May 13, 2024, 07:06:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #3 8/24 - 8/29/2007  (Read 205555 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2007, 11:00:49 PM »

IBE I haven't been following thee Donna Jou case much, but I did read there tonight. You have really been doing alot of work on this. I have been at work alot recently and out with the kids more than usual. Just been tired too, have no idea why. Take care guys, I am going to get ready for the munkee bunkee. 
ps. New Grandbaby got a crib this week. It is the Monkey Cage ! !
Kxxxx is in " the monkey cage " .  Very cute I thought !! 

New Grandbaby great... save your cat avatar for her!

Am having trouble posting... browser freezes

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2007, 11:01:34 PM »

Maybe Monkeys are watching football.

Why was chat stopped??

IBE here is Dugga's announcement regarding chat.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2066.msg271391#msg271391
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 11:09:31 PM by San » Logged
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2007, 11:21:30 PM »

Hi Anna and San and guests!

Well, I had never chatted before so at least got my feet wet here for I felt comfortable.

I hope we don't loose our Monkey Family. A private area would be nice.

Anna did you ever notice an area goes without rain for a long time and then the next year it has so much rain and floods. Hope this doesn't happen on your mountain.

Am going to work on the pictures.. have a rough draft of the narrative.

Anna, did you see the map a few pages back.. of IMO areas of interest I'd like TES to search around the suspect's house. News article said he was a suspect now, not just a person of interest.

I always remember what you say about safety. Am finished with all of it, as far as outside. Now it's all in photobucket..

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2007, 11:25:05 PM »

Have to leave here soon... have an all day "One Stroke" art workshop tomorrow in landscapes. My type of workshop, includes breakfast, lunch and free parking. Hope to learn at least to paint something to put outside my kitchen window to pretend I am not in a mobile home complex!! maybe pine trees, fall leaves and a creek!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2007, 11:33:04 PM »

Have to leave here soon... have an all day "One Stroke" art workshop tomorrow in landscapes. My type of workshop, includes breakfast, lunch and free parking. Hope to learn at least to paint something to put outside my kitchen window to pretend I am not in a mobile home complex!! maybe pine trees, fall leaves and a creek!

Hope you enjoy your workshop tomorrow IBE.  Let us know how you liked it.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2007, 11:44:41 PM »

thanks.. the others were only 4 hrs. rose buds, sunflowers at a local extension. . My leaves look like green whales so I hope the landscapes has small leaves!!!

Very good teacher.. April, she trained under Donna (forgot last name) who started it. These are my mental health courses along with Scared Monkeys. The 4 hr course was only $29 plus $15 in materials. Can't beat that.

Well have to go find my bushes and something to wear over my clothes.. I seem to do this painting like I do rooms.. a tad on me!

Will come back after class and start posting Areas A,B,C,D on the map about missing Donna Jou. C1J that will include the hole in the fence Laughing

I hope to save enough $ and perhaps later this fall go for a certificate in Computer Crime..at 67 then... what will I do with it??? If I can't swing all the classes, I will take the one on Internet Safety and share with my Monkey Family. I would like the computer forensics one, too.

It's taught by Orange County sheriffs so a tad in mileage.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2007, 11:45:22 PM »

IBE,
Have you seen the painted screens people paint for their windows?  Some are really pretty.  Good idea if one has a bad view, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2007, 11:47:57 PM »

Thanks, Good Night. Sweet dreams!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2007, 11:51:45 PM »

Well, that was quick!

No Anna have never heard of them. I only know of the stick on paper and I really don't want that. Do you have an idea where I can find the info??

could I borrow the pictures you post of landscapes and the barn or was it an older home, for tomorrow Laughing I also miss your donuts and coffee!

Can't believe it's only 9 pm!!! Gads.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2007, 11:54:48 PM »

I am mostly lurking because I still don't feel well and this heat is just too hard on those of us who have asthma.  The meds for the asthma make us more susceptible to the effects of the heat.  I feel I have to empty and scrub all my dog's water bowls and their little wading pools every day as they want to go outside and play no matter how hot it is.  Very hard in the heat and takes me forever with all the breaks, etc.

IBE, I am reading your posts about Donna.  I think the tool box was left for a reason or used in some way.  That Area A is where I think I would look if I could.  There has to be a reason for abandoning the tool box there.  Is that a small body of water of some sort, the green or blue part of Area A?

