May 22, 2024, 03:15:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlies van der Kouwe , 24, kidnapped in Bonaire 9/21/08 -(BODY FOUND)  (Read 324766 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2008, 04:39:55 PM »

Reuters-24 september 2008

Bonaire in the grip of kidnapping

KRALENDIJK  - With cars, helicopters and ships to Bonaire dozens of agents Wednesday searched for Marlies van der Kouw. The 24-year-old Dutch trainee disappeared after a party in the night from Saturday to Sunday.

A guard would have seen from the distance that Marlies in the vicinity of the Water and Electricity Company (WEB) by two men was dragged from her bike. From that moment each track is missing.

Her disappearance is a huge shock for the inhabitants of Bonaire (14,000 inhabitants). They get there not been talking about. 'Something like that can not happen on the quiet island where no major crime, at most a theft'', says one islander.

Very unusual

People ask themselves why they are in the middle of the night was just on the street. At night cycling on Bonaire is very unusual. During cycling is dangerous because there are no bike paths and cars on the narrow roads can barely along, let alone if there's a cyclist rides.

According to Police Commissioner John Schagen, the investigation concentrated in the first place around the site of the disappearance, but are now large parts of the island studied.

Apothekersassistente

Marlies worked as apothekersassistente on the island. Monday she appeared at noon on her work.,, Marlies was always on time so when they look Monday at eleven fifty had not been, we were very worried,''says Rose Mary Abraham, the owner of the Botica (pharmacy ).

Marlies knew Bonaire. As a child she lived for years on the island when her father was docter there. According to Rose Mary Abraham Marlies wanted to see how it did back on Bonaire to attend. She worked for two weeks in the Botica.

Full confidence

The Corps national police (Force) has three technical forensic investigators sent experts in search of tracks. According to a spokesperson of the Force remain on the island until the local police they need. The Dutch Forensic Institute, a forensic adviser to Bonaire sent.

Herbert Domacasse, authority of Bonaire, has every confidence that the case surrounding the disappearance of Van der Kouw to a successful end. Domacasse said Wednesday hopeful to be that the girl was recovered alive.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2008, 06:12:43 PM »

I'm still trying to find out what happened to missing Elizabeth. I just spoke to someone at the polis chief's office and he told me to call back tomorrow... so now I'm calling all the other numbers I have assembled. No one is answering.

I do know that the press conference did happen at 5 pm, but that's all I know. I still have not found where her parents are staying.

like I said - dealing with these people will give you a migraine. They're just awful. awful, awful, awful.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2008, 06:16:50 PM »

I'm still trying to find out what happened to missing Elizabeth. I just spoke to someone at the polis chief's office and he told me to call back tomorrow... so now I'm calling all the other numbers I have assembled. No one is answering.

I do know that the press conference did happen at 5 pm, but that's all I know. I still have not found where her parents are staying.

like I said - dealing with these people will give you a migraine. They're just awful. awful, awful, awful.

Rob ~ It's sounds like you are doing all you can and then more.  I think you know that with each hour that passes since Elizabeth was taken, it gets harder and harder to follow the trail.  Good luck to you, and please keep us posted.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2008, 06:17:14 PM »

Here's what I know so far... her parents arrived last night and dealing with these people is like pulling teeth.

I have the someone in tourism helping me find her parents right now. He seems like a nice guy... his name is Robert, so he can't be all bad. 

The polis chief is supposed to call me back in ten minutes.

Hey Rob!   You have a good soul.  Keep up the good work.  You are a trooper.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2008, 06:35:56 PM »

Thanks Rob! They are probably going down the checklist. The runaway excuse is out, but they can still blame the parents for insurance fraud.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2008, 06:44:19 PM »

Thanks Rob! They are probably going down the checklist. The runaway excuse is out, but they can still blame the parents for insurance fraud.

she was in this bar and later at a kind of beach party
http://www.virtualbonaire.com/BeView.php?f=20021208-Kralendijk-KarelsPier-Afternoon-Medium-Pano

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2008, 06:46:29 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_47150.php

Amigoe English
24 year old woman kidnapped on Bonaire
23 Sep, 2008, 11:04 (GMT -04:00)

Marlies van der Kouwe.

KRALENDIJK – The police has put in a large scale search party to find the missing 24 year old Marlies Elizabeth van der Kouwe. On the night of Saturday to Sunday at two thirty she was pulled off her bicycle by a man on a dark-colored two-wheeled vehicle.

