ground anyway.
No one, and I repeat...NO ONE here knows what really happened. There are quite obviously TWO sides to the story. It has not been established as a FACT that Kaine was cheating on Desiree. She tells that story, and he says she is not telling it correctly. The only FACT is the the divorce was put on hold for a few months. Kaine never had any intention of staying past the baby's birth.

Posters can have an opinion, and choose sides, certainly. But that does not mean that Desiree's version has any more truth than Kaine's. The TRUTH is that we don't know, and it's really none of our business to know. The truth is that it's a personal preference based on some kind of bias by a poster, but it is NOT a proven fact.

Kaine has the right to be a private person. He is NOT a suspect, and LE is NOT investigating him. He does not owe any nosy internet posters an explanation about anything. As long as LE has what they need from Kaine, then he's good. No one else is justified in demanding information about his personal life.

Some of the posters in this case have really gone off the rails.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.