May 02, 2024, 05:39:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 373563 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: November 18, 2008, 10:03:46 PM »

OOOHHH! And might I ADD!  HOw is Tim supposed to concentrate on a real search and feeding thousands of people at the same time??? How can he do his job?????   I personally have not heard of ANY success from Mark Klaas's org.  I'm not condemning him for what he's doing with his org., but DO NOT act like he's knows about Tim's!!!! 

Ok, off my rant now. 

People were supposed to bag it..   Tim shouldn't have to feed everybody..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: November 18, 2008, 10:04:18 PM »

the cast of players become more and more bizarre!!!  So this guy lied to LP and LP took the flack for it.... .

What do they say about birds of a feather and water seeks its own level?

I hate to say it and especially to those that back LP ... but one really now must be suspect of any search where such people were brought in. The owner of the dive school lied in the past. What makes anyone not think that it could happen again.

What the TES search perfect? No, far from it. But as the smoke clears and the news of LE wanting LP to take a poly, the news yesterday of Kid Finders and now Black water. In the end TES just keeps searching and helping find missing persons.

They do so when there is no camera or media to be found. They did it because thats what they do ... they search for all no matter what.

Did he?  Why didn't LP just ask the local LE about him and his reputation?

Sadly, this case has gone from bizarre to ridiculous!  Sadly, at the expense of an innocent lil' girl.  It's sickening!  And to think, it's all ADULTS creating this circus!

LOL...I am not sure who  posted what here....LOL...I agree....but I do think LP was duped this time...If I remember correctly Blackwater Divers contacted LP??  It was a mistake not to check them out for sure.  and yes,,,this will cause  volunteers in the future to be suspect...I cringe to think what might have happened had something relating to Caylee actually be found.  Anyone who has been around longer than a day knows that I am staunch supporter of TES...always have been and always will.....they do what they do for all the right reasons.... ::MonkeyDance::

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: November 18, 2008, 10:05:59 PM »

OOOHHH! And might I ADD!  HOw is Tim supposed to concentrate on a real search and feeding thousands of people at the same time??? How can he do his job?????   I personally have not heard of ANY success from Mark Klaas's org.  I'm not condemning him for what he's doing with his org., but DO NOT act like he's knows about Tim's!!!! 

Ok, off my rant now. 

I have a feeling I will not watch NG tonight...I am already pissed off and this will certainly exacerbate those emotions!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: November 18, 2008, 10:06:15 PM »

Ok, off my rant now. 

TES should NOT have to feed the volunteers....people were told to bring a sack lunch....however in other areas and on searches that I have been on...the people of the community come together and make sure there is plenty of food and water etc for the volunteers....what in the hell is wrong with people...why in the hell  weren't the church groups out there...the restaurants should be donating food, grocery stores...the whole thing just pisses me off to no end....people from all over this great country were buying food long distance and having it delivered....why in the hell do I, in MO, need to feed the volunteers in Orlando?? Sorry if I sound bitter...but I am....I never seen such a lack of community in my life......
Well said Sunnyntexas! 

Don't forget Tim Miller was told he would have 8000 to search including the 500 professional bounty hunters that never materialized.

Guess one could think that would be enough to cover just about everything but as we know, none of that happened and there were zero bounty hunters as promised by LP who only said they couldn't make it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: November 18, 2008, 10:06:39 PM »

Regarding KidFinders - posted on the front page of SM:

Blink34 wrote:

Woops, forgot to mention. If you note in the video you can see a poster of Jennifer Kesse.
Mr. Drew Kesse, Jenn’s Father, has demanded that KFN stop using her image and has disassociated with them entirely. How sick is that-a family that has lost their child subject to more pain through these people.

Nov 18, 8:45 PM

Do you know when this happened? As in, since Milstead was confronted?

Sounds very recently, as in within the last couple days

It may have been recent; however, I have been hearing for a while that there were rumblings with Kid Finders in this case as well.

