May 05, 2024, 05:23:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 415617 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #380 on: October 12, 2008, 09:14:43 PM »

Another question...
Does the evidence presented at the GJ become Public after the decision is handed down?
Will we get to see what the prosecution has?
I don't think so, but don't quote me on that.  I have been known to wrong once or twice.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: October 12, 2008, 09:15:52 PM »

Hey , there are 2 bad monkey avatars!!  I am so confused now!! 
Well, that's what I thought!!!!!
Oh shoot, I thought it was Kristin!  Its bad I know people by their picture and not their name.  Don't go changing your pics people I will be lost for sure!  LOL

I know - me too. 
It also explains the fact I didn't know why Kristin said Good morning! I see now, it's because the poster is from Australia! Welcome OzInterest
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #382 on: October 12, 2008, 09:17:13 PM »

KC never intended to search, she was to busy stealing and shopping, and who knows what else.  It is sickening to see her in Caylee T shirt 

I agree.  I was glad to see that she wasn't wearing it the other day.  It's nothing but a big slap in the face to her daughter and an insult to the intelligence of LE and the general public.   She's not fooling anyone - except maybe herself, if she thinks anyone believes her b.s.

Is the source that has reported Lee's pregnant GF leaving him a reliable one, or do any of us know who the actual source is?

I wonder how things are between he and his parents now - I guess his absence speaks volumes about it.   They sure seem to be a house divided now.  From what we've seen lately, Lee's never around and George is staying out of the house a great deal.  I can't imagine how it is with just Cindy and Casey in that house.   I really do feel that Cindy is motivated by guilt more than anything in the whole cover-up effort.  I think she feels guilty for enabling Casey during her entire life and for putting her hands around her neck that night.   She knows she had a hand in helping to create The Perfect Storm.   

Remember how when the DNA results were first in, Cindy, Casey and Lee were all brought in together and given the results?  I still want to know why that was - did they fear that George would do something to Lee?   That was one of the bits of info that made me lean more toward someone other than Lee (like possibly George) being Caylee's father.  Any thoughts?
KC does not even deserve to be called a Mother.  I dont think she ever loved Caylee.  I dont think that she is even capable of real love.  KC has destroyed her entire family.  Their lives will never be happy, and all she can think about is saving herself.  I do kind of feel sorry for her mother and father, but they have created a lot of their own grief.  They are still enabling her instead of standing up to her..........She does not care about any of them, they just cant bring theirselves to believe that, because she is their daughter and they dont really want to believe it.  Reality will hit them hard, but the saddest thing is that Caylee is gone, and I do believe she was the happiest thing in their lives.  I dont know how they even can look at KC without thinking of little Caylee.  That would send me over the edge with her.  Caylee is with angels now, but her little body deserves to be found , and I have faith that will happen soon.  KC used being Caylee's mother as another tool to manipulate her Mother.

Flossy, IIRC- Lee just gave his DNA this past Wednesday, and only after a court order....I'm very suspicious he is Cay-Lee's father, something is just not right there.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: October 12, 2008, 09:17:16 PM »

HEY KRISTIN - you have a twin!!  Yahoo?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #384 on: October 12, 2008, 09:19:14 PM »

Morning all.

I have to say this as it's been on my mind for a while....
Lee doesn't act like you would expect him to.
He has been playing amateur cop from the beginning...I don't know if this is to get the info before LE or not but it just seems odd.
Any sane individual would not believe what has been said by KC thus far...and yet he is protecting her.

If this were my sister I would not be acting/doing what he is....thoughts?

I can tell you for sure if I was being questioned by detectives about my missing niece I would not be laughing during the interview!~~~~~ What is wrong with him?  I truly believe he erased KC's computer when he got it from AL"s house among other things.  There is something very wrong about LA in my eyes.

I totally agree.  It seems like he was almost excited to have an opportunity to help and be Mr. Hero.  I can remember hearing the phone conversation between he and Casey and feeling relieved that he wasn't going to put up with her crap.  I was hopeful that maybe he could get the truth out of her.  Then things seemed to change.  I wonder if it was when he realized that he was possibly going down with the ship.

Either way, during the interview with LE he seemed very inappropriate, considering the situation.  You'd think the uncle of a missing little girl would be panicky, dumbfounded, ANYTHING but laughing. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: October 12, 2008, 09:19:25 PM »

Another question...
Does the evidence presented at the GJ become Public after the decision is handed down?

OZ, another poster is using that avatar.  We are all getting soooo confused!!

Sorry...just changed it.
kirbysquirrel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: October 12, 2008, 09:20:05 PM »

I am computer challenged.  Can someone make me an avatar of say, a squirrel??

TIA,

Kirbysquirrel

You have to be nuts to love a squirrel.
Kirby
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #387 on: October 12, 2008, 09:20:53 PM »

KC never intended to search, she was to busy stealing and shopping, and who knows what else.  It is sickening to see her in Caylee T shirt 

I agree.  I was glad to see that she wasn't wearing it the other day.  It's nothing but a big slap in the face to her daughter and an insult to the intelligence of LE and the general public.   She's not fooling anyone - except maybe herself, if she thinks anyone believes her b.s.

Is the source that has reported Lee's pregnant GF leaving him a reliable one, or do any of us know who the actual source is?

I wonder how things are between he and his parents now - I guess his absence speaks volumes about it.   They sure seem to be a house divided now.  From what we've seen lately, Lee's never around and George is staying out of the house a great deal.  I can't imagine how it is with just Cindy and Casey in that house.   I really do feel that Cindy is motivated by guilt more than anything in the whole cover-up effort.  I think she feels guilty for enabling Casey during her entire life and for putting her hands around her neck that night.   She knows she had a hand in helping to create The Perfect Storm.   

