May 14, 2024, 07:48:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 347037 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: August 22, 2008, 03:00:34 AM »

Disclaimer Proceed with caution ***********

Stages of death

Let's go with Klaas's theory...she IS the smartest..imo...and I respect her opinions because they are not based on emotion...but always well thought out and logical...so here goes...
Moment of Death: June 16th
1} The heart stops
2} The skin gets tight and grey in color
3} All the muscles relax
4} The bladder and bowels empty
. . . .4a - Men will get an erection. No, I don't know when, exactly. I really didn't feel like calling up the local mortuary and asking this. And there's people on my mailing list I could have asked, I bet, but it's kind of weird popping up and asking that. No pun intended. I'm not sure my parents know what erections are, so I can't ask them. I did read that this was one of the reasons hangings were so well attended by women, back in the old.days. Big Laffs, seeing the Hung, hung.
5} The body's temperature will typically drop 1.5 degrees F. per hour unless outside environment is a factor. The liver is the organ that stays warmest the longest, and this temperature is used to establish time of death if the body is found within that time frame.
After 30 minutes:
6} The skin gets purple and waxy
7} The lips, finger- and toe nails fade to a pale color or turn white as the blood leaves.
8} Blood pools at the lowest parts of the body leaving a dark purple-black stain called lividity
9} The hands and feet turn blue
10} The eyes start to sink into the skull
After 4 hours:
11} Rigor mortis starts to set in
12} The purpling of the skin and pooling of blood continue
13} Rigor Mortis begins to tighten the muscles for about another 24 hours, then will reverse and the body will return to a limp state.
After 12 hours:
14} The body is in full rigor mortis.
After 24 hours: June 17th
15} The body is now the temperature of the surrounding environment
16} In males, the semen dies
17} The head and neck are now a greenish-blue color
18} The greenish-blue color continues to spread to the rest of the body
19} There is the strong smell of rotting meat
20} The face of the person is essentially no longer recognizable
After 3 days: June 18th..shovel?...car back to garage?21} The gases in the body tissues form large blisters on the skin
22} The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely. This process is speeded up if victim is in a hot environment, or in water
23} Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, eyes, ears and rectum and urinary opening

I STAND CORRECTED!!! Klaas...as always...has a very viable theory
After 3 weeks:
24} The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can be easily pulled off the corpse
25} The skin cracks and bursts open in many places because of the pressure of Internal gases and the breakdown of the skin itself
26} Decomposition will continue until body is nothing but skeletal remains, which can take as little as a month in hot climates and two months in cold climates. The teeth are often the only thing left, years and centuries later, because tooth enamel is the strongest substance in the body. The jawbone is the densest, so that usually will also remain. So don't forget - brush regularly and floss only if you're really bored.

more to come

Very, very viable Klaas...you said you knew what you were talking about and you were correct.

You think with logic...you KNOW I think with emotion.

Did ya all know I have a Psych degree and monor in Soc...No I am not kidding...it all makes sense now..lol

I know i drive ya all nuts...but I ALWAYS have to know the WHY...the psychological as social reasons..WHY??!!!

Sometimes we can't know the why.

But back to reason...logic...(I had an A+ in logic in college by the way) lol so reason logic with a bit of psych:

I think most of us...and I am not at all discounting those who disagree..tell me your reasons why...I really want to hear others logic...but for the most part...although we don't like George and Cindy per say...we don't feel as though they are involved in Caylee's dissappearance...but are involved in trying to make their daughter to be...someone much better than her character.  Fair?

So if you belive George is not involved...and you understand they lied to protect Casey's character...but there is no reason to lie about the 24th...if George is not involved in Caylee's death.

If he is not involved..is it fair to say he was somewhat suspicios of Casey and the stolen gas cans? And if he forced a confrontation...made her open the trunk..there's the gas cans...it was probably not a HMMMM...now how did they end up there...it was probably a HUGE!!!! confrontation!!! with hot tempered George screaming...and casey screaming back...and then she books!!!

I would imagine that if there was a bad smell in the trunk at this point...George would have noticed and that car would never have left the driveway!!!

So by the 24th..any fluids left would have to had permeated the whole car..and I would think George notices!!!