It would seem the best thing in the world to not have your picture on the KF billboard as one will never be found if on it.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1645 on: November 18, 2008, 10:07:45 PM »

WOW!  Listening to Beth on Greta.  She makes me HATE Cindy so much more!  WHAT A CONTRAST!  Beth is soooo
classy, intelligent and graceful!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1646 on: November 18, 2008, 10:07:52 PM »

Ok, off my rant now. 

TES should NOT have to feed the volunteers....people were told to bring a sack lunch....however in other areas and on searches that I have been on...the people of the community come together and make sure there is plenty of food and water etc for the volunteers....what in the hell is wrong with people...why in the hell  weren't the church groups out there...the restaurants should be donating food, grocery stores...the whole thing just pisses me off to no end....people from all over this great country were buying food long distance and having it delivered....why in the hell do I, in MO, need to feed the volunteers in Orlando?? Sorry if I sound bitter...but I am....I never seen such a lack of community in my life......

IIRC...I offered to TES...way in advance, ir food/water etc was needed...just let me know....I was told...that Tes had that all covered.....

What a shock at the last minute/Friday afternoon of second search...not from TES...but associate of TES....help we need everything....I know that this was posted on several TES supporting sites....including, and in the forefront SM....that massive amounts of food ere sent to the search....many places/food I called said that they were wiped out.....so to read the TES official report of part of the reason they left was no food....well...it left me flabergasted to say the least...I do my homework....food and water imoo was not an issue....not bashing TES...but I do not agree with the TES report of lack of food to not be correct....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: November 18, 2008, 10:08:45 PM »

I can't hear it because I am on someone else laptop~

I am so sorry for you, but COMPLETELY understand. My son was molested when he was 3yrs old, and after all he went thru, meeting with DCS, a rape exam, questioning, wel the thought of a defense attorney trying to rip him apart on the stand just killed me~but, as it turns out the creep fled and we never had to go thru with it, and I am almost grateful for I fear he would never have recovered from that. Don't feel guilty, we have all had to make very tough choices and no one can judge unless they have been there themselves. God bless you!

IM

Nobody - especially a child - should have to go through that. I'm so very sorry for what happened to your son. That's just awful. I'm so glad he didn't have to get on the stand.  I believe this is the man you're trying to hide from? (I don't mean to get personal, but IIRC, you mentioned needed to do so). I'm sorry you have to live a life basically in fear (well, hopefully you're not in fear?) of somebody who is out there, obviously sick and twisted enough to do something like that to a child.  I'm so sorry.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: November 18, 2008, 10:10:13 PM »

Blink34 wrote:

Woops, forgot to mention. If you note in the video you can see a poster of Jennifer Kesse.
Mr. Drew Kesse, Jenn’s Father, has demanded that KFN stop using her image and has disassociated with them entirely. How sick is that-a family that has lost their child subject to more pain through these people.

IMO, if the Kesse's have immediately backed off, but the Anthony's haven't (and probably won't while they're helping search for a "live" Caylee), that tells you what kinds of people we are dealing with.  Kesse's = GOOD, Anthonys' = EVIL   

I agree, if you check Jenn's site, the reference to KFN has been removed. I made a call today that her info is still appearing on KFN site, freezes my monkey britches!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: November 18, 2008, 10:10:41 PM »

I was surprised that when the KFN came up on NG tonight, Kathy didn't chime in with her recent coverage. These shows are more scripted than I thought. I guess they didn't want to touch that with a ten foot pole either.

I noticed that. I was hoping NG would start ripping them all to shreds. Maybe something REALLY bad has to come out before that happens.  (although it doesn't get much worse, does it??)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: November 18, 2008, 10:11:54 PM »

Good Night to all.....going to go watch Greta instead of listen....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: November 18, 2008, 10:13:24 PM »

Blink34 wrote:

It may have been recent; however, I have been hearing for a while that there were rumblings with Kid Finders in this case as well.

