May 06, 2024, 12:49:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 493290 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #680 on: August 06, 2008, 11:49:22 AM »

We do know this... price is not an object with her...

especially, when she is stealing & spending other people's

money.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: August 06, 2008, 11:54:10 AM »

Question:  When Casey is in and out of the house on June 24th stealing/returning gas cans and (per George) Casey says Caylee is at the Nanny's and she has to go back to work ... where is she supposed to be working at that time? 

I have even heard her lawyer make comments about her "working".  Where do all of these people think she is working and has it not been proven that she didnt work for Universal or as a promotor?

They all still act like she was working.  I dont get it. Is there ANY proof of a job in the last two years or the month of June?

The other thing that is baffeling to me ....

If Casey is "protecting" Caylee by keeping her trap shut, how does that work exactly.  Now that there is national coverage the "kidnappers" will not harm the child they will just return her when mother of the year gets out of jail? 

Stalling and letting time lapse is the new effective way to get your kid back?  Are the Anthony's truly expecting Joe public to just spot her randomly at the mall one day?   

I hope and pray the cops have something useful on this psycho during the 30 days she was not working/working
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: August 06, 2008, 11:54:31 AM »

has it ever been said what she bought with the credit cards??
not that I'm aware of.

I asked because i really have a hard time believing that someone could/would do that to their child...
If Caylee was really taken by whom ever because Casey owes money?? Do you think it's possible that that is why she stole the credit card? That is about $47000 that she has had in less than a month
I'm not sure about the full amount of money she had or in what time frame.
Are you saying she possibly owed money to someone and they in turn took Caylee for ransom or revenge?  Does that mean you think she owed
more than 47G. 
I know one can draw cash on a credit card - but I doubt to that amount.
What can be gained by not taking such a situation to the f. b. i?
Little Caylee needs to be found one way or the other, her Mother sits silent - I see no plausible reason for this.  Just my amateurish opinion.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: August 06, 2008, 11:54:46 AM »

Casey told her friends she was looking for an apartment. Casey posed as Zeneida!!!!
Yeppers...looks like it - already setting up her alibi!

NOW THIS MAKES SENSE

Casey has moved out of her parents home (still don't know what precipitated that) and is looking for a place to live. She stole a reported 45K on her mother's credit cards (allegedly) and is trying to find a place using an alias. Not to mention the stolen car.

This makes sense.

Rob, I don't believe Casey had any intention of getting that apartment. She didn't even have a job to support herself let alone pay rent and utilities. I believe she planned because Caylee was already gone by the 17th. The number the apt. manager called was not valid. She was starting to set things up to look like the story she's giving now.

good points mrskub

that could be a reason why Casey is hem-hawin' about that sim card.

I, too, have been wondering what precipated Casey moving out of the house.
I'm wondering also "if" the money spent on the credit cards was NOT recent but some time ago.  If you look at the civil court records (see my earlier posts) you will note that last year (and prior) the Anthony's went through a back period with Citibank (wouldn't that cover credit cards).  I'm thinking that's when the trouble with the credit cards happened.  Also, in the criminal court records there's 4 items for a Cynthia Marie Anthony (28 years old) for prostitution and drugs....do the Anthony's have another daughter??

Puzzler, that is a different Cynhtia Anthony. The ages don't match at all. If you look at the MySpace posting of Casey and Cindy (which has now been deleted) you can see that there was dissension. Both postings are cryptically eerie. I'll see if I can find them.

I noted the age difference and was wondering if the Anthony's had another "daughter" that we haven't heard about.  The criminal court records are for "Orlando" and it seemed somewhat unusual that there was another Cynthia "Marie" Anthony.  Cynthia (Casey's mother) has a middle initial of "M" and Casey, herself has a middle name of "Marie".  To me, there just seems to be too much going on here for this to be a coincidence.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Concerned Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: August 06, 2008, 11:57:30 AM »

Thats why I thought that if she has nothing to show for the money maybe just maybe (with fingers crossed)someone does have little Caylee and that is what she used the money for??

Kids You Gotta Love em
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #685 on: August 06, 2008, 11:57:52 AM »

I'm wondering also "if" the money spent on the credit cards was NOT recent but some time ago.  If you look at the civil court records (see my earlier posts) you will note that last year (and prior) the Anthony's went through a back period with Citibank (wouldn't that cover credit cards).  I'm thinking that's when the trouble with the credit cards happened.  Also, in the criminal court records there's 4 items for a Cynthia Marie Anthony (28 years old) for prostitution and drugs....do the Anthony's have another daughter??

I'm just wondering if Casey made up the name " Cynthia Marie Anthony " or if it's a coincidence. Sometimes there are some rather bizarre coincidences in a case... but that's all they are - coincidences.

