May 21, 2024, 09:58:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 410796 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: December 15, 2009, 01:43:57 PM »

VIDEO REPORT: Casey's Parents Maintain Her Innocence In TV Interview
http://www.wftv.com/video/21973786/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1581 on: December 15, 2009, 01:44:53 PM »

Conway ,Biaz, the Anthony's are always whining about not getting a fair trial because of all the talk and what the State has released. They are the ones making a run for every tv show that will pay them a fee and always in front of the cameras. I can't wait for Judge Strickland to remind them of that fact.
I can't wait for Judge Strickland's rulings to come down - I am hoping this doesn't mean he is having a difficult time deciding.....they both seemed to be no brainers but I am no legal beagle either.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1582 on: December 15, 2009, 01:46:08 PM »

If the little that Jeff Ashton brought up Friday had them running, How are they going to deal with a trial when the autopsy pics are shown and it gets down to the nitty gritty? I feel sure more tears have been shed by us Monkeys than any of the Anthony's have ever shed for Caylee.
Well said.
I agree, and they are not going to behave themselves in the courtroom, and the judge is not going to allow constant bolting 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1583 on: December 15, 2009, 02:06:07 PM »

There is no way in Heaven Cindy will be able to contain herself. She was raising her hand trying to get the judges attention about the gag order. What in the world will she do when they start showing the real Casey and what she did to poor little Caylee. I know she more than likely will not be in the court room til after she testifies, but I feel sure she will be thrown out once she can sit in court.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: December 15, 2009, 02:09:06 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I watched the Today show starring the poor misunderstood Anthonys.      I finally figured out the key to this case.  George said he didn't believe someone they raised could do something like this so this means that there is a Casey clone who does these evil things!  She's out there somewhere hanging with Zanny the Nanny, plotting world domination even as we speak.
Seriously, I'll bet there is a doc dump detrimental to the defense coming up, or that they have advance warning of Judge Strickland's denial of the motions.  This media blitz usually follows a defense misstep.  I think Linebacker Lyons tripped up on Friday. 
That is interesting isnt it?  Someone they raised?????  They created a monster, they enabled Casey's behavior by allowing her to get away with a lot of unethical and immoral things - stealing money etc.....what made them think by not holding her accountable and or responsible that she wouldn't continue?  How ignorant are they??  Well now they know because she actually thought she would get away with murder .......they really don't get it! 
No they don't get it. I may be able to muster up some sympathy if they sat on the side in court behind the prosecutors, to show they want justice for Caylee. But justice for Casey is more important. I don't like feeling this way about the Anthonys, and honestly the Anthonys and the Petersons were the only families I remember feeling such outrage with. One thing to want to help your child, whole other thing when you do what both families have done. IMO

As far as I can remember, even the Petersons didn't beg for money, didn't threaten people and didn't tamper with evidence.  I don't recall their ruining lives by false accusations.  As far as I know they didn't interfere with the investigation.  Even as detestable as they were, they did none of the things the Anthonys have done.  But the thing that really really puts paid to the Anthonys, IMO, is their insatiable need for attention.  What they mistake for celebrity is really infamy, they are objects of derision and hatred. Of course there's also the fake foundation and sneaking into the Cleveland Clinic to get even more publicity for their silly bears ergo themselves.  And the diamond earrings.  And the cruise.  Living it up on blood money.  Has any family in history acted the way they have after having suffered the murder of their granddaughter at the hands of her mother?  There is much evidence that they are guilty as accrssories after the fact, cleaning the car, lying to police, etc. etc. etc. I don't understand why they haven't been charged.  In fact, I can think of no redeeming quality any of the Anthonys have.  They are evil.  And as someone else said, it is like looking into an abyss.

Do you know for a FACT the foundation is fake?  I am curious as to where the facts are on this.  I assume there is some evidence to back this up?