So Casey bolts out...time to pick up Caylee..she needs that unconditional love because now both parenst are pissed at her. The 16th..it was Cindy...24th...both parents..now she needs leverage...her parenst love for her daughter...and that unconditional love herself!! Goes to FINALLY pick up Caylee...and finds her passed.

Theory of decomp still applies...but in my mind...mentally explains the evidence also.

Thoughts?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: August 22, 2008, 03:06:44 AM »

I think the babysitter taking her or whoever she was with could be true, You have this beautiful little girl, Everyone says she was a good kid, a Firecracker,smart..Maybe the person couldn't have kids. This person saw that Casey was into partying so she took her out of state or wherever. That would explain why this person is not coming forward for the reward money because she in fact committed a crime. Casey didn't wanna talk to LE because maybe she did fear that this person may harm if she told that she kidnapped Caylee. So Casey would not really be that worried because she knew who had her but just didn;t know where she was, she thought in her mind she had a few extra days to party but as time past she couldn't find her. I can explain everything but the smell of Decomp but maybe George is right maybe she hit something...

I PRAY Kristin...that is the answer. But can't get past the smell in the car....nor the lies Casey told. She is covering up...and I don't think it was a kidnapping...I really believe that Casey left Caylee with someone she knew was not responsible...and Caylee passed there. I still hope the people dissappeared with Caylee...and i will hold that hope until they find a body...but I think she passed with a damned stranger that Casey left her with for her own selfish purposes.

Oh God I hope not. Yeah I am stuck on the smell too, lies maybe but the smell!! Just can't explain it.There ae so many theories going in my head it is spinning . Tonight will be the first night that Casey will have to sleep in her home after Caylee was gone, Maybe it will be to much, Hopefully she will talk

I have been thinking the same all day!!!

I have an 8 year old...don't think I am weird!!! lol But when he is spending the night at my brother's...I am like my dog...lol..I find something that smells like him and sleep with it.

I think the smell of Caylee..the sweet smell of innocence...will make her crack...O pray anyways!!!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: August 22, 2008, 03:10:39 AM »

I think the babysitter taking her or whoever she was with could be true, You have this beautiful little girl, Everyone says she was a good kid, a Firecracker,smart..Maybe the person couldn't have kids. This person saw that Casey was into partying so she took her out of state or wherever. That would explain why this person is not coming forward for the reward money because she in fact committed a crime. Casey didn't wanna talk to LE because maybe she did fear that this person may harm if she told that she kidnapped Caylee. So Casey would not really be that worried because she knew who had her but just didn;t know where she was, she thought in her mind she had a few extra days to party but as time past she couldn't find her. I can explain everything but the smell of Decomp but maybe George is right maybe she hit something...

I PRAY Kristin...that is the answer. But can't get past the smell in the car....nor the lies Casey told. She is covering up...and I don't think it was a kidnapping...I really believe that Casey left Caylee with someone she knew was not responsible...and Caylee passed there. I still hope the people dissappeared with Caylee...and i will hold that hope until they find a body...but I think she passed with a damned stranger that Casey left her with for her own selfish purposes.

Oh God I hope not. Yeah I am stuck on the smell too, lies maybe but the smell!! Just can't explain it.There ae so many theories going in my head it is spinning . Tonight will be the first night that Casey will have to sleep in her home after Caylee was gone, Maybe it will be to much, Hopefully she will talk

I have an 8 year old...don't think I am weird!!! lol But when he is spending the night at my brother's...I am like my dog...lol..I find something that smells like him and sleep with it.

I think the smell of Caylee..the sweet smell of innocence...will make her crack...O pray anyways!!!

I hope...Well so as Graphic as it was it kinda helps to no what the body goes through.I just don't think she could handle it.I am curouis to see what the others think tomorrow if they read it and respond lol.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: August 22, 2008, 03:11:30 AM »

So that would mean that she would have to pick up her child who

After 3 days:
The face of the person is essentially no longer recognizable
21} The gases in the body tissues form large blisters on the skin
22} The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely. This process is speeded up if victim is in a hot environment, or in water23} Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, eyes, ears and rectum and urinary opening.

Oh man this is to much!!!!

That would maybe explain the fluid but what about the hair? it says 3 weeks and it will just break off.