Cindy says she is 50 years old - that would make the person listed above as born when Cindy was 22 - I say it's possible, but have no idea.

btw - Hi Puzzler.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: August 06, 2008, 11:58:43 AM »

On Gretawire:
August 6th, 2008 10:46 AM Eastern
behind the scenes….
by Greta Van Susteren
We are sitting on a bench at the airport trying to decide whether to board our plane in 45 minutes or stay down here in Orlando. We just got word of some new information and if we can get the interview to go with it, we will stay……we have another unrelated interview scheduled for 5pm in the DC area and thus the interest in returning to DC…right now we are just working the phones. Will keep you posted…

Then she posted this:

August 6th, 2008 11:44 AM Eastern
latest plans..
by Greta Van Susteren
As usual we are trying to do several things at once…if I do go back to DC for the interview I have sceduled out in Virginia at five pm, I may come back here to Orlando tomorrow. OTR Producer Steph Watts is here in Orlando and so is Mark Fuhrman…so we are covered to make sure we get the latest for you and dig for more information

Sounds like news in the case that hasn't been confirmed as of yet 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: August 06, 2008, 11:59:08 AM »

I'll betcha, if the Black Jack even existed, it was sold for $$$, not lost.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: August 06, 2008, 12:01:39 PM »

I'm just wondering if Casey made up the name " Cynthia Marie Anthony " or if it's a coincidence. Sometimes there are some rather bizarre coincidences in a case... but that's all they are - coincidences.

Cindy says she is 50 years old - that would make the person listed above as born when Cindy was 22 - I say it's possible, but have no idea.

btw - Hi Puzzler.

Hi, Rob.

If you're interested, look back to late last night (or early this morning).  I posted some links to criminal and civil court records for Orange County/ Orlando.  There are a lot of details there for George Anthony and separately under the listing of Cynthia Anthony for a number of civial suits.  It looks to me like they have to do with banks/money/credit cards.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: August 06, 2008, 12:02:33 PM »

Thats why I thought that if she has nothing to show for the money maybe just maybe (with fingers crossed)someone does have little Caylee and that is what she used the money for??
I hope that someone has Caylee and she is alive and well.
If Casey "used the money for that" why hasn't Caylee been returned?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: August 06, 2008, 12:03:45 PM »

That 45 k on the cards would be a great reason to kick her azz out of the house.

That may have happened in early to mid May?

Neighbors have said... that was around the time they stopped

seeing her jog on a daily basis. That is also right around the time her life started

changing drastically, and she met T-T-T-Tony.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: August 06, 2008, 12:05:57 PM »

On Gretawire:
August 6th, 2008 10:46 AM Eastern
behind the scenes….
by Greta Van Susteren
We are sitting on a bench at the airport trying to decide whether to board our plane in 45 minutes or stay down here in Orlando. We just got word of some new information and if we can get the interview to go with it, we will stay……we have another unrelated interview scheduled for 5pm in the DC area and thus the interest in returning to DC…right now we are just working the phones. Will keep you posted…

Then she posted this:

August 6th, 2008 11:44 AM Eastern
latest plans..
by Greta Van Susteren
As usual we are trying to do several things at once…if I do go back to DC for the interview I have sceduled out in Virginia at five pm, I may come back here to Orlando tomorrow. OTR Producer Steph Watts is here in Orlando and so is Mark Fuhrman…so we are covered to make sure we get the latest for you and dig for more information

Sounds like news in the case that hasn't been confirmed as of yet 

Thanks Klaasend.  I hope Greta gets that interview.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: August 06, 2008, 12:06:48 PM »

I doubt any of the money was spent for her daughter.

We have seen too much, to see how she really cares about her daughter.

That 45K was all about the princess, baby.  It is all about Casey, and

MORE about Casey. imho

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: August 06, 2008, 12:07:53 PM »

I just hope that Girdle's "new info" doesn't turn out to be from a person in the Boston airport.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: August 06, 2008, 12:08:14 PM »

I doubt any of the money was spent for her daughter.

We have seen too much, to see how she really cares about her daughter.

That 45K was all about the princess, baby.  It is all about Casey, and

MORE about Casey. imho
Exactly!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: August 06, 2008, 12:09:02 PM »

I just hope that Girdle's "new info" doesn't turn out to be from a person in the Boston airport.
lol!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: August 06, 2008, 12:13:38 PM »

We better get comfy. The prosecution has 175 days from the date of arrest to bring this to trial. That would be January 6, 2009

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #697 on: August 06, 2008, 12:17:20 PM »

I hate that I have to work!!! 

I'm confused.........George saw Casey on the 24th, but he didn't see Caylee on that date, right? The last time he saw Caylee was the 16th, right???
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: August 06, 2008, 12:18:17 PM »

That's my understanding, CBB

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: August 06, 2008, 12:22:18 PM »

I hate that I have to work!!! 

I'm confused.........George saw Casey on the 24th, but he didn't see Caylee on that date, right? The last time he saw Caylee was the 16th, right???

He must have seen Caylee on 6/24  ...

Unless I am hearing things...

HE SAID: BACKPACKS

One cannot wear two backpacks. It makes a person look very stupid.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.