May 13, 2024, 08:59:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 435486 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: September 04, 2008, 09:58:53 AM »

This doc is different than the others. She has no attorney listed as a party where on the others, she does. Hmmmm.

Mrs. Kub, do you think Baez is heading for the hills?

Something is up, huh? Shopping for a new lawyer.

Baez's office referring people to the SA office.

Jose wants out, I think.

Sorry for the delay in answering Carpe. My grandson is here.

I think Baez is going to need help. I can't see where he's ever handled a case of this magnitude. I think he realizes it's way above his scope and I wouldn't be surprised if he is the one who referred the Anthony's to the other attorney. Team work ya know!

But who is that attorney for??That new attorney confirmed that cindy and george were not there for caylee or casey..At least thats how I read it..
Lee? George? Cindy? perhaps?
Thats what I was thinking one of them..
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: September 04, 2008, 09:59:26 AM »

Thanks Flamom.  That is JJ my 5 year old Jack Russell.  She is the sweetest doggie.  As you can see she goes everywhere with me.

Good luck with the next hurricane.  Praying it will fizzle.

I have to go with Casey not having any idea who the father is .... for now.

Jennifer, this made me think of you

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1422 on: September 04, 2008, 09:59:58 AM »

double post. sorry. CP is acting weird.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1423 on: September 04, 2008, 10:00:07 AM »

Perhaps George was researching his liabilty issues if

he accidentally runs over someone with the billboard.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1424 on: September 04, 2008, 10:01:03 AM »

I was thinking the new attorney might be for both George and Cindy, but now I'm thinking it may just be for George.  

I keep thinking about the fact that Padilla only mentioned Cindy, Casey and Lee in regards to being informed of certain results last Wednesday.

Or...maybe there's a chance that the chloroform is related to George?  Maybe he's the one that looked it up on the computer and that was his M.O. in abusing Casey and then Caylee?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: September 04, 2008, 10:02:17 AM »

Carpe,

I know that I read that on the charges that the bonds have been placed on that no good time or time served would be credited for this time that she is sitting in jail on the original charges.

I don't know anything about bond or jail time or time served just thought I'd let you know what I had read. 
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: September 04, 2008, 10:02:51 AM »

I don't know - I have just felt that Casey didn't know who the father was.

This DNA thing - the markers and all - if true could be a bombshell for sure.

I don;'t like thinking about the horror of incest, but I know is does happen.

I really hope it has not happened in this case.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: September 04, 2008, 10:03:49 AM »

I was thinking the new attorney might be for both George and Cindy, but now I'm thinking it may just be for George.  

I keep thinking about the fact that Padilla only mentioned Cindy, Casey and Lee in regards to being informed of certain results last Wednesday.

Or...maybe there's a chance that the chloroform is related to George?  Maybe he's the one that looked it up on the computer and that was his M.O. in abusing Casey and then Caylee?

I was thinking that but I didnt go there..But was wondering this too..
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: September 04, 2008, 10:05:11 AM »

what picture in the delivery room are you guys referring to?? I wanna see!!

nikki, I saved it but it was small. It's George cutting the cord

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1429 on: September 04, 2008, 10:05:47 AM »

I see no double post Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1430 on: September 04, 2008, 10:06:12 AM »

When I read it again:

I get what Padilla is saying here.

Padilla said that he believes something didn’t add up about the preliminary DNA test results that came back last week from the trunk of Anthony’s car. Officials found strands of hair that they ruled could have either been Casey’s or Caylee’s.

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

The test depends on which DNA test was used.  I heard this discussed a while ago on some talk show.  The "expert" said that test most often used for hair samples is the
Mitochondrial DNA which would only show the relationship to the mother.

"There are two basic types of DNA tests available for genealogical testing:

mtDNA Tests - Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) is contained in the cytoplasm of the cell, rather than the nucleus. This type of DNA is passed by a mother to both male and female offspring without any mixing, so your mtDNA is the same as your mother's mtDNA, which is the same as her mother's mtDNA."

http://genealogy.about.com/cs/geneticgenealogy/a/dna_tests.htm
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: September 04, 2008, 10:06:21 AM »

I don't know - I have just felt that Casey didn't know who the father was.

This DNA thing - the markers and all - if true could be a bombshell for sure.

I don;'t like thinking about the horror of incest, but I know is does happen.

I really hope it has not happened in this case.

I am not having a hard time thinking incest..Only because look at everything this "family" has done..Caylee is dead and look at their behavior...One of them killed caylee and the rest of them are covering...Definitly think a family capable of that is capable of incest..
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: September 04, 2008, 10:06:27 AM »

If chloroform was his "M.O." -- he probably already KNEW enough about it that he would not have to research it "after the fact".

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1433 on: September 04, 2008, 10:06:47 AM »

Carpe,

I know that I read that on the charges that the bonds have been placed on that no good time or time served would be credited for this time that she is sitting in jail on the original charges.

I don't know anything about bond or jail time or time served just thought I'd let you know what I had read. 

Thanks for the info, Altruist!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1434 on: September 04, 2008, 10:07:39 AM »

cindy should need a lawyer for all the obstruction of justice she has been doing...i wonder if the cops are ever gonna charge her...those charges are much more important than stealing some checks, imo.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: September 04, 2008, 10:08:24 AM »

Morning Klaas...MP and others in that forum and Nat thread quiet ... not too busy here yet, have some things to do and will be back later.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: September 04, 2008, 10:08:55 AM »

This doc is different than the others. She has no attorney listed as a party where on the others, she does. Hmmmm.

Mrs. Kub, do you think Baez is heading for the hills?

Something is up, huh? Shopping for a new lawyer.

Baez's office referring people to the SA office.

Jose wants out, I think.

Sorry for the delay in answering Carpe. My grandson is here.

I think Baez is going to need help. I can't see where he's ever handled a case of this magnitude. I think he realizes it's way above his scope and I wouldn't be surprised if he is the one who referred the Anthony's to the other attorney. Team work ya know!

But who is that attorney for??That new attorney confirmed that cindy and george were not there for caylee or casey..At least thats how I read it..

I think the article said that Casey wasn't discussed. They just wanted advice. On an initial consult, the particulars of a case wouldn't be discussed. Just something like, "Can you handle this case? What can we do about costs? " that type of thing.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: September 04, 2008, 10:09:12 AM »

I know peculiar clues are starting to seem too coincidental. one after another after another...

But, Is there any way it(chloroform) could be used for photography as suggested many pages back? Just wondering if that was still a possibility...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: September 04, 2008, 10:10:25 AM »

If chloroform was his "M.O." -- he probably already KNEW enough about it that he would not have to research it "after the fact".

This is sooooooo "déjà vu" of Paulus... weird...
gotta go bbl

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: September 04, 2008, 10:11:49 AM »

I see no double post Wink

Thanks doll!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.