I don't understand people who refuse the assistance of TES especially when they have not found anything themselves.  Yes, reminds me of Aruba in that regard.
Seems that the family has the right to ask whomever they want to search.  At least that is the way it should be. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2007, 11:59:16 PM »

getting ready to comb the dog and cat.. have you seen the flea catcher at planetnatural.com??? It's made of plastic, with a night light. The fleas are attracted to the light/white then get stuck on the white sticky paper on the bottom. It's like a night light 2 in 1. You can replace the sticky paper when needed. Even caught a fly once. Guess he was out late at night!

I try to stay away from the flea chemicals because of the Fibromyalgia, but if my dog, cat were outside, it would be a different story.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2007, 11:59:30 PM »

G'nite Monkeys   

I was playing some old  CD's tonight and came on one that brought back old memories and yet reminded me of recent suff.   BTW... Back then when I played & played the song I heard SHE Not He  and green not blue/grey eyes  Rolling Eyes   ...
Besides I love the lead in guitar cords  and most of the word still hold true...   Understanding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zykw3ZGDFLY

JMO

SeeYaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2007, 12:04:39 AM »

There's no water around there.. let me check the map.

Klaas I did it Wink Laughing Laughing Thanks to you! I transfered something from photobucket here... the map as a test Oh thanks. Makes me feel young.

Anna would pouring a tad of bleach in the bowl clean it so all you'd have to do, is rinse it and wipe it out and put clean water in it???

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2007, 12:06:03 AM »

G'nite Monkeys   

I was playing some old  CD's tonight and came on one that brought back old memories and yet reminded me of recent suff.   BTW... Back then when I played & played the song I heard SHE Not He  and green not blue/grey eyes  Rolling Eyes   ...
Besides I love the lead in guitar cords  and most of the word still hold true...   Understanding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zykw3ZGDFLY

JMO

SeeYaByeee

Nite oldfart.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2007, 12:09:10 AM »

There's no water around there.. let me check the map.

Klaas I did it Wink Laughing Laughing Thanks to you! I transfered something from photobucket here... the map as a test Oh thanks. Makes me feel young.

Anna would pouring a tad of bleach in the bowl clean it so all you'd have to do, is rinse it and wipe it out and put clean water in it???

Hi IBE - just got back from my inlaws!!  I knew you could do it!   Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2007, 12:11:34 AM »

A duh.. I remember... the green part is Palms Park where there is the Rancho Park/Palms library (LA city) basketball courts, picnic area, then a big grass area, a foot bridge over to the other side of the RR area and then you turn right on the // road, go about about so many feet (see map) and there's the tool box and the hole.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2007, 12:26:20 AM »

OK, just thought that park might be water, just checking as water is always a fav of perps.

PERSONA NON GRATA

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2007, 12:27:52 AM »

OK  I am building up my confidence to post the narrative and the pictures; here's some more to answer Anna's Question.. hope I am not breaking any rules of the Threads...

On the map In Area A of the map.. the green area is the park:
right at the exit, on ramp of Overland (major N/S street) and I 10, the Santa Monica Freeway that goes to SM but east to downtown LA and then really east.

Walking to the back of the park you can see across the RR track area, and the homes that // the road. The wood would be the retaining wall on the east side.
The gorge is this area.

This foot bridge is at the right back corner of the park and has dense follage to the right where the on ramp curves.

Starting across the foot bridge on the left are the guards... the cat guards and the west retaining wall. I have more pictures and show how easy access is.

I lived in this general area for 34 years... basketball is played at night. I would not go alone.. just because you don't do it in LA as a woman.

This is a confidence practice test

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2007, 12:29:26 AM »

IBE,
There is a product called Diatomaceous Earth which is totally non toxic but kills insects.  It is what is put into wheat for human consumption to prevent cereal weevils, etc.  You can get it from many pet stores.  It is ground up volcanic rock and very abrasive to insects.  It can be put on pets to kill fleas like flea powder or put around outside to keep them away from your home.

Only problem is it kills ALL the bugs usually, the good ones as well as the bad, scratches their exoskeletons and they die.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2007, 12:29:59 AM »

First update on TES search in Ohio!  Sorry if it's wordy and hope it makes sense.  Very tired here ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2074.new#new

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.