May 22, 2024, 11:50:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 381613 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: August 22, 2009, 01:15:33 AM »

Oops! Forgot one...Tony was never missing.  He has tons of people who can verify where he was (roommates at the apartment, the Fusian regulars/shot girls/co-workers/management, family in N.Y., the Blockbuster surveillance tapes (and lots of other surveillance tapes-his bank, stores/restaurants he frequented), etc.  This seems like a really stupid defense strategy to me.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: August 22, 2009, 01:17:06 AM »

Sorry, all.  People who know me don't call me Wonder-full for nothing.  I wonder about lots of things.  Time to call it a night though.  Have a good evening and take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1322 on: August 22, 2009, 01:40:21 AM »

OK....................

I've been absent for quite some time.......................but..................................

I see that none of the bs changes. My question is..................

How can this family of whatever you may call them dismiss all the charges and accusations against the little dark haired wench of darkness?

I just guess it wii be drama till the execution date!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: August 22, 2009, 03:31:24 AM »

*Sniping my own longer post from earlier today*

It seems a key revelation in court today is being overlooked, the fact that the State has information that Casey's parents met Padilla's group at a warehouse days BEFORE Casey was bailed out, did they actually think this would not be revealed...it never ceases to amaze me how inept & arrogant the defense & Casey's parents continue to be despite getting hit over the head with Casey's guilt.  If it seems "Stan the man" is giving the defense too muckin fuch, rest assure he's laughing in chambers knowing this fishing expedition is nothing but pure desperation that a jury will see straight thru so why not give them more to hang themselves & their client with but at least it can be said that she is being afforded a fair trial.  All the defense managed to do with this one was give us a hint of how willing George, Cindy & Lee are to lie for Casey & how hostile they will be at trial.  In the end, as I've said from the getgo, they will be unwillingly key in the just conviction of Casey.   Shame on all of them!

Yet again crocodile tears from Casey, yup we saw the glassy eyes & tissue but keep poking those eyeballs Casey we're not buying it!

O one more thing, one has to wonder why after all the "celebrity" media treatment Cindy has received to spew her venom, bunk & bull someone would have had the fashion sense to introduce her to the new full coverage "Biofit" by Victoria Secret...geez!

Capp...it's so good to see you back again.  I was thinking of you yesterday and wondering (and hopeing) if you would be well enough to participate in today's show.  Welcome back.

About that key revelation in court today.  I watched that part of George's testimony with interest.  It seemed to me like a look crossed his face that indicated the SA was clever and he had been caught.  Would you please expound a little more on why this was "key".  I'm missing a piece here.  Many thanks.

Puzz, sorries for not getting back to you sooner & thank you.   I'm just getting back online now after a long day & have about 10 pages to read before turning in.   I think it is key because not only did it show that George lied but also that Casey, George & Cindy had knowledge of these arrangements being discussed thru Baez since Casey pissed & moaned about not getting bonded out during their jail visit with Casey in August, he was snagged for playing the dumb card...o wait that isnt a stretch for Unibrow.   It also clearly indicated that Bozo lied & brought forward a total fabrication regarding attorney/client privilege in his motion wanting to squash Lenny, Tony, Rob & Tracey's testimony...so far the judge allowed what has been testified to & will be determining the rest & I anticipate that the defense team will not be happy with the ruling.    He's making Lenny & company out to be the clowns when all he has to do is look in his mirror at himself & the Amazon triplets to see who are the biggest joke in this case!  PS  we may just see those State depositions released in discovery yet, at least I fully anticipate that it will be ruled that they can testify at trial.    During my absence I noticed that there is something going on that Jose was accused of forging documents regarding Padilla's group & havent had a chance to read up on that, if someone would be so kind as to give me the skinny on that I'd appreciate it.

Regarding Equusearch & their volunteers, I pray Judge Strickland narrows the scope of what the defense can receive regarding searchers.  They should be entitled to their rights of privacy & safety -- Nejame & Miller are 120% correct that it would have a huge impact in future cases if a broad scope of fish expediting is allowed of innocent people who just want to help... it could cause a crippling impact of those not willing to assist searches if they run the risk of having their private lives pried into by overzealous nutjob defense attorneys with a court's ruling in this case setting a precedent.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: August 22, 2009, 04:43:50 AM »

Godd Morning Monkeys.   

Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell
Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLGKYpDahYY&feature=channel_page
Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSlbnGQ6QEY&feature=channel_page
Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU8tQj8Qou4&feature=channel_page

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: August 22, 2009, 04:51:52 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-loccasey-anthony-hearing-082209082209aug22,0,2860540.story
Casey Anthony hearing provides glimpse at defense strategy

By Sarah Lundy SENTINEL STAFF WRITER

August 22, 2009

Anybody who wondered about the legal strategy of Casey Anthony's defense team might have received a preview during a hearing Friday.

Attorney Todd Macaluso told Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland that the defense discovered evidence that will prove Anthony's innocence — and that someone else left her daughter's dead body in the woods.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee Marie. The 2-year-old's remains were found in woods less than a mile from her family home in east Orange County. The remains were found Dec. 11, five months after the toddler had been reported missing.

"The body or remains of Caylee Anthony were placed there after Anthony was locked up in the Orange County facility," Macaluso said during the two-hour hearing.

Anthony was in and out of jail three times between July 16, 2008, and when she was indicted on first-degree murder charges Oct. 14. She is also facing check-fraud charges that landed her in jail.

Her defense team did not give details about its evidence.

"I can't get into that," lead defense attorney José Baez said afterward. "We have said all along that we are going to try our case in the courtroom."

Macaluso's argument was part of the defense's request to obtain records from volunteer search group Texas EquuSearch. Volunteers reported the area where Caylee's remains were found was underwater when they searched the area in August and November.
During the hearing, Anthony cried while her father, George Anthony, took the stand to testify for the defense about an issue involving California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla. It was Padilla who had helped bail Anthony out of jail last year after her initial arrest.

George Anthony said Padilla and his crew acted as security for his family. One member stayed in the house, while others drove Casey Anthony to and from her attorney's office.

The defense considers work that Padilla and his team did is an extension of legal services provided by Baez. The information should not be made public during the trial, Baez argued, because it is covered under attorney-client privilege.

Prosecutors disagreed, saying what Padilla and others have to say is not privileged.

Strickland did not rule on the issue.

George Anthony, whom Baez has asked not to visit his daughter at the Orange County Jail, mouthed "I love you" to Casey as he walked away from the stand.

After the hearing, Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, said she grew emotional when she saw Anthony's reaction to her father.

"She hasn't seen her dad for a very long time. ... It was very emotional and very touching," Cindy Anthony said.

Anthony did gain one win Friday. Strickland granted the defense team's request for Anthony's former boyfriend Tony Lazzaro's phone calls and "pings" — signals that show a cell-phone location at a given time — from June 1 to Dec. 18, 2008.

It is one of many sets of phone records of Anthony's friends and family members her attorneys have requested.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: August 22, 2009, 04:54:42 AM »

I meant to say Good Morning Monkeys   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: August 22, 2009, 05:02:05 AM »

Issues Transcripts  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0908/21/ijvm.01.html
<snipped>
Dr. Judy, what does this change in Casey`s body language and emotional expression tell you?

DR. JUDY KURIANSKY, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST: It tells me, Jane, that she is emotionally labile. That means that it makes perfect sense that, at one moment, she could be despondent and look despairing and at another moment, she could be totally composed. So the crying is part of this lability.

And, in fact, that it`s been dragging on so long, that some of this drama does end up getting to her, especially with her dad saying, "I love you." Which by the way, he really should have kept eye contact with her. It was very strange to me, psychologically, that he walked by after saying that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, I thought it was very strange that, Cindy, her mom, seems so calm and really almost cheerful afterwards. I mean, if that was my daughter, I`d be so devastated after walking out and seeing her crying.

But let`s get back, Pat Brown, criminal profiler, to Casey Anthony herself. This is from just a layperson`s perspective. I`m not a shrink. To me, it seems, hey, the reality is finally catching up with her. She`s sitting in jail day after day and all the fantasy she had in her head and the arrogance and the cockiness has gone out the window. And she is left there with the reality of the situation that her life has become.

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER: Well, I guess it`s even more telling that she has no -- I guess no belief in her own defense`s theory. I mean, they just came up with this great defense that she didn`t do this crime. She should be looking really cheerful. But apparently, they haven`t even convinced her.