It would seem the best thing in the world to not have your picture on the KF billboard as one will never be found if on it.

lol, I am hopeful not to see mine anytime soon, but the way this is going
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: November 18, 2008, 10:14:28 PM »

IIRC...I offered to TES...way in advance, ir food/water etc was needed...just let me know....I was told...that Tes had that all covered.....

What a shock at the last minute/Friday afternoon of second search...not from TES...but associate of TES....help we need everything....I know that this was posted on several TES supporting sites....including, and in the forefront SM....that massive amounts of food ere sent to the search....many places/food I called said that they were wiped out.....so to read the TES official report of part of the reason they left was no food....well...it left me flabergasted to say the least...I do my homework....food and water imoo was not an issue....not bashing TES...but I do not agree with the TES report of lack of food to not be correct....Des

On a similar note...

Do you remember I posted recently (in the last week) about your "competition" on another forum? Twice, I (and another monkey) posted info over there that you wanted passed around via LP or TES... and this person (both times) argued with the info, saying she needed to talk to whomever first, to verify it.  well the second time was about LP's divers needing soda, gatorade, and water.. and yet this person claimed she had just talked to LP and he/they didn't need anything. LMAO! (I think maybe she talked to him AFTER you did, and since he'd already told you what was needed, he told this other person don't bother). 

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: November 18, 2008, 10:19:02 PM »

Thanks Willen!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: November 18, 2008, 10:20:47 PM »

Jessie Fosters Mom on Dana .... CA take notes ..... THIS IS HOW A WOMAN DESPERATE TO FIND HER DAUGHTER SOUNDS!     

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1655 on: November 18, 2008, 10:20:56 PM »

I can't hear it because I am on someone else laptop~

I am so sorry for you, but COMPLETELY understand. My son was molested when he was 3yrs old, and after all he went thru, meeting with DCS, a rape exam, questioning, wel the thought of a defense attorney trying to rip him apart on the stand just killed me~but, as it turns out the creep fled and we never had to go thru with it, and I am almost grateful for I fear he would never have recovered from that. Don't feel guilty, we have all had to make very tough choices and no one can judge unless they have been there themselves. God bless you!

IM

Nobody - especially a child - should have to go through that. I'm so very sorry for what happened to your son. That's just awful. I'm so glad he didn't have to get on the stand.  I believe this is the man you're trying to hide from? (I don't mean to get personal, but IIRC, you mentioned needed to do so). I'm sorry you have to live a life basically in fear (well, hopefully you're not in fear?) of somebody who is out there, obviously sick and twisted enough to do something like that to a child.  I'm so sorry.

Thanks~No we don't live in fear anymore, he has changed drastically since we moved and I KEEP track of the b@stard myself, if he even miles away, I know about it.....and as you know it is ever just once, we all know it is perpetual especially with boys. A pedophile that prefers boys will molest about 150-200 before ever being caught and thats a big if, a pedophile that prefers girls usually has about 20 victims before caught. Girls do talk more than boys due to the homophobic aspect of it

I moved for 2 reasons, one I wanted him to feel safe (I believe we have always been safe because of al the protections I put in place). Also, MS Glock protects us along with a 200lb St. Bernanrd, among other things.

the other reason was I was worried about the election (can't get into that here though)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: November 18, 2008, 10:21:18 PM »

Check this comment out from the family who Tim & TES searched for today and found their son.

Alive or dead, I just want my son," Rodriguez told an EquuSearch member. "We'll do our best," he replies back.

