May 21, 2024, 11:09:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #548 11/26 - 11/27/2006  (Read 126827 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: November 26, 2006, 10:20:56 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Maybe the Sloots staged the burglary to discredit deVries and prevent his using information that he got from legitimate sources with the threat that they would say he stole it from Joran's apartment??

Good for him to realize the kind of people with which he is dealing in this abrupt manner.

Wait a minute, the breakin was an apartment in Holland where JVDS was living with a roommate.

The breakin only took JVDS stuff and left the roommates stuff alone.

Exactly how did the burglar know what belonged to Joran and what belonged to the roommate?   Rolling Eyes

Sounds like an inside job coupled with that dazzling Sloot thinking yet again.

Possibly a dorm room/apartment, each guy has a side of his own?

Or two bedroom apartment, each guy has own bedroom?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: November 26, 2006, 10:23:56 PM »

Anyhow, not concerned about if there was a breakin staged or not, just thought it was interesting that the breakin was a Holland apartment and not the aruba home apartment.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: November 26, 2006, 10:24:15 PM »

Quote from: Anna
But we are being told it was Natalee's roommate who told the police that she was using cocaine.

Wait for the translation. That isn't the way it was posted by Mitral Valve.
Two things : Drinking. Drugs
The roommate about the drinking. That we knew about .
Witnesses about the drugs.  Who ? Boeti ? GVC ? I do not believe the drug thing.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: November 26, 2006, 10:25:28 PM »

Maybe the Sloots staged the burglary to discredit deVries and prevent his using information that he got from legitimate sources with the threat that they would say he stole it from Joran's apartment??

Good for him to realize the kind of people with which he is dealing in this abrupt manner.

Wait a minute, the breakin was an apartment in Holland where JVDS was living with a roommate.

The breakin only took JVDS stuff and left the roommates stuff alone.

Exactly how did the burglar know what belonged to Joran and what belonged to the roommate?   Rolling Eyes

Sounds like an inside job coupled with that dazzling Sloot thinking yet again.

Possibly a dorm room/apartment, each guy has a side of his own?

Or two bedroom apartment, each guy has own bedroom?

Possibly but then who's to say the roommate would not have made back up copies, etc.  For some reason I am seeing cramped dorm rooms instead of spacious private bedrooms.  But could be they had separate BR's.  That would help for sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: November 26, 2006, 10:30:34 PM »

Here's an exchange at FOB between Daniel and Medleyrelay about the photoshopped picture:

medleyrelay wrote:

Daniel what difference does it make -- kids have things on their computers - I find the whole reason why Joran has some photoshopped picture oh so very much NOT the ISSUE here - the fact is that for some reason it was on Joran's computer and Peter is the one that must have broke in - or his people did - or some zealous sleuther did - and gave it to Peter and he then showed it to Joran. It is typical of to try to muddy the waters by talking about the photoshopped picture -that is very unimportant!

Daniel wrote:

You could not be more wrong. I won't repeat what I wrote about De Vries, but you may want to re-read it.

That picture was made on January 25/26 of this year, at Joran's request, and he was willing to pay 200 euros for it, for a purpose.

I am quite certain that the photo was not stolen by or for De Vries. He would never do that, or have someone else do that for him. He obtained it from the person who made it, and whose indentity he was so careful to hide.

I am also quite certain of the reason why Joran wanted to have that photo made, and if Anita would like to know too, she's very welcome to contact me privately.

I haven't been participating much in these forums lately, but I think you know me as someone who for the past 18 months has always been very critical of any misinformation, lies, hypocrisy and unfairness in this case, regardless of whose side it came from.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #785 on: November 26, 2006, 10:30:35 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
reputable reporter would burglarize Joran's apartment?

anyone that believes this..........

ATTENTION ALL MORONS AND IDIOTS

PLEASE, STEP AWAY FROM THE CRACK PIPE

you need HELP

please GET HELP
 Cool

ROFL Robots

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: November 26, 2006, 10:32:51 PM »

well, good one for Daniel....
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: November 26, 2006, 10:34:23 PM »

sloot way of thinking goes like this

keep in mind that you have to think like a sloppy sloot that lies RIGHT in your face without ever blinking an eye

WARNING - this is disturbing but imagine ANITA SLOOT talking  and try not to think of her blouse when reading this... Cool

HERE IT IS

"oh, hello YES, we are the sloot family and joran is our son and yes he is a delicious boy, of that foolishness in the news about him having to do with the missing girl ??  that is just nonsense, JORAN knew her from years ago they were great pals BUT were only friends more like brother and sister, he would do anything to protect her from the evil Kalpoe brothers and the likes of them... heck, let me show you a picture when joran and her met a couple years ago..i think i have it here somewhere
let me check my slooooooty purse,,hold on for a delicious moment"

"YES, see here is my delicious son with natalee in a photo"

i told you and warned you it was GRAPHIC

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: November 26, 2006, 10:34:42 PM »

Yep, that pic and it's circumstances of creation are really strange.

Is Daniel implying he knows why it was created?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: November 26, 2006, 10:37:31 PM »

i think it was a way to CONVINCE people that have not followed the case
very well.. that JORAN is innocent as fresh snow......

"SEE, here is a PICTURE OF the DELICIOUS ONE with Natalee from 2 years ago"

nice try ANITA,

you are a failure

- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: November 26, 2006, 10:37:41 PM »

Getting back to the mattress for a moment, I do have a general theory about what might have happened. J2K could have taken Natalee to the lighthouse area with the intention of raping her. At some point she escaped and left blood on the rocks that were painted. She was placed back in Deepak's car. Joran panicked, took her to his house, and asked Paulus what to do. She was placed somewhere in the house besides Joran's apartment. At some point Natalee expired from her injuries. Paulus made arrangements to dispose of her body and involve the authorities in the coverup. She could have bled on a mattress in the house, and that mattress had to be disposed of. The authorities searched only Joran's apartment because Natalee had been elsewhere in the house.