JAYNE WEINTRAUB, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Pat, she`s in lockdown 23 hours a day. She`s got that jail pallor now on her face going on, because she has no sunshine. She`s not outside. You know what that does to somebody. But the solitary confinement day after day, month after month, it would get to anybody.

And you notice the weight, Jane. You`re right. Because all they`re given is a couple of starches a day. It`s awful.

BROWN: Her arrogance is wearing off, though. That`s what`s happening. Her arrogance. In the beginning she thought she could control everything, and over time she`s realizing she is not winning this game.
MARK EIGLARSH, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: That`s one possibility, Jane, but floor possibility is that somebody sat her down and finally got in her face and said what I tell my clients in a high-profile case: "Hey, listen, the cameras are on you. Everybody is analyzing, as we are, every move you make. Wipe that ridiculous smirk off your face and take this thing seriously." And I think that`s probably what happened, especially with this new edition to the defense team.

THOMAS LUKA, ATTORNEY FOR LEE ANTHONY: I agree with Mark.

~ Peter Frampton
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1328 on: August 22, 2009, 07:13:52 AM »

Casey's fake tears disgust me.  I am going to keep TES in my prayers during this trial.  It always bothered me that this area was under water and fenced.  When did the fence come down?  I also would LOVE to know what Lee deleted on the laptop when he went to Tony's.  I don't trust any of them.  I can only hope and pray that the truth comes out and justice is served.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: August 22, 2009, 07:17:32 AM »

But defense attorney Jose Baez answered Texas EquuSearch by calling attention to footage of Anthony private investigator Dominic Casey searching the area in November. "It's clear it wasn't wet,"

Really?  R E A L L Y?  what an idiot.
good morning monkeys-In truth it has always bother me about the body.  Can Tim prove this spot was under water when he search.  If they bring in the seachers one of them could say they looked in that area (it all looks the same to me) just hope it can be proven it was  under water.  As far as I am concern it could have been dry as a bone KC still did it
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: August 22, 2009, 07:25:58 AM »

Casey's fake tears disgust me.  I am going to keep TES in my prayers during this trial.  It always bothered me that this area was under water and fenced.  When did the fence come down?  I also would LOVE to know what Lee deleted on the laptop when he went to Tony's.  I don't trust any of them.  I can only hope and pray that the truth comes out and justice is served.
   I didnt see any tears all I saw was a tissue-no makeup-this was a ploy for for pity.  KC for the first time looked just like a she should look.  Cindy looked like she was going to a party.  Cant say it enough these just rub me the wrong way!
You would think KC would turn her head try to see  george and cindy -she really could care less about them.  Its so strange they dont visit ---go and see your daugter and dont talk about the case-just tell her you love ask if she needs anything--dont wait until u are in court to blow a kiss and say I love you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: August 22, 2009, 07:38:57 AM »

I don't think Casey has any real emotion for anyone but herself.
I despise the whole bunch.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: August 22, 2009, 07:43:42 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/8/21/defense_casey_didn39t_dump_caylee.html
 Casey’s Lawyer Wants ‘Flamboyant Cowboy’ Padilla To Shut Up
Saturday, August 22, 2009 12:23:34 AM
Reported by Nick VinZant and Allison Walker

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony’s defense team asserted in court Friday that new evidence shows she did not kill her toddler daughter, Caylee.

Casey’s lawyers said they also want a gag order for the bounty hunter that first posted her bail to stop talking -- both in court and to reporters.

The issues addressed during Friday's hearing will just add to the growing complexity of the case.

The Search In The Woods

Jose Baez said Casey was in jail at the time Caylee Anthony's remains were found in a wooded area, so she could not have been the one who dumped her body. Her lawyers contend that volunteers for Texas EquuSearch should be interviewed about searches near the area where the toddler's body was discovered.

So far, Judge Stan Strickland has decided to hold off on making a ruling about forcing Texas EquuSearch to turn over the names and information of volunteers who took part in the search for Caylee Anthony. There was no ruling either if Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, will be named a material witness in the case.

Casey's lawyers hope to use his testimony to show it would have been impossible for Casey to dispose of Caylee's body in woods near her home because Casey was in jail at the time. They also asked for permission to travel to Texas to take an up to four-hour deposition from Miller.