The man, between 1.70 and 1.80 meters long, was dressed in dark-colored clothing and was wearing a jacket. This took place on the Boulevard Gobernador N. Debrot in the neighbourhood of the WEB-factory. The vehicle left off eastwards.

Police chief John Schagen, 
Lieutenant Governor Herbert Domacassé, Chief of Police John Schagen and Officer of Justice David van Delft during the pressconference.

Lieutenant Governor Herbert Domacassé and Officer of Justice David van Delft held a press conference about the kidnapping yesterday. They asked the coast guard of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba to help them in their search who have already put in a plane. The plane scanned the area on Monday evening and Tuesday before sunrise. According to Chief of Police Schagen , the RST of the Netherlands Antilles has been pulled in for the investigation. Yesterday evening the officers of the RST arrived on Bonaire to start working on it immediately. “Our first priority is to find her back. We are still hopeful that she is still alive. We’re handling this as a serious crime”, says the police chief.

“The search and the investigation will continue today”, says Schagen. Van der Kouwe was born in Curaçao on the 11th of May 1984. She is 1.63 meters tall and has blue eyes and blond hair. Last night her parents living in the Netherlands were informed.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2008, 06:47:58 PM »

http://www.virtualbonaire.com/BeView.php?f=20021208-Kralendijk-KarelsPier-Afternoon-Medium-Pano

I expect them to make quick work of this Johan. They don't want another Fu'ruba on their hands.

Has the Dutch press descended on the island? Just curious.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2008, 06:52:04 PM »

Marlies van der Kouwe.

This is a job for RUBBERLEGS!!!!

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2008, 06:52:58 PM »

Yeah Rob   I get so angry reading about those LAZY SCUMBAGS!
IMO thats typical for them, the Aruban(ABC) way of life, lazy as hell and only give about your own slow shit.

never lift the pressure of evil island
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2008, 06:57:44 PM »

IMO thats typical for them, the Aruban(ABC) way of life, lazy as hell and only give about your own slow shit.

Didn't take them 24 hours to release their "This could be bad for our economy!" war cry. Aruba all over again.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2008, 07:00:24 PM »

I expect them to make quick work of this Johan. They don't want another Fu'ruba on their hands.

i don't think so maybe some telegraaf reporters
I think the first few days after a disappearance are crucial
she had a hyves page  and a waarbenjij.nu(were are you now )page and they are both offline now

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2008, 07:00:30 PM »

bonaire is not far from Aruba

Johan, great map. What is the relationship in size of Bonnaire to Aruba? Anyone know?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2008, 07:02:28 PM »

i don't think so maybe some telegraaf reporters
I think the first few days after a disappearance are crucial
she had a hyves page  and a waarbenjij.nu(were are you now )page and they are both offline now

Yep. The first 48 hours are crucial, that's why it disturbs me that many law enforcement agencies won't even consider a person "missing" until 48 hours have passed.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2008, 07:07:25 PM »

Didn't take them 24 hours to release their "This could be bad for our economy!" war cry. Aruba all over again.

Hello Dayhiker, to be honest I`m preparing for the worst. Let`s just hope they`ve learned from their past and that their name `evil island` no touching honor (my best english )

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2008, 07:16:35 PM »

Hello Dayhiker, to be honest I`m preparing for the worst. Let`s just hope they`ve learned from their past and that their name `evil island` no touching honor (my best english )

I pray Marlies Elizabeth will be found safe, but there are some bad statistics considering cases that go over that 48 hour mark.

Aruba purposely ignored a key statististic in investigating Natalee's case. In 80% of all kidnapping cases the last person seen with the victim is the perp. Nobody ever saw Natalee with the two security guards, yet there were many who saw her with Joran. Sure enough, there's your perp!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2008, 07:20:14 PM »

found her page
http://marliesvanderkouwe.waarbenjij.nu/index.php?page=profile

she lived there in a house with 3 girls and a male student from the states

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2008, 07:21:22 PM »

I pray Marlies Elizabeth will be found safe, but there are some bad statistics considering cases that go over that 48 hour mark.

Aruba purposely ignored a key statististic in investigating Natalee's case. In 80% of all kidnapping cases the last person seen with the victim is the perp. Nobody ever saw Natalee with the two security guards, yet there were many who saw her with Joran. Sure enough, there's your perp!

100 % ! And he had at least one helper

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2008, 07:25:32 PM »

100 % ! And he had at least one helper

Who just happens to own a red Jeep. 

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2008, 07:31:43 PM »

found her page
http://marliesvanderkouwe.waarbenjij.nu/index.php?page=profile

she lived there in a house with 3 girls and a male student from the states

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.