It's only my theory, but it ties together a lot of loose ends for me in my own mind.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: November 26, 2006, 10:37:41 PM »

Yep, that pic and it's circumstances of creation are really strange.

Is Daniel implying he knows why it was created?

Yes but he hasn't devulged that reason yet.  Not sure if he will either in an open forum.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: November 26, 2006, 10:37:54 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "klaasend"
This posted by Daniel at FOB - he was going back and forth with Moonshadows about De Vries and who broke into Joran's apartment in Aruba.  Daniel does not believe De Vries would do that and Moonshadow claims to know he did for a fact.

Daniel wrote:

I am still waiting, Moonshadows.

I have good reasons to believe that the person who did the photoshop job was De Vries' source for both the photo and the e-mail that he published tonight.

And again, De Vries is a serious, credible, legitimate and reputable journalist. A lot of people hate him because he likes to stir the kettle and because he has repeatedly exposed scandals and incompetence in the Dutch justice system. He's not part of the politically correct elite that runs our little nation, and so he meets with a lot of resistance, cheap criticism and ridicule just as troublemakers like Fortuyn and Van Gogh did. Fortunately that doesn't discourage him from doing his job.

Jeez, these people think that anyone who does anything that might make their heroes look bad is breaking the law.  Like filming a cop.  Or knocking on a door.  Now they think a reputable reporter would burglarize Joran's apartment?  Nah.  There might be some crazy in the Netherlands who thinks like Robots but acts more like a Joran.  Hates the guy.  Wants to see him go down for the count.  I'd look for a crazy who hates Joran.  Might not even be about Natalee.  Maybe it's a relative of some Dutch or Aruban girl that can't remember her evening with Joran.

Moon KNOWS... BULLCRAP. ..
Maybe someone wanted to solve the case and broke into Joran's apartment. They have fingerprints and footprints.
Moon is another medley/Julia whack job
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: November 26, 2006, 10:38:56 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "klaasend"
This posted by Daniel at FOB - he was going back and forth with Moonshadows about De Vries and who broke into Joran's apartment in Aruba.  Daniel does not believe De Vries would do that and Moonshadow claims to know he did for a fact.

Daniel wrote:

I am still waiting, Moonshadows.

I have good reasons to believe that the person who did the photoshop job was De Vries' source for both the photo and the e-mail that he published tonight.

And again, De Vries is a serious, credible, legitimate and reputable journalist. A lot of people hate him because he likes to stir the kettle and because he has repeatedly exposed scandals and incompetence in the Dutch justice system. He's not part of the politically correct elite that runs our little nation, and so he meets with a lot of resistance, cheap criticism and ridicule just as troublemakers like Fortuyn and Van Gogh did. Fortunately that doesn't discourage him from doing his job.

Jeez, these people think that anyone who does anything that might make their heroes look bad is breaking the law.  Like filming a cop.  Or knocking on a door.  Now they think a reputable reporter would burglarize Joran's apartment?  Nah.  There might be some crazy in the Netherlands who thinks like Robots but acts more like a Joran.  Hates the guy.  Wants to see him go down for the count.  I'd look for a crazy who hates Joran.  Might not even be about Natalee.  Maybe it's a relative of some Dutch or Aruban girl that can't remember her evening with Joran.

Moon KNOWS... BULLCRAP. ..
Maybe someone wanted to solve the case and broke into Joran's apartment. They have fingerprints and footprints.
Moon is another medley/Julia whack job

MOON knows nothing

you are correct

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: November 26, 2006, 10:42:32 PM »

wonder if ANITA thinks the idea of JORAN paying for a picture was DELICIOUS or SICK ?

- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: November 26, 2006, 10:45:57 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Getting back to the mattress for a moment, I do have a general theory about what might have happened. J2K could have taken Natalee to the lighthouse area with the intention of raping her. At some point she escaped and left blood on the rocks that were painted. She was placed back in Deepak's car. Joran panicked, took her to his house, and asked Paulus what to do. She was placed somewhere in the house besides Joran's apartment. At some point Natalee expired from her injuries. Paulus made arrangements to dispose of her body and involve the authorities in the coverup. She could have bled on a mattress in the house, and that mattress had to be disposed of. The authorities searched only Joran's apartment because Natalee had been elsewhere in the house.

It's only my theory, but it ties together a lot of loose ends for me in my own mind.

She could have been placed in Joran's apt. There was plenty of time to switch the bedding with the other kid's rooms. There was too much effort put into NOT conducting a search of the rest of the house. Ben King was in Joran's apartment when the search took place. Since when is someone with his position in the justice department ( head of KIA ) allowed to interfere ? ps...  the washer / dryer is in the main house.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: November 26, 2006, 10:47:09 PM »

Hey ya'll!

Good job!  Yes I DO check on ya every day.

BT, they did find this mattress, it was part of the initial cover/frame up.

Existence is futile.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: November 26, 2006, 10:49:03 PM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"

Hey ya'll!

Hi Gunslinger. Nice to see you. Do you mean the mattress with the "dog's" blood on it?

I Stand With The Girl
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: November 26, 2006, 10:49:32 PM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"

Hey ya'll!

Wow.. look who showed up!!  Good to see ya cowboy!  Long time now see.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: November 26, 2006, 10:50:42 PM »

Anyone hear from Widget?  I thought of him during the show because he was also one that said from early on that the Dutch were behind this.  Surprised he didn't show up today... shouting out.. HI Widget!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.