May 16, 2024, 01:50:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 343762 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: May 13, 2010, 01:47:30 PM »

Oh, I think that it will get MUCH nastier...in fact, I think there will be several times that we will say...WOW, this is a new level of nasty.  I also think that the black look on George's face, and Cindy being late 2 days in a row, and the nasty look on her face are HARBINGERS of what's yet to come.  Much, much more!! 

I think there is MUCH we don't have a clue about yet. I am also betting there is a TON of hidden secrets that the defense team has no idea about yet. I think the reason they are pushing so hard for the prosecution to give up their points for the DP is because they KNOW they don't have a clue as to all the players in this train wreck and no one is telling them. 

As usual Turbo, I agree with you.

Is this "element" something you are aware of Blink?
So if the defense has no idea of these possible surprises, we would assume that it's because kc has kept things from them or they realize she's a serial liar and what she tells them may or may not be truth, Right?
Here's another legal type question.    When a person is indicted for murder, they get a lawyer, if the accused lays out the whole scenario play by play with them killing the victim, is still considered ethical for a lawyer to try and cast guilt upon innocent people as a defense ploy?  I don't necessarily think all of that applies in this case but was asking in general. TIA if anyone has a thought.

To the best of my knowledge, while a defense in theory may mention others that they feel should be considered "suspects" in Court (including motions) whether they know their client is guilty or not, saying it to the general public specifically is libelous.   It then gets a bit more complicated if a defense attorney turns over to the prosecution evidence of guilt (then having to resign from the case) or if the attorney supports a defendant committing perjury.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: May 13, 2010, 02:02:56 PM »

There is a good reason why they won`t talk about it.

It has nothing to do with who Caylee was, and everything to do with HOW she came to be. imo

Cindy: Caylee was Casey`s biggest MISTAKE.

Define MISTAKE, Cin. 

You ever notice Casey can`t even bring herself to call her Caylee... she just truncates
the name to CAYS? I wonder if she even had input on the name?

IIRC, sin-cin said SHE named Caylee......Cay - for Casey and Lee for Lee...that statement led to all the speculation that Lee was Caylee's biodad.......

Sunny, wow!  I didn't remember that . . . so Casey didn't even get to name her own baby? because grandmother dearest had already chosen the name . . .
(I have no sympathy at all, she didn't deserve to be a mother IMO)

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: May 13, 2010, 02:04:58 PM »

Oh, I think that it will get MUCH nastier...in fact, I think there will be several times that we will say...WOW, this is a new level of nasty.  I also think that the black look on George's face, and Cindy being late 2 days in a row, and the nasty look on her face are HARBINGERS of what's yet to come.  Much, much more!! 

I think there is MUCH we don't have a clue about yet. I am also betting there is a TON of hidden secrets that the defense team has no idea about yet. I think the reason they are pushing so hard for the prosecution to give up their points for the DP is because they KNOW they don't have a clue as to all the players in this train wreck and no one is telling them. 

So if the defense has no idea of these possible surprises, we would assume that it's because kc has kept things from them or they realize she's a serial liar and what she tells them may or may not be truth, Right?
Here's another legal type question.    When a person is indicted for murder, they get a lawyer, if the accused lays out the whole scenario play by play with them killing the victim, is still considered ethical for a lawyer to try and cast guilt upon innocent people as a defense ploy?  I don't necessarily think all of that applies in this case but was asking in general. TIA if anyone has a thought.

To the best of my knowledge, while a defense in theory may mention others that they feel should be considered "suspects" in Court (including motions) whether they know their client is guilty or not, saying it to the general public specifically is libelous.   It then gets a bit more complicated if a defense attorney turns over to the prosecution evidence of guilt (then having to resign from the case) or if the attorney supports a defendant committing perjury.
Thank you much. For any atty (even bozo) having a pathological liar for a client has to be hard. However in this case IMO the attys are so anxious to use the homicide for their own advancement I don't think they really care about what really happened, only how they can multiply their days in the spotlight which would pretty much mandate alternate scenarios and possible perps. Ugh
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: May 13, 2010, 02:05:03 PM »

Even if the attorney knows his/her client is guilty he/she is still obligated to use all legal means to ensure his client get a fair trial...even if that means casting suspicion on innocent people....AKA reasonable doubt....ethical is the key word in your question. The prosecutor's role is to present the evidence. The role of a defense attorney is to sow doubt.  Most defense attorneys will never ask a client if they 'did it'.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1104 on: May 13, 2010, 02:05:44 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/05/13/casey-anthony-all-smiles-as-she-enters-and-leaves-courtroom-but-wipes-away-fake-non-tears-one-eye-at-a-time-at-death-sentence-hearing/
Casey Anthony, All Smiles As She Enters and Leaves Courtroom But Wipes Away Fake Non- Tears, One Eye At A Time At Death Sentence Hearing

thanks...personally when I cry it's UGLY....I do ugly, snot running crying................it may start out tearing up but it doesn't take long until it is a full blown UGLY, NOSE
 BLOWING BAWL!  However I have never seen anyone cry and NOT have to blow their nose.....granted there may be some that don't, I am just saying I haven't seem them yet.
I'm with you, that is what happens to me, even my lips get chapped and get red. I haven't seen anyone either that doesn't end up blowing or wiping their nose.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: May 13, 2010, 02:08:31 PM »

It has nothing to do with who Caylee was, and everything to do with HOW she came to be. imo

Define MISTAKE, Cin. 