Do you really think she could handle that??

don't believe she was in the trunk for 3 weeks. Car left 27th? I am so darned tired can't think..schools in..lol..getting up at 5:50 again!! But if it is 27th car was left...16th last seen...11 days max...I really don't like Badin after Spector trial...did I tell ya that!!! lol

He is a phony out for money..imho!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: August 22, 2008, 03:16:00 AM »

I hope...Well so as Graphic as it was it kinda helps to no what the body goes through.I just don't think she could handle it.I am curious to see what the others think tomorrow if they read it and respond lol.

me too!!!

Great insight and great research.

We may take HUGE criticism in our theories tomorrow...but you will be respected for your effort, heart and research.

Don't get offended now!!! They are tough...but loyal and the best there is!!!

You have tough skin and strong values and beliefs...I know you will be fine.

Soul sistah to me you are!!! lol

Really enjoyed sharing ideas with you tonight!!!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: August 22, 2008, 03:17:09 AM »

After 3 days:
22} The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely. This process is speeded up if victim is in a hot environment, or in water23} Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, eyes, ears and rectum and urinary opening.

That would maybe explain the fluid but what about the hair? it says 3 weeks and it will just break off.

don't believe she was in the trunk for 3 weeks. Car left 27th? I am so darned tired can't think..schools in..lol..getting up at 5:50 again!! But if it is 27th car was left...16th last seen...11 days max...I really don't like Badin after Spector trial...did I tell ya that!!! lol

Yeah I am quite sleepy as well. I had this long response to your other post and just couldn't type it out wayyy to long it would take me forever at this point so tomorrow. My babies started school this last Monday. My oldest started middle school. I can't believe it!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: August 22, 2008, 03:19:17 AM »

smokin' one more cig and then calling it a night.

Great job tonight Kristin....you are a true Monkey..are you going searching this weekend or just watching what unfolds?

Either way I have the GREATEST of respect for you...you are a true champion!! By your words but most importantly...by your actions!!!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: August 22, 2008, 03:21:20 AM »

I hope...Well so as Graphic as it was it kinda helps to no what the body goes through.I just don't think she could handle it.I am curious to see what the others think tomorrow if they read it and respond lol.

me too!!!

We may take HUGE criticism in our theories tomorrow...but you will be respected for your effort, heart and research.

Thank you !!!!! I enjoyed it as well will see what tomorrow brings...Hopefully we won't take too much slack !!!!    But I love it(being able to talk like this about the case) I certainly couldn't do this at home people are starting to think I am losing it lol
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: August 22, 2008, 03:24:27 AM »

After 3 days:

Yeah I am quite sleepy as well. I had this long response to your other post and just couldn't type it out wayyy to long it would take me forever at this point so tomorrow. My babies started school this last Monday. My oldest started middle school. I can't believe it!

Do you still cry like me??lol

We were so pathetic this morning..3rd grade for my Monkey...you would think he was staring kindergarten!!

There were like 4 of us still standing at the classroom door 5 min..ok 10 minuted after the bell rang...lol...still waving and taking pics!!!

I am so damned pathetic!!!! lol

Night to all the late night Monkeys!!!

Morning to all the early bird Monkeys!!

Take it easy on Kristin and i!!! You may not agree with us...but we stayed up waaaay past bedtime searching for our truth in this case!!!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: August 22, 2008, 03:27:58 AM »

Great job tonight Kristin....you are a true Monkey..are you going searching this weekend or just watching what unfolds?

Either way I have the GREATEST of respect for you...you are a true champion!! By your words but most importantly...by your actions!!!

I think I am going this weekend probably Saturday. Have to see how the weather is Not sure if it flooded in the parts I have to drive through and Fay keeps bringing the rain!!

Everyone here is great in their own right. i am glad to be here. Thanks for staying up with me tonight will talk to ya tomorrow..Say a little prayer for Caylee
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: August 22, 2008, 03:32:20 AM »

After 3 days:

We were so pathetic this morning..3rd grade for my Monkey...you would think he was staring kindergarten!!

There were like 4 of us still standing at the classroom door 5 min..ok 10 minuted after the bell rang...lol...still waving and taking pics!!!

Take it easy on Kristin and i!!! You may not agree with us...but we stayed up waaaay past bedtime searching for our truth in this case!!!