Yes, as a mattter of fact.  Check their website.  Tell me how many searches they have gone on.  Tell me how many parents they have comforted.  Actions speak louder than words.  I can say I'm the Queen of England, but that doesn't make Liz give up her throne.  The Caylee Bears from China likely had to be thrown away. First Responders have stopped accepting them because of a dangerous chemical in some of them.  So unless Cindy tested them and found them safe (Perhaps she could look the chemical up on the same site that Casey looked up Chloroform) they will not be given to anyone.  The proof is in their lifestyle.  They have not worked since July 0f 2009 and yet they can buy diamonds, new clothes, take cruises, have tattoos and have cosmetic surgery.  High living for people who don't work. 

You are perfectly welcome to feel sorry for the Anthonys.  For myself, I am more selective.  No monsters need apply.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: December 15, 2009, 02:22:27 PM »

A little rant this morning ...

George and Cindy were "so disturbed" during Ashton's remarks about the duct tape that they had to leave the courtroom???

Really? Were they disturbed by the fact that Casey left home and Caylee was no where to be seen for weeks? Disturbed by Casey's numerous LIES? Disturbed by her failure to report Caylee "missing" for 31 days while she partied her ass off? Distured by the smell of a dead body in the damn car? Disturbed by the discovery of little Caylee in the wooded area close to home, nothing left but bones and duct tape? Disturbed by the fact that she was bundled up and tossed like garbage?

If you ask me, it is those things along with their complete DENY-ALL that is distrubing.

Rant over.

good ...rant away anytime the mood hits you....!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: December 15, 2009, 02:23:16 PM »

Break their silence?  They have not stopped appearing on any show that will be sympathetic and coddle them.
What a joke. The only time when the coddling will stop is on the witness stand.

nrcg, That's gospel....and I can't wait!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: December 15, 2009, 02:25:50 PM »

Bananas , you are more than entitled to your opinion, I am sorry but I just can not garner any sympathy for them. None of them stand up for Caylee, It is all about them. They have lied, they have hidden evidence, and done everything to obstruct the investigation. They have not worked a day since July 15, 2008. Their house was in forclosure then, But they are still in the house, they have been on a cruise, they both drive nice cars, all on money they have made selling their dead, murdered grandbabies pictures. What happened to George's new calling to find missing children? I haven't seen him do one thing to help anyone. Nope no sympathy from me, they will reap what they have sown. And I hope little Caylee haunts them to the day they die.

Amen! What good has that bass boat done? Everytime there is a missing child they are elsewhere. Never once have they offered to look through the waters with it. But they do manage to take it out for a spin once in a while. Something so tragic to have happened in their life and they choose to live it up. They probably figure Casey stole enough from them, this is a way of recouping some of it. Normal Grandparents do not act this way!!

Yes, I am entitled to my opinion and you to yours as well..... however I cannot fathom how anyone can condemn others when nobody has all the facts.  It is not in my heart and soul to condemn these folks.

bananas, what other facts are your referring to. I think most people here have based their opinions on what the have seen and heard the A's do and say. So I am iterested in what facts you might be referring to?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: December 15, 2009, 02:30:31 PM »

Bananas , you are more than entitled to your opinion, I am sorry but I just can not garner any sympathy for them. None of them stand up for Caylee, It is all about them. They have lied, they have hidden evidence, and done everything to obstruct the investigation. They have not worked a day since July 15, 2008. Their house was in forclosure then, But they are still in the house, they have been on a cruise, they both drive nice cars, all on money they have made selling their dead, murdered grandbabies pictures. What happened to George's new calling to find missing children? I haven't seen him do one thing to help anyone. Nope no sympathy from me, they will reap what they have sown. And I hope little Caylee haunts them to the day they die.

nope..no sympathy from me either...none..nada...

Ditto for me. I admit I did have some sympathy for them in the beginning. I couldn't begin to even imagine what I felt the MUST  be going through...but as there was more and more coverage and I saw their actions...the sympathy drained out of me and disgust took it place.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: December 15, 2009, 02:34:40 PM »

Screenshots from Today Show in photobucket as well......