The judge did grant the defense access to some phone and communication records for Tony Lazzaro -- Casey's former boyfriend.

Friday morning’s appearance marked Casey Anthony’s first appearance in court in several months. It may have been the first opportunity in months for her parents to see her.

Baez called George Anthony to the stand. As George approached the stand, he came face-to-face with his daughter. She wept for several minutes, wiping away tears as her father appeared to choke-up.After his testimony, he returned to his seat, clutched his heart and mouthed the words "I love you" to his daughter.
The Bounty Hunter

Another motion includes keeping bounty hunter Leonard Padilla quiet. The defense wants to stop the former bail bondsman from being a witness for the state.

Padilla posted bail for Casey the first time she was released, but he later said Casey would not cooperate with his search for Caylee.

But on Friday, Baez argued Padilla was just a “flamboyant cowboy” who wanted to bail his client out of jail. Baez said Padilla's statements should be inadmissible on the grounds that Padilla was acting as a counselor to the defense at the time, so the conversations are privileged.

Prosecutors grilled George Anthony about the arrangement made with Padilla to post bond for his daughter and the security at his home.

Prosecutors said Baez’s argument that he is “busy” is an excuse because lawyer Andrea Lyon has not quit her day job as an instructor and Baez has gained more clients since the state announced it would seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony. Prosecutors said Anthony’s defense team should be able to set aside one day for the check fraud trial.

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: August 22, 2009, 08:02:41 AM »

Oh I am sure she blames George and Cindy because she is in jail.  And the way she only cries when George is there makes me think she is getting ready to throw them under the bus..that she cries when she sees him because she knows he murdered Caylee and disposed of her.  So seeing him makes her cry for Caylee's loss and her own losses.
Add in the fact that Dom was the one poking around at Suburban..they'll twist that to say he placed the body there or that he was checking on the body for the A's.

The problem with that theory is the growth of the vegetation through the bags.  So I guess they'll try to say that Dom was checking on the body for the A's. 

Then somehow they'll add in Tony and a host of others that could have done this to try to prove reasonable doubt..however it all sounds very unreasonable to me.   

She is always manipulating people, that's why she prefers George, he's far more gullible than Cindy. She knows full well that Cindy has never believed her BS and never will, so there is always friction between them.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: August 22, 2009, 08:04:00 AM »

I don't think Casey has any real emotion for anyone but herself.
I despise the whole bunch.

Yes, she does. Self-pity. She was wallowing in it yesterday.  For the benefit of the camera of course....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: August 22, 2009, 08:05:15 AM »

Oh I am sure she blames George and Cindy because she is in jail.  And the way she only cries when George is there makes me think she is getting ready to throw them under the bus..that she cries when she sees him because she knows he murdered Caylee and disposed of her.  So seeing him makes her cry for Caylee's loss and her own losses.
Add in the fact that Dom was the one poking around at Suburban..they'll twist that to say he placed the body there or that he was checking on the body for the A's.

The problem with that theory is the growth of the vegetation through the bags.  So I guess they'll try to say that Dom was checking on the body for the A's. 

Then somehow they'll add in Tony and a host of others that could have done this to try to prove reasonable doubt..however it all sounds very unreasonable to me.   

She is always manipulating people, that's why she prefers George, he's far more gullible than Cindy. She knows full well that Cindy has never believed her BS and never will, so there is always friction between them.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: August 22, 2009, 08:13:25 AM »

Today Show 08/22/2009 Tony Padilla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWhFeHz5aRI&feature=channel_page

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: August 22, 2009, 08:51:14 AM »

Thank You Trimm! I woke up late and missed the first part of this.

Thank you for keeping us all informed on the latest news by providing links. You're the BEST!   an angelic monkey

Good Morning to all Monkeys!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: August 22, 2009, 08:55:37 AM »

Thanks trimm!
Here's a screenshot of Tony Padilla

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: August 22, 2009, 09:07:12 AM »

Thank You Trimm! I woke up late and missed the first part of this.

Thank you for keeping us all informed on the latest news by providing links. You're the BEST!   an angelic monkey

Good Morning to all Monkeys!!

Wonder if Baez was watching?   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.