I do I do I have a 6 year old and a 11 year old. I think I embarrassed my son lol. I took him too school the first day and started balling saying OMG your growing up so fast.... all he could say was Maaaaaaaaa stop it and walked away...he won't even kiss me anymore lol all I get is the cheek...My daughter is a mommies girl she started first grade she was just as devastated as I was though lol...I love my kidssssssssssss
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: August 22, 2008, 03:32:34 AM »

I think the babysitter taking her or whoever she was with could be true, You have this beautiful little girl, Everyone says she was a good kid, a Firecracker,smart..Maybe the person couldn't have kids. This person saw that Casey was into partying so she took her out of state or wherever. That would explain why this person is not coming forward for the reward money because she in fact committed a crime. Casey didn't wanna talk to LE because maybe she did fear that this person may harm if she told that she kidnapped Caylee. So Casey would not really be that worried because she knew who had her but just didn't;t know where she was, she thought in her mind she had a few extra days to party but as time past she couldn't find her. I can explain everything but the smell of Decomp but maybe George is right maybe she hit something...

me too!!!

Thank you !!!!! I enjoyed it as well will see what tomorrow brings...Hopefully we won't take too much slack !!!!    But I love it(being able to talk like this about the case) I certainly couldn't do this at home people are starting to think I am losing it lol

my family all ready know I am long gone on these cases...that is why they just leave me to my Monkeys!! lol

Every now and again though....they tell me how much they respect my commitment.

Best part of all of this...my Monkey KNOWS!!!! if he were every taken from me...his Momma would not sleep until I found him...and that I have Monkeys all over the world looking over him!!!

I told him when he was a babe...birds are God's messenger's to Moms...and if he ever got lost or separated...I would find him..just find a birdie...and know Momma is on her way!!!

Sad I have to tell him that...but I do in a caring way. Never want him to give up if God forbid....something went wrong...even for a minute!!! But I think he would be brave...he knows Monkeys and birdies are ALWAYS watching over him.

Neatest story...CBB told me to tell my Monkey that Monkeys all over the world knew how well he did and that he scored 3 goals. I live my CBB...and I think she knows it...but she will NEVER understand...the pride and confidence she gave my son with that post. Angels live in this cage!!!!

Gotta get to bed now!!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: August 22, 2008, 03:35:19 AM »

I think the babysitter taking her or whoever she was with could be true, You have this beautiful little girl, Everyone says she was a good kid, a Firecracker,smart..Maybe the person couldn't have kids. This person saw that Casey was into partying so she took her out of state or wherever. That would explain why this person is not coming forward for the reward money because she in fact committed a crime. Casey didn't wanna talk to LE because maybe she did fear that this person may harm if she told that she kidnapped Caylee. So Casey would not really be that worried because she knew who had her but just didn't;t know where she was, she thought in her mind she had a few extra days to party but as time past she couldn't find her. I can explain everything but the smell of Decomp but maybe George is right maybe she hit something...

me too!!!

my family all ready know I am long gone on these cases...that is why they just leave me to my Monkeys!! lol

Every now and again though....they tell me how much they respect my commitment.

Best part of all of this...my Monkey KNOWS!!!! if he were every taken from me...his Momma would not sleep until I found him...and that I have Monkeys all over the world looking over him!!!

I told him when he was a babe...birds are God's messenger's to Moms...and if he ever got lost or separated...I would find him..just find a birdie...and know Momma is on her way!!!

Sad I have to tell him that...but I do in a caring way. Never want him to give up if God forbid....something went wrong...even for a minute!!! But I think he would be brave...he knows Monkeys and birdies are ALWAYS watching over him.

Neatest story...CBB told me to tell my Monkey that Monkeys all over the world knew how well he did and that he scored 3 goals. I live my CBB...and I think she knows it...but she will NEVER understand...the pride and confidence she gave my son with that post. Angels live in this cage!!!!

Gotta get to bed now!!!!

good lawd the spelling errors...did I mention I was up at 5:50 this am??!!

Only one I need to correct..

I LUV!!! my CBB!!! She is an angel to me!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: August 22, 2008, 03:38:35 AM »

After 3 days:

I do I do I have a 6 year old and a 11 year old. I think I embarrassed my son lol. I took him too school the first day and started balling saying OMG your growing up so fast.... all he could say was Maaaaaaaaa stop it and walked away...he won't even kiss me anymore lol all I get is the cheek...My daughter is a mommies girl she started first grade she was just as devastated as I was though lol...I love my kidssssssssssss

My guy is an only son...so I think I get away with more than most parents...no siblings he has to be cool with....but those times are even fading fast for me!!!