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/

thanks seeme.......someone(s) at WS says she said it twice...did anyone here hear it twice?

Rest in Peace Caylee

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: December 15, 2009, 02:35:17 PM »

Amen! What good has that bass boat done? Everytime there is a missing child they are elsewhere. Never once have they offered to look through the waters with it. But they do manage to take it out for a spin once in a while. Something so tragic to have happened in their life and they choose to live it up. They probably figure Casey stole enough from them, this is a way of recouping some of it. Normal Grandparents do not act this way!!

Yes, I am entitled to my opinion and you to yours as well..... however I cannot fathom how anyone can condemn others when nobody has all the facts.  It is not in my heart and soul to condemn these folks.

bananas, what other facts are your referring to. I think most people here have based their opinions on what the have seen and heard the A's do and say. So I am iterested in what facts you might be referring to?

I hate George and Cindy.  I think they are lying, pathetic, useless people.  I don't have any clue as to what "facts" I do not have to form this opinion.  I'll sure be glad to listen to any "facts" you have that disagree with my opinion.  You are certainly entitled to your opinion.  However, should you wish to "challenge" our opinions you are in the wrong place.  So far everyone has bent over backwards trying to not offend you.  Please just accept the fact that my opinion is different from yours and I personally do no care if you understand my opinion or not.  No need for further discussion.  Have a nice day.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: December 15, 2009, 02:35:59 PM »

nope..no sympathy from me either...none..nada...

Ditto for me. I admit I did have some sympathy for them in the beginning. I couldn't begin to even imagine what I felt the MUST  be going through...but as there was more and more coverage and I saw their actions...the sympathy drained out of me and disgust took it place.

precisely! I felt the same for them in the beginning...as a grand parent, I could not begin to imagine their pain..but after all that has come out about Caylee's disappearance, the way the Casey has acted as well as the Ants...the lies, the smugness etc. disgust took over for me as well...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: December 15, 2009, 02:40:40 PM »

Brad Conway On InSessions 12/15/09
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zPljITVMAx4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/zPljITVMAx4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Thanks trim... just had lunch so I will have to wait to look at this.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: December 15, 2009, 02:43:03 PM »

Brad Conway On InSessions 12/15/09
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zPljITVMAx4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/zPljITVMAx4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>
Thanks Trimm. I wonder if any of the family will be sitting on the State's side come trial? I will never understand how one can choose a daughter who is nothing but trouble, and other choice words, I will not say, over the life of an innocent child? I know it is their daughter, and I know that it must be beyond hell to think your child has killed, but there has to come a time......

used to have CA's brother email addy.....I am going to try to find it and email him and ask him of any of the family will be sitting on the prosecution side during the trial.....the side of justice for Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: December 15, 2009, 02:45:33 PM »

If the little that Jeff Ashton brought up Friday had them running, How are they going to deal with a trial when the autopsy pics are shown and it gets down to the nitty gritty? I feel sure more tears have been shed by us Monkeys than any of the Anthony's have ever shed for Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: December 15, 2009, 02:46:51 PM »

Bananas , I pray that none of us are ever in the Anthony's shoes. I love my son and my daughter with all my heart. But I do not think I could help one of them cover up the murder of one of my precious grandbabies. As much as I love them both, I love the grandbabies probably even more. I dote on all 7 of them and spoil them rotten. What tears my heart out the most about all the children who are abused and murdered is that I have 2 grandsons that have terminal illnesses. I find myself staring at their faces so intently so that I have them imprinted on my brain. We do all in our power to insure they have the best medical care and anything they need to make their lives easier and provide as much Joy as we can for them. Everyday with them is a gift from God . How any grandparent, could have smelled the odor in the car, after not seeing their baby for a month, then go back to work, come home and wash everything in the car, clean it as best they could, then wait hours before calling the cops is beyond comprehension. If my kids were in jail for a crime I did not think they did, I would be on the streets looking for who did it, not sitting on talk shows to earn a living. I have never heard either of them say, please help us find Caylee's killer.

