May 17, 2024, 12:42:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #11 6/12 - 10/04/2008  (Read 184010 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: September 19, 2008, 04:04:24 AM »

well  im gonna go my old butt to bed now Ladies and one man I think.....see yall again tomorrow....

Goodnight!  Who is the man?
I was talking about the pic. on your avatar....jk

That's my son!!

Really is he a police officer

Yes, Federal - lives is Maryland

I live in Maryland and I am an event planner. I won Employee of the year.  I have a plaque with my name on it.  You can ask my mother and father.

...oh man

Oh and I can't find my badge. I have one, it's somewhere.  I have it like for over 2 years.  My parents have seen that too!  Go ahead ask them...go ahead.

Hey, I've been talking to your parents all day!  They keep calling me... they're like serial callers!

That's all they care about is finding that stupid badge, I mean that's all I care about
too. 

Oh my God you people are a big waste hugeeeeee waste dont even bother coming to see me at my next event
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: September 19, 2008, 04:05:20 AM »

well  im gonna go my old butt to bed now Ladies and one man I think.....see yall again tomorrow....

That's my son!!

I live in Maryland and I am an event planner. I won Employee of the year.  I have a plaque with my name on it.  You can ask my mother and father.

...oh man

Oh and I can't find my badge. I have one, it's somewhere.  I have it like for over 2 years.  My parents have seen that too!  Go ahead ask them...go ahead.

Hey, I've been talking to your parents all day!  They keep calling me... they're like serial callers!

That's all they care about is finding that stupid badge, I mean that's all I care about
too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

Fine, then just give me Tony's phone number.  Lee has it and I know he is there. I saw Malory's car out front!

Now, sweetheart... you don't want to waste your call.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: September 19, 2008, 04:05:58 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

LMAO  - I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. 

I know!  We have almost got banned for this stuff! Nobody truly enjoys our sick sense of humor.  Welcome aboard FL Grammy!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: September 19, 2008, 04:06:59 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

Fine, then just give me Tony's phone number.  Lee has it and I know he is there. I saw Malory's car out front!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: September 19, 2008, 04:07:57 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

I know!  We have almost got banned for this stuff! Nobody truly enjoys our sick sense of humor.  Welcome aboard FL Grammy!

Why Thank you...   Now, where was I...  Oh, yes.  Doesn't Tony have something to do with your missing badge?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: September 19, 2008, 04:08:03 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

Oh my God you people are a big waste hugeeeeee waste dont even bother coming to see me at my next event

I am sorry sweetheart, if you had only told the truth!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: September 19, 2008, 04:09:41 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

yeah well I seen you on TV what do u mean you dont no what my involvment is!!! YOU no what my involvment is!!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: September 19, 2008, 04:09:50 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

Why Thank you...   Now, where was I...  Oh, yes.  Doesn't Tony have something to do with your missing badge?

I already told you, Juliette took it, forget it, put Lee on the phone!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: September 19, 2008, 04:11:53 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

Tony know he does not!!!! I have not talked to him since I am here on a whim....He has only helped me planned my events and got me a job ona pole at  Fusian I love him!!!!!!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: September 19, 2008, 04:12:15 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

Hold on Dear.... Yuri has a question about that obit.

So, is that in your office?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: September 19, 2008, 04:12:27 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

yeah well I seen you on TV what do u mean you dont no what my involvment is!!! YOU no what my involvment is!!!!

Are you kidding me.  I told you I have no idea where badge is!  I wouldn't let anything happen to my badge, you know that sweetheart.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: September 19, 2008, 04:13:39 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

Hold on Dear.... Yuri has a question about that obit.

So, is that in your office?

ROFLLLLLLLLL
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: September 19, 2008, 04:15:41 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cszWlq-Nds

Did you guys see this Hammer Time video?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: September 19, 2008, 04:16:34 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

Are you kidding me.  I told you I have no idea where badge is!  I wouldn't let anything happen to my badge, you know that sweetheart.

Juliette was the last person I seen with my badge if I had had any idea where my badge was none of this would be happening!!!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: September 19, 2008, 04:18:43 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

Juliette was the last person I seen with my badge if I had had any idea where my badge was none of this would be happening!!!

Is uh Juliette unable to have a badge of her own?  Why would she take your badge?  Has she ever said anything like.. I wish this was my badge?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: September 19, 2008, 04:18:43 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cszWlq-Nds

Did you guys see this Hammer Time video?

Lmaoooooooooooo  tooooooooooooo funny
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: September 19, 2008, 04:20:02 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

OMG, I almost pped my pants!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: September 19, 2008, 04:20:51 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

Is uh Juliette unable to have a badge of her own?  Why would she take your badge?  Has she ever said anything like.. I wish this was my badge?

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: September 19, 2008, 04:22:03 AM »

That's my son!!

...oh man

too. 

OMG stop it!!!!

No she just had a seasonal badge i just dont get it....she said i Took such good care of it... Nothing out of the ordinary that day I mean I even tried to text her and call her I just dont know I just dont want anything to fall through the cracks...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: September 19, 2008, 04:22:57 AM »

Because, OMG, If anything happened to that badge, I would just die!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.