"As of now it doesn't look good, things don't look good in the whole picture," Miller said.

http://www.kbtx.com/local/headlines/34695249.html

What a stark contrast from the comments of Cindy Anthony only wanting to ask for a  search for a live Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: November 18, 2008, 10:22:17 PM »

On WESH.com there is a new article about Casey. One of the statement she made,"They haven't even found Caylee's clothes." If someone could bring it over here that would be great, my daughter is going to show me tonight how to link articles, sorry I don't know how.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

Casey: 'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes'
Padilla Associate Quotes Casey Anthony In Interview

POSTED: 3:31 pm EST November 18, 2008
UPDATED: 5:47 pm EST November 18, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Before Casey Anthony was indicted on charges including first-degree murder, the public caught glimpses of what she was thinking: tears at her bond hearing, a high five with brother, Lee, at the jail, but she would not answer the media's questions.

In August, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla posted her $500,000 bond. For the next 10 days, Padilla said, Anthony was plenty chatty with his associate Tracy McLaughlin.

"She would drop little statements like that when she was being driven to the attorney's office and when she was being driven back when she was with Tracy," Padilla said.

Padilla said they were remarks to rebut what was being said on TV. A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.

That investigator called Anthony’s comment "an important statement." So does Padilla.

"Everything's been a game to her. That statement they haven't even found the clothes yet leads us to believe the clothing were somewhere but not in proximity of the body," Padilla said.

Investigators WESH 2 News spoke with agree. They confirm the clothes Caylee was last seen wearing on June 16 have not been recovered.

Investigators confirm they have gone to California and questioned McLaughlin.

She was unable to be reached for further comment.

Thanks Klaas.

Why was Trace McLaughlin not on the witness list?

Why was Rob Dick and Leonard Padilla not on the witness list?

Why was no FBI forensic scientist on the witness list?

Janet
______

TRACY MCLAUGHLIN

NANCY GRACE
Former Roommate of Missing Toddler`s Mother Reacts
Aired October 3, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: To Leonard Padilla, wasn`t that a female security agent named Stacy or Tracy? What happened with that?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: That`s correct. Basically, every now and then, like today, she came by. And, you know, every now and then I`ll talk to her and she`ll open up about a few things that she has not received any immunity.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/03/ng.01.html

LEONARD PADILLA

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice
Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: So you learned everything pretty much from them.

Leonard Padilla is with us tonight.

PADILLA: Correct.

GRACE: Robert Dick, as well. Police now heading out to interrogate, question them, about what they know about the case. We know from Robert Dick, Casey Anthony gave him a different version of what happened to little Caylee.

Leonard, why are they interrogating you?

PADILLA: Well, I believe it`s because of the same conversation I had with Cindy. When she told me that her daughter had told her the story about she went to Blanchard Park, and Zenaida and Samantha, her sister, took the baby away, gave her a scripted 30-day statement to make to police, and then when Casey herself gave me that statement about half an hour after the mom had given it to me.

And I think they just want to tie it down and make sure that they`ve got it face-to-face. I`m positive that`s what it is ...

<snipped>

GRACE: To Leonard Padilla, you met and spoke extensively with the grandparents. Why do you believe they`re not taking a polygraph?

PADILLA: Well, I don`t really believe it`s their decision not to take it. I think Lee is the one that didn`t want to take a polygraph. And at the time, I believe he influenced them to say, no, we don`t want to take -- the fact is, I think that he`s the one who voiced the objection to taking the polygraph on their behalf.

I think he strenuously objected to it and they just kind of went along with it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

ROB DICK

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice
Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: ... I want to go out to Robert Dick, former head of security for Casey Anthony. In fact, detectives are flying out to California to interrogate, to question him about what Anthony told him. That is not the story that she told you, Robert Dick. What did she tell you when you two were in the car together?

ROBERT DICK, FORMER SECURITY FOR CASEY ANTHONY: Well, Nancy, that -- she said Jay Blanchard Park, like she said in the report, but the story had changed, that she said she had went straight to Jay Blanchard Park, met Zenaida and her sister, and the sister, Samantha, had played with the kids and taken Caylee away while Zenaida held her back. I mean, it`s a complete different story, just using the same people with the addition of Samantha.

