May 18, 2024, 02:51:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #688 11/2 -11/13/07  (Read 227777 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2007, 06:12:20 PM »

I am so sorry!! But this is just getting so juicy had to share a teeny-weeny bit. Wicked witch from Aruba is getting slammed!!!

scheherazade Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:44 pm   

gwen wrote:
tulsad wrote:
gwen wrote:
During his meltdown, I believe he changed it about 4 times! 

Gwen, I don't think questioning what happened to a thread he started constitutes a melt-down. He certainly has the right to ask questions and voice his opinion without being criticized. Just as you do.

Not that I owe you an explanation...but I was referring to the number of times he made different threads to post here when one was moved to the Pub. Certainly seemed like a hysterical meltdown to me rather than someone simply asking questions. BTW - when someone loses control that way then they deserve whatever criticism they get.

Let's all remember that this is the Natalee Holloway board and not Charlie's personal blog page....

Good grief, gwen!

Get control of yourself!

charlie didn't lose control.   Shez

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2007, 06:15:30 PM »

Charlierat needs to get over himself, IMO.  I agree, who cares about their little Birmingham get together.  Who cares about Charlierat?  He can't be much of an attorney if he can spend as much time as he does on message boards.  Wink

Well since he mods 2 Aruba boards, he may feel he has some authority @ RU  I guess not though if Gwen aka gagal05 keeps turning him in for starting different threads each time they get moved. It's funny to watch/read though  Laughing
Who/what is stinkypete? And where does it get his info or does he just make this chit up all by himself? I'm so sick of reading even more trash they say about Natalee and Beth with no proof to back it up with.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2007, 06:19:06 PM »

Charlierat needs to get over himself, IMO.  I agree, who cares about their little Birmingham get together.  Who cares about Charlierat?  He can't be much of an attorney if he can spend as much time as he does on message boards.  Wink

Well since he mods 2 Aruba boards, he may feel he has some authority @ RU  I guess not though if Gwen aka gagal05 keeps turning him in for starting different threads each time they get moved. It's funny to watch/read though  Laughing
Who/what is stinkypete? And where does it get his info or does he just make this chit up all by himself? I'm so sick of reading even more trash they say about Natalee and Beth with no proof to back it up with.

I'm confused again between Gwen, gagal05 and GAGirl.  Which is the one that used to moderate at BFN?  Was that GAgirl or Gwen?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2007, 06:23:12 PM »

I'm confused again between Gwen, gagal05 and GAGirl.  Which is the one that used to moderate at BFN?  Was that GAgirl or Gwen?

I think it's GAgirl...she crawled out of the woodwork as soon as the cat fight started!! lol I think Gwen is aka gagal_05  Rolling Eyes

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2007, 06:30:34 PM »

Now come on greeneyes!! the rat deserves SOME credit right? He is best buds with chuckie croes AND had his pic taken with Beth!!!
Not bad for an overweight rat with a lot of phlegm!!  ROFLMAO!!
What has renhoe done lately???!!! Started a petition that tanked!!
Notice all the talk about rehabs too?  Rolling Eyes I would call that PROJECTION!!! HEEEELLLLOOOO!!!! They are ready to go get smashed again tonight!! 
This is PRICELESS!!!! Refugees are having about as much success as aruba!! lol

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2007, 06:43:14 PM »

id-you are right it was gagirl that was mod @ BFN...not sure why she quit, tho.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2007, 06:51:18 PM »

it's Ld...lol...it's the refugees who love to call me Id!! So sorry...that was a hoot!!!
gagirl got the boot at BFN and then attempted to start her own blog...didn't last long.
Speaking of BFN...poor Robin just made an appearance at the refugees to dispute the rumor that Nat was in rehab and that Dave gave Dompig the records to prove it. What LOSERS!!! the refugees are!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2007, 06:54:14 PM »

it's Ld...lol...it's the refugees who love to call me Id!! So sorry...that was a hoot!!!
gagirl got the boot at BFN and then attempted to start her own blog...didn't last long.
Speaking of BFN...poor Robin just made an appearance at the refugees to dispute the rumor that Nat was in rehab and that Dave gave Dompig the records to prove it. What LOSERS!!! the refugees are!!

I have a feeling the "Powers That Be" will be shutting them down soon...just a guess!! No insider info!! lol
But they are DEFINATELY doing more harm than good for Aruba.
I hope they stay up!!!
ROFLMAO AGAIN!!!!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2007, 07:52:22 PM »

Seems CharlieRat is now a new member on this site: 
http://nataleehome.proboards54.com/index.cgi?board=top&action=display&thread=1188566634
Maybe he will feel at home with MIP6 and Reality.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2007, 11:21:14 PM »

Seems CharlieRat is now a new member on this site: 
http://nataleehome.proboards54.com/index.cgi?board=top&action=display&thread=1188566634
Maybe he will feel at home with MIP6 and Reality.

I believe that is gagirl's site.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2007, 12:10:39 AM »

I lost my thing that I copied from Natalee's Freebirds.
A recent post ( the timeline of the Monday  ) of theirs says that the Van Der Sloots were aware that the Twitties were on their way to Aruba.
Now, my question is : How did that happen ? And where did that info come from ?
Oh, hello to all .   
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2007, 12:26:11 AM »

What is that number on the right hand side of my post ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2007, 12:27:21 AM »

If you mean on the bottom right, it's your IP.  Only you and ADMIN can see it, nobody else.  You can't see anyone elses can you?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2007, 12:30:23 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/2842/8/

Look's like a big brawl tonight at C&C

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2007, 12:41:17 AM »

If you mean on the bottom right, it's your IP.  Only you and ADMIN can see it, nobody else.  You can't see anyone elses can you?
Ty, NO, I can't see anyone's else's. I had never noticed that before and the numbers were different on the 2 posts. ??? Anyway, it's ok, just was curious. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2007, 12:56:26 AM »

Ty, NO, I can't see anyone's else's. I had never noticed that before and the numbers were different on the 2 posts. ??? Anyway, it's ok, just was curious. 

I'm sure it has to do with your ISP.  I know with AOL the IP can change all the time.  Not sure with your ISP.

Anyway, only you and Admin can see the IP's and unless you are an RU troll we really don't care about your IP anyway, LOLOL  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2007, 12:57:31 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/2842/8/

Look's like a big brawl tonight at C&C

Yeah, I posted that this morning so it must have happened Friday night.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2007, 01:12:27 AM »

My ISP must change ?? Me no troll.
speaking of trolls, search up troll dolls on Ebay, whatup with that ? High prices. too bad I gave my old trolly dolly a punk hairdo and gave it to the Kats !
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2007, 01:18:24 AM »

My ISP must change ?? Me no troll.
speaking of trolls, search up troll dolls on Ebay, whatup with that ? High prices. too bad I gave my old trolly dolly a punk hairdo and gave it to the Kats !

You're kidding, lol.  I had a bunch of them when I was a teen.  I think my mom got rid of them when I moved out, lol  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2007, 01:26:53 AM »

FYI - right now StinkyPete is on a rant at RU.  I mean a real rant.  Anyway, someone just posted this that made me chuckle:

Isanah Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:24 am   

Is it message board sweeps week?   Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.