You ever notice Casey can`t even bring herself to call her Caylee... she just truncates

IIRC, sin-cin said SHE named Caylee......Cay - for Casey and Lee for Lee...that statement led to all the speculation that Lee was Caylee's biodad.......

Sunny, wow!  I didn't remember that . . . so Casey didn't even get to name her own baby? because grandmother dearest had already chosen the name . . .

I remember when I heard that, that it was just WRONG.....but IIRC, sin-sin said Kc didn't have any names picked out and they wanted her named before leaving the hospital.....I hope I have that correct...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: May 13, 2010, 02:08:57 PM »

SUNNY ~  thanks for the reply.   seems like in a really nasty murder case a defense atty may feel like they're walking on a tightrope.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1107 on: May 13, 2010, 02:10:17 PM »

Define MISTAKE, Cin. 

I can see maybe sitting down and discuss names, but for Cindy to have named Caylee, have to wonder if the name was okay with Casey.    Thank-you for the secret service info.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: May 13, 2010, 02:11:19 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/05/13/casey-anthony-all-smiles-as-she-enters-and-leaves-courtroom-but-wipes-away-fake-non-tears-one-eye-at-a-time-at-death-sentence-hearing/
Casey Anthony, All Smiles As She Enters and Leaves Courtroom But Wipes Away Fake Non- Tears, One Eye At A Time At Death Sentence Hearing

thanks...personally when I cry it's UGLY....I do ugly, snot running crying................it may start out tearing up but it doesn't take long until it is a full blown UGLY, NOSE
 BLOWING BAWL!  However I have never seen anyone cry and NOT have to blow their nose.....granted there may be some that don't, I am just saying I haven't seem them yet.
I'm with you, that is what happens to me, even my lips get chapped and get red. I haven't seen anyone either that doesn't end up blowing or wiping their nose.

hi NR!  My SiL cries very softly and quietly....but her nose runs like a faucet open full blast....her eyes get very red............I don't see any evidence of REAL tears coming from Kc

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: May 13, 2010, 02:12:06 PM »

It ain't pretty when I cry.  In fact, it ain't pretty when I just tear-up.  I need lots of tissues to blow my tiny nose that then becomes huge.  Does anyone remember when you were a kid putting vicks salve on a tissue and run crying to mom or am I the only one who had a big brother who would tickle you so much it would make you mad?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: May 13, 2010, 02:14:24 PM »

I saw a pic where Andrea Lyon was so close in talking to Casey - it looked like she was going to stick her tongue in her ear.

It made me feel very dirty. Something A lot of things  about A.L. just ain't right!

I agree ...

Curious minds lead to wanting to know (and pardon a brief moment of appearing shallow while offering some humor), what kind of man would want to tap that?   

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: May 13, 2010, 02:19:37 PM »

I'm hoping it will be something as simple as this poster with attached Henkel tape that will put Casey in her coffin. Ironic that Caylee is almost looking up at the tape that would kill her, like she is giving a clue to us.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9159&d=1273663815

WO, apparently its in a hidden thread, can you C&P it here?

AK, no prob, its happened to many of us, in fact I managed to do the "in the quote box" today 

I did copy and paste- maybe it's visible to members only?  It is the poster of Caylee which GA hung at the Kidfinder Tent. It shows Caylee looking up, and the duct tape that anchors the flyer to the tent looks like what she is staring at. You can see the Henkel logo on the tape and it is ironic that that if the tape on that photo can be connected to the tape on her face and mouth at the scene, then Casey may hang because of the link. Caylee is looking at the very tape that her killer used....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: May 13, 2010, 02:20:59 PM »

SUNNY ~  thanks for the reply.   seems like in a really nasty murder case a defense atty may feel like they're walking on a tightrope.

Whew, I agree with that mizjay......personally I think that is why many people on trial for murder don't take the stand....An attorney is not allowed to commit or assist with perjury

Sixth Amendment was included in the Bill of Rights:

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: May 13, 2010, 02:21:44 PM »

I'm hoping it will be something as simple as this poster with attached Henkel tape that will put Casey in her coffin. Ironic that Caylee is almost looking up at the tape that would kill her, like she is giving a clue to us.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9159&d=1273663815

WO, apparently its in a hidden thread, can you C&P it here?