GRACE: But in your story, she never went to Sawgrass Apartments. She met the at Jay Blanchard Park. They were all playing. And there was a mention that Zenaida Gonzalez gave her a script to go by?

DICK: Right. She kept feeding me lines to -- in her mind, supposedly, to help me confirm her story. But you know, knowing most of these answers ahead of time, you could see the lies that they were trying to unravel and trying to help stop going into roadblocks where law enforcement was proving she was lying.

GRACE: Did Casey Anthony tell you the nanny told her what to say when asked about where Caylee was?

DICK: She told me that she was given a script, that she had certain lines to say to law enforcement and whoever asked questions for the next 30 days.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
More Formal Charges Against Casey Anthony
Aired September 19, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Leonard Padilla, do you think that the brother, Lee, is changing his story? I noticed at the beginning, he was saying he had never heard of nanny Zenaida Gonzalez, but now he`s saying he`s known about her for about a year.

PADILLA: Well, he`s obviously changed his story, and Rob Dick can tell you how many times he`s changed his story since we first met him.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/19/ng.01.html

FBI FORENSIC REPORT

REPORT: Evidence Of Decomposition, Chloroform In Casey's Car
POSTED: 8:21 am EDT October 24, 2008
UPDATED: 4:25 pm EDT October 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Scientists who conducted forensic tests in the Casey Anthony investigation concluded that human decomposition and evidence of chloroform were present in the trunk of Casey's car, according to the report released Friday.

The report details findings from FBI tests on items found inside Casey's car, including DNA results on hair samples and forensic testing of debris and clothing (read details).

Among the results is confirmation that a hair sample found in the vehicle "exhibits characteristics of apparent decomposition." The report also says that specific hair is "microscopically similar" to hair investigators took from Caylee's hairbrush, but couldn't confirm it was conclusively Caylee's.

DNA testing done on that piece of hair and compared with a sample provided by Casey confirmed that neither Casey nor Caylee can be "excluded as the source of the hair," because the "mtDNA sequences ... are the same."

Tests also confirmed "residues of chloroform" within a spare tire cover found inside the trunk of Casey's car. "Residues consistent with chloroform" were also found within the left and right side trunk liner. The report says no other chemicals were detected within those items.

Odor tests that were conducted on the carpet inside Casey's car concluded that 80 percent of the chemicals identified were "consistent with decompositional events." The results of the FBI's Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) on the same carpet concluded that "while these are still preliminary results ... both odor analysis and LIBS results appear to be quite consistent with a decompositional event having occurred in the trunk of the vehicle."

The report also clarifies that the tests conducted appear to point to human decomposition and not animal. Meanwhile, a hair fragment the FBI found on the shovel Casey borrowed from her neighbor days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered, but that hair did not match Caylee or Casey.

The report's final conclusion is that the results of the tests and comparisons indicate "that a portion of the total odor signature identified in the Florida vehicle trunk is consistent with a decompositional event that could be of human origin."

The details of the report released Friday are probably part of what the grand jury heard last week before indicting Casey, but it's not all of the evidence. The thousands of tips that were called in on the case are expected to be released soon and Eyewitness News has learned the vast majority of them are from psychics.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17793661/detail.html

Full Document Released By Investigators (PDF)

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1024/17794795.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: November 18, 2008, 10:23:08 PM »

Ok, off my rant now. 

Ok... I'm going to say this nice...
TES does need someone to organize... local Boots on the ground to assist in cordinating support for the searches.. Not the search effort or at least some way to ask for it.   JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: November 18, 2008, 10:24:07 PM »

Ok, off my rant now. 

Maybe, it was handled(by TES)  in the light that they (volunteers) were told to bring bag lunch but then so many showed up without lunch that they then had to reach out for help. I personally don't understand why anybody would go to a search like that and expect to be fed.  They worked in shifts IIRC they could have left and gone down the street and got their lunch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.