I also do not think the fight that supposedly happened on June 15 had anything to do with the money Casey stole from her grandparents. That had happened in March or April iirc. Surely Cindy had talked with her mother before June 15th. I think that Caylee told Cindy something that day that set the wheels in motion. I know when mine come in to see me they have to tell me every little thing that has happened in their lives since they last saw me. Most of the time all of them are trying to talk at one time. Caylee was almost three , so I can't believe she didn't talk about her day when she was with Cindy and George. All just moo.

Nor would I cover for one of my chldren if they murdered.... but I do think it is pretty difficult to believe one of your children could murder especially their own child.  But in fact, I don't see any hard evidence of Cindy & George covering for Casey.  There do seem to be a lot of maybes and rumors which are being construed as facts.  They in fact are hoping against hope that she didn't do it and I believe they are in serious denial.  I am sure many a parent has to have absolute CONCRETE proof before they can believe their child has done such a horrible thing.  Again... JMO
Bananas here is a little food for thought as far as the covering up - Cindy and George both lied and changed their story about the smell in the car - they went from it smelling like a dead body to rotting pizza, there is a huge difference between the two, it isn't what I consider denial it is downright lying..........and the rest is history, the lies began and so did the injustice for Caylee - she was put on the back burner or should I say kicked out of the kitchen and they circled the wagons around Casey instead of Caylee.  I respect your opinion but mine will never change.

While mine could change if the evidence was there.  However, at this juncture, my opinion remains the same.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: December 15, 2009, 02:47:52 PM »

Conway ,Biaz, the Anthony's are always whining about not getting a fair trial because of all the talk and what the State has released. They are the ones making a run for every tv show that will pay them a fee and always in front of the cameras. I can't wait for Judge Strickland to remind them of that fact.
I can't wait for Judge Strickland's rulings to come down - I am hoping this doesn't mean he is having a difficult time deciding.....they both seemed to be no brainers but I am no legal beagle either.

I fear JS is going to rule that the family visits (if any more happen) will continue to be taped but not released to the public...I sure hope I am wrong on this one.

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: December 15, 2009, 02:51:51 PM »

I hate George and Cindy.  I think they are lying, pathetic, useless people.  I don't have any clue as to what "facts" I do not have to form this opinion.  I'll sure be glad to listen to any "facts" you have that disagree with my opinion.  You are certainly entitled to your opinion.  However, should you wish to "challenge" our opinions you are in the wrong place.  So far everyone has bent over backwards trying to not offend you.  Please just accept the fact that my opinion is different from yours and I personally do no care if you understand my opinion or not.  No need for further discussion.  Have a nice day.

It's funny ( not funny ha ha) how the A's always manage to get the scruff up on the back of our necks, Eh?  They somehow just bring out deep seated feelings of wanting to smack them. Want me to call in Valium Kitty? Not making light of your feelings here, just adding mine.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1598 on: December 15, 2009, 02:57:38 PM »

I fear JS is going to rule that the family visits (if any more happen) will continue to be taped but not released to the public...I sure hope I am wrong on this one.
I hope you are to Sunny but then the question begs - will KC really even want to see them?  If he makes an exception for the queen murderess I am going to be so disenchanted with him. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: December 15, 2009, 02:57:59 PM »

SUNNY
I hope not too but even if he did, prosecution could view them. They will use anything to help their case, if it's uncontrolled anger, surely if there was obvious story straightening betwix them all. The red buttons that send any of them spiraling out of control can be pushed by the State too.
I assume that the State would be able to view them??? I hope he doesn't cave into their whiney demands, sends a bad message. Opens floodgates for others in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.