AK, no prob, its happened to many of us, in fact I managed to do the "in the quote box" today 

I did copy and paste- maybe it's visible to members only?  It is the poster of Caylee which GA hung at the Kidfinder Tent. It shows Caylee looking up, and the duct tape that anchors the flyer to the tent looks like what she is staring at. You can see the Henkel logo on the tape and it is ironic that that if the tape on that photo can be connected to the tape on her face and mouth at the scene, then Casey may hang because of the link. Caylee is looking at the very tape that her killer used....

Not the link but the pic, but its okay I know what pic you are talking about now.   Yea, karma is a beeotch isnt it?

ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1114 on: May 13, 2010, 02:23:36 PM »

1.  Extraordinarily brave and/or foolish man (bravely going where no man has ever gone before?)
2.  Extraordinarily blind man who first felt he had encountered a mattress made of hair
3.  Sasquatch Dude
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: May 13, 2010, 02:32:43 PM »

1.  Extraordinarily brave and/or foolish man (bravely going where no man has ever gone before?)
2.  Extraordinarily blind man who first felt he had encountered a mattress made of hair
3.  Sasquatch Dude

many many of these >

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: May 13, 2010, 02:44:11 PM »

I saw a pic where Andrea Lyon was so close in talking to Casey - it looked like she was going to stick her tongue in her ear.

It made me feel very dirty. Something A lot of things  about A.L. just ain't right!

I agree ...

Curious minds lead to wanting to know (and pardon a brief moment of appearing shallow while offering some humor), what kind of man would want to tap that?   

Do we even know that is the WAY she swings?  LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: May 13, 2010, 02:53:45 PM »

Insightful analysis.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: May 13, 2010, 03:37:15 PM »

While it's slow I have a question that I am not sure has ever been answered.  The Secret Service was brought up in court again this week.  It may have been when Baez was trying to ask for CVs for all of the various persons involved in lab work done by the state, etc.  Have we ever figured out WHY the Secret Service is involved????????
I would sure like to know also.

Criminal Investigations

The United States Secret Service is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the nation's financial infrastructure and payment systems. As a part of this mission, the Secret Service constantly implements and evaluates prevention and response measures to guard against electronic crimes as well as other computer related fraud. The Secret Service derives its authority to investigate specified criminal violations from Title 18 of the United States Code, Section 3056.

Criminal investigations can be international in scope. These investigations include: counterfeiting of U.S. currency (to include coins); counterfeiting of foreign currency (occurring domestically); identity crimes such as access device fraud, identity theft, false identification fraud, bank fraud and check fraud; telemarketing fraud; telecommunications fraud (cellular and hard wire); computer fraud; fraud targeting automated payment systems and teller machines; direct deposit fraud; investigations of forgery, uttering, alterations, false impersonations or false claims involving U.S. Treasury Checks, U.S. Saving Bonds, U.S. Treasury Notes, Bonds and Bills; electronic funds transfer (EFT) including Treasury disbursements and fraud within the Treasury payment systems; Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation investigations; Farm Credit Administration violations; and fictitious or fraudulent commercial instruments and foreign securities.

http://www.secretservice.gov/criminal.shtml

Hmmm, thanks Capp, but will her check fraud stuff be brought into the murder case to the level where they will be involved??  I kind of thought that while it can be mentioned as past bad acts that it wouldn't be gone into in detail?  I appreciate your expertise in this area.

Our neighborhood learned about this feature when a neighbor [ a bookeeper of a local company ] was charged with embezzling almost $500,000 from her employer, writing checks from the employer's federally insured bank funds---As I sat in the study one morning, I glanced out of the window to see several same-style/dark color sedans arrive in front of the house next door all at once, and as if in a well-choreographed ballet---car doors opened in sync and out popped men [ they were very good-looking lol ] all wearing various dark-colored  T-shirts with their individual ID's emblazoned on the back.   Written was:  Secret Service; FBI; DEA; Police, and prolly others which I can't recall.   My eyes wer as big as saucers & I thought Egads---what's going on ?? lol 

I called one of my daughters who quickly looked up the Secret Service website & that's when we found out how they were involved.   They were raiding her home and were there several hours.   It was exciting, LOL.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: May 13, 2010, 03:41:22 PM »

This is old, but I found it an interesting trip down memory lane with Whore Hay Anthony!

25 min. video

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/010710-george-anthony-letter

I nearly blew my Fruit Loops when he basically compared himself to Shaquille O`Neal.

George Un-Corked!

Carpe, I will have to watch this a little later.......devoting 25 minutes to georgie boy right now is impossible!!

I hear that Sunny! 25 minutes with George is an eternity. Ya might as well put a trash
can on your head and bang on it with a hammer. Monkey Devil!

Maybe that's what CinCin does to George when he's naughty.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.