May 13, 2024, 09:51:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 201360 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: January 05, 2011, 02:58:51 AM »

I think the MFH sting was botched from the get go when another person showed up with the gardener/landscaper (whatever he was). TH had to report it, think about it. She smelled hinky right away. The only thing to do was report it

The other person was a DEA undercover agent.

I thought the DEA was drug enforcement? Do they usually get involved in these situations?

It is drug enforcement.  Who knows?  Maybe this guy was used because he was someone Terri wouldn't recognize.  Maybe RS is involved in drugs and he's telling LE what they want to hear to save his skin...all conjecture.  No telling what was really going on at that time.

How do you know it was DEA?

Aww...geesh...I just read it again the other night...do not have a link, sorry.

Shell -

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8553.0

Re: Rudy Sanchez alleged murder for hire
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 10:30:43 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rodolfo “Rudy” Estrada Sanchez
http://blinkoncrime.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Sanchez_201.jpghttp://blinkoncrime.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Sanchez_201.jpg
Rudy is the owner of RS Landscape Maintenance and the alleged former landscaper/ love interest of Terri Horman. He is also the man who says Terri Horman asked him to murder her husband Kaine late last year. Investigators clearly believed his story as it was the basis for an attempted sting on June 26th by MCSO including an undercover DEA agent. Sanchez, wearing a wire, demanded a $10,000 payment from Horman for services rendered, except Kaine was very much alive. As the information gleaned from Sanchez provided to Kaine Horman indicates this alleged “contract”discussion with his wife happened over 7 months ago, it is unclear what the payment demand could actually be for. Sanchez testified before the grand jury on August 4. While the content of his testimony is secret, the fact that whatever he testified to outside of pleading the “On the advice of counsel I plead the 5th and hereby assert all of it’s protections.” grants him a level of immunity, in addition to whatever he may or may not have already been granted by the District Attorney.
When reached at one of the numbers records show is billed in his brothers name, Jaime Estrada Sanchez, who uses the name Jaime Estrada on his carpet cleaning business website declined to comment to blinkoncrime.com and the number has since been disconnected.
Speaking on the condition of anonymity, a close family friend who has since been interviewed by the FBI, has confirmed that Terri Horman is pointing her finger directly at Sanchez. She has also stated that she and Sanchez had an altercation after she attempted to end their relationship in May which ended in a 911 call and a visit from Clackamas County Sheriff Office in the presence of Sanchez’s wife and children. While it did not result in any charges, Horman told the source that the landscaper was furious with her because he is not in the US legally. While blinkoncrime.com has not been able to verify the date of the alleged 911 call, we have been able to verify that Terri called her Mother immediately following the incident and told her that Kaine had found out about the landscaper she hired to do what she referred to as “her yardwork” and when she informed him that she could no longer use him because Kaine was making her fire him, he lunged at her with Kiara in her arms. Kaine Horman denies the couple ever hired the landscaper as well as any previous information as to his estranged wife’s possible dealings with Sanchez.
It should be noted that Mr. Sanchez has not been charged with any crime in this matter and local references to his business are highly complimentary. In fact, Jean Ann Van Krevelen a friend and “mentor” of Dede Spicher has used RS Landscape Maintenance on a few occasions, leaving positive reviews on the ServiceMaster listing which deleted his business from the site on 6/21/10. Heather Walters, owner of Rosemont Farm,which is not West Wind Farm, where Dede Spicher was working the morning of June 4th and out of reach by phone from approximately 90 minutes, has never met Terri Horman or heard of their family prior to Kyron’s disappearance. When I asked her if she knew Rudy Sanchez or if she ever hired his firm to work at WWF, she replied “not that I recall, no, but we did have a blackberry clean up a few years ago so it is possible.”

I wonder if DeDe referred RS to Terri in the first place?

