May 14, 2024, 08:45:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 435572 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #640 on: September 03, 2008, 07:49:31 PM »

Thanks so much.  I knew I had much to catch up on.  Chloroform is not used in clinical anymore or anywhere in medicine that I know of....at least not here.  Who clued her onto Chloroform?  Was it Casey that did internet search or George?  If I am signed on, my kids can do search under my screen name.  It won't show up on theirs unless they switch over to their screen names.  Is Chloroform used for a street high now?

But....chloroform can form when chlorine comes in contact with skin, sweat or urine.  Was bleach used to clean trunk when urine was present...... again just brainstorming....I work in plaintiff med-mal firm.....always brainstorming and it hurts my brain.....

Did anyone see if Chloroform can be bought over internet?

Quote that stuck out in my mind....."Regardless whether she's alive or passed away, we need to find Caylee," Beary said.

They still are not sure she is dead.

Hi Green Nurse
Is this something you know from your profession ?

I'm new to this and not very good at it...ignore me if this is just another dumb question

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: September 03, 2008, 07:49:38 PM »

To all the Topix Oh Well iii posters:
Please accept my humblest and most heartfelt apologies for the post I put on this morning with the inventory list. It was meant to be a spoof. I thought everyone would recognize it as a joke, and pay no attention to it. I did not mean for one minute, and it never entered my mind, that anyone would take it seriously and try to track down or research the individual items on it. I am very, very sorry that some of you wasted your precious time on this wild goose chase.
After watching Nancy Grace last night and seeing what Cindy had done to Tim Miller, I was so upset that I could not sleep. I only slept about thirty minutes and the rest of the night I tossed and turned. I was very angry with her. Finally, I became so worked up that I had to do something to calm myself down. So in my head I wrote the inventory list just to get myself in a different frame of mind. When I woke up I put it in a Word document. Later I decided that I had to quit participating in this forum because it was obsessing me. I posted the “I’m quitting” message and attached the Inventory List document, just for fun. Honestly, I never believed anyone would take it seriously.
75% of the items on the list are things you would see in my OWN car, all the candy wrappers and fast food bags. I forgot to mention leaking banana Slurpee cups. The others I just made up to go with a fictional Casey. My father, age 85, received a pair of briefs for Christmas with HOME OF THE WHOPPER printed across the fly. They were bought at Spencer’s Gifts I believe. There is no such place as El Petito Acaemio; those words are not even in the Spanish language. The joke about that was that she had to have 3 character references and the page was blank.
I had NOT intended to look at this forum again. I went fishing and was gone all day. This evening when I watched the news, I heard all the bombshells and just HAD to check oh well iii, despite my promise to myself not to. That is when I discovered that my morning post had got out of hand.
I truly am sorry for the confusion and apologize from the bottom of my heart. Kudos to seasidecece who was the first to guess that it was a joke and to Vape and Zig, who were not fooled a bit, and for their humorous comments. I do want to clarify that I DID NOT post it on websleuths or the monkey site. I have never even been to those sites. EVER. So that just proves that they read this one and copy us. I checked the properties of my Word document and I saved it at 9:32:00 a.m. I did not notice that I had misspelled fries as fires until this evening. It does kind of make it look authentic, since LE always has misspellings in their documents.
Please please please, do not vote me off the island.
And before I go, I want to say how proud I am of Dave for writing his letter and IT WORKED!!! I cried and cried when I saw that Sheriff Beary had acted on it. Thank you, Dave, and everyone else who has sent emails this evening.
Enquiring Minds

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #642 on: September 03, 2008, 07:49:59 PM »

Why does he have all those knives hanging on the wall behind him?  Is that supposed to make him look tougher?

THIS IS A KNIFE ...   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: September 03, 2008, 07:49:59 PM »

Another bit from WESH news - "found large amounts of a potentially lethal chemical" in the trunk of the car.  Three different sources report - prelim lab results show inside Casey's car was chloroform !!  Someone had visited websites that had information about chloroform - found on her hard drive on her computer.
I'm  reading  backwards

Sources: Chloroform Found In Casey Anthony's Car
Evidence Collected From Caylee Anthony Searchers

POSTED: 7:14 am EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 6:00 pm EDT September 3, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Three sources close to the investigation into the case of missing toddler Caylee Anthony told WESH 2 that preliminary lab results show there was chloroform in mother Casey Anthony's car.

Chloroform is a chemical that was used years ago to sedate patients before surgery. A chemist told WESH 2 it is a fairly-hazardous material not readily available to consumers.