Remember how when the DNA results were first in, Cindy, Casey and Lee were all brought in together and given the results?  I still want to know why that was - did they fear that George would do something to Lee?   That was one of the bits of info that made me lean more toward someone other than Lee (like possibly George) being Caylee's father.  Any thoughts?
KC does not even deserve to be called a Mother.  I dont think she ever loved Caylee.  I dont think that she is even capable of real love.  KC has destroyed her entire family.  Their lives will never be happy, and all she can think about is saving herself.  I do kind of feel sorry for her mother and father, but they have created a lot of their own grief.  They are still enabling her instead of standing up to her..........She does not care about any of them, they just cant bring theirselves to believe that, because she is their daughter and they dont really want to believe it.  Reality will hit them hard, but the saddest thing is that Caylee is gone, and I do believe she was the happiest thing in their lives.  I dont know how they even can look at KC without thinking of little Caylee.  That would send me over the edge with her.  Caylee is with angels now, but her little body deserves to be found , and I have faith that will happen soon.  KC used being Caylee's mother as another tool to manipulate her Mother.

Flossy, IIRC- Lee just gave his DNA this past Wednesday, and only after a court order....I'm very suspicious he is Cay-Lee's father, something is just not right there.

My sinister theory is that maybe Lee has done something in the past and he didn't want his DNA in the CODIS database for the rest of his life. Something in the past may have been to hide some evidence for Casey, date rape etc.....
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: October 12, 2008, 09:21:40 PM »

Another question...

Sorry...just changed it.
This is one is cute too! LOL
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: October 12, 2008, 09:21:41 PM »

I am way too emotional tonite i guess and will be signing off - everyone have a great Monday!!   

Good nite monkeys!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: October 12, 2008, 09:21:58 PM »

TIA,

Kirbysquirrel
Mmmm, squashed or non squashed????  Im kidding.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: October 12, 2008, 09:22:12 PM »

Morning all.

I have to say this as it's been on my mind for a while....
Lee doesn't act like you would expect him to.
He has been playing amateur cop from the beginning...I don't know if this is to get the info before LE or not but it just seems odd.
Any sane individual would not believe what has been said by KC thus far...and yet he is protecting her.

If this were my sister I would not be acting/doing what he is....thoughts?

I can tell you for sure if I was being questioned by detectives about my missing niece I would not be laughing during the interview!~~~~~ What is wrong with him?  I truly believe he erased KC's computer when he got it from AL"s house among other things.  There is something very wrong about LA in my eyes.

I totally agree.  It seems like he was almost excited to have an opportunity to help and be Mr. Hero.  I can remember hearing the phone conversation between he and Casey and feeling relieved that he wasn't going to put up with her crap.  I was hopeful that maybe he could get the truth out of her.  Then things seemed to change.  I wonder if it was when he realized that he was possibly going down with the ship.

Either way, during the interview with LE he seemed very inappropriate, considering the situation.  You'd think the uncle of a missing little girl would be panicky, dumbfounded, ANYTHING but laughing. 

I totally agree!
Inappopriate to say the least.
It really does give creedence to the thoughts of his involvement...coverup or whatever
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #392 on: October 12, 2008, 09:22:38 PM »

I am way too emotional tonite i guess and will be signing off - everyone have a great Monday!!   

Good nite monkeys!

Good night!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #393 on: October 12, 2008, 09:22:43 PM »

Another question...

Sorry...just changed it.
Hi Oz!  I think your avi is cute either way.  Kristin is changing hers to one of Caylee anyway I believe.

Welcome back, I saw your posts from earlier today.  How is the news over in Australia portraying this case?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: October 12, 2008, 09:23:17 PM »

I screwed up that quote.  The question was: Does her grandma's house have an attic?
Not certain about that one. It depends on the style of the house. I have not had a chance to pass by and see what the place looks like.

MURT

Klaas has photos of the house...I passed them onto LP....maybe Klaas will post them here....Des

I don't really want to post photos of the grandparents home in the forum.  I will say the home does not look like it has an attic and I'm pretty sure it does not have a basement either.
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: October 12, 2008, 09:23:46 PM »

Another question...

Sorry...just changed it.
This is one is cute too! LOL
Thanks...I certainly didn't want to take someone else's avatar...I appreciate the heads up.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #396 on: October 12, 2008, 09:24:06 PM »

Good nite monkeys!
Good night JOYx2

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: October 12, 2008, 09:24:07 PM »

I screwed up that quote.  The question was: Does her grandma's house have an attic?
Not certain about that one. It depends on the style of the house. I have not had a chance to pass by and see what the place looks like.

MURT
According to zillow and google maps, it is a small, ranch-style home, single story.
Most of the single story ranch style houses here have a low pitched roof. This allows for a crawl space type attic where most people put their christmas decorations.

If Caylee were to be up there, the odor would soon tell. It gets mighty hot in those attics.

MURT
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: October 12, 2008, 09:24:27 PM »

TIA,

Kirbysquirrel
Mmmm, squashed or non squashed????  Im kidding.

For the love of Pete, do not drag out the squirrel with the big nuts. 

I can not keep caught up these days. Can someone please give me todays highlights? (If any)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #399 on: October 12, 2008, 09:24:34 PM »

Night JoyJoy, Please try not to let this overwhelm you to extreme, Justice will come soon. have a nice night

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.