We can still squeeze 'em and hug 'em and kiss 'em when they are sleeping!!! lol What they don't know won't embarrass them!!! lol

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: August 22, 2008, 03:42:28 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

I did not abandon ship! Of all the freakin' times to have cable problems, I get them at 3pm yesterday.

I literally rigged my computer to my TV cable to be able to get on now. Still not acting right and I don't know if it will last so, I just wanted to let you know.

If I'm not on for a few days, it's because I'm waiting for repair service.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: August 22, 2008, 03:43:48 AM »

I think I am going this weekend probably Saturday. Have to see how the weather is Not sure if it flooded in the parts I have to drive through and Fay keeps bringing the rain!!

Everyone here is great in their own right. i am glad to be here. Thanks for staying up with me tonight will talk to ya tomorrow..Say a little prayer for Caylee

You definately live..."A Life Uncommon"

Jewel song I mediatate on!!! lol Told that story over the weekend.

Great way to live life though!!!

If you ever listen to it...e-mail me and tell me your thoughts...heck...just e-mail me!!!

When Klaas is not too busy...and that is not often...I THINK she will give you my e-mail address.

Would ya Klaas??!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: August 22, 2008, 03:45:46 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

I did not abandon ship! Of all the freakin' times to have cable problems, I get them at 3pm yesterday.

I literally rigged my computer to my TV cable to be able to get on now. Still not acting right and I don't know if it will last so, I just wanted to let you know.

OHHHH noooo!!!...lol
I have GOT to get yto bed...and I KNOW you will get me posting Sweetie!!

If I bug out...please don't get mad...just have to get up at 5:50!!!! YUCK!!! tomorrow...for our 2nd day of school!!!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: August 22, 2008, 04:15:00 AM »

I keep thinking about that picture of the back yard with the plastic box, that would have been big enough to put the body for a short time. 

Always...please tell me...what color was the box...TIA...Des

Thanks Klaas...do we have any indication..that box is missing?  TIA  Des

No, the box is there...that picture was taken by Greta's crew.  Cindy did make a point of saying the box had been moved away from the pool though.  It got moved again when the back yard was searched.

Thanks Klaas...Is there anything else on the box being moved away from the pool other than Cindy's saying so? Hmmm...I don't think the box should have been anywhere near the pool to start with. And Cindy makes a point of telling us it was moved twice. When was it moved the first time?

That box would be really tempting to an almost 3 year old climber.

Good Morning!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: August 22, 2008, 05:40:07 AM »

Wow! That was a ton of catching up here.

I wonder if Casey realizes that she's probably the most hated woman in America right now?

And that clip of Cindy threatening the reporters with the hose, OMG! That woman really has issues. I mean really. I did have to wonder where the family "spokesperson", the infamous Mr. Garrison, was for the homecoming. Geez, you would think as a professional spokesperson, this is probably the most important time that you would be needed. Oh, maybe he didn't get that memo!

I think Casey's family, Lee, Cindy & George, are going to continue to do damage and cause problems here. It seems to me if one of them had just said to the reporters, "Look guys, we thank you for all you've done in helping to get the word out but, we'd just like a few days to get Casey settled in and re-adjusted", they probably would have gotten a better response. No...not the Anthony clan. Throw  F bombs at the reporters, threaten to call the police, threaten to turn the hose on people, leave the house in another melt down and have sonny boy pick you up. I'm sorry, it's all about Casey to them right now and they've lost it.

I also think if I was Baez's wife, I'd be having a serious talk with my husband. I have NEVER seen an attorney act like he did with a client. The man is at the jail till the wee hours of the morning, calls her "my girl", cuddles her and makes an ass of himself over her. Something isn't right about this. I have a friend who is an attorney. I've known him for 30 years and we went out and partied together many times before we were married. Never would he act that way if he was representing me, even though we are very close, nor anyone else. It's just not ethical nor publicly acceptable to behave in this manner when representing a client.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: August 22, 2008, 05:51:24 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

That stinks!  Sorry to hear that Mrskub.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.