Wow, why a DEA agent

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: January 05, 2011, 02:59:47 AM »

Thanks Sebastian 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: January 05, 2011, 03:01:27 AM »

Wasn't that kinda stupid...demanding services rendered for an alive Kaine? Nothing like waving a big red flag.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: January 05, 2011, 03:02:23 AM »

Does anyone know if the sexts were put on online in its entirety? Some of them seem to be cut off from ones that are not shown. I thought for some reason that the texts were a one time thing. Apparently Terri was texting Mike over a period of time. Not once was Kyron mentioned. Not once. I also found it odd that Terri spoke of walking around in a thong with DeDe present, but maybe that was just for Mike's benefit. Guilty or not ( I think she is guilty) she is one cold person not to mention her missing step-son at all especially in light of the fact that Mike Cook supposedly re-entered Kaines life just to help find Kyron. Interesting that Mike never mentions Kyron either.

No - not online in the entirety.  I believe the "filing" only included the portion about the sexting. 

We don't know what all the other texts said.  There could have been plenty of discussion about Kaine, Kyron and Kiara.  We don't know because those texts are not included.  Also, because those texts are not included, we don't know if Kaine, Kyron and Kiara were discussed at all.

I believe from the texts you can ascertain that Terri was in the bedroom and DeDe was somewhere else.

Or Terri was right there with Dede and was full of BS

Oh gosh I just can't unthink that!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: January 05, 2011, 03:04:05 AM »

There's more than one way to look at why some one would be set up.

An earlier post said they didn't think Terri was set up...that she did the sexting because that's what she does.

Maybe Terri has done sexting before to multiple people.

Someone that knows that could have set her up to do it again. For a reason.

I do not see a setup..I think it is what she does.

How do we know this is what she does? We dont really know anything about her, kwim? That is what has my stuck.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: January 05, 2011, 03:05:02 AM »

Yes, I came back before going to bed.

I don't believe for one moment that it was a set up. She did it because that's what she does. To look further into that theory is a waste of time, IMO.

Truly off to bed now. GN Monkeys.

Curiosity questions:

Why do you think that MC would have been using Kaine's phone? 

Could that have been so there would be an easily accessible record of the texting? 

Is there a possibility that MC was not the one using the phone?

Is there a possiblity that MC was not alone on his end when the texting was being done? 

These questions and more is why I think the texts will be thrown out.

That depends on the photos, don't you think?..lol

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: January 05, 2011, 03:07:57 AM »

An earlier post said they didn't think Terri was set up...that she did the sexting because that's what she does.

How do we know this is what she does? We dont really know anything about her, kwim? That is what has my stuck.

Why would they set her up...unless they were the guilty party.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: January 05, 2011, 03:08:52 AM »

It would not be illegal for Kaine to ask Mike to text Terri to see if she might give him any information. If that is the case, it would be nice if Kaine and Cook were honest about it. We need someone in this case to be forthcoming and honest.

IMO, one reason for MC using Kaine's phone would be so that the account holder's record of the texting would be easily accessible to Kaine to use in the divorce case. 

If MC's phone was used, it would require a court order to obtain the "carrier" record and potentially not be accessible for the civial case due to the ongoing-criminal investigation and LE not releasing evidence in the investigation.

The account holder record is what was filed as the exhibit to the sworn affidavit.  The court requires that a carrier record be filed with the court. Why did Rackner, Kaine's attorney, allow an exhibit to be filed this is not in the form that is required by the court?

Would the carrier record read "exactly" as the account holder record? 

Also, I think it would be interesting to the court to know what was said in texting before and after the sexting portion. 

It was suggested that Terri be held in contempt of court for showing MC the restraining order and MC took pics of it with that same phone. He also filed those texts with the intention they were from Terri, his filings are sworn statements, so in a way I think it would be illegal for him to ask MC to do this and then file it in court.

Maybe he was desperate for information and he didn't care?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: January 05, 2011, 03:17:17 AM »

Ok, if I am having a phone conversation with Tracygirl and she is recording it, without my permission it would be inadmissable in a court of law. Why are texts any different?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: January 05, 2011, 03:23:50 AM »

Yes, I came back before going to bed.

I don't believe for one moment that it was a set up. She did it because that's what she does. To look further into that theory is a waste of time, IMO.

Truly off to bed now. GN Monkeys.