Sources told WESH 2 the level of chloroform in her car was "suspiciously high." They also told WESH 2 that her computer confiscated within hours of her July arrest, show 

visits to Web sites with information on chloroform.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 07:52:54 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: September 03, 2008, 07:50:47 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Orange County investigators were at the scene Wednesday evening to investigate the discovery made by the Body Hunters, an organization out of Ohio. That group said their own cadaver dogs hit on something. Investigators told Eyewitness News they did not believe the find was likely to have anything to do with the Caylee Anthony case but homicide detectives had been called out just in case."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: September 03, 2008, 07:51:10 PM »

Please accept my humblest and most heartfelt apologies for the post I put on this morning with the inventory list. It was meant to be a spoof. I thought everyone would recognize it as a joke, and pay no attention to it. I did not mean for one minute, and it never entered my mind, that anyone would take it seriously and try to track down or research the individual items on it. I am very, very sorry that some of you wasted your precious time on this wild goose chase.
After watching Nancy Grace last night and seeing what Cindy had done to Tim Miller, I was so upset that I could not sleep. I only slept about thirty minutes and the rest of the night I tossed and turned. I was very angry with her. Finally, I became so worked up that I had to do something to calm myself down. So in my head I wrote the inventory list just to get myself in a different frame of mind. When I woke up I put it in a Word document. Later I decided that I had to quit participating in this forum because it was obsessing me. I posted the “I’m quitting” message and attached the Inventory List document, just for fun. Honestly, I never believed anyone would take it seriously.
75% of the items on the list are things you would see in my OWN car, all the candy wrappers and fast food bags. I forgot to mention leaking banana Slurpee cups. The others I just made up to go with a fictional Casey. My father, age 85, received a pair of briefs for Christmas with HOME OF THE WHOPPER printed across the fly. They were bought at Spencer’s Gifts I believe. There is no such place as El Petito Acaemio; those words are not even in the Spanish language. The joke about that was that she had to have 3 character references and the page was blank.
I had NOT intended to look at this forum again. I went fishing and was gone all day. This evening when I watched the news, I heard all the bombshells and just HAD to check oh well iii, despite my promise to myself not to. That is when I discovered that my morning post had got out of hand.
I truly am sorry for the confusion and apologize from the bottom of my heart. Kudos to seasidecece who was the first to guess that it was a joke and to Vape and Zig, who were not fooled a bit, and for their humorous comments. I do want to clarify that I DID NOT post it on websleuths or the monkey site. I have never even been to those sites. EVER. So that just proves that they read this one and copy us. I checked the properties of my Word document and I saved it at 9:32:00 a.m. I did not notice that I had misspelled fries as fires until this evening. It does kind of make it look authentic, since LE always has misspellings in their documents.
And before I go, I want to say how proud I am of Dave for writing his letter and IT WORKED!!! I cried and cried when I saw that Sheriff Beary had acted on it. Thank you, Dave, and everyone else who has sent emails this evening.
Enquiring Minds

Well that was amusing....especially about her 85 yo grandpa's boxerss!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: September 03, 2008, 07:51:57 PM »

Sigh.. this is so not the night for me. 

8pm: Nancy Grace
8pm: 2 hr season premier of Bones
9pm: Dana
9pm: season premier of Ghost Hunters.

Carpe will get Nancy Grace and it will be on YouTube.  Dana Pretzer will be available later tonight or tomorrow as a podcast.

Problem solved 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: September 03, 2008, 07:52:16 PM »

i hate being invisible 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: September 03, 2008, 07:53:15 PM »

i hate being invisible 

LOL. I see you Nut. 

I Stand With The Girl
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: September 03, 2008, 07:53:35 PM »

Sorry for the bad news but thought you needed to know

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: September 03, 2008, 07:54:02 PM »

i hate being invisible 

I SEE YOU!!But I didnt see padilla so I didnt get the joke sorry..
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: September 03, 2008, 07:54:21 PM »

You are not invisible Nut, I read every thing you say!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: September 03, 2008, 07:55:23 PM »

O/T to add some levity

I was very busy working behind the scenes today with Marlee. I was running out of cigarettes so I had my 70 year old mother pick them up for me. Now, cigarettes are a bad habit and they aren't cheap. $14 later, she comes home with 2 packs of 120's menthol. I haven't smoked a menthol since high school and these puppies are Loooong. This was about 2pm

My lips are now swollen like an Aboriginal tribe women. I am talking like a dentist numbed my mouth. I think I'm allergic to menthol.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #653 on: September 03, 2008, 07:55:31 PM »

i hate being invisible 
Oh, we see you, we're just ignoring you

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: September 03, 2008, 07:55:43 PM »

Carpe will get Nancy Grace and it will be on YouTube.  Dana Pretzer will be available later tonight or tomorrow as a podcast.

Problem solved 

(Oh cool!   And the husband said he'd dvr Bones for me). Thanks!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: September 03, 2008, 07:55:50 PM »

GOT   ???   I don't, lol.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: September 03, 2008, 07:56:57 PM »

Enquiring Minds

I am sorry but that hit me hard but I guess we got to laugh sometimes if not we will keep crying

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: September 03, 2008, 07:57:03 PM »

The dumpter you guys are referring to is not the only one in question. This one was in an area where phone activity was near an office complex and the wood close to the airport.

Yes, we searched the area and LE was to follow.

Ok Red I am going to put you on the spot...WHY was the LE to follow????

Because searchers search and identify items of importance and then LE investigates.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: September 03, 2008, 07:57:25 PM »

Why does he have all those knives hanging on the wall behind him?  Is that supposed to make him look tougher?

THIS IS A KNIFE ...   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: September 03, 2008, 07:57:28 PM »

Enquiring Minds

I'm kinda laffing about it all....I said KINDA 

there are posters and there are respected posters.

I imagine it will be a long time before anyone trusts that ass clown again. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.