Curiosity questions:

Why do you think that MC would have been using Kaine's phone? 

Could that have been so there would be an easily accessible record of the texting? 

Is there a possibility that MC was not the one using the phone?

Is there a possiblity that MC was not alone on his end when the texting was being done? 

These questions and more is why I think the texts will be thrown out.

That depends on the photos, don't you think?..lol

the pics I don't think seal it, it is the way the information was gathered and the questions in regards to getting the texts. It is just my opinion but I don't think the court will take them into account. This is not necessarily my opinion, but Terri did nothing illegal, she is an adult and she sext another adult. I don't believe Oregon has laws preventing provocative pics of an adult to be sent to another adult via the computer or phone if it is two consenting adults. She was separated from her husband and even if she was living with him, Oregon is a no fault state. Legally she did nothing wrong. People sext everyday, people masterbate everyday, people cheat on their spouces everyday and they do that as woman/men, wives/husbands and mothers/fathers. There is also not a legal amount of time a person must wait to have sexual contact after a child goes missing. IMO Morally Terri screwed up, legally she did nothing wrong in regards to sexting MC. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: January 05, 2011, 03:25:35 AM »

Why would they set her up...unless they were the guilty party.

Sorry Shell I am not following you.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: January 05, 2011, 03:26:59 AM »

Ok, if I am having a phone conversation with Tracygirl and she is recording it, without my permission it would be inadmissable in a court of law. Why are texts any different?

I don't know. But I would think I would have to prove somehow you were actually on the other end of the texts?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: January 05, 2011, 03:32:34 AM »

I have to admit, I would have probably done the same thing or worse if I were Kaine and I thought my spouce had information about my missing child. If he set this up to get information from who he thinks is responsible, well more power to him. It doesn't seem as though he got anything more then her sexual craziness with a man he called his friend, I wonder if he was hoping to find out something about Kyron. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: January 05, 2011, 03:33:03 AM »

I don't know. But I would think I would have to prove somehow you were actually on the other end of the texts?

Ugh, now I am obsessing about this. I know that there were some laws that changed after 911 but I thought that pertained to our Government. I still do not understand if I am texting with someone how would the other party be able to use my texts in a court of law unless they received my permission? The more I think about this the more it does not make any sort of legal sense. I still think that the texts were chilling and so not appropriate considering the circumstances, but was all of this legal in the first place? I am really glad now that I do not text. Can you imagine saying something off the cuff to someone and then later having that person use your text against you in court? How is this even allowable? Again, everything that Terri has said and done and most importantly NOT SAID, is so beyond the norm that I feel she plays a part in Kyron's disappearance, but this text thing is really starting to freak me out.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: January 05, 2011, 03:33:34 AM »

Good night everyone..time to go to hit the hay.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: January 05, 2011, 03:35:30 AM »

I have to admit, I would have probably done the same thing or worse if I were Kaine and I thought my spouce had information about my missing child. If he set this up to get information from who he thinks is responsible, well more power to him. It doesn't seem as though he got anything more then her sexual craziness with a man he called his friend, I wonder if he was hoping to find out something about Kyron. 

If I were Kaine and I thought Terri had taken my child, I would have done A WHOLE LOT MORE than this. I cannot even imagine the restraint that Kaine and Desiree had holding back when they so desperately wanted that information. I would not have exhibited any of that restraint.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: January 05, 2011, 03:36:09 AM »

This is all going over my head. It is late and my brain starts fizzling at this hour  . What occurs to me is that if you need someones permission to record their phone conversation, how could Kaine and Cook record Terri's sexts without her permission and then submit said texts to a court of law?

Just my opinion..but I think* it was TH and Cook

Just my opinion..but I, too, think that it was TH and MC on the phones.

It also looks like it was not MC's phone that was used. Why not?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: January 05, 2011, 03:42:00 AM »

Just guessing, but it might depend on the laws of that state?

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: January 05, 2011, 03:42:35 AM »

Night night Tracygirl! an angelic monkey
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: January 05, 2011, 03:43:36 AM »

Good night Tracygirl 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.